This is my father's world
这是我父亲的世界
and to my listening ears
还有我听到的
all nature sings and round me rings
所有大自然的歌声包围着我
the music of the spheres
这范围内的音乐
This is my father's world
这是我父亲的世界
I rest me in the thought
我就在充满着树木和石头
of rocks and trees, of skies and seas
大海和蓝天的幻想中休息
his hand the wonders wrought.
他所掌管的妙不可言
Wally, that was just amazing.
沃利,这太奇妙了
Charlie, did you hear that?
查理,你听到了么?
Yes, mom, I heard it.
是的,妈妈,我听到了
I'm gonna sing at Mrs. Hatten's Christmas party
我要在哈滕夫人的圣诞晚会上唱
and she said she's gonna give me $5.00 for it.
她还说她为此给我5块钱
$5.00? Do you know what that means? What?
5块?你知道那意味着什么吗?什么?
Why, you're a professional.
因为你是专业的了
Charlie, will you walk Wally home, please?
查理,你陪沃利回家吧,好么?
I was gonna go over to Tommy's and shoot some pool.
我还要去和汤米打几杆球
Come on, Elvis. Let's get going.
来吧,埃尔维斯。我们去吧
Wally... your backpack.
沃利...你的包
Hope everyone had a restful weekend.
祝大家周末愉快
That sounds ominous.
那么说听起来怪不吉利的
Harringtonville, Tennessee, population 5,000.
Harrington村,田纳西州,人口5000
64 years since they had a homicide.
到现在64年来才有的一桩杀人案
They've had 2 in the past 48 hours.
是在过去的48小时内有两起
First victim, 57-year-old widower and grandfather Paul Thompson.
第一名受害者,57岁的丧偶的保罗?汤普森
Ambushed in his yard, 18 stab wounds to his chest and his neck.
被埋在他院子里,胸部和脖子有18处刺伤
No forced entry into the house
没有强行入室的痕迹
and the only item taken was a shotgun.
被拿走的东西只有一把枪
Last night, Annie Stuart, 39, was also ambushed
昨晚,安妮?斯图尔特,39岁,也被埋掉了
and it appears bludgeoned to death in her home with Thompson's stolen shotgun.
据显示是她在家被从汤普森那里偷的枪的枪托砸死
In this case, the unsub apparently stole CDs
这一次,那混蛋偷了一些CD
DVDs, and a little jewelry.
一些DVD和少许珠宝
This is a little extreme for a burglary.
这是一次极端的入室抢劫
That's an understatement.
这是种比较保守的说法
As you can see, Annie's throat was eviscerated.
你可以看到,安妮的喉咙被取出了内脏
Yet the first victim wasn't eviscerated
而第一个受害者没有被挖掉内脏
and the unsub seems to have used a different weapon at each crime scene.
还有这混蛋看起来在各个犯罪现场使用了不同的武器
2 different m. o. s.
两种不同的方式
2 different killers? Or one very psychotic individual.
两个不同的凶手?或者是一个病的不轻的精神病
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
I got a list of things I want to try before it's too late.
我列了份还来得及,我可以尝试的事情的单子
And orthopedic surgery's one of them? No, skydiving.
去做整容是其中之一么?不是,是跳伞
Apparently it's all about the landing.
显然都是关于降落的
How long on the crutches?
撑拐杖多久了?
Just a couple days.
就两天
So you can't go out in the field?
就是说你不能外出了?
Not on crutches, no.
在拐杖上,不行
Don't worry. I'll find a way to be helpful here.
别着急,我会想办法的
Got a blitz attack.
来个闪电战
No effort to remove the body, clean up evidence.
没尝试移动尸体和清除证据
With organized killers, we see a pattern
以有组织性的凶手的模式
we're able to predict their behavior
我们就可以预测他们的行为
but with psychotic killers, they're guided by a given delusion.
但是以精神病凶手,他们受错觉指使
Ok, until we understand the nature of the delusion
好吧,除非我们知道错觉的成因
we can't predict his next move.
要不就不能预测他下一步的行动
That's nearly impossible to do.
这几乎不可能办到
Actually, I think we might have a clue.
实际上,我觉得我们可能有条线索
These rings at that crime scene might be some kind of signature?
这些在现场的戒指可能是某种符号?
I can work this angle.
我可以查查这个
I'll see if there's any significance to the patterns.
我会看看这里是否是什么重要性的模式
Psychotic killers are normally not that difficult to catch
精神病凶手一般不那么难抓
because they don't try to hide.
因为他们不会废力去躲藏
Does that make your job easier?
那会让你的活儿简单点么?
Oh, no. 'cause until we do locate him he'll keep doing that.
哦,不会的,除非我们真找到他,不然他会继续的
They are here?
他们在这么?
Some of 'em. One of 'em went over to the Thompson house.
不全都在,其中一个去汤普森的房子了
Alone? He said he wanna get a feel for the neighborhood.
一个人?他说他要到邻居那里找点感觉
All of the items stolen were taken from the upstairs bedroom.
所有被偷的东西都是楼上卧室里拿的
Why didn't he take her purse or cell phone
为什么没拿走她的钱包和手机
or the jewelry off her body?
或者她身上的珠宝?
It just doesn't make any sense.
这说不过去
Didn't make sense to us, either.
我们也理解不了
This guy didn't come any closer to her than he had to.
这家伙并没有离她很近
What do you mean?
什么意思?
There's a discrepancy in the profile.
这和看起来的情况相矛盾
Sheriff Hall, it's quite possible there were 2 people in the house.
Hall警长,很可能有两个人在这屋里
So I have 2 monsters out there?
这么说有两个怪物在外了?
Someone went through the medicine cabinet looking for drugs.
有人在这个药柜里找过药
Excessive methamphetamine abuse can cause psychotic violent episodes.
滥用过量的脱氧麻黄碱可导致间歇性精神病
So you think these guys were junkies?
就是说你觉得这些家伙是吸毒的?
I think we're dealing with 2 different profiles.
我觉得我们在处理两个不同的情况
The killer, yeah, he's a psychotic.
这凶手,没错,他是精神病
The other guy, though, he's just a thief.
而另一个家伙,其实他只不过是个贼
I mean, the fact that he didn't take the victim's jewelry
我是说,他没有拿走受害者珠宝这一情节
suggests that he identified with her.
暗示着他视她为一体的
Meaning what?
什么意思?
He probably knew her.
他可能认识她
CSU found a soda can by the fence in the grass.
