How fun is this, by the way? I'm, like, your lawyer now.
这真好玩啊,你说是吧?我就跟你的代表律师似的
Oh, real fun. About as fun as that bikini wax. And then I had to spend $14 on neosporin.
是好玩啊,就跟我上周除毛一样"好玩"。害我得多花14块买止痛药
Don't worry, I know how you can make $500 in one night.
别担心,我知道有一晚赚500的方法
I've been telling her that since she got here.
她刚来店里我就问她要不要"赚"了
Max, I am not doing a drug trial. Besides, it's not enough money anyway.
麦克斯,我才不去当试药小白鼠。而且,就算我去了钱也不够啊
No, but after I put in my $500, plus we take $100 from the cupcake fund.
是不够,但可以把我的500给你,然后再从开店基金拿出100块
You would do that for me?
你真的愿意为我这么做吗
You know, I always thought we'd have to use the cupcake money to get us out of a legal problem.
我有想过有天可能会动用基金来处理我们的法律问题
I just thought it'd be for you.
不过我一直以为是拿去救你
Me too! Welcome aboard, drug buddy.
我也这么以为!欢迎加入试药者联盟