Bye
再见
You know, I really...
知道吗,我真的
No, no, no. Do not start with the "I love you"
别跟我说"我爱你"
I do.
我确实爱你
You only say it when you're drunk.
你只有喝醉了才这么说
That's not true.
才不是呢
Oh, ok. I'm driving.
好吧,我来开车
I'm not drunk.
我没醉
I'm just buzzed a little bit.
只是有点晕乎乎的
"Buzzed a little bit" is something that drunk people say
喝醉的人都这么说
To convince themselves that they're not drunk.
来说服自己其实没醉
Yeah. No, no, no, no, no.
对吧,不要
Touch your fingers to your nose.
手指碰你的鼻子
What?
什么
Do it.
照做啊
All right, come here.
好吧,过来
Your fingers.
你的手指
Walk a straight line.
走直线
Ohh! All right.
好吧
Ok, you can drive.
好吧,你开车
All right. Thank you very much.
太好了,非常感谢
Slowly though, no speeding.
开慢点,别超速
Eyes on the road, Casanova.
看着点路,大情圣
Just tell me you love me.
跟我说你爱我
I do love you.
我爱你
Now get your eyes on the road-Jordan!
眼睛看路吧,乔丹
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
What the hell's he doing just sitting in the middle of the road?
他怎么把车横在路中间
Maybe he had a breakdown and he couldn't move it.
或许车坏了,走不了
Jordan?
乔丹
Jordan
乔丹
We should go. We could just turn around and go back the way we came.
我们走吧,原路返回
Why didn't they just pull it off the side of the road?
他们怎么不停在路边呢
Jordan?
乔丹
Jordan, can we please just go? Come on.
乔丹,我们走吧,快点
Do you have the keys?
你拿钥匙了吗
No, didn't you leave them in the car?
没,你不是放在车里吗
Yeah, I think. I don't know.
好像是,我记不清了
They have to be here somewhere.
肯定掉在哪里了
Trish?
崔西
So what happened with you and J.J. at the redskins game?
你跟婕婕两个,在看红人队比赛时发生什么了吗
Top secret.
最高机密
Derek. Hey.
德里克,你好
I put the transcript from the last prison interview on your desk.
上次监狱问讯的笔录我放你桌上了
Ok. It wasn't classified rush.
好,又不是紧急机密文件
You could have sent it inter office.
你本可以交到各办公室就行了
I could have.
知道
Must be tough, man.
真不简单,伙计
Not really.
其实不尽然
What do you mean? You don't do anything
什么意思,你什么都没做
And these women are throwing themselves at you.
这些女人就主动投怀送抱
Strictly off-limits, Reid.
兔子不吃窝边草,里德
There's no code of conduct that says agents can't socialize.
又没规定不许探员交往
Well, see my code of survival says never mess with a woman who carries a gun.
我的生存法则是,拿枪的女人碰不得
So it sounds like bed rest isn't turning out to be very restful.
这么说卧床休息没能让你舒服些
Bed rest is more like bed agony.
卧床反而让我更痛苦
But in 10 minutes, I get to switch to my right side.
再过10分钟,我得翻到右边
That'll be a thrill.
这个倒挺激动人心的
Honey, just try to relax and get a little rest, ok?
宝贝,放松点,休息一下好吗
Of course. I love you.
当然,我爱你
Bye.
再见
Everything all right?
她还好吧
Yeah.
挺好
The doctors are worried about Haley's blood-sugar levels.
医生担心哈莉的血糖指标
They're worried about pre-eclampsia
还有先兆子痫,
And I'm worried she's not gonna last 6 weeks in bed.
我担心她在床上熬不过6周
She wants out of the hospital.
她想出院
Yeah.
没错
Is it here?
人都来了吗
Yeah.
是
Reid, Morgan
里德,摩根
document's up on the screen regarding the kidnapping of Trish Davenport.
把崔西·达文波特绑架案的资料调到电脑屏幕上
Have you read them yet?
你看了吗
Yeah, got a copy from the document examiner.
看了,我从文件鉴辨员那,拿了份复印件
What's it say?
什么内容
That we've got until 8:00 tonight.
今晚八点前我们手上的所有情报
"You will follow instructions carefully.
你要仔细遵守以下指示
You will do this to ensure the safety of your daughter.
才能保证你女儿的安全
You will wait for the call.
等电话
You will answer the call at 8:00 P.M.
晚上8点接电话
You will write down the instructions and follow them to the letter. "
记下指示,严格遵从
That gives us less than 9 hours to get to Connecticut
我们得在9小时内赶到康涅狄格州
work up victimology on Trish davenport
完成崔西·达文波特的,受害人心理分析
and prepare her father for the ransom drop.
还要帮他父亲准备给付赎金
How do we know the letter's real?
怎么确定信不是伪造的
The handwriting is a match for Trish's.
信上笔迹与崔西的笔迹吻合
He dictated it to her, and they found saline on the paper.
她是按照指示写的,纸上有盐迹
Her tears.
是她的眼泪
He never says "I".
他从不说"我"
He doesn't say "I will call. "
他没说"我会打电话"
He says, "you will answer the call".
而是说"你等着接电话"
He's distancing himself from the kidnapping.
他想把自己跟绑架划清界限
If he said "I", he'd be taking responsibility for it.
如果用"我",就得为此负责
There's also another missing element.
还少提了一件事
No mention of the police.