鉴证组在草坪的栅栏旁发现了一罐苏打水
It's marked by that cone. That's right.
被做过记号。是的
We figure the suspect 'the suspects, was lying in wait there.'
我们分析嫌疑犯是趟在那里等着的
You spoke to the kid who was having a singing lesson?
你和那上声乐课的孩子谈过了?
That's right. Why?
是啊,怎么了?
I'm just wondering why he didn't tell you that he saw the suspect.
我只是奇怪他为什么没告诉你,他看见过嫌疑犯
What? Well, CSU found 4 of Wally Brisbane's fingerprints right here
什么?是的,鉴证组就这那里发现了沃利?布里斯班的四枚指纹
on the music stand in this position.
在声乐台上的这个位置
Now, from where I'm standing, my height
现在,从我站的这里,以我的高度
I got tree branches blocking my way.
我视线被树枝挡住了
But Wally's 7, so that would put his eye-line right about... here.
但沃利7岁,因此可以把他的视线降到...这里
Hi. I'm Elle Greenaway from the behavioral analysis unit of the FBI.
嘿,我是来自FBI行为分析组的艾丽?普兰蒂斯
I don't know what sheriff Hall was thinking
我不知道Hall警长在想什么
asking me to bring him over here.
让我带他过来
I need to talk to your son.
我需要和你儿子谈一下
Listen, I think he's been through enough.
听着,我觉得他已经受够了
Mrs. Brisbane, we're really just here to help.
布里斯班夫人,我们到这里只是想帮忙
Ask him whatever you want, but I'm staying right here.
随便你问他什么吧,不过我要呆在这里
Wally, I hear...
沃利,我听说...
that you're the only person in this whole town
你是整个镇上唯一的一个
who might have seen the man who did this to your music teacher.
可能见过那个对你,音乐老师做这些的人
He didn't see a thing, now, did you, buddy?
他什么都没看见,对吗,孩子?
Wally. What did he look like?
沃利。他看起来什么样?
Crazy. He was real tall, real skinny and his lip was bleeding
疯子。他很高,皱巴巴的,嘴唇还流着血
and when I saw him through the window, he did this...
我在从窗口看见他的时候,他在...
the guy the kid described definitely sounds like a tweaker.
听小孩描述的这人,听起来简直像个弹弓玩具
Pull the files of all the methamphetamine arrests in the past 6 months.
查下近六个月内的相关兴奋剂的拘捕资料
Will do. We should narrow the suspect list down according to the guy's residence.
收到。我们应该根据这家伙的住所缩小嫌疑范围
Crimes like these are always crimes of opportunity.
罪犯总是在有犯罪机会的时候作案
So the first guy on our suspect list
所以我们嫌疑名单上的第一个
will live in the closest proximity to the victim.
居住地最接近受害者
Do have a place where we can set up?
我们从哪里开始呢
You can use Simpson's desk. He's out.
你可以用辛普森的桌子。他出去了
You got a phone there and a computer.
有部电话和台电脑
Meantime, I'm gonna narrow down that list.
这期间,我会缩小名单范围
Working from the assumption the rings are a signature...
设想把戒指做为一种符号这点着手...
Sir, I could help you get some of these books back to your...
先生,我可以搞些书来帮你...
exploring their symbolic significance?
搜寻这些象征符号的意义么?
Just exploring...I have nothing.
要搜寻的话...我是什么都没有
Well, if... if I may, if you were in your office
嗯,如果...如果可以,你在你办公室里
you'd have more room to spread out, and you'd get a fresh perspective.
会有更多空间扩展思路,你会有新观点的
Do you think? Maybe? No?
你觉得如何?可能么?不行?
I need to focus on the manner in which Annie Stuart was killed.
我要专注于安妮?斯图尔特被杀的方式
Anything that might have been done to her postmortem.
验尸后什么结果都有可能
Get this stuff out of here. Sorry.
把这些东西弄出去,抱歉
Where are the, uh, blueprints of the house?
房子的结构图,呃,在哪里?
Oh, they're right here on the screen.
哦,就在显示屏上
I don't want the blueprints on the screen.
我不要显示屏上的房子结构图
I want something I can hold onto. Here you go.
我要可以拿在手上的。好的
It's hot in here. Can you fix it?
这里很热,你能收拾一下么?
How do you breathe in here?
你在这里还呆得下去?
Can you try to make it a little cooler in here?
你能让这里凉快点儿么?
Yeah, it's pretty cold, but...
是啊,凉快点儿是很爽,但是...
do you have the autopsy reports?
你拿到验尸报告了么?
I'm gonna have the sheriff from Harringtonville fax it over as soon as they come in.
等Harrington镇的警长一到,我就让他们修好
Can I have another a cup of coffee, if you would?
可以的话,我能再来杯咖啡么?
They're right here. Got it.
那里就有,好的
I'll get the coffee.
我去拿咖啡
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢。客气
Hey, you guys find anything? Yeah.
嘿,你们找到什么了吗?是的
Elle found an eyewitness, little boy who saw someone in the driveway.
艾丽找到个目击证人,一个小男孩看到有人在车道上
That's more than we got at Thompson's.
比我们在汤普森家找到的多
We got 2 suspects. Judd Franklin and Domino Thacker.
我们有两个嫌疑犯,贾德?富兰克林和多米诺?撒克
I know Domino. He's bad news.
我认识多米诺,他要倒霉了
Serious tweaker. Cooks his own stuff.
还真是个玩具弹弓,如假包换的
He live near the crime scenes?
他住在犯罪现场附近么?
Almost directly between them.
几乎就在他们之间
Robbery, armed robbery, possession, possession with intent.
抢劫,持械抢劫,侵占,故意侵占
This guy's been hospitalized for overdoses and attempted suicide.
这家伙曾因过量吸毒和企图自杀住过院
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
I think we need to find Domino.
我想我们需要找到多米诺
Domino Thacker, FBI! Stay. Don't move.
多米诺?撒克,FBI!呆在那别动!
No, no, no, don't run. I just want to talk to you. Domino!
不,不,不,别跑,我只是想和你谈谈,多米诺!
I just want to talk. Stop!
我只是想和你谈谈,站住!
Stay down! I didn't do nothin'.
蹲下!我什么都没干
You can't arrest me.
你不能抓我
Domino Thacker, FBI. You're under arrest.
多米诺?撒克,FBI。你被捕了
I'm freezin'.
吓死我了
We want to know what you were doing at Annie Stuart's house.
