Your plan, your call. Fyers.
你的计划,你做主。法尔斯。
Mr. Queen. I thought I might be hearing from you.
奎恩先生,我知道你会联系我
We have the circuit board.
电路板在我们手里
You're making a grave mistake.
你这是自掘坟墓
My men are scouring the island for you as we speak.
我的人正在搜查这座岛
And when they find you, they will kill you. Very slowly, I'm afraid.
他们找到你,会杀了你。恐怕是慢慢折磨死
If your men kill us, then you'll never find the circuit board.
如果你的人杀了我们,你就别想拿到电路板了
And after that, we both know that all you'll be left with is a really ugly piece of modern art.
在那之后,你我都明白,你手中就只有一团废铁
What do you propose? A trade.
你想怎样?做笔交易
I see. And what do you want in exchange?
明白了,想拿什么交换
I want a way off the island.
我要一条离岛的出路。