手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第一季 > 正文

犯罪心理第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集 电椅死刑

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Sarah Jean and Jacob Dawes butchered what? Twelve girls?

莎拉简和雅各布道斯杀了多少?12个女孩?
Thirteen counting the girl that was just found.
13个,算上刚被找到的女孩
Hilary Dickson.
希勒里迪克斯
Disappeared 15 years ago.
15年前失踪
Buried her under Sarah's mother's living room.
她被埋在萨拉母亲的起居室下面
You think that was the last victim?
你觉得这是最后一个受害者?
Well, that's what we are here to find out.
嗯,这就是我们来这里要查清楚的事
There is nothing about the dynamics of Sarah Jean and Jacob's relationship.
莎拉简和雅各布没有什么任何的行为动机关系
The state isn't interested in dynamics or profiles,
政府对行为动机或剖析可不感兴趣
they just want this case to go away.
它们只是要这个案子结案
They were caught, they confessed, they got the death penalty.
他们被补,认罪,被判死刑
You guys do realize that visiting death rows is not part of my job description?
你们是知道访问死刑犯可不是我份内的事
Garcia, this will be the first serial killer couple ever recorded for VICAP.
加西亚,这可能是犯罪分析记录上第一对连续杀手夫妻
They slaughtered 13 young girls with blond hair, hello?!
他们杀了13个金发碧眼的女孩。喂,有在听吗
Sarah Jean Dawes. Media called her the 'ice queen'.
莎拉简道斯。媒体称呼她为"ICE皇后"
That's how they interpreted her demeanor during the trial.
这就是他他们在审讯中的采访印象
You see it different? Na, I didn't say that.
你有不一样的看法?不,我没有这样说
She killed her 2 year old son and 12 teenage girls.
她杀了她2岁的儿子和12个年轻少女
She only confessed to the murder of her son Riley.
而她只对杀她儿子赖利的事认罪
Well, she hasn't cooperated with any request to interview her.
任何对她的问讯,她都不配合
Well, if she doesn't talk now, she's going to take that story with her to old sparky.
嗯,如果她现在再不说,她只好把这故事带到电椅去
For the next 36 hours,
再来的36个小时
a guard will remain outside your cell.
会有一个警卫一直守在你的牢房外面
Your personal effects will be along shortly.
你的随身物品会相对减少
You will remain in the death watch cell until the hour of execution.
你会呆在牢房一直到执行死刑为止
Your last meal cannot exceed $20.
你的最后一餐不能超过$20
It will be a full moon tomorrow.
明晚将会是满月
Is there any chance I could see it?
我有机会可以看到吗?
That's against regulations.
这不符合规定
Open on 4.
打开4号房
Here it is.
就是这里了
They call themselves 'the women of Jacob'.
她们称自己是“雅各布的女人”
Trying to look like his victims. Creepy.
打扮成像他的受害者。毛骨悚然
There's only 12 of them.
这里只有12个
Should we tell them they're one short? At least.
要告诉她们还少1个吗?至少
I think we will find Hilary Dickson was by no means Jacob's last victim.
我想他们会找到希勒里迪克斯,不是雅各布的最后一个受害者
"Whoso sheddeth a man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed"
让别人流血的人,他的血必被别人所流
Genesis 9:6.
旧约创世纪,第9章第6节
1985, there's a string of missing girls reported in Northern Florida.
1985年,在北佛罗里达有一连串的失踪少女报导
Police subsequently got an anonymous call
警方随后接到一个女的匿名电话
from a woman claiming to have seen Jacob with some of the girls.
声称曾见到雅各布和其中的一些少女在一起
Did they ever find out who the anonymous woman was?
他们有找到那个女的匿名者吗?
No. Police interviewed Jacob Dawes,
没有,警方讯问了雅各布?道斯
also present with Sarah Jean Dawes and their 2 year old son Riley.