我们想知道你在安妮?斯图尔特房子里干过什么
I didn't do nothin'.
我什么都没干
I got the flu. I'm sick is what I am.
我感冒了,生病了
We know you were there, boy.
小子,我们知道你到过那里
In the driveway.
在车道上
I was lookin' at that car, but I never stoled it.
我当时在看那辆车,但我决没偷它
I was thinkin' about it, but I left.
我就是惦记它一下,但我离开了
I seen that kid.
我见过那孩子
The blood found on the bottom of your boot is Annie Stuart's.
在你靴子底部发现的血迹,是安妮?斯图尔特的
The tread from the bottom of your boot
你靴子底踩的痕迹
is the same as the tread found all over the crime scene. Inside!
和在犯罪现场所有的鞋印都一样。里面都是!
I didn't do nothin'.
我什么都没干
Come on now, Domino.
来吧,多米诺就现在
How do you think that's gonna hold up in court, huh?
你觉得这些拿到法庭上会如何,嗯?
Tweaker with a record, blood of the victim all over.
棒锤有了一份记录,上面到处都是受害者的血迹
Think about that.
考虑一下
I... I...came back.
我...我...回去
I came back to her house.
我回到她的房子
But he was leavin'.
但是他离开了
Who was? Some dude, man. I don't know.
谁?某个家伙,男的,我不认识
What was he wearing?
他穿什么衣服?
He had a hood.
他带个帽子
What color was it? Black. Black hood.
什么颜色的?黑色,黑色帽子
Deputy. Coming out.
代理人。出来吧
Hey, Domino. Come here. It's ok. I just want to talk to you. Come here.
嘿,多米诺。过来,没事的我就是想和你谈谈,过来
Look at me. You didn't do this, did you?
看着我。不是你干的,是吧?
Ok. Hey, if that's true you gotta help us out here.
好吧,嘿,真是那样的话,你得帮我们离开这儿
Talk to me. You left. You saw him leave.
说话啊,你离开了,你看见他离开了
And then what?
然后呢?
Went in and... and she's lying there.
然后进去了...她躺在那里
You know, um, I needed money real bad
知道么,嗯...我真的急需用钱
so... she was already like that.
所以...她也的确喜欢那样
She was like what?
她喜欢什么?
You know. She was all cut up.
你知道么,她都被切碎了
She was all butchered up and you robbed her anyway?
她都被大卸八块了你还趁火打劫?
It ain't right! It ain't right! I'm sorry!
是不对!是不对!我很抱歉!
It ain't right. Oh, god, forgive me.
是不对的,哦,老天原谅我吧
Oh, god... It ain't right! I'm sorry!
哦,天...那是不对的!对不起!
He didn't do it, sheriff.
警长,不是他干的
What makes you so sure?
你凭什么那么确信?
He was pretty freaked out just thinking about what was done to Annie Stuart.
他想到安妮?斯图尔特发生了什么的时候,完全被吓坏了
People pretend.
谁都会假装
Anybody delusional enough to eviscerate Annie Stuart
任何一个可以错乱到取安妮?斯图尔特内脏的人
would not be lucid enough to recount it the way he did.
不会如此清晰的描述他干过什么
All right. I'll have him taken to detox
好吧,我会带他去戒毒所
and then I'm gonna arrest him for robbery.
在那之后我会以抢劫逮捕他
In the meantime, I'd have your men canvass the neighborhood again
这期间,我还得让你的人再去邻居那里取证
see if they saw a guy in a hooded sweatshirt. Will do. Long.
看看他们有谁见过穿带帽子运动服的家伙。好的
Chicken broccoli?
花椰菜鸡肉?
It's not that I don't want to, it's just...
那不是我想要的,那只是...
What's that? Oh, it's autopsy reports.
什么啊?哦,那是验尸报告
Annie Stuart's body was, um... I can't say it.
安妮?斯图尔特的尸体曾被,嗯...我说不出口
Missing her liver and stomach.
肝脏和胃不见了
I know that this may seem like a small, dark hole
我知道这里看起来好像是个又小又黑的洞
but it's my office, and I like to keep it sort of cleanish.
但是毕竟是我的办公室,我喜欢保持的干净点儿
Why are you doing that again?
你怎么又来了一遍
He's taking the blood and organs from the bodies
他正在说尸体上的血液和器官
and putting them in cylindrical containers.
然后把它们放进柱形容器里
It's anthropophagy.
是食人么
Anthro what what?
食什么人
You don't want to know. Give me that.
你不会想知道的,把那个给我
I'm a big girl. I can take it.
我可是大姑娘,我解决得了
Literal greek translation is "man eating. "
希腊文字面上的意思是“吃人”
The guy's a cannibal.
这家伙是个食人者
We are looking for a 20- 30-year-old male.
我们要找的是年龄20到30岁之间的男性
The unsub engages in anthropophagy.
这混蛋有食人行为
It's a psychotic conviction that he must drink human blood
精神病学上的定论是他一定喝人血
and possibly eat human flesh.
还可能吃人肉
For Richard Rrenton Chase, the vampire killer
理查德?蓝顿?蔡斯,吸血鬼杀手
he drank his victims' blood because he believed
他相信喝受害者的血
that aliens had invaded his body and were slowly drinking his blood.
可以减缓他身体被侵蚀
And if he didn't get the blood he needed...he'd die.
如果他没得到他需要的血...他就会死
Anthropophagy suggests such an extreme level of psychosis and disorganization
食人者提出如此极端的心理变态和组织性混乱
that he couldn't have ventured very far from home to commit these crimes.
他就不会冒风险到离家很远的犯罪现场作案
This guy lives or has lived in this town.
这家伙住在这镇上或者曾经住过
He knows the territory.
他知道地形
You've all seen him.
你们都见过他
Maybe at the ballpark.
可能是在棒球场
Or riding his bike home from the grocery store.
或者见他骑车从家去杂货店
He wasn't always a threat.
他不是一直都有危险性
He could have been your neighbor.
他可能做过你邻居
He might have been your friend.
可能是你的朋友
We think something about his delusion is keeping him here in town.
我们认为他的某种错乱使他一直在这镇子上
So we're gonna start at Annie Stuart's house
那么我们要从安妮?斯图尔特的房子开始
and we're gonna spread out there in quadrants.
把那里分成四个区域
We're gonna eliminate all of his hiding places.
我们要逐一排查所有他藏身的地方
Paul Thompson's funeral is this afternoon.
