The forecast, plenty of sunshine through today with seasonal temperatures.
天气预报,今天阳光普照
We should reach our normal high of about 82 degrees by this afternoon.
气温到午后会达到正常的82华氏度
Look for clear skies tonight with a low near 70.
晚上晴空万里,最低70华氏度
Increasing cloudiness tomorrow, sticky and humid at 20% chance of showers.
明天多云,湿热,有2成的可能性有时有阵雨
Clurman! Why didn't you return my calls, Gil?
克莱门!怎么不回我电话,吉尔
Come on, Joe, give me a break.
拜托,乔,饶了我吧
I'm late for a meeting.
我开会要迟到了
I left messages on every line.
我在你每个电话上都留了信息
I even talked with your assistant.
甚至找过你的助手
Look, I've been really busy, ok?
听着,我一直特别忙
We have a meeting scheduled tomorrow.
我们明天安排个会议
We'll talk then. That's right, we will.
到时再谈。好的,就这样
You blow me off again it's gonna get ugly,
你要再耍我,有你好看的
and I won't be so understanding next time.
下次我就不会这么通情达理了
Clurman's was the second bombing this morning,
克莱门的爆炸案是今早的第二起了
both in residential neighborhoods in palm beach.
均发生在棕榈滩居民区
Homeland Security been notified?
通知国土安全局了吗
And ATF. In addition to a profile, they want a threat assessment.
还通知了ATF,除了侧写外,他们还要威胁等级评估
Is the media onto it?
媒体介入了吗
Of course. JJ's keeping tabs on that.
当然,婕婕在密切跟进
What do we know about the bombs?
炸弹的情况了解了多少
Morgan hooked up with ATF.
摩根在和ATF沟通
They're sending pictures of bomb fragments as they find them.
他们正在发炸弹碎片的图片
Pipe bombs. Packed in cardboard boxes.
土制钢管炸弹。装在硬纸箱里
Package bombs. Sent through the mail? No.
包裹炸弹。邮寄来的。不是
The other picture in your hand is of the switch that ATF found.
你手里的另外一张图片,是ATF发现的开关
Same mechanism for both bombs, mercury-activated.
两个炸弹构造相同,由水银触发
What does that mean?
什么意思
There are contacts to a detonator on either end of a bent tube full of mercury.
在充满水银的弯管两头有触点可连接到雷管
What it means is all you have to do is to tilt the package to detonate it.
也就是只要倾斜包裹即可引爆
So they couldn't have been sent through the mail.
所以不可能通过邮寄
The bomber had to deliver them himself.
炸弹客必须亲自寄送
Exactly. Strange way to commit an act of terrorism.
正是,奇怪的恐怖袭击方式
Why go to all this trouble to kill just a few people?
大费周张只杀几人
Let's recommend not raising the terror alert level for now.
目前还是先别提升恐怖袭击预警级别
No reason to spread panic.
没理由让大众恐慌
We got news.
看新闻
This is just a local channel, but the coverage is everywhere now-
这只是当地频道,但现在已被到处播出
CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Al-jazeera, you name it.
能想到的电视台都在播出
So much for not spreading panic.
现在想不散布恐慌也不成了
According to doctors, he's badly injured,
医生说,他伤势严重
but in stable condition in the I.C.U.
但在重症监护室,暂时稳定
Now, neighbors say that they heard a blast at about 10:30 this morning, and police arrived.
周边人说今早,他们大约10:30听到一声巨响,警察赶到...
If DHS doesn't raise the terror alert now, they'll look weak.
如果国土安全局现在不提升,恐怖袭击预警级别,他们会显得无能
Make sure Homeland Security knows that this is everywhere.
确保国土安全局知道这到处在播
I just felt that!
感觉到了
Are you all right? Is everyone all right?
你还好吧,大家都好吧
Let's meet at the airstrip in 20.
20分钟后机场见
This is live, I repeat this is live.
现场直播,重申这是现场直播
Yeah, what's up?
什么事
Hotch, listen, they're gonna be sending us bomb fragments by this afternoon.
霍奇,听着,他们会下午发来炸弹碎片
I'm the only one with an ATF background.
我是唯一有ATF背景的
So if you'd like me to stay behind and supervise the bomb profile, I'm on that.
如你想让我留下来跟进爆炸案案情分析,我愿意
Morgan, you wouldn't be afraid to be out in the field with a bomber, now, would you?
摩根,你不再害怕出外勤处理炸弹了,对吗
You know maybe it's not the bomber that I'm worried about.
你知道我担心的不是炸弹
I thought we were past all that.
我原以为这一切都过去了
Hotch, Boston sent Gideon into a posttraumatic tailspin.
霍奇,波士顿那起爆炸案,曾让吉迪恩陷入创伤后的阴影
How do we know that won't happen again?
怎么能保证不再发生类似情况
Morgan, I tell you what.
摩根,我跟你讲
Why don't we concentrate on profiling the bomber, and not Gideon? Copy that.
为什么我们不集中精力在炸弹上,而不是在吉迪恩上。了解
Samuel Johnson wrote, "almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble."
塞缪尔·约翰逊曾写道,几乎所有荒唐的行为均源于模仿那些我们不可能与之相象的人
Bombings occurred within 3 miles of each other.
爆炸均发生在,彼此相邻3英里的范围内
First victim was a 74-year-old widow, Barbara Keller.
第一个受害者是74岁的寡妇,芭芭拉·凯勒
2 hours after that, Clurman got hit in his driveway, and 45 minutes later... well, we all saw that.
两小时后,克莱门在他车道上被炸,45分钟后,我们都看到了
Jill Swenson, 34-year-old housewife who lived across the street from Clurman.
吉儿·斯温森住在克莱门街对面的34岁家庭主妇
Of the 3, only Clurman survived.
三人中,只有克莱门生还了
Was there any connection between the victims?
受害者之间有联系吗
One. Clurman was a partner in a $10-million condo development deal
有一个,克莱门是一个1千万公寓项目的合伙人
in which Keller was an investor,
而凯勒正是投资人
and a few weeks ago, the whole deal went bust.
几周前,整件事黄了
Went bust how?
怎么黄的
Geologists discovered that the land was on methane,
地质学家发现地下有甲烷
the condos never got built, the land became worthless,
公寓不可能建,土地变得一文不值
and Clurman lost a lot of people and a lot of money.
克莱门失掉了大量客户和金钱
So maybe one of them was mad enough to take aim at Clurman.
也许其中有人气得针对克莱门
No, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
别,别妄下定论
It's a little too early to theorize about motive.
现在推断动机还为时过早
Then where do we start?
那我们从何下手
From the beginning.
从头开始
What do we know about bombers?
我们对炸弹客有何认识
Mostly male, loners, history of criminal activity.