同时在场的有莎拉简道斯和他们2岁大的儿子赖利
Police was suspicious they came back 3 hours later with a search warrant
警方有所怀疑,3小时后带着搜索状
only to find that Riley had vanished.
但只发现赖利失踪了
They also eventually found the dismembered bodies of 12 missing girls
最后终于发现被肢解的12名少女的尸体
buried in the ground underneath Jacob's workshop.
埋在雅各布的工作室地底下
Fearing that the police were on to them
害怕警方会找到他们
Jacob figured Riley would slow them down Jacob
认为赖利会妨碍到他们
so he ordered Sarah Jean to kill him and dispose of the body.
所以他命令莎拉简杀掉他并把尸体处理掉
Sarah confessed to killing Riley but Sarah
承认杀了赖利,但...
never admitted her role on the deaths of the girls.
从来没有承认和这些死掉女孩有关
Ya, but she never denied it either.
哦,但是她也没有否认
Well according to Jacob, Sarah Jean was fully complicit in the targeting
根据雅各布的说法,莎拉简完全参与了这些案件
abduction, and murder of all 12 and well, now 13 victims.
绑架,谋害12名女孩,现在是13名受害者
Prison records show that Jacob is a sexual psychopath.
犯罪纪录显示,雅各布是一个性变态
It were inconclusive on Sarah Jean though,
虽然还不确定莎拉简
they said her demeanor was more like that of a war victims?
但她的表现较象是一个战争的受害者
And as with all sexual psychopaths,
在所有的性变态群中
Jacob is obsessed with the idea of the total possession of his victims.
雅各布完全沉溺于对受害者的占有欲
He's shown no remorse or guilt.
他没表现任何自责或罪恶感
Oh, well, Jacob saw Sarah Jean as a possession,
哦,雅各布把莎拉简当成是一项占有物
somebody to control, to dominate.
可以控制、支配的东西
Just so we're clear, they have agreed to these interviews?
再说清楚些,是他们同意这些侦讯?
Yes sir. Oh, we I'm sorry, who are you exactly?
是的,先生。喔,抱歉,你倒底是谁?
I'm Sam Shapiro, their appeal's attorney.
我是山姆?夏皮罗,他们的上诉律师
Not only have they agreed to them, they were initially requested by them.
不仅是他们同意这些,最初就是他们要求的
Ya, I can't get them a stay of execution.
哦,我不能帮他们取得缓刑
Garcia, remember 75% of all communication Is non-verbal.
加西亚,记得75%的沟通都不是照字面上的
Hotch interview Jacob, Morgan, El
霍奇去侦讯雅各布,摩根,艾丽...
I'm not going to get anything new but...
我不期望有新的发展,不过...
Well, find out a way to ask. 696 Hennessy Street, Jacob and Sarah Jean's home
换个方式去问,亨尼西街696号,雅各布和莎拉简的家
stood for demolition. Take a look around.
应要拆除了,去到处看看
Jacob's workshop is out the back.
雅各布的工作室在后面
He claimed that Sarah Jean would lure the victims from mall parking lots.
他宣称,莎拉简会在卖场停车处诱骗受害者
She'd invite them to smoke pot in her truck.
招待他们到车内吸食大麻
They'd find Jacob but no pot.
他们找到雅各布,但没有大麻
They bring them here. They bring them here.
他们把“她们”带到这里
I studied this case, I'll never forget it.
我研究过这个案例,我不会忘记的
This is where the workshop stood.
这里是工作室
There was an arch right here.
这里有个拱门
He used his workspace as a torture room.
他利用他的工作室当作是折磨的地方
The marks on the bodies match many of his tools.
她们身上的记号痕迹都和他的工具都相符
He used the bench saw to dismember the bodies.
他用电锯肢解尸体
And then, he buried them under the floor.
然后,他将她们埋在地下
Until he ran out of room.
一直到他没地方可以埋
We know that Jacob was abused as a child. What about Sarah Jean?