没有提到警察
Ransom notes almost always forbid police involvement.
勒索信通常都指明不许警方插手
So is he expecting law enforcement to get involved?
就是说他期待执法部门的介入
Well, if he's expecting us,
既然他对我们有所期盼
let's not disappoint him.
就别让他失望
Euripides said
欧里庇得斯曾说过,
"When a good man is hurt
当一个好人受到伤害
all who would be called good must suffer with him".
所有好人,定将与其同历磨难
Everyone familiar with the father?
她爸爸什么来头
Evan Davenport, U.S. attorney, executive assistant
埃文·达文波特,联邦检察院,行政助理
southern district, New York. widower
家住纽约州南区,丧妻
assigned U.S. Marshals 3 times
由于过去十年内多次受到死亡威胁
in the past 10 years due to death threats.
他曾3度加入联邦证人保护计划
Is the protective detail still current?
保护细则还有效吗
Around the clock, but Trish declined protection when she turned 18.
依然全天候保护,但崔西18岁时拒绝了保护
Too bad for the boyfriend.
男朋友真惨
But why kill him?
为什么要杀他
Well, if I'm gonna kidnap someone
我要是打算绑架一个人
I know I have to take out whoever's with them.
肯定会把同行的人干掉
It says here she's got a sister.
资料说她有个姐姐
Cheryl.
谢丽尔
Any problems? Were they close?
有问题吗,她们关系近吗
Yeah. They're identical twins.
是,她们是孪生姐妹
Please, come in.
请进
I have 6 people on my staff. I have 3 bodyguards.
我有6个家政人员,3个贴身保镖
They've all had polygraphs. Everybody's been vetted.
都进行了测谎,每个人都被审查过
And they all have alibis for the night of the kidnapping?
他们都有绑架那晚的不在场证据
All accounted for by the local FBI field office.
本地联邦调查局,负责所有的排查
Cheryl flew in yesterday.
谢丽尔昨天飞回来
I'm just making sure that she's not alone even for-
我不能让她独处,哪怕是
Sorry. I just feel like I'm suffocating here.
抱歉,我觉得自己有点透不过气了
I just want somebody to tell me that she's ok.
我只想确认她没出事
Dr. Reid...
里德博士
What do the statistics tell us?
统计学上怎么说的
If you follow their instructions and give them the money
如果你按照指示给付赎金
your daughter will be returned.
你女儿就会被送回来
Done.
检查完毕
This house is bug free.
屋子没被监听
All right, bring it in!
好,东西拿进来
So, what are your theories so far about this kidnapper?
你们怎么分析这宗绑架案
That he targeted you for a reason.
他是冲你来的
Every line of the letter starts with the word "you".
信里每行都以"你"字开头
He's angry at you
他对你很不满
probably feels like you owe him.
也许觉得你欠他什么
That everything you own, you don't deserve.
你不配拥有这一切
And from the language in the ransom
从勒索信的用词看来
we most likely believe that he's working alone.
我们推断他是独自作案
What's she doing?
她在做什么
Lying on the road.
躺在地上
Yeah, I see that. But why?
是,我看到了,可为什么
She's trying to get a feel for what happened to her sister.
她在尝试感受妹妹的经历
By lying on the ground?
就凭躺在地上
The girl spent her teenage years perfecting ways to ditch her bodyguards.
她十几岁那段时间
The girl spent her teenage years perfecting ways to ditch her bodyguards.
一直试图甩掉保镖
We're just happy she's in our line of sight.
她还在视线之内我们就很满足了
Cheryl Davenport?
谢丽尔·达文波特
Just a minute.
等一下
No, I'm not crazy.
我没发疯
I'm lying here for a reason.
我躺在这里是有原因的
He dragged her from the car.
她被从车里拖了出来
This is where she fell. Trish is a fighter.
她就摔倒在这,崔西很好斗
She wouldn't have gone quietly
她不会乖乖就范
not even with a gun pointed at her.
即便是有枪指着她脑袋
She's right.
她说的没错
There are nail marks on the car seat.
车座位上有指甲的抓痕
So you believe your sister's still alive?
你觉得你妹妹还活着
I know she's still alive.
我知道她还活着
You know the way twins know.
双胞胎之间的心灵感应
Not the "I can feel my twin's pain" crap.
不是所谓的,我能感受到她的痛苦那种
If you stick her with a needle, I don't cry out.
你拿针戳她,我并不会哭
But if something is bothering her,
但如果有什么事困扰她
if something is wrong
或者有什么不对劲
I can feel it.
我能感受到
Even from 1,000 miles away at college.
即使我远在1000英里外的学校里
You study physics, right?
你主修物理,对吗
If you're asking why a science major would believe in something non-scientific
如果你想说,学理的怎么会相信这种伪科学
I don't.
我不知道
I just know what I feel.
我只是了解我的感受
My feeling is that my sister is still alive.
我能感觉到我妹妹还活着
They're not entirely identical.
她们不是一般的双胞胎
They're mirror twins.
而是镜像双胞胎
Some of Trish's organs are on the right side
崔西一些本该长在左边的器官
that should be on the left.
却长在右边
Doctors assured us that it wasn't life-threatening.
医生说没有生命危险
Situs inversus.
内脏逆位
They had self-defense training?
她们学过防身术吗
Yeah. I insisted on it.