大多数是男性,独居,有暴力史
About 50% of all bombings are actually a product of vandalism.
大约半数的爆炸行为是为了破坏公物
And more often than not, bombers end up accidentally blowing themselves up,
通常炸弹客会不小心炸到自己,一命呜呼
so the first suspects you always look for in the bombing case are the victims.
所以在爆炸事件中,受害者是第一嫌疑人
Clurman was the only male.
克莱门是这里唯一的男性
Losing a large business deal like that could be a powerful stressor.
搞砸这么一大桩买卖会受极大的刺激
Well, then there's the crime scene.
还有犯罪现场
Clurman was the only victim who didn't get hit at his door. Why?
克莱门是唯一没在家门口,被炸的受害者。为什么
What was different about this one?
这个有什么不同
Before Clurman passed out, all he told cops at the time was that
在克莱门晕过去之前,他一直对警方说的是
he saw the package sitting on the stoop outside his kitchen door.
他看见包裹在厨房门前的走廊上
Why didn't he take it in?
他为什么不拿进去
Why didn't it go off until he got to his car?
炸弹在他到达车前怎么没炸
It's like 50 feet away.
有50英尺之远
Joe Reese, one of Clurman's investors, was here before the bomb went off.
乔·里斯,克莱门的投资人之一,炸弹爆炸前就在这
The cops have ruled him out as a s suspect,
警察已经排除他的嫌疑
but he said he saw Clurman get in the car with the package.
但他说看到克莱门带着包裹到车里
So maybe Clurman wasn't receiving a bomb at all.
也许克莱门根本不是在接收炸弹
Maybe he was on his way to delivering one.
也许他是要去寄送炸弹
But he drops it or tilts it, and it goes off by accident.
但他让炸弹掉落或者倾斜了,导致了意外爆炸
I'd like to talk to Clurman.
我想和克莱门谈谈
In the meantime, let's get a warrant to search his house. You have a package.
同时,申请搜查令搜查他家。你有个包裹
Don't worry. Had a police escort all the way from palm beach.
别担心,从棕榈滩,一路有警察护送过来
Ok, right on time
来得正好
Thanks, man, I got this.
谢谢,伙计,我来吧
These are my bomb fragments.
这是炸弹碎片
We can start putting this bad boy together.
可以开始让其复原了
Why bother?
何必这么麻烦
Don't you just look at the pieces for prints and stuff?
难道不是只看看碎片上的指纹之类吗
Garcia, what are you doing in the FBI?
加西亚,你在联邦调查局做什么的
I didn't get into medical school?
我没考进医学院
Why does that not surprise me?
我怎么不觉得奇怪呢
Ouch. That's what my father said.
讨厌,我老爸就那么说的
All right, I'm about to teach you something, so pay attention.
好了,我要教你点东西,注意了
Oh, it's like school.
像在学校似的
Look, how these things are put together can tell you how the unsub thinks.
如何让这些复原能告诉你,不明嫌犯是怎么想的
You sound like Gideon.
你的口气真像吉迪恩
Ok, ouch.
讨厌,别说了
You think it's bull? Ok...all right.
你觉得是胡扯,好吧。好了
You see that section of pipe? Yeah.
看管子的那部分。好
That right there used to be part of the cap.
这部分曾是盖子的一部分
It screwed onto these threads right here.
通过这些螺纹,盖紧管子
But, see, here's the thing- it had to be done very carefully
问题是这样的,必须非常小心操作
because even if one tiny grain of powder
因为在他工作时
go onto those threads while he was working,
即使一丁点火药沾到了螺纹上
that little bit of friction would have ignited the bomb.
那一丝摩擦就会引爆炸弹
Boom! Boom! Boom!
嘣,嘣,嘣
See you later, unsub.
永别了,嫌犯老兄
Now, he didn't have to use a powder that fine.
他不必那么精细地利用火药
He didn't have to use threaded caps,
他不必用带螺纹的盖子
and he didn't even have to use a steel pipe, that would be whole lot safer if he hadn't.
他甚至可以不用钢管,如他不这样,会安全很多
But the bomb wouldn't have been nearly as deadly.
但炸弹也就不会这么致命
So what does that tell you about our unsub?
从中让你了解到不明嫌犯什么
He's one sick puppy?
他是个变态
To say the least. One sick puppy that aims to kill.
至少,是个想要杀人的变态
Not scare, not vandalize, or make some kind of political statement. Kill.
没有恐吓,没有肆意破坏,没有政治性声明。只是杀人
Where's your team right now?
你的搜查小组在哪
Down in the garage.
在车库
After they finish the garage, make sure they check the attic.
等他们搜完车库,让他们再检查一下阁楼
Agent hotchner? Yes, sir?
霍奇尔探员,是我,先生
Detective Morrison, palm beach P.D.
莫里森侦探,来自棕榈滩警察局
I'm lead on the case.
我负责这个案子
Nice to meet you.
见到您很高兴
This is agent Greenaway.
这位是格凌威探员
Agents Reid and Gideon are at the hospital.
里德和吉迪恩探员正在医院里
I think you met agent Jareau at the station house.
我想你在警局已经见过了詹若探员
Oh, yeah, she's taken over the place.
是的,她已经接管了那里
She does that.
她很在行
ATF hasn't found any hard evidence yet, just some kitchen timers, tape recorders, and electrical switches.
ATF还没找到确凿的证据,只有一些厨房定时器,录音机和电开关之类的东西
Yeah. It is amazing how many household items
是啊。真令人惊异,有这么多家居用品
count as potential bomb-making materials.
能作为潜在的炸弹制造材料
Hello?
您好
Excuse me!
抱歉
Mrs. Clurman.
克莱门太太
What's going on here?
这发生什么事了
Mrs. Clurman, my name is special agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI.
克莱门太太,我是特别探员亚伦·霍奇尔,联邦调查局的
What are you doing in my house?
你们在我家干什么
There's a copy of the warrant on the table.
桌子上有份搜查令副本
I know that this is hard to believe,
我知道这让人难以置信
but we just need to cover all of our bases.
但我们查案得滴水不漏
We need to make sure that your husband was not involved in any way.
我们得确定您丈夫没有任何犯罪嫌疑
Involved? My husband's in the hospital with his leg blown off.
犯罪嫌疑,我丈夫正躺在医院里,腿被炸飞了
What are you talking about?!
你们到底什么意思
Mrs. Clurman, there are some questions that your husband needs to answer,
克莱门太太,有几个问题需要您丈夫回答
and the sooner that we talk to him and clear him,
越早和他谈,越早澄清他的嫌疑
then the sooner we can find whoever's responsible.
就能越快找到真凶
Agent Hotchner? We've got something.
霍奇尔探员,找到些东西
We found this buried on the back of that shelf.