我们知道,雅各布小时被虐待,那莎拉简呢?
Her mother refused to give any testimony in her defense.
她的母亲拒绝在她的辩护上提供证词
She never talked to anybody.
她都不和人谈
Maybe she's willing to talk now.
也许她现在愿意谈了
Let's go pay Sarah Jean's mother a visit.
我们去拜访一下莎拉简的母亲
We call this the 'dead man valley'.
我们称这个为“死人峡谷”
Did she have any contact with Jacob?
她有和雅各布接触?
Well, until today she's declined contact with anyone.
一直到今天,她才表明要和其他人交谈
For her own safety, we keep her away from the other prisoners.
为了她的安全,我们把她和其他犯人隔离
The hate for this woman is as fresh today, as it was 15 years ago.
这女人现在的恨意和15年前一样没变
Open on 4.
打开4号房
Accomplished work. I've had plenty of time.
画完了。我有很充裕的时间
What is it that you want to know?
你想知道什么
I think it's time the mothers of those girls learn why their children had to die.
我想该是时候了,让那些母亲知道她们孩子的死因
Don't you?
你不觉得是吗
Hello? Anybody? Hello!
喂?有人在吗?喂!
Mrs. Mason? Ya?
梅森太太?是的?
Are you Sarah Jean Dawes mother?
你是莎拉简道斯的母亲
Who the hell are you?
你们是谁
FBI. We are from the behavior analysis unit.
FBI。我们是BAU
My daughter and her son of a bitch husband buried a 13 year old girl under my floor.
我女儿和她杀千刀的丈夫把一个13岁女孩埋在我的地板下
What more do you need to know?
你们还想知道什么
Ma'am, Sarah Jean has agreed to meet with our colleges
女士,莎拉简已经同意与我们的同事见面
to talk about why they killed those girls.
来讨论为什么他们要杀掉那些女孩
We'd like some background information, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,我们想做一些背景资料调查
Extensive remodeling.
重新改建了不少
Jacob built the original extension?
最初的建造是雅各布自己做的吗
I see he liked arches.
看起来他很喜欢拱门
Teenage girls, that's what he liked.
他喜欢年轻少女
How was Sarah Jean growing up?
莎拉简是如何成长的
Fine, until she met Jacob.
一切都很好,直到她遇见雅各布
She was shy and quiet.
她是很害羞,不多话
And also smart.
而且也很聪明
And her relationship with her father?
她和她父亲的关系呢
Was Sarah Jean ever abused?
莎拉简被虐待过吗
He was strict.
他很严厉
He was a military man. They-They didn't always see eye to eye.
他是一名军人,他们...他们从不注视对方
That's all history. He's dead.
都已经是过去的事了,他已经死了
She's about to die.
她也快死了
Mrs. Mason, if we better understand the dynamics of her relationships,
梅森夫人,如果能够更多了解她的动机
we can get a better idea of why and what actually happened.
我们就更明确了解,倒底真正发生过什么事和发生的原因
Dynamics? Well, it might answer why Jacob never killed Sarah Jean.
动机?嗯,那可以解释,雅各布为什么没有杀害莎拉简
They shared something.
他们共同承受某些事
They shared pain.
他们共同承受痛苦
How strict was your husband?
妳丈夫有多严厉
How did he discipline Sarah Jean? Was he physical?
她是如何惩罚莎拉简?体罚?
He was a mean bastard, but he only hurt me.
他是个畜生,他只有伤害我
Why didn't you leave?
为什么你不离开他呢
Because we had no place to go.
因为我们没地方可去
An anonymous caller tipped the police off about Jacob, was it you?
曾经有一通女的匿名电话提供有关雅各布的线索,是你打的吗
No. But I know who it was.
不是。但我知道是谁
This came this morning.
这是今天早上收到的
What's it say? It's a statement of innocence.
写了什么?这是一封清白陈述
A doctor, so young.
