Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
David.
戴维
Emma said we could have a few minutes alone.I wanted to tell you that Dr. Hopper helped me remember what happened during my blackouts.
艾玛说我们可以单独待会儿 我想要告诉你 和普医生帮我记起了昏迷时到底发生了什么
And?
你记起了什么
I only, um... Got pieces of the memory, but...We were in the woods, and I kept saying, "Don't do it."
我只有...一些零碎的记忆 但是... 当时我们在森林里 我一直在说 "不要啊"
Don't do what?
不要什么
"Don't kill her."That's what I kept saying.
"不要杀她" 我一直重复这句话
Kathryn? You think you remember me wanting to kill Kathryn?
凯思琳 你认为你回忆起我想杀凯思琳
Can you explain why I have that memory?
你能不能解释下为什么我有这样的记忆
David... Are you asking me if I had something to do with Kathryn's murder?
戴维 你是在问我是否跟凯思琳被杀有关吗
The sheriff found a heart in our spot.
警长在我们的"老地方"找到了一颗心脏
It was in your jewelry box.The weapon was found in your apartment. I have have these... these memories. So, yes, I'm asking.
就装在你的首饰盒里 又在你的公寓里找到了凶器 而我又有着这样的记忆 所以 是的 我是在问你
When your phone records came back,when I found you wandering in the woods, when everyone thought you killed Kathryn, I stood by you. I never once doubted you.
即使你的电话记录曝光 即使我发现你在森林中游荡 即使人人都认为是你杀了凯思琳 我还是相信你 从没怀疑过你