我们发现这个埋在架子后面
Mrs. Clurman... Do you know anything about this?
克莱门太太,你知道这事吗
What can you tell us about the package, Mr. Clurman?
能说说包裹的事吗,克莱门先生
I thought I knew what it was.
我原以为我知道那是什么
Pot for an orchid. I collect them.
兰花花盆,我收集它们
I ordered the pot through the mail.
我邮购了那花盆
Why didn't you take it inside?
那为什么不拿回家
It was for my office.
是要放在办公室里的
I was going there anyway.
我正要去那
Thought I'd take it with me.
想着能顺便捎带过去
That's the last thing I remember.
我最后就记得这些了
You had an argument with Joe Reese. Do you remember that?
你和乔·里斯有过争执,还记得吗
Joe was there?
乔当时在吗
He was angry, he accused you of blowin' him off.
他很生气,他说你放了他鸽子
Any reason he'd want to hurt you?
他会不会要加害你
Joe? No.
乔,不会
I mean, he's a confrontational guy,
我的意思是,他是个直性子的人
but if he wanted to kill me, he'd just beat me to death.
如果他想杀我,直接打死我就好了
A lot of people were angry about that deal falling apart,
那桩生意黄了,很多人都很生气
and they were angry at you.
而因此怪罪于你
How did that make you feel?
你怎么觉得呢
I felt awful.
糟透了
I thought those condos would make a lot of money for a lot of people, myself included.
我原以为那公寓能为人们赚不少钱,包括我自己
I thought that geologist was legit.
我原以为那个地质学家是正牌的
He didn't even take samples.
他甚至都没采样
He scammed us.
他把我们都算计了
All those investors who lost their money...
那些钱打了水漂的投资者们
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Barbara Keller?
芭芭拉·凯勒
The first victim.
首位受害者
What about her?
她怎么样
It's just such a shame.
真让人惭愧
Such a nice lady, you know?
她是个好人,知道吗
It was such an easy sale.
很爽快的一桩买卖
Sometimes I felt like I took advantage of her
有时我觉得是占了她便宜
because she was old and lonely.
因为她是个孤寡老人
Now she's dead.
现在她死了
Well... I feel terrible.
我觉得糟透了
What is it?
怎么了
Ah, my foot!
我的脚
Get you something.
我去叫人
This isn't our guy.
他不是我们要找的嫌犯
His answers were coherent even while he was sedated.
即使他打了镇静剂后,回答问题依然清晰明了
He's got a sense of humor, displays empathy...
还很幽默,有同情心
Not to mention he has a hobby unrelated to bomb-making.
更别提他的爱好和制造炸弹,风马牛不相及了
This is nothing like a typical bomber profile.
一点都不符合典型炸弹狂人的侧写
What about the materials we found?
那找到的炸弹材料呢
Well, we'll see if the fragments match at the bomb scene,
会查下是否和爆炸现场的碎片一致
but I doubt they will.
但我估计应该不会
Ok.
好的
Look at this.
看看这个
This is their nephew in Texas.
这是他们在德克萨斯的侄子
And according to Mrs. Clurman,
据克莱门太太所说
he was staying with them for a month and left last week.
他和他们住了一个月,上周才走的
Mercury switches are a little sophisticated for a 12-year-old kid.
水银开关对一个12岁的孩子来说,有些复杂了
I'm not saying he's the unsub,
我没说他就是不明嫌犯
but boys his age like to blow stuff up.
但这个年纪的孩子,很可能会搞出点什么来
I'll call Morrison.
我会打电话给莫里森
He'll contact local P.D. in Texas
他会联系德克萨斯当地警局
and pick up the kid and talk to him.
找到那男孩,和他谈谈
You know, a watched bomb never assembles.
盯着炸弹看,它们也不会自己组装起来
I'm down to the last few pieces, and for the life of me,
就剩最后几片了,估计我这辈子
I can't figure out how they fit together or if they fit together.
也搞不懂如何组装,或是否可以组装起来
They might not even be part of the bomb at all.
它们甚至可能都不是炸弹的一部分
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
You got most of it.
你已经弄好一大半了
I'd give you a B-plus.
是我就给你打个B+
Thanks.
谢谢
The big deal is it could be part of his signature.
重要的是,这可能是他犯罪行为特征的一部分
Ooh, signature. Like a sign of the zodiac, that kind of thing?
特征,就像"黄道十二宫"之类的象征符号,对吗
Yeah. Yeah, just like that.
对,没错,就像那样
I was serious. I really wanted to learn that time.
说真的,那时候我还真想模仿一下呢
Signature's the thing that they get off on,
所谓犯罪行为本质特征,是他们乐此不疲的本源
like a flourish.
像是一种炫耀
You know, a certain kind of pipe, a certain mix of powders.
这种特制的管子,特制混合的火药粉
Like the Unabomber.
手法像"邮件炸弹客"
he always used something wood in his bombs.
他总会在炸弹里放些木制的东西
I mean, I don't know.
我是说,我不知道
These guys, they think they're artists or something,
这些家伙自以为是艺术家之类的
so they sign their work.
所以要为自己的作品做上记号
And you think by putting these last pieces together,
你觉得如果把最后这些组装好
you might find the signature?
就会摸透犯罪行为本质特征吗
Yeah.
是的
See, sometimes the design itself is unique,
有时那些记号的设计是独一无二的
so once we do put it all together,
所以当我们组装好的时候
we can compare it to other exemplars in our evidence database
可以和证物数据库中其他样本对比
and see if the bomb was built by somebody we may have already come across.
看看这炸弹是否,系我们的老对手制造的
What?
什么
If there was another piece like this...
如果还有另一片这样的碎片
no, I tried that. It doesn't fit.
不,我试过了,配不上去
No, it could have been part of a longer rod
不,它可能是一根长棍的一截
that fit through the top and went all the way through.
正好从头穿下去,贯穿到底
Tetris.
俄罗斯方块
Damn it.
见鬼了
What? Did I mess something up?
怎么了,我搞错了吗
No. No, no, Garcia.
不不不,加西亚
You nailed it.
你说到点子上了
I know who built this bomb.
我知道是谁制造这个炸弹了
The guy's doing life in federal prison.
这家伙正在联邦监狱坐牢
Morgan e-mailed these over.
摩根通过电子邮件,把这些发了过来
The three on the left are the bombs from yesterday.
左边三个是昨天的炸弹
The one on the right's from the evidence room at Quantico.
右边的那个是匡堤科证物室里的
They are all identical.
它们一模一样
They are made with steel reinforcement rods.
都是用钢铁棒加固的
Adrian Bale.
艾德里安·贝尔
Who?
谁
He held our agents in a standoff in Boston last year.
他去年在波士顿曾一度,和我们的探员陷入僵持
He took out 6 agents and a hostage with one of his bombs.