一个博士,这么年轻
Your mother must be very proud.
你的母亲一定非常以你为傲
Sarah Jean! Sarah Jean!
莎拉简!莎拉简!
You look so fine, baby cakes.
你看起来很好,宝贝甜心
This was meant to be, our names will live forever!
这意味着我们的名字会永远在一起
Let's go. It's a beautiful thing! Let's go! -
走吧。这是件美丽的事!走吧!
Listen, it's a beautiful thing!
这将会是件美丽的事!
You designed that to happen.
你故意这么做的
Did you learn anything, agent?
你有看出什么事吗,探员
You want to see a trick?
想看一下把戏吗
Pick a card.
挑一张牌
You're a diagnosed psychopath. Sexual psychopath.
你被诊断是一个精神病患。性变态?
Now pick a card. How many other girls did you kill?
现在挑张牌,你还杀害多少女孩?
Do you ever smile?
你曾经笑过吗
I mean, it's hard to trust a guy who never smiles.
说真的,要去相信一个从不笑的人是一件很难的事
Are there more bodies?
有更多的尸体吗?
If I told you that, what would I have left for myself?
假如我告诉你,那我自己还什剩下什么
You can help these families get closure before you die.
在你死前,你可帮助那些家庭忘掉那些痛苦
Oh...Pass.
喔...算了
Come on, just one trick.
来吧,只是一场小把戏
It's a good one.
很好玩的
Pick a card. Come on. Just one card.
选一张牌。来吧。只是一张牌
So what did you see in Jacob?
所以你从雅各布身上看到什么
Freedom. Freedom from what?
自由。什么样的自由
Garcia. Hey, it's El. Hey, El.
加西亚,嘿,我是艾丽。嘿,艾丽
I need Gideon, please. Yeah, I'll pass you through.
我要找高登。是的,我帮你接过去
Gideon, it's El. She says it's urgent.
高登,是艾丽,她说很紧急
We're at the mother's house.
我们在母亲的家里
She gave me a letter. I want to read to you.
她给了我一封信,要我念给你听
Read the letter, El.
读吧,艾丽
Mom, I know how difficult
妈,我知道这很难受
this must be.
这很难受
Things between us were never what they should be
发生在我们之间的事
between a mother and a daughter.
不应该是这样的一种母女关系
That is a private letter.
这是封私人的信件
I want you to know that the best part of me the most important part of me
我要让你知道,和你我比较起来,这世上对我最重要的人
is now in a better place than you and I will ever be.
现在正活在一个最好的地方
Stop it! I'm responsible for the death of those girls.
停下来!我要为那些死去的女孩负责
I neglected my duties as a woman and as a mother.
我未尽一个当女人和母亲的职责
Stop it! Take it easy.
停下来!轻松一点
Neglected your duty?
没有尽责
That doesn't make you responsible.
那并不是你的责任
You didn't kill those girls.
你没有杀死那些女孩
Why didn't you say this in court?
在法庭上,你为何不说出来
I know he brought women back to his workshop.
我知道他带了女人回到他的工作室
It's a long way from knowing he was killing them.
这和知道他杀了她们还差很远.
They died as a result of my neglect.
她们都是由于我的疏失才死的
This letter suggests to me,
这封信告诉我
that an innocent woman is about to be executed for crime she did not commit.
有一个清白无辜的女人要为她没犯过的罪行遭处死刑
They died as a result of my neglect.
她们都是由于我的疏失才死的
This letter suggests to me,
这封信告诉我
that an innocent woman is about to be executed for crime she did not commit.
有一个清白无辜的女人要为她没犯的罪行遭处死刑
I could tell you right now, it's not enough to get a stay.
我可以现在就告诉你,这还不足够去申请缓刑
Well, facts. Reid.
你想知道真相,瑞德
Human sexuality is a complex dynamic of three components.
人类性欲是由三个复杂动机所组成
Biological, physiological, and emotional.