是,我坚持让她们学
The protective detail rankled
到青春期时
when they hit puberty.
她们就对保护细则很不满
and I was sure that they would
我也清楚
refuse their bodyguards when they left for college.
她们上大学时会拒带保镖
Excuse me. Can you actually read that fast?
抱歉,你真的能读那么快吗
Our conscious minds can process 16 bits of information per second.
人脑每秒可以处理16位信息,
Our unconscious, however, can process 11 million.
并且潜意识可处理1100万个的信息
Yes, I-I can actually read this fast.
没错,我可以读这么快
If whoever took her
无论谁绑架了她
wants me to blow cases or suppress evidence or stand down, I...
想威胁我放弃调查,隐瞒证据或者辞职的话,我...
what makes you think it's someone you prosecuted?
你为什么认为是你起诉过的人干的
Well, I have money, but I don't have millions.
我是有点钱,但并没有太多
I mean, what else could it be?
还能是谁呢
In our experience, Mr. Davenport
达文波特先生,依据我们的经验
every case is different.
每个案子情况都各有不同
What is he doing?
他在干什么
He's role-playing.
角色扮演
How does that work?
那个有什么用
Well, he's-he's trying to think like the kidnapper.
他在像绑架者一样思考
He's trying to get a sense of him through his behavior.
试图通过其行为获得一些绑匪的信息
Well, that doesn't sound very scientific, does it?
那个也不是很科学吧
Ok. She was rarely without the boyfriend.
好吧,她几乎和男友形影不离
Well, I know in order to get to her, I got to take him out.
为了接近她,得把她男友干掉
He was collateral damage.
他是个牺牲品
Who was he?
他是谁
Shot was to the face. That's personal.
朝面部开枪,明显针对他
Kill the boyfriend...
杀掉男友
get him out of the way so I can get her...
除掉他这块绊脚石才能让她...
alone.
落单
This button answers the call
这个按钮是接听电话
this button makes everyone in the room silent. It'll flash red.
这个按钮能屏蔽掉屋里的人声,红灯会闪
You'll be able to hear his side of the conversation.
你可以听到他的声音
He won't be able to hear us.
他却听不到我们
We'll be running the trace through the field office
我们会通过分局追踪电话来源
but you're in good hands with agent Gideon and his team.
吉迪恩和他的小组会是你的得力助手
You think Cheryl's a whack job
你觉得谢丽尔是个疯子
because she claims she can feel her sister's anxiety?
因为她说可以感受到妹妹的焦虑
I never said whack job.
我没说她是疯子
Actually there may be a physiological basis for it.
事实上,这个可能有生理学依据
Don't ask.
别问他
Reversed asymmetry monozygotic eggs split late between 9 to 12 days.
反向的不对称单精子受精卵,在第9至12天内分裂
The DNA matches right down to the very last stranded code
最后一链的DNA编码正好重合
and there's sporadic documentation of shared physiological pain.
还有关于生理痛楚,感同身受的少数文献
And you believe it?
你信这个吗
No, I'm just saying it's possible.
没,我只想说有这个可能性
I don't know everything.
我并不是万事通
I mean, despite the fact that you think that I do.
虽然你认为我通晓万物
I never said that. When have I ever said that?
我没说过,我什么时候说过
Every day since I met you. This morning at breakfast.
遇见我那天起每天都说,今天吃早饭时
Yesterday when he beat you at cards.
昨天玩扑克他赢你的时候
Um... we've got one minute.
还有一分钟
Anybody ever heard of sarcasm?
谁听说过讽刺
Remember
记住
keep your voice even and calm
保持声音的平稳和冷静
and agree with everything he says.
他说的事情一概同意
He's late.
他还没打来
He'll call.
他会打来的
Just try to relax. This is his strategy.
放轻松,这是他的策略
He wants you on edge.
想让你坐立不安
Remember to repeat any important information he gives you
记住,重复他给的所有重要信息
to make sure you understand.
确保自己已经懂了
You try to keep him talking
尽量让他不停地说
to reveal something about Trish or about himself.
透露崔西和他自己的相关信息
This is Evan Davenport.
我是埃文·达文波特
Hello, Mr. Davenport.
你好,达文波特先生
Are you the man who has my daughter Patricia?
你是不是绑架我女儿帕特里夏的人
I have your daughter.
你女儿的确在我手上
Can I ask you You may ask me nothing.
我能问一下,你什么都不许问
This is not an interrogatory.
这不是一次问讯
You will listen only to my instructions.
你只能听我的指示
Ok.
好的
But I will not give them to you.
但我不是给你下指令
I don't understand.
我不明白
I do not want to talk to you, Mr. Davenport.
我不想跟你说,达文波特先生
Excuse me.
什么意思
I want to talk to her.
我想跟她说
I want to talk to Cheryl.
我想跟谢丽尔说
What's he doing?
他要干什么
What most of the offenders we catch try to do...
我们抓获的大部分罪犯
establish dominance.
都想确立自己的主动权
How long can we keep him on hold?
我们还能让他等多久
We can't put her on.
我们不能让她接
Why not? I want to help. I'll talk to him.
为什么不,我想帮忙,我愿意跟他谈
Cheryl doesn't have the authority that Davenport holds.
谢丽尔在达文波特家并不当家
He shouldn't want to talk to her.
他不应该找她谈
I think that she should speak to him.
我认为她应该跟他谈
Do I need to repeat myself? I want to talk to Cheryl.