用一枚炸弹,就干掉了6名探员和1名人质
So you're thinking he's behind this?
所以你觉得他是幕后主使
Possibly, but he's in prison.
可能吧,但他在监狱里
He's got kind of a cult following, almost like Manson.
他有些信徒似的追随者,就像曼森
It could just be a copycat.
很可能是模仿之作
There's one way to find out.
有一个办法可以查明真相
Let's put the screws to this guy.
我们去给他施加压力
No, no, no. Bale's too smart.
不不不,贝尔太聪明了
If we want information from him, we have to handle him carefully.
如果我们想从他嘴里套话,得小心应付
Even then you have to assume that road will lead nowhere.
即便这样,也要做好此路不通的准备
You're saying the connection to Bale doesn't help us at all?
你是说和贝尔接触根本无济于事吗
No. I'm just saying let us handle Bale.
不,我只是说我们要搞定贝尔
Look, we just heard from local Texas P.D.
我们刚从德克萨斯当地警局得到消息
You were right about Clurman's nephew.
关于克莱门的侄子,你说对了
He admitted the bomb stuff was his,
他承认炸弹材料是他的
which is great for the Clurmans,
这对克莱门一家是好消息
but it leaves us with zero suspects.
但这样一来我们没有任何嫌疑人了
So what do you suggest my men do now?
那你说我的人现在该怎么办
Proceed from the profile.
从侧写着手
I didn't know we had a profile.
我不知道我们已做过侧写了
We're dealing with a bomber.
我们的对手是一名炸弹客
We're talking about someone who's non-confrontational.
他没有火爆的直性子
If you bumped into him in a cafe, he'd apologize.
如果你在咖啡馆撞上他,他会道歉
Even if it wasn't his fault.
就算不是他的错
We would classify this bomber as highly organized,
这个炸弹客做事井井有条
based on the meticulous design of his bombs.
基于炸弹的精确设计
It means above average intelligence.
说明他智商超常
He probably has a skilled job, a trade,
他可能做得是技术活
one that allows him to work alone.
某种能让他单独作业的工作
That's how he was able to make a sophisticated device
所以他才能神不知鬼不觉地
without raising suspicion.
制造出精密的炸弹
Furniture maker, jeweler, et cetera.
家具工,珠宝匠,诸如此类
Background in explosives?
有制造炸弹的背景吗
No, not necessarily.
不,这倒未必
You're thinking about a type who likes to blow things up.
你所想的那类人是喜欢玩爆炸
Gives them an emotional or sexual release.
以此在情绪和性方面得到发泄
Death's secondary.
死亡倒是其次
Then what's this guy doing?
那么这个家伙呢
Murdering.
意在谋杀
Bombs-just weapons.
炸弹只是武器
And these attacks, they are not random.
这些袭击都不是随机性的
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么知道
The process of elimination.
排除法
We know bombers fall into a discreet number of
炸弹客按作案动机
categories according to motive.
可以分为几类
There's the terrorist whose aim is to spread fear.
比如恐怖分子是为了制造恐慌
We'd expect him to strike in a populous area like a subway.
通常会选择在人多的地方下手,比如地铁上
There's the politically motivated bomber.
也有想表达政治立场的炸弹客
He makes a statement by choosing a symbolic target
会选择具有象征意义的目标,来表明立场
like an abortion clinic.
比如堕胎诊所
Then there's our unsub.
还有就是我们的不明嫌犯
He made bombs designed to kill and he chose his victims
他制造炸弹就是为了杀人,他自己挑选受害者
specifically by placing the bombs at their stoops.
将炸弹放在他们家门廊上
That tells us he has a direct motive.
这告诉我们,他有直接的作案动机
Statistically he bombs for profit or to conceal a crime.
总的来说他制造爆炸,是为了金钱利益或是掩盖罪行
And it tells us how we're going to find him-
这也提示了如何找到他
through the people he killed.
就要从他杀的人为出发点
Somewhere among the three victims there is a direct motive.
这三个受害人中有个直接作案动机
Keep digging. Thanks.
继续深入调查,谢谢
Any questions, we'll be around.
如果还有疑问,随时问我们
You'll be around. I'll be in prison.
问你可以,我就要去监狱了
Somebody's got to talk to Bale.
我得去找贝尔谈谈
Detective Morrison, how's it going?
莫里森探员,还顺利吗
We're combing through all the investors in the land deal,
我们调查了土地交易的所有投资人
got a couple of suspects who fit the profile.
找到几个符合侧写的嫌犯
We're going to talk to them.
要去和他们谈谈
Ok. Well, if you need anything, just let us know.
好,有什么需要尽管开口
Right.
行
How we doing?
怎么样了
Frustrated.
很失败
I can't see why anyone would want to kill
我想不通为什么有人要杀
a little old lady who collects cats and coins.
喜欢养猫和集钱币的老太太
Unless somebody wanted the coins.
除非有人想要那些钱币
I spent a good chunk of my childhood
我童年时费了很大劲
looking for a 1944 penny worth thousands.
找一枚价值上千的,1944年版一便士
Yes, I was a little bit of a nerd.
是,我是有点呆
Is that so surprising?
很奇怪吗
Not to me.
我不觉得
Morgan?
我是摩根
I just got the lab results from the powder residues on the bombs.
我刚拿到炸弹火药残片的化验结果
Ammonia nitrate, potassium chloride, and aluminum powder.
硝酸氨,氯化钾,还有铝粉
Nobody uses that mixture, Hotch.
没人用这种混合物,霍奇
Nobody but Bale.
除了贝尔
That's right.
没错
And the closer I look at these things, the more they're the same.
而且我越是仔细看这些,就觉得越相似
Same weld pattern, same switch assembly, same thread sizing.
一样的焊接方式,开关组合和螺纹规格也一样
It's weird, man.
这太奇怪了,伙计
This guy's not building bombs, he's forging them.
这家伙不是在制造炸弹,他是在仿造炸弹
That's the other reason I'm calling you.
这是我打电话给你的另一个原因
Bale wrote addresses on his packages in block letters with blue ink.
贝尔用蓝墨水的大写印刷体,在包裹上写地址
I'm thinking our guy's doing the same.
我想我们要找的人和他如出一辙
Ok. I'll set up a press conference, make sure the public knows.
我去召开记者招待会,确保民众知道这消息
Thanks, Morgan.
谢了,摩根
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Look, obviously Bale burned us pretty bad.
显然贝尔把我们弄得焦头烂额
We just want to make sure if we're in a position
我们只想知道
to make a deal with him that you guys are willing to do it.
你们是否愿意和贝尔做个交易
Well, I think that's premature.
我觉得这还为时过早
We're not even sure if Bale's involved yet.
我们都还没确定贝尔是否涉案
What if he is?
