What's going on? Why do we run?
出什么事了我们为什么跑?
Don't you hear them?
你没听到吗
We have to go.
我们得快跑
Go? I don't understand.
为什么要跑
No, I'll explain it later. We must hurry.
我待会儿再解释 我们得抓紧
What? I'm confused. What's happened? Where's Peter?
我糊涂了 出什么事了 彼得在哪里
He wasn't the wolf.
他不是狼
Granny?
外婆 怎么回事
I was wrong to keep it from you. But now you have to go. Red. Go.
是我不该瞒着你 但是现在你快跑吧 小红帽 快跑
Me? Oh, gods, it'sit's me.
是我吗 天啊 我才是大灰狼
Red, go.
小红帽快跑
I don't want to go like this.
我不想这样一走了之
You have to.
你必须走
No. No. No. No. No. No. It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
不不不 不要啊 没事 一切都会好的
Mary, there's no time.
玛丽 没时间了
I know. I'll get her out of here.
我知道 我带她走
You look good.
气色不错啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Want something for the sheriff?
来给警长买东西吗
No. Is your arm okay?
不是 你手臂还好吗
Same as it is every full moon. Ahh. What are you doing here, Ruby?
还是每次满月时那样 你来做什么?鲁比