He was just gone?
他出去了吗
No! Not gone. Taken.
不,不是出去,是被绑架了
Looks like Nickel was on somebody else's list, too.
貌似尼克还在别人的名单上啊
After the fire last night, it's not entirely surprising.
昨晚那场火之后也不足为奇
Felicity,I need you to get me everything that you can on Nickel.
费利西蒂,我需要你帮我,查出所有尼克的信息
Focus on his tenants, and anyone who might have filed a formal complaint against him, or...
关注他的租客,对他有投诉记录的人
people that lost something in the fire.
还有在大火中有所失去的人
Well, it's going to be some list. I mean, slum lords aren't generally known for their popularity. Plus...
那肯定有个单子,贫民窟的议员一般不会知道他们的人口,而且...
What? Nothing,it's just... you went over there to be all, "grrr, stop being bad or I'll arrow you,"
什么?没什么,你一过去就是一副"改邪归正吧,不然我就射死你"的样子
and now you want to rescue him.
现在却要救他
I don't like the idea that somebody dangerous is out there.
我不喜欢危险的人逍遥法外
Somebody else. Because typically... They don't show my level of restraint.
其他人。因为他们没我那么有自制力
So you're going to cross Nickel off anyway?
所以尼克是肯定要被灭的咯
No. I'm finding somebody else who needs a talking to.
不。我要找那个其他人谈谈
You're going out there again, Oliver? Why don't you go home and be with your family, man?
你还要出去吗,奥利弗?回家陪你家人吧,兄弟
That's when the work is done, Diggle.
这是任务完成后的事情,狄格。
Ok, then I'll take you out to dinner.
行,那我们出去吃晚饭
I'm not hungry. I'm not asking.
我现在不饿。我不是在问你。