如果他确实涉案了呢
You're sure you want to deal with a guy
难道你真的想和
who took out 6 of our agents?
一个杀了我们六名探员的人做交易
Half of Florida is in a panic.
半个佛罗里达州都已人心惶惶
There might not be another choice.
也许没有别的选择了
There has to be.
一定有
Bale, you have a visitor.
贝尔,有人来访
you know why I'm here?
你知道我为什么来吗
This guy in palm beach, right?
为了棕榈滩那家伙,对吧
The palm beach bomber.
那个"棕榈滩炸弹客"
Somebody's got to give him a better name.
该给他取个更响亮的名号
He uses your bombs, your designs.
他用的是你的炸弹,是你的设计
Well, he should be careful.
那他可得当心了
Those things are dangerous.
那些东西很危险
Adrian...
艾德里安
you can't fool me.
你别想和我耍花招
If you're involved in this in any way and you do not help me,
如果你与此案有关,而且不帮我
I will make your life even worse than it is now.
我会让你生活得更糟
Oh, but no, actually,
事实上,你错了
I can fool you because I fooled you before.
我能耍你,因为我以前就耍过你
And now there's another me out there, watching, waiting.
现在外面有另一个我,在虎视眈眈
We have new information about the palm beach bomber.
我们得到了关于,"棕榈滩炸弹客"的最新消息
In addition to placing the bombs in plain brown packages,
除了炸弹被放在,普通的棕色包裹中以外
we have reason to believe that the bomber may hand write
我们有理由相信炸弹客将地址
the delivery addresses on a plain white label.
手写在普通白色标签上
Mommy, when's daddy coming home?
妈妈,爸爸什么时候回来
He's got to get the beach house ready for the next renters.
他必须要为下一个房客,准备好海滨别墅
He'll be back tomorrow.
他明天回来
...Be examined carefully,
请小心检查
especially if you don't recognize the return address.
特别是当你不认识寄件地址时
Have you unpacked your suitcase yet?
你的手提箱打开了吗
No. I'll go do it right now.
没有,我现在就去
With your help,
有您的帮助
we should be able to prevent any further casualties.
我们才能避免进一步的人员伤亡
Thank you for your vigilance.
感谢您能提高警惕
You were more ruthless than I expected.
你比我预想的还要残忍
If you hadn't pushed that button,
如果当时你不按下按钮
you might've had a chance at parole someday.
也许你还有假释的机会
Yeah.
没错
You know, I've thought a lot about that day,
你知道吗,我经常想起那一天
and there's one thing I still can't understand.
有件事我始终不明白
You trusted me. Why?
你当时很信任我,为什么
I never trusted you.
我从不信任你
You listened to me.
你听了我的话
I made an error.
我犯了个错误
I calculated you wouldn't do it, and you did.
我以为你不会那么做,但是你做了
Whatever you think, I'm gonna walk outta here, and you never will.
随你怎么想,我能走出去但你永远也不行
Here's what I think.
我是这么想的
Sending those agents into that warehouse,
派那些探员进入仓库
it just doesn't make sense.
这可没什么道理
I mean, I've read your books.
我是说,我读过你的书
I had all those things- what did you call it?
我知道那些东西,你怎么叫它来着
Um... a homicidal triad.
谋杀三大初征
I even came from a broken family, classic sociopath,
我来自一个破碎的家庭,是典型的反社会分子
so when I had the chance to kill 6 agents plus a hostage,
当我有机会杀六名探员,外加一名人质的时候
I mean, just because I gave myself up
我是说,我向你自首
doesn't mean that I was finished with those people.
不代表我会饶了那些人
I still had the remote. You...
我还有遥控器呢,你
you should've known that.
你应该想得到的
And the emotional release I would feel by pressing that button...
按下那个按钮会让我有种快感
well, that was just a little too overwhelming to pass up.
就是有点难以自控了
Why didn't you search me before sending those agents in?
你派探员进去之前,为什么不先搜我身呢
Why didn't you do your job, agent Gideon?
为什么你没尽职,吉迪恩探员
Mommy, there's a present for you.
妈妈,有一份给你的礼物
Present?
礼物
What does it look like?
什么样子的
It's brown with blue letters.
棕色盒子,写着蓝色的字
Can I bring it to you?
我拿给你好吗
No!
不要
Keep holding on, baby.
坚持住,宝贝
The first thing we gotta do is to get mother out of there.
我们首先要让母亲离开
OKay
好
You gotta it!
明白
Just keep holding on, ok?
一定要坚持住,好吗
But it's heavy.
可是好重啊
Oh, I know, I know,
我知道,我知道
but you're doing such a good job.
但是你很了不起
Ok, everything's gonna be ok.
不会有事的
No, nobody over there.
不,那边没人
I don't want to scare the little girl.
我不想吓着那小姑娘
Just a few more minutes.
再等几分钟就好
Hear that? We're almost there.
听见了吗,就快好了
It's heavy, I can't hold it.
好重啊,我拿不动了
Yes, you can.
不,你能行的
You have to step back, ma'am.
夫人,你得退后
I am not leaving my daughter.
我不离开我女儿
You need to trust me.
你要信任我
Ok, sweetie, don't move, ok?
亲爱的,别动,好吗
Don't move, sweetie.
别动,亲爱的
I'm gonna come up to meet you. Steady.
我会帮你的,拿稳了
You're such a good girl. Just a few more seconds.
真是个好孩子,马上就好了
You're doing great, sweetie. Ok. It's slipping.
你做得很好,宝贝,要掉下去了
Go go go. Come here, baby!
快走,快走,过来,宝贝
Get here Ma'am.
过来,女士
Bale might be part of this, but he's not in control of it.
贝尔可能参与其中,但他不是主谋
If he were, he would've taunted me with specifics.
如果是他,他会用案情细节来嘲弄我
So what's our next move?
那我们下一步怎么做
I let Bale know the unsub's using his designs.
我告诉贝尔,不明嫌犯在用他设计的炸弹
Bait.
诱饵
Yeah, exactly.
没错
If Bale wasn't part of it before,
如果贝尔之前没参与过
he'll sure want to be part of it now.
他现在也一定想参与了
I'm gonna stay behind and monitor his mail, calls, visitors,
我打算悄悄监视他的邮件,电话和访客
any contact that he has with the outside world.
所有他和外界的联系
Good. Even if he doesn't know the unsub,
很好,就算他不知道不明嫌犯
he may want to try to contact him.
他可能会试图和他联络
I might have something.
我发现了点线索
Barbara Keller was having trouble insuring some coins she bought.
芭芭拉·凯勒在给她的硬币保险时,遇到了点麻烦
The insurance company thought they might be fake.
保险公司认为硬币是假的
So the insurance company's blowing up annoying clients?