保罗?汤普森今天下午出殡
A lot of his neighbors are gonna be there.
很多他的邻居都会去
So, we got some names of unsubs.
那么,我们有一些嫌疑犯的名字了
Farrell Belvedere, 23.
法瑞尔?贝尔韦代雷,23岁
He, uh, took a little too much isd
他,呃,磕过不少迷幻药
and flipped out in a winn dixie tore up a cheese counter.
在一个杂货点撒野,还打烂了一个干酪柜台
Show Mark Ward. He's 21. 5 counts of petty larceny.
马克?沃德,21岁,犯过5次盗窃罪
Attempted suicide, committed for a year
企图自杀,然后老实了1年
but now he's living back with his parents.
但是他现在不和他父母住一起了
And the last one is Oley Maynor.
最后一个是奥利?梅诺
25. he was institutionalized for severe manic-depression.
25岁,曾因严重的噪狂抑郁症被送医院
He has violent mood swings.
有强烈的情绪波动
When he was 18, he got arrested for, um, biting the heads off chickens.
他18岁的时候曾被捕,嗯...把小鸡鸡脑袋咬掉了
Like a circus geek?
就像那种低级表演
Well, sure, I knew Oley Maynor.
哦,当然,我认识奥利?梅诺
He was the best defensive lineman Harringtonville high's ever had.
他是Harrington镇有过的最好的防守线卫
But he was institutionalized years ago.
但他几年前被送去教养了
He was released a few weeks ago.
几星期前他被放出来了
I saw him just the other day.
我前两天还见过他
You saw him where?
你在哪里看见他的
He was with his brother. And, in fact
和他哥哥在一起,另外,实际上
I think it looked like they didn't want to be seen.
我觉得他们看上去不想被人看见
Because he took Oley out of the car and went straight into his house.
因为他把奥利带出车,就立刻进了房子
When was this, Mrs. Mays? 3 days ago.
Mays女士,当时是什么时候?3天前
Jess? What's goin' on, Don?
杰西?怎么了,Don?
Uh, do me a favor, Jess.
呃,帮我个帮吧,杰西
uh, put that cleaver down, will you?
呃,你会拿下那个屠夫的对么?
FBI. We're looking for your brother Oley.
FBI。我们在找你兄弟奥利
What for? Where is he, Jess?
因为什么啊?他在哪儿,杰西?
You know damn well.
你一定知道
Where he's been for the past 8 years.
他这8年都在哪里
We talked to the hospital. We know he's been released.
我们和医院了解过,我们知道他已经被放出来了
What was that? Stay out of there.
这是什么?呆在那别动
You got him back there?
你把他带回这里了
Hang on there, Jessie.
杰西,查下那里
Uh-uh. Don't do it.
呃...呃,不要
Jess. Don't even think about it.
杰西。想都别想
Listen to him. Oley Maynor?
听他的。奥利?梅诺?
Elle. Oley?
艾丽。奥利?
Put that down. Jessie?
把那放下。杰西?
Don't you touch him.
你别碰他
Please, Don. I said put it down. Now.
请放下,Don。我说了把那放下,就现在
Oley, think.
奥利,想一想
I got a bullet that travels 1,500 feet a second.
我一发子弹速度每秒1500尺
How fast you think you can get to us with that thing?
你觉得你用那东西对我们能有多快
Let's go. Put it down.
我们走吧。把它放下
Oley, these people will do whatever it takes to solve this thing.
奥利,这些人来做什么都是来解决问题的
They need a confession. Then they'll pin it on you.
他们要人招供,然后就把那算到你头上
No. We need to prevent another killing.
不,我们要组织另一起凶杀案发生
And we know that Oley was released from an institution in Richmond 3 weeks ago.
而我们知道奥利三星期前,从雷蒙德教养院放出来了
You should've just told everyone I was home.
你一定已经告诉所有人我在家了
Just shut up, Oley.
把嘴闭上吧,奥利
Let me tell you something.
就让我来告诉你点儿事情
People have poked fun at my brother his whole life.
我兄弟一辈子都被人们当笑料
Our dad, kids, even teachers at school. Well...
我们的爸爸,小孩们,甚至学校的老师,好啊...
they aren't gonna do it anymore.
他们再也不能这么干了
You don't believe I'm better? Yes, I do.
你不信我好些了么?是的,我不信
That's why I didn't want to come back home anyway.
这就是为什么我再也不想回家
Why did you come back, Oley? To say goodbye.
为什么你要回来,奥利?来告别
You're living with me.
你就要离开我了
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不明白你他妈的在说什么
It's always the same old thing.
一直都是老一套
Good old Oley...
好奥利...
he's a hell of a ballplayer, but he's crazy as a loon.
他是个好棒球手,但他像个傻子一样疯
No. There are special homes I can go to. I don't need to stay here.
不。我可以去一个特别的家,我不需要呆在这儿了
I don't want you to go. I want to help you.
我不想让你去,我想帮助你
I'm tired of hiding.
我东躲西藏的累了
Oley. You been taking your meds? Every day.
奥利。你是在说的的病么?每天都是
Test me.
试试
of rocks and trees, of skies and seas
树木的摇摆,蓝天和大海
his hands the wonders wrought
他掌管最奇妙的造物
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了?没有
Do it again, please.
请再做一次
Granny, I just want to watch TV. Watch it?
Granny,我就是想看电视。看它?
With a voice like that, you're gonna have your own show someday.
伴随那样的一个声音,有一天你也会有你自己的演出
All right. Ha ha!
好啦,哈哈!
TV and cookies it is.
电视和曲奇来了
Now, I'll be back in a minute.
现在,我要回去一小会儿
I just have to get the cookies and tend to the laundry.
我要去做曲奇还要去洗衣店
It's up too loud, buddy. Turn it down.
伙计,声音太大了,小点儿声
The neighbor across the street
过街的邻居
heard a car screech out of the driveway about 25 minutes ago.
25分钟前听到过车道上急刹车的声音
Well, whose car was it?
那么,是谁的车?
The grandmother's, Annette Giles. It's a gold '72 buick.
是祖母安妮特?吉尔斯的,一辆72年的金色别克
I already put the APB out on it.
我已经发过警方通告了
The parents just got home from work. I wish to god I'd never spoken to you!
父母刚下班回家,-我向神许愿再也不和你说话了!
I told you I didn't want him involved! I assure you we're doing everything to find your little boy.
我告诉过你我不想把他卷进来!我向你保证我会尽全力把孩子找到了
I want my baby back!