生物、生理和情绪
Jacob's needs were informed by the emotional, sexual abuse
雅各布的需求是由生理趋动,
that he received at the hand of his mother.
和从他母亲的性虐待造成的
Long term appetitive abuse informed the template of his love map.
长时间不断的虐待,造成他对爱的看法
Something we refer to as a signature.
其中某些我们归类为一种信号
Jacob was an only child
雅各布是独子
Thus he was alone when the abused occurred.
因此,他单独进行虐待行为
So in order for him to fulfill his fantasy he has got to be alone with his victims.
为了达成他的幻想,他必须和被害人独处
If I told you that what would I have left for myself?
如果我告诉你,那我自己还剩下什么
He said myself.
他说我自己
If Sarah Jean was present, it would have destroyed his fantasy.
如果莎拉简在场,就会破坏他的幻想
She confessed to killing her son. Yes, true.
她承认杀了她的儿子。这是真的
But we are also convinced that she is the anonymous caller
但是我们也证明她打了那通匿名电话
that made the phone call that nailed Jacob.
而这通电话逮到了雅各布
Guilt-ridden, filled with remorse, she called the police.
罪恶的煎熬,充满良心谴责,她打电话给警方
It's not the profile of a woman who would then kill a child.
这不是一个会杀自己小孩的女人的表征
What else do you need? Evidence.
你还需要什么?证据
If we prove Jacob killed Riley, would that get a stay? Absolutely.
如果我们证实雅各布杀了赖利,可以缓刑吗?绝对没问题
She protects the painting, she protects the boy.
她保护那些画,保护那个男孩
What? Paintings are her statement.
什么?画是她的表白
We need to figure out what they say.
我们要找出那些所表达的事
Tension is mounting here as the FBI's BAU team presence means
紧张气氛的正在升高中当FBI的BAU介入本案
that they're conducting a series of deathbed interviews
这表示他们正处理一连串的临终侦讯
in an attempt to find if there are anymore victims.
企图看还有没有其他的受害人
Now it is rumored they're calling for a stay of execution.
目前有传言他们正要申请缓刑
Who the hell told them that?
谁告诉他们的
It doesn't matter. I don't see Hotch getting anything out of Jacob.
这不重要。我看不出霍奇可以从雅各布口中问出什么
Up to the very last minute, the last second.
一直到最后一分钟,一秒钟
Maybe I can help.
也许我可以帮忙
What are you doing?
你想做什么
Uh, just get Hotch in here.
哦,只要把霍奇找来就是了
Oh, I know I know. One day, these are going to kill me.
哦,我知道,我知道,这是会要我的命
Oh, Come on, Hotch! That was funny!
来吧,霍奇!这挺好玩的
And who are you?
你是谁?
My friends call me JJ.
我的朋友叫我JJ
Well, hello. Sit down. Sit down.
哇,你好,坐下。坐下
Hello, JJ.
你好,JJ。
You're not my friend.
你不是我的朋友
You can call me Jennifer.
你可以叫我詹妮弗
Ouch. Um... Sorry about before.
啊。嗯...对之前的事很抱歉
You know, breaking your ear thing.
就是把耳机弄坏的事
You have a lovely smile. Thank you.
你笑起来很可爱。谢谢
But you don't smile much.
但是你不常笑
Do you? What's your excuse?
你呢?你的借口是什么?
I took the liberty of getting these from your cell.
我经授权把这些画从牢房带过来
No, those are private. Thank you.
不,那些是私人的。谢谢
Riley running free. Riley
奔向自由
The river. Falling positive energy maybe.
河流。或许流着积极的能量
Twelve roses. One for each girl Jacob killed.
12朵玫瑰。每一朵代表雅各布杀害的女孩
Twelve not thirteen.
12,而不是13
We found number 13.
我们找到13个
You didn't know about her.
你不认识她
You didn't really know about any of them.
其实你对她们都不认识
I never said I did.