还要我再说一遍吗,我要跟谢丽尔谈
Put her on the phone. Now.
让她接电话,快
No.
不行
I think she should speak to him. He wants to talk to her.
我认为她应该跟他谈,他要跟她谈
The more he speaks, the more he reveals.
他说的越多,透露的信息越多
She is right, Gideon.
她说得对,吉迪恩
He has my sister.
他绑架了我妹妹
No.
不行
I'm waiting.
我可等着呢
Elle.
艾尔
Ok.
好了
This is Cheryl.
我是谢丽尔
Hello. This is Cheryl.
你好,我是谢丽尔
I have Patricia by my side.
帕特里夏就在我身边
I know her voice therefore I know her sister's.
我知道她的声音
I know her voice therefore I know her sister's.
也就知道她姐姐的
Get off the phone.
别占着电话
I want Cheryl. I'll give you 60 seconds.
我要谢丽尔听电话,再给你60秒
If you don't put her on the phone
如果还不来接
I will hang up and you will never hear from me or Patricia again.
我就挂断,你就别想再听到,我和帕特里夏的消息了
Prep her.
帮她准备
Come on over here, please.
请到这边来
50 seconds.
还有50秒
This guy's arrogant.
这个人很自大
Let him know that he's in control.
让他知道他已经控制了主动权
Let him guide the conversation.
让他先说
40.
还有40秒
Use your sister's name.
用你妹妹的名字
Say my sister Trish or her name's Patricia.
要说我妹妹崔西,或者她的名字叫帕特里夏
35 seconds.
还有35秒
Talk about her. Let him get to know her through you.
多谈论你妹妹,让他通过你来了解她
Don't veer off topic.
别偏离主题
Got it.
知道了
Agree with him.
他说的都要同意
25 seconds.
还有25秒
Tell him that you understand him
告诉他你明白他的意思
and as hard as this sounds, empathize.
要用强调的语气,引起他的共鸣
20 seconds.
还有20秒
Let him know that he didn't mean to hurt Trish or go this far.
让他知道没必要做到,伤害崔西那么绝
and that he can fix it.
他能做到
He has a chance to show
只要他释放你妹妹
that he's a kind and forgiving person by letting your sister go.
就能表明自己是个,良心为泯,宽宏大量的人
10 seconds.
还有10秒
And if you don't know what to say, I'll tell you.
如果你不知道该怎么回答,我会告诉你
3 2 1
3, 2, 1.
This is Cheryl.
我是谢丽尔
Hello, Cheryl. How are you?
谢丽尔,你好吗
knows victim
认识受害者
I'd be a lot better if I knew that my sister...
如果我得知帕特里夏平安无事
Patricia's ok.
会感觉更好
I can tell you have a lot of empathy, Cheryl.
我知道你们心灵相通,谢丽尔
You care about others.
你们关心彼此
Yes, I do.
是的
And it sounds like you understand.
看来你明白了
You mean that I empathize?
你是说我通情达理吗
Yes.
是的
I do. Very much. I empathize.
的确,我非常通情达理
I empathize with you, Cheryl.
我理解你,谢丽尔
I know you want to be with your sister.
我知道你想和妹妹团聚,
Yes, I want Trish back.
是的,我想让崔西回家
Good. Tell me what you want, Cheryl.
好的,告诉我你要什么,谢丽尔
I'm very interested. Tell me all about yourself.
我很感兴趣,说说你自己
What's your favorite color?
你最喜欢什么颜色
Don't answer that. Stay with Trish.
不要回答,继续说崔西
If I tell you, will you let me talk to my sister?
如果我说了,能让我和妹妹说几句吗
Maybe.
也许会
Maybe not.
也许不会
I like blue.
我喜欢蓝色
How ordinary.
很普通嘛
Do you like chocolate, Cheryl?
你喜欢巧克力吗,谢丽尔
Do... you... like... chocolate?
你喜欢巧克力吗
Yes.
喜欢
I do as well.
我也喜欢
Please, let me talk to my sister.
求求你,让我跟妹妹说话
All I want to do is hear her voice. Please.
我只想听听她的声音,求求你
Hello?
喂
Cher...
小谢
Trish!
崔西
Cher, is that you?
小谢,是你吗
Trish, it's me. I'm here.
崔西,是我
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Cher, I can't...
小谢,我...
Where are you? What do you see?
你在哪里,看到了什么
I... I see the moon.
我看到了月亮
Trish!
崔西
Have 500,000 ready.
准备好50万
Let me talk to her!
让我跟她说话
$500,000 is what I'm owed.
50万是我应得的
The Davenports will wait by the phone.
姓达文波特的守在电话旁
You will receive a call with precise instructions
你们会在15分钟内接到一通电话
in exactly 15 minutes.
里面有明确指示
Were your able to trace it?
你能进行追踪吗
No. He's probably using a disposable cell phone.
不行,他用的可能是一次性手机
They're impossible to trace.
是无法追踪的
She said she could see the moon.
她说能看到月亮
She sounded delirious.
听她声音像是神志不清
She was sedated.
她被打了镇静剂了
Could have been a light.
可能只是灯光
If he's keeping her drugged, it might mean he's not very strong.
如果他一直给她用镇静剂,说明他不是很强壮
He might have to keep her weak just so he can dominate her.