我要我的孩子
Helen, now, look, I won't sleep until we find little Wally. Now come on.
海伦,现在你看,不找到小沃利我不会睡觉的,来吧
I know. I know.
我知道,我知道了
The little boy was at both crime scenes.
小男孩两个犯罪现场都到过
The unsub might have been after him all along.
这混蛋可能一直带着他
I'm sure that's what Mrs. Brisbane thinks.
我确信布里斯班女士是那么想的
I want you to talk to her when she calms down
我要你在她冷静时候和她谈谈
see if she can come up with any leads.
看看她能不能回想起什么线索
She's not gonna want to talk to me. Persuade her.
她不会想和我谈的。说服她
You found the body, right, deputy?
你们发现尸体了,对么
Yes, sir. If you don't mind, I'll wait out here. That's fine.
是的,先生,如果你不介意的话,我会在这里等着。好的
Do you think this lunatic was after Wally?
你觉得这精神病携持了,沃利?
Psychotic mind...
精神病的想法...
it's hard to predict.
很难推测
Maybe the kid being at both murder scenes was just a coincidence.
没准那孩子被带到两个凶杀现场,只不过是巧合
He's only 7 years old.
他只有7岁
Another evisceration.
另一个取出的内脏
Her throat was slashed.
是她的喉咙被切开了
That's why nobody heard her scream.
这就是为什么没人听到她的喊声
He split her rib cage open? With these.
他切开了她的胸腔?用这些
Looks like this time his target was the heart.
看起来这次他的目标是心脏
Did he take it? Yes.
他拿走了么?是的
He took the heart? Hotch? Yeah.
他拿了心脏?霍奇?是的
The heart has always had incredible symbolic significance.
心脏总是有不可思议的象征意义
I mean, aside from just banal romantic associations.
我是说,总是有那些,老一套的传奇色彩
The egyptians left the heart in mummies
埃及人把心脏留在木乃伊里
because they believed the organ ensured eternal life.
因为他们相信心脏可以确保永生
Something I read...
我读到过的...
oh, there it is... oh!
哦,在这里...哦
Sorry. I'm sorry. It's ok. Give me the book. The big one, right there.
抱歉,我很抱歉。没事儿,把那书给我,就在那边那本厚的
Ok. Get the book, please, penelope. Here you are. Thank you.
好的。请拿一下那书,女神,给你,谢谢
Where's the crime scene photos?
犯罪现场的照片哪去了
Crime scene photos are right here, sir.
先生,犯罪现场的照片就在这里
Does the body look like an angel?
尸体有看起来像个天使么
Not to me.
我看不像
Scan this in and send it to them.
扫描一下传给他们
There was...there was an article by a cambridge professor.
有过...有过一位剑桥的教授写的文章
It seems that, uh, all the organs the unsub's taken...
上面说,呃,所有被嫌疑人取走的器官
stomach, liver, now the heart...
胃,肝,现在是心脏...
were thought to be the seat of the soul at one time or another.
被认为是承载着某一时期的灵魂
Then he drinks their blood?
当时他喝了他们的血么
So when this man drinks his victims' blood...
所以当这人喝了受害者的血...
he believes he's encountering the divine.
他会觉得他遇到了神
Wait a minute. None of this explains why he took the kid.
等一下,这些没有解释他为什么带走了孩子
Well, the, uh, unsub made the victim into an angel.
嗯,那个,呃,嫌疑人使受害者变成了天使
Maybe the kid's a messianic figure.
没准那孩子是个弥塞亚的角色
Let's just hope he doesn't feel the need to sacrifice him.
希望他不会觉得有必要献祭他
You stay here, Charlie. I won't be long.
查理,你在这呆着,我不会很久的
Hi. You've reached the home of Annie, David, and Charlie Stuart.
嘿,你已经到过了安妮,戴维和查利?斯图尔特家了
Please leave a message after the tone
请在提示音后留言
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
我们会尽快的回复你
David, it's Maggie, I'm so sorry about your wife.
戴维,我是玛姬,对你妻子的事情我很遗憾
Could you give us a call let us know what time are services?
你能打个电话告诉我们,什么时候工作么
He must have come by between patrols.
他一定会在巡逻间隙过来
Now, Jackie, it's not your fault.
现在,杰姬,那不是你的错
Well, what the hell is it?
那么,这他妈是什么?
It's a human stomach.
是人的胃部
Oh, my god. You mean Dave's wife?
哦,天哪!你是说戴夫的老婆的
We can only assume.
我们只能假设
Now, none of the neighbors saw anything?
现在,邻居们都什么也没看见
Well, we talked to Miss Wade across the road. Nothing.
是啊,我们和对面的维德小姐谈过了。什么都没有
And the Maynards aren't even home. All right.
而且,梅纳德甚至都不在家。好吧
We need a 24-hour watch here and at the other crime scenes, too. Go on.
我们要24小时的看着这里,另一个现场也一样。继续吧
Now, agent Hotchner, I need to be very clear here.
现在,霍奇纳探员,我需要让这里非常干净
Right now all we got is some theory about a religious delusion.
现在我们所得到的一切理论,是基于宗教上的错觉
I mean, how the hell do you explain that?
我是说,你怎么能结实这个
Sometimes disorganized killers return body parts to the grave sites.
有时候无组织型罪犯会,返回尸体的埋葬点
It might be nothing. It might just be a way for him
这可能没什么,这可能只是他的一种途径
to manipulate the body even after death.
来处理死亡后的尸体
But it may also be an act of remorse.
但是那也可能是种后悔的表现
Even in the most extreme psychotic episodes
甚至在最极端的精神变态情节中
there are variations in lucidity, degrees of insightfulness.
也有明确的转变,很深刻的程度
If i'm coming out of a delusion...
如果我出现某种幻觉...
just killed someone and drank their blood...
就杀人然后再喝人血...
and I'm starting to feel bad about it...
之后我又对此感觉很不好...
where do I go?
我会去哪儿
Sheriff, how many churches are in this town?
警长,这镇里有多少座教堂
Gentlemen, this is the bible belt. Maybe 15.
先生们,这里可是教会区,大概是15座
I would post an officer at every single one.
每一座我都会派名探员过去
Call in auxiliary cops if you have them.
如果有增援警力的话打电话叫他们
All right. You got it.
好的,知道了
Long, get on the phone with me.
Long给我接通电话
4 churches in 4 blocks.
有4个教堂在4个街区
Ever feel like we just stepped into Mayberry?
