I need those names, Mr. Reese.Here it comes.
我要那些名字,里瑟先生。来了。
They're all dead, Mr. Reese.Dead?
他们都死了。死了?
Every person on that list died of heart failure within a year of taking the drug.
名单上所有人都死于心力衰竭,都在服药一年后出事。
Lawson must've dropped them from the study and paid the locals to hide it.
劳森肯定把他们从研究数据中抹掉了,然后砸钱给地方机构搞定。
Their new wonder drug is a killer.
他们新研发的仙药是毒药。
It's 6 people out of 200. That's a 3% mortality rate.
这是200中的6个。百分之三的死亡率。
If a million people take that drug, 30,000 can die.
如果是一百万人服用该药物,死的会是三万。
Wait, was is that sound?
那是什么声音?
Air conditioning. Why?
空调声。怎么?
That's what I've been missing.
我就是漏掉了这个。
Listen. Don't talk, don't move. I need a clean recording. Perfect.
听好。别说话,别动。我要清楚的录音。绝赞。
I'll be in touch.
保持联系。
Guess we should call the cops, huh.
看来我们该叫警察。
Bad move, Lieutenant.
你不厚道,警司。
If I can't trust you, I'll have to destroy you.
我既然信不过你,只好准备送你上路了。
Something makes me think you won't get that chance.
我倒是有直觉告诉我你肯定没戏。
Besides, I held up my end.
此外,我履行了我的承诺。
You wanted the cops not to respond?
你想要警察不作为?
This is the cops not responding.
这就是警方不作为。