Hello, Ms. Blanchard,
你好,布兰切特女士
What is she doing here?
她在这做什么
She asked to be here as a third party to make sure that I stay impartial.
她要求作为第三方在场以确保我能公正不阿
It can only help you.
这样对你有利
I have nothing to hide.Ask me anything.
我没什么要隐瞒的 随便问吧
The heart was found buried near the old toll bridge.It had been cut out by what appears to be a hunting knife. Have you ever been to that bridge before?
心脏被人埋在老收费桥附近 看起来是用猎刀割下来的 你曾经去过那座桥吗
Yes. Many times. It's where David and I liked to meet.Mr. Nolan.
去过 很多次 那是我和戴维的“老地方” 也就是诺兰先生
Yes.
对
And you met there... for what purpose?
你们见面...是出于什么理由
We were having an affair.I'm not proud of what happened.And I'm sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that I did not kill Kathryn.
我们在私会 我并不为我们的事感到自豪 我很抱歉 可是事实就是事实我没有杀死凯思琳
Ever seen this before?
你见过这个吗
Yes. It's my jewelry box.
见过 是我的首饰盒
That's what we found the heart in.
心脏就是装在这个里面的
Don't you see what's happening here? Someone stole that box and put the heart in it.I didn't have anything to do with it. I'm innocent!
你们还不明白吗 有人把我的盒子偷走 把心脏装在里面 这和我无关 我是无辜的
Ms. Blanchard, it's okay.I know what you're going through. I know what it's like to lose someone you love, to be publicly humiliated. It put me in a very dark place, changed me.
布兰切特女士 没事的 我理解你的心情 我知道失去挚爱的人是什么滋味 当众受人羞辱是什么滋味 痛苦让我身陷阴霾 改变了我