也许我们就这么不停的走访
Mayberry with a psychotic killer running around.
也许是跟一个变态杀手到处转
There's that.
就是这里
Hey, Derek. Does that look like a '72 Buick to you?
嘿,德里克。那看起来是你的72年别克么
Yes, it does.
是的,就是它
Hold it right there! FBI! Don't move!
停在那里!FBI!不许动!
Don't move! Get down! Get on your knees!
不许动!下来!跪下!
Get on your knees! Get down!
跪下!跪下来!
Hands on your head! Let's go!
手抱头!快点!
Hands on your head! Don't move!
手抱头!不许动!
Derek. I think we got our guy. Derek
我觉得我们找到这家伙了
His name's Eddy Mays, 21 years old. Do you know him?
他名字叫艾迪?梅斯,21岁,你认识他么
Yeah. I just can't believe a boy like Eddy would do something like this.
是的,只是不能相信像艾迪这样的男孩会做这些
He was the nicest kid you ever saw.
他是你见过的最好的孩子
He's mentally ill, sheriff.
他精神上有问题,警长
A boy like Eddy Mays could truly use an insanity plea in a court of law.
像艾迪这样的男孩,可以在法庭上以精神错乱为辩护
You know, the ironic thing about psychotic illness
知道么,关于精神病患者,相反的是
is generally they're less violent than the rest of the population.
他们的暴力倾向其实少于其他人
By the nature of psychotic delusions, when they do get violent...
通过精神错乱的特性,当他们变得暴力的时候...
We're never gonna get anywhere with him. Not like this.
我们永远都对付不了他。不像是这个
Look at the guy.
看看这家伙
You can't read him is rights. You can't even process him.
你没法宣读他的权利,你甚至不能起诉他
I better call his mother.
我最好还是打电话给他母亲
It's a damn shame. His daddy died just a couple years ago.
真是家门不幸,他父亲前几年死了
This is gonna fall awful hard on her.
这会让她彻底垮掉的
What's the family like?
家里都是些什么人
Dad was a doctor and Mary Gwathmey Mays
父亲是医生,而玛丽?格瓦思米好像
comes from one of the oldest families in Tennessee.
是来自田纳西一个最古老的家族
I'd like to meet her.
我想见见她
We already have.
我们已经见过了
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
It's just... it's...so horrible.
这...这太...可怕了
I... I... if there was anything I could have done to stop him.
我...我...如果我能做什么阻止他
I didn't even know he was in town.
我甚至不知道他在镇上
Are you aware of how sick your son is?
你意识到你儿子病得多重么
He had some trouble, uh, adjusting to school.
他遇到过些麻烦,呃,没去上学
There was an incident last year. We got him some help.
去年的一次意外,我们给他些帮助
Mrs. Mays, actually there is a way that you can help us. Anything.
Mays女士,实际上有个办法你可以帮到我们。什么都行
We believe your son has kidnapped a 7-year-old boy Wally Brisbane.
我们相信你儿子绑架了7岁男孩沃利?布里斯班
Oh, lord god. And he doesn't remember what he did with him
哦,老天在上。而他不记得对他做过什么了
but if we were able to give him some anti-psychotic medication
但是如果我们可以给他些安定型药物治疗
he may become more lucid.
他思路可能会清晰些
That's child's parents must be devastated.
那孩子的家长一定崩溃了
Right now Eddy is non compos mentis
现在艾迪处于心智丧失状态
but if you were to sign a medical consent form we could give him the injection.
但是如果你能不为我们要给他注射的签署医学协议
Of course.
当然了
I just pray that child is all right.
我只想祈祷那孩子没事
Hey, Garcia. Talk to me.
嘿,加西亚,和我说话
Ok. So I got a hold of Eddy's roommate in college
好吧,那么,我找到了艾迪学校里的室友
who describes Eddy as having an overprotective mom.
都说艾迪有个过分保护他的妈妈
How overprotective?
有多过分保护
She called him, like, 3 times a day.
她一天给他打三次电话
And get this... one time she went up to Boston
还有这个...有一次她去波士顿
to break him up with a girlfriend she didn't like.
把他和他女朋友搅吹了,因为她不喜欢那女孩
Wow. Yeah. Yeah.
喔,是啊,是啊
It seems like Eddy's entire college experience was some sort of post-adolescent rebellion.
看起来艾迪上大学的经历像是某种青年人的逆反
He partied like an eighties clubber.
他的派对像是八十年代的俱乐部
He suffered a delusional break due to methamphetamine and rock cocaine consumption.
他因可卡因和兴奋剂而受精神错乱的折磨
Wow, that is partying like an eighties clubber.
喔,真和八十年代俱乐部差不多
Right. So then, uh, he was admitted to a mental health facility in Boston.
没错,在此之后,呃,他在波士顿被确认康复了
Checked himself out a week ago and then found his way home.
一个星期前检验合格之后就回家了
What was his major?
他的专业是什么
Comparative religion.
比较宗教学
Thanks. Um, how is it having Gideon around?
谢谢,嗯,高登,知道了会怎么样呢?
Uh, you can have him back whenever you'd like.
呃,你想的话可以叫他回来
Hey. Dude! Dude?
嘿,伙计!伙计
Ok, you're way too tense.
好啦,你太紧张了点儿
No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
不,我没有。是的,你有
You got anything?
你找到什么了
Yeah. Mrs. Mays definitely has obsessive-compulsive disorder.
是的,Mays女士有很明显的强迫性思维紊乱
Her house looks like a home decorating catalog.
她的房子看起来象是室内装修指南一样
You? I checked every nook and cranny, all 8 bedrooms, fireplaces. Nothing.
你?我查过了每个角落和缝隙,全部的八个卧式还有壁炉火。什么都没有
No evidence of murder, no sign of the boy.
没有凶杀的证物,没有男孩的踪迹
If Eddy Mays did come here, he was very careful not to leave anything behind.
如果艾迪真来过这里,他一定很小心没留下任何东西
Do you smell that?
你闻到了么
Yeah. It smells like bleach.
是啊,闻起来像是漂白剂
A lot of bleach.
很多的漂白剂
Derek. Okay, it's just way too clean.
德里克。好啦,就是太干净了
Elle. Looks like somebody missed a spot. Yep.
艾丽。看来有人遗漏了一块。是呀
I've administered the haloperidol to Mr. Mays.
我已经给Mays先生服用了氟哌啶醇
How long until it takes effect?