所以保险公司就想,把这烦人的客户炸死吗
What if someone sold her the fake coins?
如果另外有人卖给她假硬币呢
She's on to him, he shuts her up.
她找上他了,他想灭口
Were these coins valuable enough to kill over?
为了这些硬币值得杀人吗
She told the insurance company
她告诉保险公司
she thought they might be worth $12,000.
硬币价值1.2万美金
All right. Do you have any idea who sold her the coins?
好吧,知道谁卖给她的吗
No, but she had an appointment with a coin dealer scheduled-
没有,但是她和一个硬币贩子,约了时间见面
I'm guessing to challenge the insurance company's appraisal.
我猜她是要对保险公司的估价,表示质疑
A guy named david walker.
那人名叫戴维·沃克尔
So maybe he can help us figure out who sold her the coins.
也许他能协助我们搞清谁是卖家
Office of Supreme Genius Puzzle Solver.
超级天才解疑办公室
Do you have a riddle for me?
有疑难杂症要解决吗
I found out Bale has been accessing the internet
我发现贝尔一直绕过监狱图书馆
by getting around a fire wall that's set up on a prison library computer.
计算机的防火墙接入互联网
The guy even has an e-mail address.
这家伙甚至有一个电子邮箱
Wow. Sneaky bastard.
哇,这杂种还挺狡猾
Yeah. He's headed for the library right now,
是啊,他现在就在去图书馆的路上
maybe to contact the unsub.
可能要联系那个不明嫌犯
Is there a way to possibly monitor his keystrokes
可以在他上网时
while he's online?
监听他的键盘动作吗
I can send him a virus,
我发给他一个病毒好了
but he'll have to open the e-mail for it to work.
但是必须他打开电邮才能有效
Let's do it.
就这么干吧
What do you want in the subject line?
标题栏中写点什么
Let's think.
想一想
Something that'll make him open it.
让他感兴趣的事情
Yeah. He's impotent.
对,他有阳痿
Something that'll make him feel in control.
发点让他感觉有控制欲的东西
I got something.
有了
Now this guy's number.
这人的号码
He's visited 6 porn sites in the past half hour.
过去半小时内浏览了6个色情网站
Anything else?
其他的呢
Hold on
稍等
He's posting to a message board.
他在一个留言板上留了言
"Naughtyhobbies. Net. "
Naughtyhobbies.net
Looks like some sort of site for bomb enthusiasts.
好像是一个炸弹爱好者网站
"To all my friends out there, beware. They are onto you."
我的朋友们,多加小心,你们被盯上了
We need the names of everyone who's been on that message board
给我过去一个月在留言版里
in the past month.
留言的所有人的名字
186 e-mails.
186个电邮地址
Through the ISPs, we were able to track down the names and
通过网络服务商可以查到名字
some of the addresses,
还有部分人的地址
but none of them were in palm beach.
没人在棕榈滩附近待过
How about occupations?
职业呢
It wasn't a required field,
不是必填项
so really, only about 1/3 filled it in.
所以,只有三分之一的人填了
Well, the unsub takes pride in his work. He would fill it in.
这名不明嫌犯自视甚高,他肯定填了
Right. Let's see. We have
也是,我看看
"trucker, physician, antiquities dealer,
卡车司机,内科医生,古玩商
store owner, orderly... "
店主,护理员
wait.
稍等
Antiquities dealer?
古玩商
Yeah, why, what is it?
怎么了
Personally, I couldn't think of anything
我觉得,没什么比硬币
more boring than coins and old papers.
旧报纸更无聊的事了
Are you single?
你是单身吗
Yes.
是的
I have a word of advice.
给你提个建议
Don't marry the first guy that proposes.
不要嫁给第一个向你求婚的男人
I wanted a pool table back there,
我想在这放个台球桌
but david insisted on making it his workshop.
但是戴维非要用来做工作室
Hey, Reid. Ok, shoot.
里德,请讲
David...
戴维
Elle.
艾尔
I got to call you back.
我打回给你
What's he up to now?
他现在又要干什么
It sounds like a car.
是车的声音
I hope he's not committing suicide.
我希望他不是想自杀
I won't be able to collect life insurance.
我就不能得到保险金了
Yeah.
请讲
Elle, it's him. It's Walker.
艾尔就是他,是沃克尔
Get out of the way!
快让开
You ok?
还好吧
Yeah, I'm all right, but Mrs. Walker...
我很好,但是沃克尔太太
yeah. Guy's a real peach.
是啊,真是个大美女
Morrison's got a county-wide search out for the car.
莫里森已经全郡范围搜索那车
Uniforms are going to try to find out where his haunts are.
警员们正在找寻他常出没的地方
An ATF should be here any minute.
ATF人员马上就到
Sure you're all right?
确定你还好吗
Mrs. Walker said her husband spent most of his time in the garage.
沃克尔太太说他的丈夫,大多数时间都在车库里
Let's check it out.
我们去查查
Well, we got the organized part right.
嫌犯做事井然有序,这点让我们猜对了
What's this?
这是什么
I've seen these. It's for electroplating.
我见过这些,电镀用的
Look at the date on the coin.
看硬币上的日期
It's half-gone.
只剩一半了
He was using this to build up the metal
他用这些制作硬币所用金属
so he could change the dates on the coins.
因此他能篡改硬币上的发行日期
To increase the value.
为了让硬币升值
Exactly.
没错
Like what he did with Barbara Keller's coins.
芭芭拉·凯勒买的硬币,就是这么炮制出来的
Look over here. Check this out
过来看看
"The best. "
牛人
This is why he chose to use Bale's design.
这就是他选择贝尔设计的炸弹的原因
He was working on something.
他在做什么东西
Make sure Morrison tells your officers
确保莫里森提醒你们的人
that this guy is smart, dangerous,
这个家伙老奸巨猾,极度危险
and has absolutely nothing to lose.
并且是个亡命之徒
You ready to do some work?
又有活干了,准备好了吗
Why not? I haven't slept this week.
当然,我一周没睡了
I might as well give up eating, too.
连吃饭的空都省了算了
Oh, poor baby.
哦,可怜的小孩
Try not to let the tears hit the paper.
眼泪不要滴到纸上哦
Gets a little messy.
别弄花了
Hmm. Really.
嗯,是啊
These are emails from Bale's account.
这是贝尔邮箱里的邮件
Reid forwarded them to me.
里德发给我的
What are we looking for?
要找什么
Right now this guy Walker's in the wind,
目前沃克尔仍图谋不轨
so we gotta look at him from every angle,
所以方方面面都要彻查
see if we can figure out his next move.
猜出他接下来要搞什么鬼
Signature behavior.
犯罪行为本质特征
If Walker got bomb-making tips from Bale,
如果沃克尔从贝尔那学做炸弹
then maybe he got tips on staying clear of the cops.