我没有说我知道
That was a nice touch bringing in the hottie.
这辣妹带来的感觉真不错
You really want to know if there was others, don't you?
你真的很想知道是不是还有其他的受害者
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你好了.
Draw a book, you win, I'll give you another girl.
玩场牌,你赢了,我就告诉你其他的女孩
So there are more.
所以还有更多个
Do we have a bet?
赌一下?
What if you win?
如果你羸了呢?
I get to smell Jennifer's hair.
我可以闻詹妮弗的头发
Oh, come on! All she has to do is lean over and I get to smell her hair. No.
哦,来嘛!她只要靠过来让我闻一下她的头发。不行
I thought you wanted answers. Go to hell
我还以为你想知道答案,去死吧
It's okay, Hotch.
没关系,霍奇
You see that?
看到没?
It's okay, Hotch.
没事的,霍奇
JJ deals. Can't let you deal from your own deck.
JJ发牌。不能该你发自己的牌
You confessed to killing Riley.
你承认杀了赖利
Why would you lie about killing your own son? I didn't.
有关杀害你自己儿子的事,你为什么要说谎?我没有
Well, where's the body?
那尸体呢
Do you have any children?
你有小孩吗
That's irrelevant.
这不相关
Do you carry pictures of your children, agent Gideon?
你有随身带着你小孩的相片吗,高登探员?
We are getting off point. Are we?
我们已经偏离主题了。有吗?
You know how long it's been since I could actually play with someone?
你知道我有多久没和人真正玩过牌了?
All I've had is solitaire.
我只能玩单人的牌
Cards? Two.
换牌吗?2张
I think I'll play these.
我想我会羸
How old would your son be now?
你的小孩现在几岁了
17? Imagine what he could have become.
17?想象一下他现在的样子
Jacob put an end to any chance of that.
雅各布毁了这一切
Does the strain of your work effect your marriage?
工作压力有影响到你的婚姻?
I'm not married. You were, right?
我没有结婚。你戴着结婚戒指
Why would you still be protecting Jacob?
你为什么还一直保护雅各布
Did you divorce because of putting people like me away?
你离婚是因为要放弃像我这种人
I think you're innocent.
我想你是清白的
We are all guilty of something.
我们都为因某些事而有罪的
But it's...It's our children who suffers for our sins, isn't it?
但这...我们的小孩因我们的罪而受苦,不是吗
You'd have to ask him.
这你得自己去问他
How old is he? He's 25.
他几岁了?25岁
Do you have a picture of him? In my office.
你有他的相片吗?在我的办公室
You don't carry him with you?
你都不随身带在身上
No. To protect him.
不。保护他
You want to leave him somewhere safe, somewhere clean.
你要把他留在安全的地方,干净的地方
You killed Riley to protect him from Jacob?
你杀害赖利是为了要保护他并远离雅各布
I protect my son as you protect yours.
我保护我的小孩就如同你一样
Where's he buried?
他埋在那里
All that matters is that he's safe.
重点是他很安全
Where is he? He's in a better place.
他在哪里?他在一个很好的地方
The chaplain's here to see you.
牧师要来看你
What do you got? I've got aces and eights, two pair.
你拿了什么牌?我有A和8,2对
The dead man's hand.
死人的手气
I should have had that, but then of course I would have lost.
是我该有的,但当然我还是会输的
Straight to the Jack.
Jack顺
And unless the rules of poker changed since I've been in here...You lose.
除非在我被关起来后,扑克牌的规则改了...你输定了
Oh, sorry. Full house. This is higher.
喔,抱歉了。Full house,这比较大
Man! You would have been so nice.
该死!本来是多美好的
But then, answer to your question.
不过,回应你的问题
There are no other bodies.
没有其他尸体了
JJ, Oh.
JJ,喔
The governor's just commanded us a stay of the execution to Sarah Jean.
州长刚下令对莎拉简缓刑
What? They can't do that.
