手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第二季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第二季:第14集 谢耳朵借钱给佩妮(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

A little mood lighting, huh?

蛮有情调哈?
Yeah. When I didn't pay my bill, the Department of Water and Power thought I would enjoy the ambience.
是啊,我没付账单。水电局觉得我会喜欢这氛围。
Yeah, they're very considerate that way.
是啊,他们还真体贴。
I used Sheldon's money to pay my rent. Then I had like $14 left over. $14, huh?
我用谢尔顿的钱付了房租,然后剩下14块吧。14块哦?
Put it back in your pocket, or I'll find some other place to put it.
放回口袋里,要不我找地方塞。
Back in the pocket it goes. Look, you do understand that Sheldon really doesn't care when he gets the money back.
放回口袋啦。你该知道谢尔顿并不在意你啥时候还钱。
It's actually one of the few idiosyncrasies that doesn't make you want to, you know, kill him.
说实话,这是他少有的几个好地方之一,让人不那么想...杀了他。
Yeah, well, that's not really my big problem.
那倒不是我的大问题。
So you're a little behind on your bills. Everybody gets behind on their bills.
你缺钱,付不起账单嘛,人人都有这样的时候。
Yeah, I know, it's just...this wasn't the plan. It wasn't supposed to go this way.
是,我知道,只是...计划不是这样的。不该这样嘛。
Well, what was the plan?
计划是什么样的?
Um, waitress for six months and then become a movie star. Was there a plan B? TV star.
做六个月服务员,然后成为电影明星。有没后备计划?电视明星。
It's probably not as bad as you think. Let's take a look.
或许没你想的那么糟,让我们看看。
Maybe we can find some corners to cut. Oh, here is something.
也许能找到省钱的法子呢。哦,看这个。
If you don't have electricity, then you probably don't need cable.
你要是没电的话,也就用不上有线电视了。
Just a suggestion. $170 dollars for acting classes?
提议而已。170美元的表演课?
Oh, no, I can't give up my acting classes. I'm a professional actress.
不行,表演课绝对不能省。我是职业演员。
You've had an acting job where you got paid?
你有能进账的表演工作了?
That is not the definition of professional.
专业人员不是这么定义的。
Actually, it kind of...Let's keep looking.
其实吧,有点...咱接着看。
Whoa, what's$1,800 to the Los Angeles County Superior Court? Oh, that's nothing.
喔洛杉矶高级法庭的1800块怎么回事?哦没什么。
Nothing? It sounds like you got caught speeding going 4,000 miles an hour.
没什么?这么多钱感觉像你以每小时4千英里超速被捕呢。
Well, remember Kurt? Your exboyfriend?
记得肯特吗?你前男友?
Yeah. He got arrested for taking a whiz on a cop car. What? He was drunk. I would hope so.
嗯,他在警车上撒尿被抓了。啥?他喝多了。我猜也是。
Anyway, he had a bunch of outstanding tickets and a bench warrant, so I, you know, I paid his fines.
总之,他收了一堆未付款罚单和一张法院拘票。所以我替他付了罚款。
Did he pay you back? No, but he will.
他还你没有?没,但他会还的。
And that's based on the inherent creditworthiness of people who get drunk and urinate on police vehicles?
你相信那个与生俱来值得信赖且喝得醉醺醺在警车上撒尿的人?
Leonard, I'm not gonna call up Kurt and ask him for money.
兰纳德,我才不会打电话给肯特找他要钱呢。
Well...what are you gonna do? I don't know, but I may have to find a cheaper place to live. Oh, no...
那你怎么办?不知道。或许得找个便宜的地方住。不要啊。
Oh, you don't want to do that. Why not?
你可不能那样做哦。为什么不?
Moving is a big deal. You have to go to the supermarket and get boxes, and if they're not clean, then your books smell like melons, and it's just, like...
搬家可是大事,你得去超市找箱子,要是箱子不干净你的书会有西瓜味等等...
Why don't you just get a roommate a stay here?
干嘛不找个室友来,继续住这里?
Well, do you know anybody?
你有认识人吗?
Well, I'm sure the guy living with Sheldon wouldn't mind moving in with you.
我敢肯定谢尔顿的室友不介意搬过来。
Oh, Leonard, honey, if we started living together, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you. Really?
兰纳德亲爱的,要是我们住在一起,我可就一直缠着你了。
And you thought my acting lessons were a waste of money.
你还说我报表演课是浪费钱。