起作用还要多久
It's coming on now. Full effect in about 15 minutes or so.
现在就开始起作用,药效峰值在大约15分钟之后
You have to realize that while the drug will make him appear to be asymptomatic
你们一定要知道一会儿药效会去除他的症状
it will not necessarily remove his delusional state.
不必除去他的错乱状态
Will it make him more lucid?
那会让他头脑清醒么
Possibly. But let me make this clear.
可能会,但是我要先说清楚
I gave him the shot because he needed to be medicated
我给他打这针是因为他需要被用药
not so you could agitate him by putting him through an interrogation.
不能让你用审讯来使他激动
That boy needs to be hospitalized.
这小子需要的是医治
Well, a jury might agree with you
好吧,陪审团是和你观点一致的
but right now he needs to answer some questions
但是现在他需要回答一些问题
'cause there's a little boy we need to find. Thank you.
因为我们还要找个小男孩,谢谢
Hey, Eddy. Do you know where you are?
嘿,艾迪。你知道你在哪里么
Jail. That's right.
监狱。没错
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
I was very bad.
我很坏
Before, I was very bad.
过去,我曾非常的坏
But I'm... I'm much better now, much...much better.
但是我...我现在好多了,好多了...好多了
Eddy, do you remember hurting anyone? Eddy,
你记得伤害过谁么
Where did you go to college, Eddy? Mm. Boston.
艾迪,你去哪里上的大学?嗯,波士顿
Did you like Boston?
你喜欢波士顿么
Mm-mmm. No. I don't know.
嗯...嗯...不,我不知道
What was your favorite thing about Boston, Eddy?
艾迪,波士顿你最喜欢的东西是什么
Harvard time square, I had cappuccino. Cappuccino.
哈佛时代广场,那里的卡布奇诺。卡布奇诺
Eddy, do you remember Wally?
艾迪,你还记得沃利么
Wally Brisbanes. I know the Brisbanes.
沃利?布里斯班。我认识那个布里斯班
You took this little boy.
你带走了那小男孩
No. No. I did not... I did not do that.
不,不,我没有...我没那么干
Eddy, I understand you're uncomfortable.
艾迪,我理解你现在不舒服
Your... your hands are cut up. Your arms are bruised. Is...
你的...你的手被切破了,你的胳膊受伤了,是...
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Yeah. You killed 3 people, Eddy.
是的。你杀了三个人,艾迪
You killed 3 people, Eddy.
你杀了三个人,艾迪
You killed 3 people, Eddy.
你杀了三个人,艾迪
Paul Thompson.
保罗?汤普森
Annie Stuart.
安妮?斯图尔特
Lynette Giles.
利奈特?吉尔斯
No! No! Stop it!
不!不!停下!
You will... you will be punished. God is punishing you.
你会...你会被惩罚的,神在惩罚你
No, no, no. I brought you an angel. See?
不,不,不,我为你带来了天使,看到了吗?
No, I do not see. I do not see.
没有,我没看到,我没看到
Please. Please. Please!
你看,你看,你看啊!
I brought you an angel. Please. Take it.
我为你带来了天使。请,收下
I just want to know.
我只是想知道
When will you leave me alone?!
你什么时候会离我远点儿
We need him to tell us where that boy is.
我们需要他告诉我们那男孩在哪里
Sheriff, we're not gonna get anything out of him
警长,除非他想起最后的片段
until he gets this latest episode under control.
要不我们什么都问不出来
Agent Hotchner, it's getting cold and dark.
霍奇纳探员,天要黑了也要变冷了
If that Brisbane boy's anywhere outside, he won't stand a chance in hell.
如果布里斯班这小子还在室外,他撑不过去的
You all! Hurry up down here! Come on!
你们全都!快下来!来啊!
Why weren't you straight with us, Mrs. Mays?
Mays女士,为什么你对我们不坦诚相告?
Straight with you?
对你们坦白?
You never told us your son was in a mental hospital.
你从来没告诉过我们你儿子曾在精神病院呆过
I spoke with a doctor at a facility in Boston.
我和一位在波士顿的大夫谈过
He said Eddy was released a week ago and that
他说艾迪一个星期前被放出来了而
he called you to pick him up and that you never came.
他叫你来接他,可你根本就没来
You asked me if I knew if he'd come home, and I didn't.
你问我他有没有回过家,而我不知道啊
I... I thought he was in Boston.
我...我以为他在波士顿
There was also blood on the floor of your utility room.
在你房间的地板上还有血迹
Do you have any explanation for that?
对此你怎么解释
Well, sometimes I cut my legs when I prune the roses.
嗯,有时候我剪除玫瑰的时候,剪到了我的腿
You prune your roses in winter?
你在冬天修剪玫瑰
As a matter of fact, I do. When do you prune yours?
我就是那样啊,那你们什么时候修剪
Mrs. Mays, I understand that you may want to do everything you can to protect your son Mrs.
Mays女士,我理解你会为了保护儿子什么都做
but that little boy may be dying right now.
但那小男孩可能快死了
I would like to help you. I really would.
我希望能帮得上你,我真的那么想
But right now, I've got to see about my son.
但现在,我要去看看我儿子了
I think it's better if you stay here.
我觉得你最好还是呆在这儿
She's definitely lying.
她明显是在撒谎
I don't know exactly what she's lying about, but she's lying.
我还不清楚她为什么撒谎,但是她一定是在撒慌
You don't think she'd let that boy die to save her son, do you?
你不觉得她会宁可让那孩子死,也要救她儿子吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She drives a cadillac, right? Yeah.
她开一辆卡迪拉克,对吧?是的
They got GPSs in them.
上面装有GPS
So...so let's go see where she's been.
就是说...就是说我们可以看看她都去过哪里
It's got every stop she's made and how long she spent there.
可以知道她停车的每个地方,还有在那里呆了多久
You know, these things could cause more divorces than internet porn.
知道么,这些东西比网络色情更容易导致离婚
Hey, look at that. That's interesting.
嘿,看那里,有意思
She stopped at the same place on route 3 like 6 times.
她从三条路线去过同一个地方六次
Hell, let's get Mary and take her to her spot on route 3.
妈的,玛丽和她谈谈这三条路上的问题
We can tell her that we're going to visit Eddy in the hospital. Ok.
我们可以告诉她,我们正准备去医院看望艾迪。好的
How long have you lived in Harringtonville? All my life.
你在Harrington镇住了多久了?一辈子都在
My ancestors have been there since the late 18th century.