只有把她变虚弱,才能操控她
Or he's keeping her quiet.
或者只是让她保持安静
Has Davenport told us everything about his staff?
达文波特把家政人员的情况,都告诉我们了吗
Oh, yeah, we have detailed reports
是的,我们有一份详细的报告
but we should probably revisit background
不过我们应该再调查一下
on household staff aides and current docket.
家政人员和当前的诉讼表
Guys, she wasn't blindfolded.
伙计们,她没有被蒙眼
No.
是的
If she's seen his face, as soon as he gets that money...
如果她看到了罪犯的脸,他一旦拿到钱
he'll kill her.
就会杀她灭口
He said owed.
他说是他应得的
$500,000.
50万美元
His demand sounded scripted, like he was reading it to us.
他的要求像是事先写好,然后念给我们听的
$500,000 is what I'm owed.
50万是我应得的
But the rest of the conversation wasn't.
但是对话其余部分不是这样
He was his most relaxed just talking to Cheryl.
和谢丽尔谈话时是最放松的
What does that mean?
那意味着什么
Maybe he already knew her. How much time we got?
也许他早就认识她,还剩多少时间
Six minutes.
6分钟
How quickly can you get the money?
你多快能凑齐这笔钱
Look, I know I shouldn't drink, but under the circumstances
听着,我知道我不该喝酒,但现在这种情况
you'd think you could let this one slide.
你觉得你能泰然自若吗
He's gonna call back.
他会再打来的
We need you at your best.
我们需要你保持最佳状态
Have you had many cases like this?
你遇到过这类案件吗
I've seen my share of abductions.
我接手过一些诱拐案
I don't know how you do it, this job.
我不知道你是如何完成工作的
How do you stomach it?
你怎么承受得住
The men I hunt down are cowards.
我抓的人都是懦夫
For the most part, they target the weakest members of society,
大部分案子,罪犯都会对最弱小的公民下手
women and children.
如妇女和儿童
There's nothing I'd rather do more than put the bastards away.
我希望把那些混蛋绳之以法
I just wish you could get 'em before they snatch someone.
我只愿你能在绑架发生前,就抓住他们
Trish is alive.
崔西还活着
You've trusted your feelings this far. Hold onto that.
你一直相信自己的感觉,保持下去
Everything will be done by Cheryl.
所有事情都由谢丽尔一人完成
Cheryl will gather the money packets.
谢丽尔把钱袋装好
Only she will touch the money.
只有她能碰钱
Cheryl will make the drop.
谢丽尔把钱送过来
If she is wired, if you use a look-a-like, Patricia dies.
如果她身上有跟踪器,或使用替身,帕特里夏就死定了
Cheryl will get in her car.
谢丽尔开自己的车
No one is to be in the car with her, no one is to follow her
车里不准有其他人,不准跟踪她
no air surveillance, no car surveillance
不准有空中监视,汽车监视
of any kind will be tolerated.
所有类似监视都是不可容忍的
I will give directions over a cell phone as Cheryl drives.
谢丽尔开车的时候,我会通过手机下达命令
She must make the drop at exactly 3:00 A.M.
一定要在凌晨3点准时把钱送到
She will follow each instruction to the letter.
她必须按照信上的指令去做
We can't let her go alone.
我们不能让她一个人去
He said if he sees anyone
他说了如果看到其他人
I know. One car, unmarked.
我知道,我们会用一辆无标志的车
Tinted windows.
并且带有色玻璃
If he sees one of you, and Trish dies-
如果他看到你们,崔西就没命了
if my daughter dies...
要是我女儿死了...
Cheryl's car has GPS.
谢丽尔的车装有全球定位系统
We'll be able to track her.
我们可以追踪到她
The first thing he's gonna do is have her switch cars.
他首先要做的就是让她换车
Where are we headed?
她在往哪开
Let's see.
我看看
An address which appears to be...
这个地址好像是...
a rental car lot.
收费停车场
You know my guess?
你知道我怎么想吗
One of these cars has a set of keys already in the ignition
这里的某辆车已经插好钥匙,随时准备发动
with a disposable cell phone sitting right in it.
里面还有一部一次性手机
So she switches cars and phones.
然后她就可以换车和手机
Five minutes.
还有5分钟
He's probably gonna have her drive around for over an hour
他可能会让她兜一个多小时的圈子
just to make sure no one's following her.
确保没人跟踪
And then the ransom drop.
然后进行赎金交易
What is it? What's the matter?
怎么了,有什么问题
Something's not right about this.
有些不对劲
What if he was watching us or listening to us?
如果他在监视,或者监听我们,怎么办
The local office did a bug sweep.
当局已经做过监视筛查了
Come on, you heard that ransom call.
拜托,你也听了索要赎金的电话
It was way too simple.
一切都太简单了
All right
好吧
You're the unsub. What would you have done differently?
如果你是不明嫌犯,你会出什么奇招
I would have said don't involve the police or the media.
我会说不准报警或告知媒体
$500,000. No consecutive serial numbers on the bills.
50万的现金,不准有连号
No marked bills. No new bills.
不准有记号,不准用新钞
No tracking devices in the money bag. No explosive dyes in the money bag.
钱袋里不准装任何追踪装置,或是定时喷染装置
No tracking devices in the car.
车里也不能装任何追踪装置
Why didn't he say any of this?
为什么他一个都没提到
Hotch, this was never about the money.