This moo shu pork's burning a hole through my duodenum.
木须肉要把我十二指肠烧穿了。
Leviticus 11,3, "Only that which parteth the hoof and cheweth the cud among the beasts shall ye eat. "
利未记第十一章第三节,凡蹄分两瓣,倒嚼的走兽,你们都可以吃。
Hey, do I mock you with the BhagavadGita every time you scarf down a Whopper?
嘿,你每次吞下大天椒汉堡时我嘲笑过巴哥维得?吉它没?
Hey, what's going on?
嘿,你们干啥呢?
We're on a quest through the Valley of Fire to acquire the sacred crown.
我们在火之山谷探寻圣冠。
You want the Valley of Fire? It's right here.
想找火之山谷?就在这呢。
Hey, you guys want to go on a real live quest? Outside? I just made cocoa.
嘿,你们想不想来个真正的探险?外出啊?我刚做了可可。
Come on. It'll be fun. What is it? Do you guys remember Penny's exboyfriend Kurt?
来吧,肯定有意思。啥事啊?还记得佩妮的前男友肯特吗?
Yeah, that's him. It turns out he owes Penny a lot of money, and I'm gonna go get it from him.
对就是他。原来他欠佩妮很多钱,我想去找他要回来。
Who's with me? Ooh, double sixes.
谁跟我走?哦,两个六。
Really? You're just gonna let me go by myself? Oh, cool, I got a sword.
真的?你们就让我自己去?哦太棒了,我得到了一把剑。
I could use some help. Here.
我需要帮忙。给你。
You guys are unbelievable. You play a game to simulate adventure, but when there's real adventure out there in the real world, you just wimp out.
你们这些家伙真是叫我无语。你们玩模拟的探险游戏,现在真有探险了你们又怂了。
Leonard, do you not recall the last time we visited this gentleman, we returned home without pants?
兰纳德还记得上次去拜访这位绅士吗,回来时连裤子都没有了。
I do. Are you sure? Because your proposal suggests that you don't.
记得。真记得?听你的提议感觉你已经忘了呢。
I'm not afraid of him. All right. Leonard fairly calls the question:
我不怕他。好吧,兰纳德提出了一个问题:
Who is in favor of abandoning our game and confronting Penny's steroidinfused exboyfriend in a suicidal mission to extract money from him?
谁想放下手中的游戏加入到对峙佩妮打鸡血的前男友的自杀性讨债任务中去?
Say hi to Kurt for us.
替我们给肯特带好。
Excuse me. When Frodo left the Shire to take the one ring to Mordor, didn't Samwise, Pippin d Merry go with him?
听我说,当弗拉多离开夏尔拿着戒指到魔多时,山姆怀斯皮平和梅利没跟他一起去?
They did. Well? They had a terrible time of it, Leonard.
他们去了。那么?他们可是受尽苦难啊兰纳德。
Plus, no one stole their pants.
再说了,也没人剥他们裤子。
Fine. Enjoy your little game. I'll make this quest on my own.
好吧,享受你们的小游戏吧,我自己去找他。
Leonard, wait. Take a jacket. It's shpritzing a little.
兰纳德等等,穿个外套,外面有点凉。
You guys suck. Come on, please? He's so big.
你们这些家伙怂死了。来嘛,拜托了。他块头太大。
Okay, is everyone clear on the plan?
好了,计划都清楚了?
Yes. Koothrappali's going to wet himself, I'm gonna throw up, Sheldon's gonna run away, and you're going to die.
是的,库萨帕里会尿裤子,我会吐,谢尔顿会跑掉,你会死翘翘。
Shall we synchronize our watches?
我们对一下时间?
Guys, there are four of us and one of him.
伙计们,我们有4个人,他才一个。
Which means his triumph will be even larger. Minstrels will write songs about him.
那他的胜利就更加伟大了,歌手会写歌歌颂他的。
Okay, how about this? I'll do the talking. You just stand behind me and try to look formidable.
好了,这样吧,我来谈,你们就站我后边装的吓人一点。
I should've peed before we left.
出门前该先尿一泡的。
Hi, Kurt. Lenny, right?
嗨!肯特。兰尼对吧?
I don't really go by Lenny, but that's okay. Um, you remember Sheldon, Howard and Raj.
我不喜欢人叫我兰尼,但也行啦。记得吗,他们是谢尔顿,霍华德和拉什。
No. What do you want? You don't remember me? How could he not remember me? Sheldon, not now. I remember him.
不记得。你有什么事?你不记得我了?他怎么会不记得我呢?谢尔顿,不是时候。我可记得他。
Okay, here it is. Penny's in kind of a financial jam, and the money that you owe her would go a long way to solving her problems.
好的,是这样,佩妮有点经济困难,你欠她的那些钱可以解决她的难题。
And she sent you to get it from me?
她派你来讨债的?
No, no, she's too proud to ask for the money. I, on the other hand, feel you should honor your debt. You do?
不不,她放不下架子来要钱,我呢,则觉得你欠债应该还钱。你真这么想?
