I tell him nothing. I pray for his commands and I obey.
我不能让他做什么 我祈求他的指引并执行
My little brother has 100,000 men according to the scouts, men whose allegiance rightly belongs to me.
据斥候说 我弟弟有十万大军 他们本该效忠于我
You must have faith.
你必须坚定信念
Faith? In a real war, the side with the greater number wins nine times out of 10.
信念? 在实战中 十次里有九次都是人数占优的一方获胜
Then we must be the 10th. I cannot defeat my brother in the field. And I can't take King's Landing without the men he's stolen.
那我们就是那第十次 在战场上 我无法战胜我弟弟 而不把那些他窃取的兵力夺回来 我根本拿不下君临
I have seen the path to victory in the flames. But first, you must give yourself to the Lord of Light.
我在火焰中看见了通向胜利之路 但首先 你要把自己献给光之王
I've said the words,damn you. I burnt the idols.
见鬼 那些我都说了 我已经烧了那些神像
You must give all of yourself.
你必须献出你的全部
I have a wife. I took a vow.
我可是有妻室的 我发过誓
She's sickly, weak... Shut away in a tower. She disgusts you. And she's given you nothing—no sons,only stillborns, only death.
她病了 很虚弱 独居在高塔里 她厌恶你 而且她什么也没给你 没有儿子 只有死婴 只有死亡
I will give you a son, my king.
而我将给你一个儿子 我的陛下
A son?
一个儿子?