霍奇,这从头到尾就和钱无关
It's not a ransom drop.
这不是一个赎金交易
It's a second kidnapping.
而是另一次绑架
Cheryl, get down get down!
谢丽尔,趴下
Don't move!
不许动
Cheryl's all right.
谢丽尔没事
Hey. Hi, Hotch.
霍奇
That was fun, wasn't it?
刚才很有趣,是吧
A little running around, getting our pulses racing.
稍微跑动一下,加速脉搏跳动
Are you there, Cheryl?
你在听吗,谢丽尔
Are you there?!
你在听吗
Tell me you didn't feel a slight tingle,
告诉我你有没有感到
a thrill run up your spine.
从脊背传来的轻微刺痛
Huh?
有没有
But those clever and cunning FBI agents deduced my little plan just in time.
但那些聪明狡猾的联邦调查员,及时推断出了我的小计划
They figured it out.
被他们识破了
If they hadn't, I would have had you both.
若非如此,你们俩早就落在我手掌心了
The whole set. The matching pair.
绝代双骄,般配的一对
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because you asked me to, Cheryl.
因为是你叫我做的,谢丽尔
You asked me with your glances.
你用眼神叫我这么做的
The way you talk. Those little gestures.
你说话的方式,那些小动作
What are you doing? Do not answer this man.
你在干什么,别跟他说话
You asked for this! You asked for it, Cheryl!
你自找的,你咎由自取,谢丽尔
Cheryl!
谢丽尔
What do you want?
你想怎样
What do I want?! You!
我想怎样,我要你
It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow
也许不是一朝一夕
but I promise you, we will be together.
但我向你保证,我们终将在一起
We can't let Cheryl speak with him any further.
不能让谢丽尔再跟他讲话了
Why not?
为什么
It's only feeding his psychosis to allow your interaction.
让你跟他唇枪舌剑,只会满足他的变态心理
Was Trish involved in any serious relationships prior to the kidnapping?
崔西在被绑架前,有没有过很认真的感情
With the boy that was killed.
跟那个被杀的男孩有过
They were together for 2 years.
他们在一起两年了
Trish didn't want me to tell you.
崔西不想让我告诉你
They were getting engaged.
他们正准备订婚
Well, that certainly could have been the unsub's stressor.
那确实可能是不明嫌犯的应激源
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Will someone please tell me what we're dealing with here?
有人能告诉我,我们在和谁打交道吗
De Clerambault's syndrome, otherwise known as erotomania
德·克雷朗伯综合症,也就是色情狂
the belief that someone, usually of a higher social status
相信有人,通常是上流社会的人
but not necessarily a celebrity, is in love with you.
但未必是名流,爱上了你
Erotomanics believe that the objects of their affection
色情狂们相信,他们喜爱的对象
are subtly professing their love for them through looks, gestures...
在用表情,动作等,巧妙地向他们暗送秋波
Glances.
还有眼神
He said, "you asked me with your glances".
他说,你用眼神叫我这么做的
The unsub truly and full-heartedly believes
不明嫌犯一厢情愿地相信
that Cheryl and Trish are in love with him.
谢丽尔跟崔西都爱上了他
They don't tell him this with their voices.
她们不是用言语告诉他的
No, with gestures and looks.
而是用动作跟表情
He's obsessed with them.
他对她们着迷了
What does this mean?
那是什么意思
He is the most determined kind of criminal.
他是最具决心的那种罪犯
Crime of obsession. Your specialty, your lead, Morgan.
痴迷型犯罪,你的专长,你来做主,摩根
I think we should recheck everyone on Davenport's staff
我想该把达文波特家的每个员工
against the profile of a stalker.
再按跟踪者的犯罪行为特征筛查一遍
Aren't stalking behaviors pretty diverse?
跟踪者的行为不是各有不同吗
There's overlap.
存在共同之处
Narcissistic, inflated sense of self-worth, history of bad relationships.
自恋,妄自尊大,失败的恋爱史
What do we know so far?
目前我们知道些什么
He's probably white, obviously male...
他大概是白人,明显是男性
sophisticated speech patterns.
能言善辩的语言模式
Sophisticated, yet bizarre.
善辩但很诡异
He rarely uses contractions.
他极少用到缩写
It's not "you're," it's "you are. "
他不说"你",会说"你是"
This guy's pretentious.
这人非常自命不凡
He wants to sound smarter than he actually is.
他想虚张声势
Whatever position of authority or level of success this guy has
无论他身居何位,抑或如何成功
he had to struggle for it.
他都得为之奋斗
We also have to face the possibility at this point...
我们也得正视这个现实
That Trish may already be dead.
崔西可能已经死了
You know, so far he's called every play.
目前为止,都是他采取主动
I say we apply some pressure, make him sweat.
我们也得给他施压,让他紧张一下
Well, there's only one way to do that.
只有华山一条路了
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等,等等
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Agent Gideon...
吉迪恩探员
Hello?
喂
Tell me there was a technical issue with the line
跟我说刚才是线路技术故障
because if you actually just hung up on m-
因为你挂了我电话
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you gonna answer it?
你打算接电话吗
Why is he doing this? What is he-what-
他为什么这么做,他想怎样
you're gonna drive this guy crazy. Just answer the phone.
你会把这人逼疯的,快接电话
Quiet. Please, quiet.
安静,请静一静
Cheryl, he knows what he's doing. Somebody has to answer it!
