What's this about?Just some sketches. You still draw, Tyler?
画这些干嘛啊 只是些素描罢了 你还画画吗 泰勒
A little. Not much.You know, I've got something that I'm actually working on.
偶尔 不常画 不过我确实有些作品正在创作
Come on. I'll show you.Yeah. Ok. Sure.
过来看看 好啊 走吧
I mean, it's nothing special.You need a drink?It's pretty much amateur hour over here.
没什么特别的 要喝一杯吗 只是些业余爱好
I've seen your stuff before. It's great.It's on the desk.
我以前看过你的作品 很棒的 在桌上
I don't really see it anywhere.What are those pictures about, huh?
我没看到啊 为什么要画那些画
I can't-- I can't breathe!Answer me. Why?Why wolf pictures?Because...Because I know.
我喘不上气了 说 为什么 为什么画狼 因为 因为我知道了
You know what?You know what, Jeremy?I know what you are.
你知道什么了 你知道什么 杰里米 我知道你是什么了
Thank you.You're welcome.Hello, Mason.Working hard?Doing my part.
谢谢 不客气 你好 梅森 挺卖力的啊 尽一份力而已
I heard you talked to Stefan.Nice guy.
听说你和斯特凡聊过了 挺和善的一个人
Yeah. A lot nicer than me.Well, nice is overrated.
是比我和善 和善又不能当饭吃
That's what I think. Heh.You have a good day, Damon.
我也这么想 祝你今天愉快 达蒙
Please tell me that you were just bonding.
你刚才最好只是在联络感情
So what's up with this, um, faux drama in your relationship?
那你们假装吵架又是为了什么
What are you talking about? Oh, come on, Stefan.
你在说什么 拜托 斯特凡
You and Elena don't fight,especially not over me.
你和埃琳娜才不会吵架呢 尤其不会在我面前吵
Drop it, Damon.With pleasure.Would you like some lemonade?Thank you, sweetie.
别管了 达蒙 巴不得呢 想喝点柠檬汁吗 谢谢 甜心