Feel is a kind of a...it's a strong word. Um, I just think it would be a nice gesture on your part.
觉得这词其实...是很强烈的词。我认为这对你来说还算是礼貌用语。
She'll get it when she gets it.
该还她时自然给她了。
Well, there you go. Problem solved.
得,问题解决了。
A successful quest. Now let's go find a gas station with a clean bathroom.
探险成功,咱现在去找个带干净卫生间的加油站吧。
No, the problem isn't soed. He just blew us off.
不行,还没解决,他根本没往心里去。
I've got it. He didn't remember me because the last time we met, I was in a Halloween costume.
知道了,他不认得我是因为上次见面时我穿的是万圣节衣服。
Come on, Leonard, let'go No, You can leave if you want to. I'gonna see this through. Okay.
好了兰纳德,走吧。不走,要走你走,我要搞搞清楚。好吧。
I guess, technically, that was my fault. I'm not leaving here without Penny's money.
我想,从技术角度讲,带你们来是我的错。拿不回佩妮的钱我就不走。
What happened to your backup? I don't need backup. I have right on my side.
你的后援团呢?我不需要后援。正义站在我这边。
And I'm wearing cargo shorts under my pants.
我裤子里还多穿了条休闲短裤。
Congratulations. You may not have succeeded in getting cash, but you did secure a formal acknowledgment of the debt.
恭喜。虽然你没拿到现金,却打到了正式的欠条。
Maybe we should have your head notarized. If anybody cares, I still have to pee.
或许我们该拿你的头去公证一下。各位行行好,我还是得尿尿。
Is Sheldon here? Yeah. Hang on. Sheldon! Nice hat.
谢尔顿在吗?嗯,等会,谢尔顿!帽子不错。
It's kind of a fashionable look these days.
最近流行这造型。
Maybe if you're working on a tuna boat.
要是在渔船工作还差不多。
Hello, Penny. Sheldon, here is your money. Thank you very much. It helped a lot.
你好啊佩妮。谢尔顿,这是你的钱,太感谢了,帮了我大忙。
Sarcasm? No. Darn. I can't seem to get the hang of that.
反话?不是。该死的,我怎么就掌握不好呢。
Hey, I know it's none of my business, but where did the money come from?
嘿,虽然不关我的事,还是想问问钱哪来的?
Well, I cut back my expenses like you said and picked up a few more hours at the restaurant,
我像你说的那样节省开支,在餐馆多加了几个小时的班。
but the biggest thing was, out of the blue, Kurt shows up and gives me the money he owes me.
但最重要的是肯特出人意料地出现并把欠我的钱都还给我了。
Really? Did he say why?
真的啊?说为啥了没?
Yes, he said he was feeling guilty and wanted to do what was right. That's it?
说了,他说他很有愧疚感,想做对的事。就这样?
Did he give any reason as to why he came to this moral epiphany?
他有没说怎么就突然有道德觉悟了?
Nope. I just think he's really changed.
没,我觉得他是真的变了。
We're having dinner tomorrow night, and I get to wear my new beret. Bye, guys. Bye.
我们明晚要一起吃饭,我要戴新贝雷帽了。再见伙计。
Well done, Leonard.
干得好啊兰纳德。
The true hero doesn't seek adulation. He fights for right and justice simply because it's his nature.
真正的英雄不求恭维,而是出于本能为正义和公平而战。
Penny's hooking up with her jerk of an exboyfriend and I have indelible ink on my forehead!
佩妮和混蛋前男友勾搭上了,我脑门还写着大大的墨水字!
That's your badge of honoryour warrior's wound, if you will. I was wrong. Minstrels will write songs about you.
这是你的荣誉勋章啊,你的战士伤痕,你同意的话。我错了,歌手会写歌来歌颂你。
Great. There once was a brave lad named Leonard, With a fi fiddle deedee.
太好。曾有一位勇敢的青年他的名字叫做兰纳德,满嘴跑火车逞英雄。
He faced a fearsome giant, While Raj just wanted to pee.
他与可怕巨人对峙,而拉什却只想嘘嘘。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服装,剧装
vt. 提供服装,为 ...

联想记忆
warrant ['wɔ:rənt]

想一想再看

n. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许
vt. 保

 
quest [kwest]

想一想再看

n. 探索,寻求
v. 寻找,搜索

 
inherent [in'hiərənt]

想一想再看

adj. 内在的,固有的

联想记忆
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
extract ['ekstrækt,iks'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 榨出物,精华,摘录
vt. 拔出,榨出,

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
gesture ['dʒestʃə]

想一想再看

n. 手势,姿态
v. 作手势表达

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。