什么?他们不能这样做
They don't believe she killed your son.
他们不相信她杀了你的儿子
She killed him.
是她杀了他
I could tell you exactly where he's buried.
我可以告诉你他被埋的确实地点
It's got to be here.
应该在这里
Jacob built this gazebo.
雅各布建了这个眺望台
We've searched everywhere else.
我们已经搜遍了这里
The workshop and extension in dead Mason's house had arches.
工作室和梅森家扩建部份都有拱门
We know he had to built this for Riley.
我们知道他为赖利建造这个
Hey, you got something here.
嘿,找到了
Guys, the body's ID is coming through.
大伙,尸体的身份要传过来了
It's not Riley Dawes.
这不是赖利?道斯的
It's Ashley Farley. She was 14 when she was killed.
这是阿什利?法利,她被杀害时是14岁
Why would Jacob give us another victim?
为什么雅各布告诉我们另一个被害人
He completely goes against his need for power manipulation and control.
他完全违反他对权力操作和控制的需求
Taking the secret of an old victim to his grave satisfies that need.
把受害人的秘密带进他的坟墓,这可以满足需求
Why give it up? I mean, what's the payoff?
为什么要放弃?我是指这有什么效益
Sarah Jean's the payoff. Sarah Jean will be his last victim.
莎拉简就是效益。莎拉简会是他最后的受害者
And be the ultimate of control.
和最终的控制
Gideon, check this out. Guess who used to be the Farley's house cleaner.
高登,看看这个,猜猜看谁是法利家的清洁工
My last supper.
我的最后晚餐
Like some? Look! It came with a toy.
来一些吗?看!还附带一个玩具
May I sit down? Please.
我可以坐下吗?请
Ashley Farley. You cleaned her parents' house.
阿什利?法利。你打扫她父母的房子
Remember? Farley?
记得吗?法利?
We found her buried beneth the children's gazebo.
我们发现她埋在靠近小孩的露台下
At another house Jacob renovated.
在另一个雅各布所翻修的房子
He put her there.
他把她埋在那里
I might as well have brought along with that bastard.
我也许又把那混蛋带去那里了
Thanks, doc.
谢谢
You lied to me, it wasn't Riley.
你骗我,那不是赖利
It wasn't? And she was 14 years old.
不是吗?而且她是14岁
Ah, and really pretty.
哦,她很漂亮
How many others are there?
还有多少人
I only have a few hours left and
我只剩几个小时可活
though I like you and I do like you.
虽然我喜欢你,我真的喜欢你
I'd like to be alone now.
但我现在还是想单独一个人
Good meeting you, Hotch.
很高兴遇见你,霍奇
I'm not done yet. Oh, me neither.
我还没完。哦,我也还没
Behind reeds, the river.
在芦苇后面,河流
This here, what is this? A basket?
这个,这是什么?一个篮子
A boy in that painting is what, 10? Maybe more?
画上的男孩几岁,10?也许更多?
Is that how you see him or how he is?
这是你所看的他,还是他就是这个样子
I only have a few hours left.
我只剩下几个小时
I'm respectfully asking you to leave.
我很客气的请你离开
Where is he? Where is Riley?
他在那里?赖利在那里?
Please see agent Gideon out.
请送高登探员出去
Open 4.
打开4号
Garcia, pull up the interview with Sarah Jean.
加西亚,停止对莎拉简的侦讯
What is it? Exodus 2:3.
那是什么?出埃及记,第2章第3节
Moses. Hebrew sons were supposed to be drown.
摩西。希伯来之子本来是要被淹死的
Moses's mother sent him down an isle in a basket.
摩西的母亲把他放在篮子再放入尼罗河
Where's he buried?
他被埋在那里
All that matters is that he's safe.
重点是他是安全的
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's in a better place.
他在一个很好的地方.
Jacob didn't bury Riley anywhere.
雅各布并没有埋赖利
Because Sarah Jean had already taken care of him.
