Caroline, I'm sorry to drag you into this,
卡洛琳,抱歉把你牵扯进来
but the prosecutor is asking for you to give a deposition regarding your father's case.
但检察官要求你为你父亲的案子出席取证会
Anything I can do to help? I'm pretty courtroom savvy.
有什么能帮忙的吗?法庭的事,我还挺懂行的
I mean, I haven't seen every episode of Law And Order, just, like, 400 of them.
虽然我没看过每一集《法律与秩序》,不过也看了大概400多集啦
For instance, the, uh, judge's hammer? Not called a hammer.
比如,法官的锤子不能叫"锤子"。得叫惊堂木
Reflux! Oh! Sorry. I just... I need to take a Rylindia.
胃酸倒流,哎哟!抱歉。我吃片斯达舒就好了
Ah, Rylindia. Does that work? You're welcome.
"斯达舒"啊,有效吗?大恩不言谢
Well, thank you for coming all the way out here.
感谢你不远千里来找我
I know I'm in good hands with you representing me.
有你为我辩护,我很放心
Uh, well, Caroline, as much as I would love to help you and your legal associate here,
卡洛琳,虽然我十分想帮你以及你的"律师"同伴
uh, the firm won't let me do it for free.
但事务所不会同意让我免费帮你的
I mean, your father's case bankrupted us practically, and my standard rate is $1,100 an hour.
你老爸的案子差点把我们公司弄垮,而我的标准收费是一小时1100块
You know I don't have that kind of money.
我真的付不起这个钱
Last week, I gave myself a bikini wax with duct tape I stole from the diner.
上周我给自己除毛还是用从餐厅偷的胶带呢
I'm gonna need another Rylindia.
我得再吃颗斯达舒了
Oh, don't take two of those in under an hour unless you want to have an orgasm every time you yawn.
注意,每小时只能服用一片,否则你就准备一打哈欠就高潮吧
You're welcome again.
大恩不言谢哟
Mr. Hutchinson, I need you to do this. You can make this go away as easily as possible.
哈钦森先生,我真的很需要你的帮忙。你能轻易搞定这件事情
Please don't make me beg. The floor's gross, and my skirt's too short.
别让我跪下求你了。这地板超脏,我裙子又太短
Counselor, at this juncture, I am going to need to take Miss Channing and have a sidebar over near the bar bar.
律师,在这个关键时刻,我需要请钱宁小姐到酒柜吧台处小议片刻