Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
How did you fare with your pirate?
和你的海盗朋友谈妥了吗?
Salladhor Saan will join our fleet—30 ships.His men know how to fight.
萨拉多·桑恩将加入我们的舰队 三十艘船 外加一批精兵强将
In my experience, pirates prefer fighting unarmed men.
依我来看 海盗只应付得了散兵游勇
It does seem the wiser choice.
眼下别无选择
There won't be a choice this time. Do you trust him?
这次不再是选择了 你信得过他?
Salladhor Saan is an old friend. I've known him 30 years. I've never trusted him, but once he gets the smell of gold, he never stops.
萨拉多·桑恩是我的老朋友 我俩认识有三十个年头了 我从没信任过他 但是只要给他钱 他就不会反悔
Well, if he does his job, he'll have his share. Leave us.
若他尽职 酬劳就是应得的 退下吧
At once, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
The Lord of Light shines through you, young warrior.
光之王护佑着你 年轻的战士
Come. What did you say to him?
走吧 你跟他说了些什么?
I told him death by fire is the purest death.
我告诉他浴火是最圣洁的死亡
Why?
为什么?
Because it is true. You're troubled, my king.
因为事实就是如此 陛下 你很焦虑
Yeah. These armies are toys for the Lord of Light.
没错 对光之王而言 这些军队不过些玩具
Tell your lord to burn them, then.
那就让你的神烧了他们