他知道自己在做什么,得有人来接电话
Just answer the phone, for God's sake!
看在上帝的份上,接电话吧
Pick up the phone. Don't touch it!
接电话,别碰
He knows what he's doing.
他知道自己在做什么
Davenport residence.
达文波特府
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You do realize, you do understand, that I'll kill her?!
你明白我会杀了她吧
Do you...
你是不是...
You're killing my daughter! Pick up that phone!
你会害死我女儿,接电话
Get him quiet.
让他安静
Get him quiet.
让他安静
Mr. Davenport, get a hold of yourself.
达文波特先生,请自重
Answer the phone!
接电话
Quiet him!
让他静下来
She is dead!
她死定了
You hang up on me again, and I rip her open!
你再挂我电话,我就把她切了
I'm sorry. You must have the wrong number.
抱歉,你一定是打错了
Come on, Gideon.
得了,吉迪恩
You killed her.
你害死了她
No, sir.
没有,先生
Oh, yeah. Then what-what the hell do you think you're doing?
那你觉得自己这是在干什么啊
I'm saving your daughter, Mr. Davenport.
我在救你女儿,达文波特先生
Have a little faith.
你要有点信心
Put Cheryl on the phone.
让谢丽尔接电话
No. You're finished talking to Cheryl.
不,谢丽尔不会再跟你讲话了
Listen to that tone of authority.
听听您那官腔十足的口气吧
Just like your published work, agent Gideon.
就像你已公布的资料一样,吉迪恩探员
Fascinating to hear the same arrogant quality in your own voice.
亲耳听到您那带着傲慢的声音,真是好极了
You are a bit of a pedant, Jason, a bit didactic?
你是个卖弄学问的书呆子吗,杰森
Well, that's a very interesting conclusion.
总结得很有意思
You sound intelligent, and you certainly sound educated, and...
听起来你很聪明,而且明显受过教育
we both know that's not true.
可我们都知道,那不是真的
Oh, I know all about all of you.
我对你们的一切了如指掌
The ambitious agent Hotchner?
野心勃勃的霍奇尔探员
Do you wanna be director of the FBI someday, agent Hotchner?
你有朝一日想做联邦调查局主管吗
Would you step on Jason Gideon to get there?
你想踩着博学的吉迪恩平步青云吗
I think you would.
我想你会的
Posttraumatic stress is a very good excuse.
创伤后应激障碍症是个好借口
Even your sick, pregnant wife can't get you to leave your post.
即使是你那怀孕的病弱太太,也不能让你离开岗位
Jason Gideon, an expert in the criminal psyche
博学的吉迪恩,犯罪心理专家
yet unable to diagnose the autistic leanings
至今也无法确诊那位有自闭倾向
of the very insecure Dr. Reid.
极度缺乏安全感的里德博士
Well, maybe he can make money counting cards in Las Vegas.
也许他能靠算牌在拉斯维加斯挣钱
The lovely Elle was promoted too soon.
可爱的艾尔提升地太快了
She doesn't have what it takes to make it in the BAU boys club.
她在行为分析组这个男人帮里,并不具备相应的能力
You're no threat to me, you're no threat to anyone.
你威胁不了我,你威胁不了任何人
And Token Derek Morgan wants to be taken seriously
图肯·德里克·摩根想受人重视
but he is just a pumped-up side of beef.
但他只是打肿脸充胖子
I know who you are, I know how you think
我了解你们的底细,我了解你们在盘算什么
and I know what to do next! Do you?
而且我也清楚下一步怎么玩,你们呢
What the hell was that?
什么玩意儿
Why did he say that he knows what to do next?
他为什么说知道下一步怎么走
Is he gonna hurt my daughter?
他会伤害我女儿吗
He was grandstanding.
他在哗众取宠
You don't know that.
你心里也没底
You-you can't possibly know that.
你不能确定
Mr. Davenport, I have learned more in the last 5 minutes
达文波特先生,过去五分钟我了解到的
than in the last 24 hours.
比过去24小时还多
Oh, really? Well, I don't understand.
是吗,我不明白
Why is he focused on you right now?
他为什么把注意力转向你了
Because we are interfering in his relationship with the girls.
因为我们在挑拨他和姑娘们的关系
He said he knows all about you.
他说他了解你们的一切
Yes, apparently.
是啊,显然
He profiled us, Mr. Davenport.
他对我们进行了行为分析,达文波特先生
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
To show us how smart he is.
为向我们展示他有多聪明
Often times the best profilers are the unsubs themselves.
最好的侧写师常常是不明嫌犯自己
They're the ones able to walk into an arcade full of children
他们能走进满是孩子的走廊里
and pinpoint the boy or girl that can be led out quietly.
精确锁定能被悄悄诱拐的那个
But he made a mistake, because he gave us something he didn't expect.
但他犯了个错误,他给了我们意料之外的信息
Which is?
是什么
He told us how to find him.
他告诉我们如何找到他
You said you knew how to find him, that you were gonna save my daughter.
你说知道如何找到他,也就是能救我女儿
Why don't you get out there and do something?
为什么不出去营救她
What are you-everybody's standing around here, looking...
你们一帮人还待在这冷眼旁观啊
Don't condescend to me. Don't patronize me.
别对我委曲求全,别哄我
Evan, evan. Evan.
伊凡
Everybody is doing the best that they can.
