Ok. When?I don't know.I saw her, Stefan.
好吧 那什么时候 我不知道 我见过她 斯特凡
It's like we're the same person.How could you hate her and be in love with me?
我们俩看上去像同一个人 你怎么可能一边恨她一边爱我
You're reaching. I'm not-- I'm not Damon.
你在乱猜 我不是 我又不是达蒙
How about we don't bring Damon into this right now?
现在别把达蒙扯进来行吗
You know, I can't...I can't do this anymore, Elena.Fine, Stefan. Whatever.
你要知道 我不能 我再也坚持不下去了 埃琳娜 行 斯特凡 随便你
Relationships are about communication.
沟通是恋爱之本啊
Hey, where's mine?Have at it.Thanks for having us over.
我的酒呢 在这儿 谢谢你邀请我们来
I think Sarah's got a thing for Jeremy.Well, good for Sarah.
我觉得萨拉看上杰里米了 挺般配的
I'm really embarrassed about slutting it up with you that day at the swimming hole.
那天在深水潭和你调情的事 真是不好意思
I'm really not like that, I promise you.No need to apologize.
我其实不是那种人 真的 不用道歉
Friends? Yeah. Sure.Can I see?Uh, no. No. No way.
还算朋友吧 当然 我能看看吗 不 不行
I want to see.Yeah, let's see.What's Van Gogh got going on?
我想看看 咱们来看看吧 看看我们的梵高画了些什么
Ok. Yeah. Check it out.Ooh. Scary demon-wolf-thing.
好吧 那就看吧 吓人的恶狼