也可能学会了如何躲避警察
Ha! Somebody's been taking notes.
哈,某人学有长进了
Medical school, schmedical school.
医学院,"怨学你"
Don't hurt yourself, Garcia.
别逼自己了,加西亚
Now find me something.
现在帮我查查看吧
So far, nothing from the search.
目前,没有线索
What do we know about Walker?
我们掌握了沃克尔哪些资料
He's a quiet career criminal.
它是一个低调的专业罪犯
Spent 4 years in prison
在他20出头的时候
for a series of forged checks
因为伪造支票
when he was in his early 20s. He's now 46.
被关了4年,他现在46了
Past 18 years,
过去的18年里
he owned a store which sold coins, maps,and historical documents.
他有一间卖地图,硬币和历史文献的小店
We raided the place as soon as you gave us Walker's name.
一查到沃克尔,我们就立刻搜了他家
Most of his inventory was fake,
库存的东西大部分是假的
forgeries valued in the millions.
伪造品加起来有几百万
But the walls had started to close in on him.
但他也快被揭穿了
We talked to some of his clients,
我们和他的几个客户谈过了
and he was in debt up to his ears
他负债累累
and promising stuff he didn't have time to forge.
连没空去造假的东西也一口答应了
Then Barbara Keller found out that the coins he had sold her were fake.
芭芭拉·凯勒发现她的硬币是假货
She threatened to out him.
她威胁要告发他
And if she had, all the
如果她这么做了
forgeries would have been discovered.
他的造假行为就公诸于众了
He would have done 20 years.
有可能会被关20年
So he had to shut her up?
所以必须要杀她灭口
He planted all those bombs just to kill one little old lady?
费那么大劲就为了杀一个老太太
Yeah, and to throw us off, he made it look like it was much bigger than it was.
是的,还有就是向我们炫耀,故弄玄虚
You hear me? I said stop now!
听到了吗,我说停下来
Please... help me.
救救我
Everyone back-now. We need bomb squad in here.
每个人退后,我们需要拆弹专家
Please... it's not me.
求你了,不是我干的
Don't come any closer.
不要上前
Put your hands up and walk slowly back out.
举起手来,慢慢退后
I can'T. He'll kill me.
我不能,他会杀了我
Who will?
谁
I don't know.
我不认识
He held a gun to me,
他用枪威胁我
put this on me.
把炸弹绑在我身上
He said...
他说
you'll know who he is.
你们知道他是谁
What does he want?
他想要如何
A helicopter. And passport.
直升机和护照
He's watching.
他在监视着
Once he gets what he wants,
当你们满足了他的要求时
he's got instructions to defuse the bomb.
他会告诉如何拆弹的
Walker's close by.
沃克尔就在附近
Let's get snipers around the perimeter.
快,在周围布防狙击手
Get snipers on the roof.
在楼顶上布防狙击手
Ok, we understand. We're not gonna leave you.
我们了解,我们不会丢下你不管的
Please... take it off.
请你,拆了它吧
We need to figure out
我们要先搞清楚
how the bomb's put together first.
炸弹是怎么组装的
Tracy, you're in.
崔西过来
This is a really sophisticated device.
真是太精密复杂了
It looks like it was probably made by a master bomb maker,
绝对是一个炸弹高手做的
which means tampering with any part of it could set it off.
触动它任一部分都可能会引爆
Isn't there some way to just cut the whole thing off him?
没办法把炸弹从他身上拆下来了吗
Not without cutting these wires.
那先要把这几根线割开
See how they're threaded all around the collar?
看它们怎么在领口缠绕的
They could be booby trapped,
可能是陷阱
or there could be a hidden secondary trigger.
或者是一个爆炸引发器
How do we find out?
我们怎么能知道
Without knowing how it's put together, it's gonna take a while.
不知道组装方式,拆弹要有一段时间了
I'll have to x-ray it, try to figure out which are the real triggers,
我得拍X光片,找到真正的触发装置
but... I don't think there's enough time.
但是,时间不够
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
There's a timer.
上面有个计时器
We've only got about 3 hours left.
我们只剩3小时了
What is it?
什么意思
We need to go outside.
我们到外面去
No!
不
He said he'd kill me if I went back out.
他说如果我出去就会杀了我
He made sure I told you that.
他让我一定要告诉你这一点
Then we need to isolate you.
那我们必须立刻把你隔离
Why?
为什么
There's nothing you can do?
你们什么都做不了吗
Is there anything?
究竟有没有
I don't get it.
我不明白
If this guy's a hostage,
如果这个人真是人质
then why hasn't Walker tried to negotiate with us?
为什么沃克尔不和我们谈判
Maybe he's scared or maybe he hasn't
可能他害怕
figured out what his next move is yet.
也可能不确定下一步怎么做
We got a bead on Walker. Sniper spotted him in his scope.
已确定他的所在位置,狙击手已瞄准沃克尔
He's sitting in an office building across the street.
他在对面的办公大楼里
It looks like a storage room with a small window facing us.
像是个储物室,有扇小窗正对我们
We could surprise him.
我们可以突袭他
Good idea. If he feels cornered, he might give himself up.
好主意,要是他觉得无路可退,可能会选择投降
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because bombers are generally cowards.
因为炸弹客通常都是懦夫
I'll take a team in and we'll go in through
我会带一队人
the back of the building.
从大楼后门进去
This feels wrong to me.
我觉得不对劲
Why would Walker let himself be found so easily?
为什么沃克尔让我们这么容易找到他
He wants to be found.
他就是想被发现
Why? To negotiate.
为什么,谈判
But then we lose the element of surprise.
那我们就没法突袭他了
Hopefully, we catch him off guard,
但愿我们让他措手不及
he may give himself up immediately.
他可能会立即投降
If not, we take a hard line
如果他不,我们就采取强硬手段
and make him feel like he's got no way out.
让他觉得已经无处可逃
Remember, we have to take him alive.
记住,要活捉他
Walker's the only one who can defuse the necklace bomb.
他是唯一能拆除项圈炸弹的人
Everybody ready? Yes, sir. Let's do it.
准备好了吗,是的,长官,行动吧
We're entering the building.
我们准备进大楼了
Be careful. At the very least, we know he's got a gun.
小心点,起码他有枪
Copy that.
收到
We're approaching the door now.
现在正接近门
Copy that.
收到
So bombers are cowards, huh?
炸弹客都是懦夫
Yeah. Every last one of them.
没错,每一个都是
David walker, federal agents.
戴维·沃克尔,联邦探员
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Walker, freeze!
沃克尔,不许动
Ok. Please don't shoot!
好的,别开枪
Show yourself!
让我们看到你
I'll shoot up the whole room.
不然我要扫射整个房间了
Ok...
