More wine?
再来点酒?
Damn it, boy!
该死 小子!
Apologies, My Lord.
抱歉 大人
Leave us, Podrick. I believe weknow how to pour our own wine.
退下吧 波德瑞克 倒酒我们尚能自己动手
That's your new squire? I could've found you a proper lad.
这就是你的新侍从?我可以给你找个更体面的小子
Myself, I prefer the improper ones.
我嘛 更喜欢不那么体面的人
Mm, that's a good red.Dornish?
嗯 红酒不错 产自多恩?
You know your wines,My Lord. That I do.
看来您是懂酒的人 大人 那可不
A fine dinner, My Lord.
豪华的宴席 大人
Call me Tyrion, please. I'm sure you're getting used to fine dinners, now that you're a lord.
叫我提利昂就好了 如今你也是位大人了 想必你已习惯这等大餐
Maybe I'll hire this cook of yours.
也许我会雇佣您手下这位厨师
Wars have been started for less.
算了吧 比这还微不足道的小事都能引发战争
I heard there was some trouble in Littlefinger's brothel the other night.
我听说某天夜里 小指头的妓院遇到了不小的麻烦
Mm, nasty business. Had to be done.
嗯 令人厌恶的事情 但必须完成
Yes, of course. The City Watch must keep the peace, only I hadn't realized peace depended on killing babies.
对 当然 都城守备队必须维持治安 只不过我没意识到维持治安还需要屠杀婴儿
Orders are orders.
上意难违
Quite right. Especially the queen's orders.
非常正确 尤其是太后之命
I never said they were the queen's orders.
我从未说过是太后下的命令
No, but who else would want to murder King Robert's bastards? She's always been a jealous woman.
嗯 不过还有谁想要杀光劳勃国王的私生子呢? 她一直是个善妒之人
You know your sister better than I do.
你比我更了解你姐姐
You've heard the awful rumors about my brother and sister?
你听过那些关于我老哥老姐可怕的流言吗?
I don't listen to filth.
我不信那些污言秽语
That's good of you,but you have heard them.
那很好 不过你听过
I suppose people who do believe that filth consider Robert's bastards to be better claimants to the throne than Cersei's children.
我认为还是有人会信这套认为劳勃的私生子比瑟曦的孩子更有资格继承铁王座
Joffrey is my king.The rest doesn't interest me.
乔佛里是我的国王 其余的我都没兴趣
I appreciate your loyalty. Tell me, when your men slaughtered Ned Stark's men in the throne room,did you give the order?
我感激你的忠诚 告诉我 当你的手下在王座厅屠杀奈德·史塔克的人的时候 可是你下的命令?
I did. And I would again. The man was a traitor. He tried to buy my loyalty.
是我下的 即使再来一次也一样 那家伙是叛徒 他想收买我的忠诚
The fool. He had no idea you were already bought.
那傻瓜 他压根不知道你已经被收买了
Are you drunk? I'll not have my honor questioned by an Imp!
你喝多了?我不能接受被一个小恶魔质疑我的荣誉
I'm not questioning Your Honor, Lord Janos. I'm denying its existence.
我可不是在质疑你的荣誉 杰诺斯大人 我认为你根本没有荣誉可言
If you think I'll stand here and take this from you, dwarf—
如果你认为我会在这老老实实受你的羞辱 侏儒
Dwarf? Mm, you should have stopped at Imp. And, yes, you will stand here and take it from me, unless you'd like to take it from my friend here.
侏儒?你说小恶魔就已经很过分了 不要得寸进尺 而且 是的 你就要在这接受羞辱 除非你想被我的朋友们“羞辱”
I intend to serve as Hand of the King until my father returns from the war.
在我父亲从战场回来以前我都将代行首相之职
And seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King, well, I just wouldn't feel safe with you lurking about.
而鉴于你背叛了上一任首相 哎 我实在对你在身旁不安心呐
What are you t—my friends at court will not allow this! The queen herself has granted...
你算老几 咱上头的朋友可不会允许你这样对我的!太后已经答应我
The queen regent. And you're a fool to believe she is your friend.
是“摄政”太后 而且你也够傻 竟然以为她是你朋友
We shall hear what Joffrey has to say about this.
那我们就听听乔佛里陛下是怎么说的吧
No, we shan't.
不 我们不需要