手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第118期:约翰

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done.

我们这个新药的事 晚上搅的我睡不着觉。
You need to think very carefully...
你可得好好想想清楚...
You're leaving me with no choice.
你这是逼得我没得选。
I'm going to go to Keller.
我要去告诉凯勒。
Reese, I think I've found something.Mr. Reese?
里瑟,我好像给你找到了个好东西。里瑟先生?
I told you I'd handle it.
我跟你说了我来搞定。
I've got them both.
两个都在我手里。
I'm on my way.
我来了。
You never did tell me your name.
你还没告诉我你名字。
John. My name's John.
约翰。我叫约翰。
Of course it is.
这么极品的名字。
So, John...How did you know I was going to be in trouble?
那么,约翰你怎么知道我会有麻烦?
Given your choice of career, doesn't seem like much of a stretch.
从你的从业选择可以得知,明显不是能百分百进退自如。
You might consider a new line of work.
建议你跳槽转行。
You're one to judge.
你还真上脸了啊。
Besides, you don't know anything about me.
再说,我的事你又知道多少。
I know almost everything about you.
我知道你几乎所有的事情。
I know you grew up in a nice house in Yonkers.
我知道你从小长在扬克斯区一个不错的家庭。
I know your dad was a city official till he got snared in a corruption case.
我知道你爸爸是个市政官员,直到他被卷入了一宗腐败案子。
I know you spent the rest of your childhood in a little apartment in queens with your mother.
我知道你跟你妈妈在皇后区的一栋小公寓里挤着过完了童年。
About the only thing I don't know about you is why you started doing whatever it is you do.
至于我唯一不知道你的一件事情,是我不明白你怎么会挑上这种工作。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
corruption [kə'rʌpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 腐败,堕落,贪污

联想记忆
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。