I promise you the gold.I promise you the glory. I cannot promise you the queen.
我保证你会拿到金子 赢得荣耀 但我不能承诺给你太后
You believe your king can win?
你对你的国王就这么有把握?
He is the one true king.
他是唯一真正的国王
You Westerosi are funny people. A man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him.
你们维斯特洛人真有意思 那家伙砍掉了你的手指 然后你就爱上了他
I'll sail with you,Davos Seaworth. You're the most honest smuggler I ever met. Make me rich.
戴佛斯·席渥斯 我会和你一起出航 你是我见过最正直的走私贩 让我发财吧
Get me to the gates of King's Landing and I will.
带我到君临城门 我会的
When will the king have us sail?
国王什么时候起航?
As soon as his God wills it.
待神谕降临之时
He's my God, too,and yours, but you are too blind to see.
那也是你我的神 但你太盲目 不能认清这一点
Let me teach you how to read.
我来教你念书吧
Oh, you and your mother.
噢 你和你妈一个德行
It won't take long.You already know the letters.The holy books are much more persuasive than I can be.
不会花很长时间的 你已经认识字母了 圣书比我有说服力多了
I wish I had a God, truly. I'm not mocking you, but I've seen men pray to every God there is-pray for wind, pray for rain,pray for home.
我真心希望自己也能有个神来崇拜 不是嘲笑你 但我见过人们对着每一个他们知道的神祈祷 祈祷风调雨顺 祈祷平安归家
None of it works.
但从来没有管用过
But you always came home.
可你总能平安归来啊
I wasn't praying.
我从不祈祷
No, but I was. Every night that you were at sea, I lit a candle and I prayed for you.You want me to have a God? Fine. King Stannis is my God. He raised me up and blessed me with his trust.
但我会 你出海的那些夜晚 我总会点起蜡烛为你祈祷 你想我信神 那好吧 史坦尼斯国王就是我的神 他提拔我 他的信任护佑着我
He gave you a future I could never have imagined. You know how to read. You'll be a knight someday.
他许给你的未来 远超我的想象 你读书识字 将来还可能成为一个骑士
You think a fire God commanded all that?
难道这些都是你的火神下的令吗?
It was Stannis,only Stannis.
是史坦尼斯 全都是史坦尼斯
Stannis is my king,but he's only a man.
史坦尼斯是我的国王 但他只是一介凡人
Don't tell him that.
可别跟他这么说
Lord Janos Slynt was commander of the City Watch. You had no right to exile him.
杰诺斯·史林特大人是都城守备队的队长 你没有权力驱逐他
I have every right.I am the King's Hand.
我怎么没有权力 我是御前首相
You're serving as the King's Hand till father gets here. I am Queen Regent.
你只不过是暂代父亲行首相一职 而我是摄政太后
Listen to me,Queen Regent. You're losing the people. Do you hear me?
听我说 摄政太后 你正在失去民心 你听到我说的话了吗?
The people. You think I care?
哈 民心 你觉得我会在意那个?