我的祖先十八世纪末就到了这里
Plus I went to school in Virginia.
另外我去维吉尼亚上过学
But aside from that, I've lived right here.
但除去那些,我都住在这里
This is not the way to the hospital.
这不是去医院的路
I've got to make a quick stop first. Where did you go to school?
我们抄近路比较快。你去哪里上学
High school, St. Catherine's hall. College, Sweet Briar.
高中是Catherine's hall,大学在Sweet Briar
You were a Sweet Briar vixen?
你是个Sweet Briar的辣妹吗
You know Sweet Briar?
你知道Sweet Briar
My mother went to Mary Baldwin.
我母亲去过Mary Baldwin
She's from Virginia? Manassas.
她是维吉尼亚的么?马纳萨斯的
I've visited both Staunton and Manassas, and I know where your mother's from.
斯坦顿和马纳萨斯我都去过,我知道你母亲是打哪来的
Are we driving out of town?
我们开出镇子了么
Mary Gwathmey Mays. Gwathmey's an old tidewater family, isn't it?
玛丽?格瓦思米。玛丽?格瓦思米家可是个老家族了,不是么
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
Old south. Old money. A lot of tradition there.
老南方。有钱,那里有很多传统
A lot of reputation to protect.
要维护很多名誉
Excuse me?
请原谅?
Mary, I don't think that you were protecting your son.
玛丽,我不觉得你是在保护你儿子
I think you were protecting yourself.
我觉得你是在保护你自己
From the shame, the humiliation of people finding out that he was mentally ill.
人们会以他有精神病为耻
You didn't visit him in the hospital in 6 months. Not once.
他在医院住六个月你没去看过他,一次也没有
What are we doing here?
你在干什么
We checked the GPS device in your car.
我们查过你车上的GPS设备
You stopped here 6 times in less than 2 hours.
你在这里停车六次,不少于两个小时
There are a dozen officers on their way over here with a pack of dogs
这里有很多警察还有一队狗
and we will find that little boy.
我们会找到那小男孩的
It would be in your best interest to help us.
这是你最想帮助我们的
We're coming for you, Wally!
我们来找你了,沃利
Hang on, Wally!
坚持住,沃利
Come here. Come here. It's ok.
过来,过来,没事了
Come on, boy. Come on.
来吧,小子,没事了
Oh, baby! Ohh!
哦,宝贝!哦
Let's get you home. Come on.
我们带你回家,来吧
Mr. Hotchner. Do you have children? Yes, I do.
霍奇纳先生,你有孩子么?是的,我有
Is there anything you wouldn't do for them?
有什么你不能为他们做的事情么
I wouldn't clean the blood of heir victims off the floor.
我没有把受害者的血迹,从地板上清除掉
I didn't know my son was killing those people until he brought home that boy.
直到他把那孩子带到家,我才知道他杀了那些人
You know, Mary, sometimes what we don't do...
知道么,玛丽有时候我们没做的...
is every bit as powerful as what we do.
比我们所做的还要有影响力
You don't understand.
你不明白
I understand that your son was drowning and you made no effort to save him.
我知道你儿子就要死了,而你无能为力
You don't know what I did.
你不知道我做过什么
I know what you didn't do.
我知道你没做过什么
You didn't call the police.
你没有报警
And every day of your life you're gonna have to ask yourself
而你生命中的每一天你都会问自己
what would have happened if you'd gone to Boston to help him.
如果你不去波士顿救他的话,会发生什么
Eddy told me he was bringing me an angel.
艾迪告诉我他为我带来个天使
I... I wanted to protect my son.
我...我想保护我儿子
What else was I supposed to do?
除此之外我还能干什么
Almost anything would have been better.
干什么都比这个强
Mrs. Mays.
Mays女士
Harriet Beecher Stowe once said "the bitterest tears shed over graves "
哈丽叶特?比切?斯托曾说过,最痛苦的泪水从坟墓里流出
are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. "
为了还没说过的话和还没做过的事,"
Good job. Nice work, everybody, by the way.
干的好。大家干的好,顺便说一句
Thank you. Now I get to go back to the 15 folders on my desk.
谢谢,现在我要回去面对我桌上的15份文件了
Wait a minute. 15? I have 24.
等一下,15份?我有24份
That's 'cause I slipped you 4 of mine.
因为我给你塞了四份我的
What? On Friday. Yeah. Mm-hmm.
什么?在星期五,是的,嗯...嗯
Hey, sweetheart. Do not sweetheart me.
嘿,宝贝儿。别叫我宝贝儿
I may not be a supervisory special agent, but that does not make me a maid.
我可能当不成特别探员督查,但我也不是个女佣
What do you mean? What do I mean?
你什么意思?我什么意思?
This is the third box of crap that Gideon left in my office
这是高登留在我办公室的,第三盒垃圾了
there's at least 2 more, and everything smells like soy sauce.
这里至少还有两个,闻起来都像是酱油味儿了
I'll take care of it. Thank you.
我来处理好了。谢谢
Hey. I believe... these are yours.
嘿,我想...这些是你的
I knew the crutches wouldn't last long.
我就知道拐杖不会用多久的
Oh, I'd rather limp.
哦,我宁可是个瘸子
I'll be fine.
我会好起来的
Well, you managed to get on Garcia's nerves pretty thoroughly.
那么,你去对付加西亚的多云转阴吧
Who's Garcia? Penelope? The tech? With the glasses.
谁是加西亚?女神?科技支持?带眼睛的
In the room with the screens?
在都是显示器的房间
Yeah. She's great.
是的,她很棒
Yeah. You might want to...
是啊,你会想去...
send her a basket or something.
给她个篮子或者之类的
Yeah. Is that your list? Yeah.
是啊。这是你列的么?是的
25 things I want to do before I die.
我死之前想做的25件事情
Where are you?
你到哪儿了
Well, seeing the White Sox win the series and...Skydiving.
好吧,看白袜队赢得联赛还有...跳伞
That's 23 and 24, so I guess I need a new list.
这是第23和24,所以我想要需要重新列一份
Not till you do 'em all.
在你没全实现之前不用重列了
He doesn't want to hear from me.
他不会听我的
You don't know till you try.
你没试过的话怎么知道
Hey. Uh... Stephen? Stephen.
嘿,嗯...史蒂芬?史蒂芬
It's your dad.
是你爸爸
I was just thinking, uh...that we could get together sometime.
我在想,呃...有时间的话我们能在一起么