Where is she?
她在哪?
Agent Shaw? Why, something happen to her?
肖探员吗?怎么,她出事了?
Shaw's cover identity was burned eight days after one of your ISA operatives, guy named Grice, saw her in the field.
肖的掩护身份八天前曝光了,就在你手下的情报突击队特工格赖斯出外勤见过她之后。
The ISA is working with Samaritan, and Samaritan has Shaw.
情报突击队在跟撒马利亚人合作,而撒马利亚人抓了肖。
It's got nothing to do with me.
我跟这事没关系。
The evidence tells a different story. We tracked down four Samaritan agents who were at the Stock Exchange.According to their vehicle GPS, they've been spending a lot of time outside your house in Georgetown.
证据显示并非如此。我们追踪了四位撒马利亚人特工,他们当时都曾在证券交易所。从他们的车载GPS看,他们花了不少时间守在你乔治城的家门外。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Samaritan knows where Shaw is, and therefore, so do you.Either you talk to me now, or I'm gonna invite Root in here to re-create the events of your last conversation.
撒马利亚人知道肖在哪,所以你肯定知道。你要么现在向我坦白,要么我请根过来跟你重现一下你们上次谈话的情景。
Good cop, bad cop? Really?
一个唱红脸,一个唱白脸?来这套?
There are no good cops here.
这里没人唱红脸。
Did you happen to see the terrorist I was chasing on that freight train? His name's Yasin Said.He's planning to attack a major American city, and he was 60 seconds away from capture before you shot me with that shoulder cannon. Now, he's loose.
你当时看到我正在追的那个跳上货车的恐怖分子了吗?他名叫亚辛·赛义德。他准备袭击美国的一座主要城市,他还差60秒就会被抓住,但你用肩扛火箭筒给我来了一下。现在,他逃脱了。
That's on you.Where is Shaw?
账记你头上。肖在哪?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I'm almost glad you said that.
我还真希望你这么说呢。