When?
什么时候
The night she left.
她出走的那夜
And what were you doing?
你在干什么
I called her on her cell.
我给她手机挂了电话
And what did you talk about?
你们说了什么
She said she realized she needed to start a new life, without me. She thought Mary Margaret and I should be together.
她说她意识到自己应该开始新生活 离开我 她觉得我应该和玛丽·玛格丽特在一起
And how did that conversation end?
你们谈话的结果如何
She said she was hurt...But she wanted me to be happy.
她说自己很伤心... 但她希望我幸福
And do you remember anything after that?
之后的事情你还记得吗
Yes. I saw Mary Margaret in the woods.
记得 我看到玛丽·玛格丽特在树丛里
And what was she doing there?
她在那里干什么
You can't kill her.
你不能杀她
Really? Watch me.
是吗 我偏要做
Don't do it.
不要啊
David. David! What happened? I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis. Something was disturbing you. What did you see?
戴维 戴维 出什么事了 我必须叫醒你 你进入了深度催眠状态 有什么事让你很不安 你看到什么了
It was... What?
那是...什么
Tell me, David. I can help you.David, tell me. What did you see? I can help you.
告诉我 戴维 我能帮你 戴维 告诉我 看到什么了 我能帮你
No, you can't.
你帮不了
David!
戴维