好的
All right, now put your hands up where I can see them
把手举起来
I can't do that.
我不能
Then I'll shoot.
我要开枪了
My hand is on the remote.
我手里有遥控器
I told you what I want.
我告诉过你我的条件了
The passport, the helicopter, the flight!
护照,直升机,飞离这里
Walker, listen to me.
沃克尔,听我说
You're at the top of the FBI's most wanted list.
你现在是FBI的头号通缉犯
I think you're smart enough to realize
你足够聪明
there's no way we're letting you go.
知道我们是不可能放你走的
Here's my counter offer:
听听我的条件
A chance to get out of here alive.
你可以活着从这里出去
All you have to do is give yourself up.
所要做的就是投降
Just slide the gun across the floor
把枪放到地上滑过来
you have until 3,1...
我数到三,一
you wouldn't let the hostage die.
你不会让人质死的
You wanna find out? Don't give yourself up. 2...
你想知道吗,那就别投降,二
ok! Ok.
好的,好的
I'm coming out. Don't shoot.
我出来,别开枪
Gideon. It's me.
吉迪恩,是我
I just found an email Bale sent Walker 2 weeks ago.
我发现贝尔两周前给沃克尔的电邮
Listen to this,"my only regret is giving myself up."
听听这个,我唯一的遗憾就是让自己投降
And for what? To be stuck in a cage for the rest of my life.
就为了让自己在笼子里度过余生
"Don't make my mistake. If they catch you, whatever you do,
别走我的老路,如果他们抓住你,无论如何
don't let them keep you. "
别让他们把你关起来
Now walk slowly towards me
现在慢慢走过来
Let me see your hands, Walker!
手举起来,沃克尔
Walker's not a bomber.
沃克尔不是炸弹客
He's a forger.
他只是个仿造者
Get out of there now! Now!
快离开那里,马上
Go, go, go, go! Everybody out!
走,所有人撤退
We're fine. Everybody made it out. Everybody but Walker.
我们没事,所有人逃了出来,除了沃克尔
Is the hostage ok?
人质还好吗
He's fine. For now.
目前还好
How much time do we have?
还有多少时间
2 hours,24 minutes.
2小时24分钟
With Walker dead, I'm all out of options.
沃克尔一死,我们没办法了
I've got one.
我有一个
Bale.
贝尔
we'll start with a transfer.
我们会将你转移
You're in a high security facility now.
你现在所在的是高级别保安监狱
We can get you medium.
我们会给你换个中级的
No. I want out of prison.
不,我想要出狱
A mental facility.
去精神病院
You're asking for something we wouldn't give a bank robber.
你开出的条件我们连银行劫犯都不会给
There are minimum security prisons-
你可以去中级别保安的监狱
I don't care.
我不在乎
I want to be able to talk to people who aren't prisoners.
我想和不是犯人的人聊天
I want to have access...
我想要有机会
to people, things, the world.
接触人和事,接触社会
I want to connect again.
我想要和人交流
All right.
好的
One more thing-
还有一件事
without which there is no deal.
不答应的话就免谈
What is it?
是什么
I want you to confess.
我想要你坦白
I want you to admit that I beat you in boston and
我要你承认在波士顿
I outsmarted you.
我比你聪明
I want you to apologize to
我还要你向
the families of those 6 victims you got killed.
6个被害人的家属道歉
And I want it all in writing.
必须都写下来
This's enough.
够了
If I do this, you'll tell me how to defuse the bomb?
如果我答应的话,你就会告诉我怎样拆除炸弹吗
Only... if you do this.
只要你答应做的话
How do I know you won't lie to me?
我怎么知道你没有撒谎
It's all in writing, agent Gideon.
有书面协议为证,吉迪恩探员
If my client refuses to give you the information
如果我的当事人拒绝提供信息
or if he gives you information
或者他所给的信息
he knows to be untruthful, the deal is void.
被证明是不属实的,交易就立刻失效
I wanna hear it.
我想听你说
"It was a hostage situation-"
当时人质被劫持
no. Don't read it. Say it.
别读,讲出来
It was a hostage situation.
当时人质被劫持
I negotiated with Bale.
我和贝尔谈判
He agreed to give himself up.
他同意投降自首
He came out of the warehouse peacefully.
他平静地从仓库里走出来
I gave the ok to send 6 of my agents in,
我下令派了6名探员进去
and they never came out.
他们再也没有回来
It was a mistake.
那是个错误的决定
It was my mistake. I was...
都是我的错
I was outfoxed by Mr. Bale.
我不如贝尔先生聪明狡猾
By you.
不如你
I sincerely regret having made the decision
我真诚地为我所做的决定感到懊悔
to send those agents in that day.
那天不该派他们几个进去
And I sincerely regret and apologize
我衷心地向他们的家人
to the families of all those who died that day.
表示道歉,并感到自责
4 more minutes.
还剩4分钟
Ok. I've isolated the wires connected to the actual device.
好的,我已经把导线从装置中分离出来
We've got one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会
It's either the blue wire or the red wire.
选蓝色或者红线
Which do we cut, Bale?
剪哪根,贝尔
Red or blue?
红的还是蓝的
Red.
红的
You know if you're lying,
你知道如果你说谎
this thing goes boom, you get nothing, right?
炸弹爆炸的话,你什么也得不到,对吗
Yes.
对
If we cut the red, it's over.
如果我们剪断红线,计时器停下
You get to spend your time in a cushy asylum,
你就能在疗养院悠哉地度过余生
bushes, trees, visits, nurses...
有绿地和树木,访客和护士
and we get this man out of here alive.
我们还能救出这个人
I don't see how I could be any clearer.
我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
17 seconds.
17秒
Red wire, right?
红线,对吗
Yes.
对
Cut the blue.
剪蓝的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Do it.
剪
All right. Shouldn't take long to cut this thing off now.
好的,把这玩意儿弄掉应该不会花太久了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
And the emotional release I would feel by pressing that button...
在按下按钮的那刻那种情感的释放
well, that was just a little too...overwhelming to pass up.
对我来说,实在...难以抗拒
He told me.
他告诉我的
He said given the opportunity of pressing that button,
他说过只要有机会按下按钮
he'd have no choice.
他别无选择
All I did was take his word for it.
我所做的只是相信他的话
Despite the fact that you lied to us and your deal is void,
尽管你对我们说谎,交易失效
I made sure to tell all your friends here
我还是确保告诉所有你的朋友
how extremely willing you were to give up information
你有多想把他们的消息
on your fellow inmates.
泄露给我们来做交易
you're a rare bird.
你是珍禽,艾德里
I can't tell you how much pleasure I get just knowing
能把你关进这个小笼子里
I put you in this tiny cage.
你不知道我有多高兴
You might even call it an emotional release.
你也可以称之为情感的释放