每个人都在尽力
Come on. Come on. Take a break, come on.
过来休息一下
For the suspect to know that much about us
嫌犯对我们了解得一清二楚
he has to be one of us.
他得是我们的一员
I'm gonna have Garcia do a search of the New Haven FBI field office.
我会让加西亚筛查一下驻纽黑文,联邦调查局分部
The guy we're looking for knows this house, he knows the family.
我们要找的人,了解这栋房子,这个家庭
There's 700 agents in New Haven and another 70 in satellite offices.
纽黑文有700名探员,另有70名在分局
Davenport knows quite a few of them.
达文波特就认识不少
While we're narrowing the list, Cheryl can't stay here.
当我们缩小范围时,谢丽尔不能留在这里
If he's one of us, he has access, weapons
如果他是我们中的一员,他出入自由,携有武器
and you bet he's got a strategy.
而且肯定有一套战略
So who can we trust?
那我们能信任谁
No one. We need to get Cheryl to a safe house.
没人,我们得把谢丽尔带到安全屋
And limit the amount of agents she comes in contact with.
然后限制与她接触的探员数量
We're in. We'll walk the perimeter.
我们到了,我们去查看一下周边
Yeah.
好
I'm, uh, sorry about before.
之前的事,我很抱歉
It's your daughters. You...
事关你女儿
You don't have to apologize for anything.
你不必为任何事道歉
So, this, uh...
那这间...
This safe house, you sure it's ok?
这间安全屋,你确定没问题吗
Of course.
当然
We have agents inside, out.
里里外外都部署了我们的探员
So now we just... wait.
所以我们只能... 等待
We did bug sweep right when we arrived.
我们到时,他们正做监听筛查
Yeah, I remember.
是的,我记得
And yet the unsub seems to know all about us.
而现在不明嫌犯对我们了如指掌
Hey, Reid, do you know what non-local interaction is?
里德,你知道非局部相互作用,是什么吗
What are you getting at?
你要说什么
How can he be holding Trish prisoner
他怎么能囚禁着崔西
and still know exactly what we're talking about?
同时又准确掌握我们的谈话呢
I know what you're saying.
我明白你意思了
It seems like he knows what's going on here the moment that it happens.
看来他能实时了解这里的情况
There's gotta be a listening device.
肯定有监听设备
They swept the room when we got here.
我们到时,他们做了监听筛查
Yeah. And then they brought in their own equipment.
是的,却还带来了自己的设备
Come in.
进来
Cheryl.
谢丽尔
It's good to finally get you alone.
终于能和你独处了
Agent Shyer called you by your first name.
施伊尔探员直呼你的名字
You know him that well?
你跟他很熟吗
He works out of the New York field office.
他来自纽约分局
I know his father. We've met socially on occasion.
我认识他父亲,有时会碰见他
Has he been here before?
他之前来过这里吗
A few times.
有过几次
Does it ever annoy you when people want to line you and Patricia up
人们把你跟帕特里夏排排坐
together to examine the differences?
来看你们有什么不同,这不会让你难受吗
It seems like it would get old real fast.
听起来像是老生常谈了吧
But I don't need to do that.
可我无须那样做
I've known you both for so long,
认识你俩很久了
loved you for so long.
爱上你俩也很久了
Please don't do this.
请别这样
But this is how it should have been all along, the 3 of us together.
事情本该如此,我们三个该在一起
Put the knife down.
把刀放下
You don't understand.
你不明白
You don't understand my relationship with these girls.
你不明白我与这两个姑娘的关系
Put the knife down.
把刀放下
You don't understand-
你不明白
I said put it down!
我叫你放下刀
You ok?
你还好吧
Where is Patricia?
帕特里夏在哪
It's Okay.
没事了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, how did Elle get Shyre to give us Trish's location?
艾尔怎么让施伊尔供出崔西位置的
I imagine she found some creative way to persuade him.
我想她定是另辟蹊径说服了他
What do you think...
你怎么想
You know, you just don't need to ask so many questions.
无须多问
Let's... just enjoy the moment.
咱们享受此时此刻就好了
Euripides said
欧里庇得斯曾说过,
"When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor nor worthiness".
爱得太深,会让人失去尊严和价值
You all right?
你还好吧
You took a taser hit.
你中了电击枪
Yeah, I know I did. So what?
我知道,那又怎样
So no one expects you to finish the Davenport file tonight.
所以没人强求你今晚完成,达文波特一案的犯罪行为分析
Yeah, well, I guess it's still a little fresh on my mind.
好吧,可它在我脑海里,还历历在目呢
Nothing like 50,000 volts in your back to keep your motor running, right?
没什么比五万伏高压电,更让人电力十足的了
You know, Elle, I'm just...
艾尔,我只是...
I'm lucky as hell that bastard didn't gut me
那杂种没趁我失去知觉
when I was unconscious.
把我大卸八块,我真是幸运透了
He wasn't interested in you.
他对你不感兴趣
Yeah.
是啊
You know, Shyer didn't see you as a peer or a threat.
知道吗,施伊尔没把你,当成对手或威胁
That was his mistake.
他大意失荆州了
Yes, it was.
是的
You're gonna be here all night. Give me half.
你会整晚待在这,分我一半活儿吧
Ok.
好
Be careful what you wish for.
对自己的期许要小心翼翼
Knock yourself out.
请自便吧