因为莎拉简已经妥善安置好他了
Then she did kill him.
那么她没有杀他
No, she sent him somewhere where she believed he'd be safe.
没有,她把他送到一个她认为他会安全的地方
He's alive.
他还活着
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
This is the proof we need to save Sarah Jean.
这是我们要救莎拉简的证据
Check all police and hospital records dating back to September 1990.
查1990年12月所有的警局和医院的纪录
You know, you should check local newspapers
其实你应该查看一下当地的报纸
to see if anyone reported any abandoned babies.
看看是否有弃婴的报导
Ya, I don't give a damn where the governor is,
哦,我才不会州长在那里
we may have found proof that Sarah Jean is innocent.
我们也许会找到莎拉简清白的证据
She really only had a maximum of 3 hours between police visits.
在警方到之前,她最多只有3个小时
It was 4pm so traffic was pretty heavy.
当时是下午4点,所以交通会很塞
Whatever she did with Riley had to be local.
无论她和赖利做了什么,一定是在当地
1990, 3 babies where abandoned in September.
1990年12月有3个弃婴
3 year old boys? None.
3岁男孩?没有
Why doesn't she just tell us where Riley is?
为什么她不直接告诉我们赖利在那里
She'll protect him for as long as Jacob is alive.
她一直在保护他,只要雅各布还活着
Look, they are being executed within an hour of each other
看吧,再一个小时,他们都要被执行死刑
what hope do we even have to finding him in time?
我们有机会及时找到他吗
You know, it's quite possible,
你知道这是很有可能的
she doesn't even know where he is anyway.
她甚至不知道他现在在那里
No, she knows.
不,她知道的
We've got to get into her cell.
我们必须进到她的囚房
You've come to see the show?
你是来看戏
I need to get into Sarah Jean's cell.
我必须到莎拉简的牢房
I believe the proof- I can't do that!
我相信那证据... 我不能这样做!
All official lines of communication are now over.
所有官方接洽管道都已结束了
I just need 5 minutes. Agent!
我只要5分钟,探长!
They want the memory of these 2 individuals erased.
他们要把这2个的事都忘光
5 minutes. That's all I need.
5分钟,我只要这么多
5 minutes. Thank you. Come on.
5分钟,谢谢,来吧
I thought it was against regulations.
我想这是违反规定的
Well, don't tell anybody.
嗯,不要告诉任何人.
It's cold. You need a jacket.
很冷,你需要一件夹克
Vincent, give me your jacket. Oh, no. I'm fine, really.
文森特,把你的夹克给我,喔,不用,我很好,真的
It makes me feel, you know... alive.
这让我觉得,你知道的...还活着
How are your sons, warden?
你的儿子怎样,warden
They're good. Good.
他们都很好。很好
Darren just graduated.
达伦刚毕业
Ya? Did you ever tell him about the man in the moon? Ya? Sure.
你有告诉他有关“月亮上的男人”的故事吗?当然
I used to tell Riley that no matter where we were
我曾经告诉过赖利,不论我们在哪里
the man on the moon would be looking down on both of us.
在月亮上的男人会一直看着我们
We should get back.
我们该回去了
Sarah, if there is something you know that can save you...
萨拉,如果你知道有方法可以救妳的话...
Thank you, warden.
谢谢了,Warden
This has been wonderful.
这样已经很好了
Your kindness to me, I thank you.
谢谢你对我这么好
That's Riley. It's her son, isn't it?
那是赖利。你儿子,不是吗
Someone tell me it's him, please.
拜托,谁来告诉我这就是他
JJ circulate this photo to the press.
jj把这相片发布出去
See if anybody recognizes this boy.
看看是否有人认识这男孩
Do I say who we think he is?
我要说明他是谁
No just put him out as the missing persons. OK.
不用,只要把他当做失踪人口来处理。好的
What does that mean?
这代表什么
It means Jacob is being moved to the execution chamber.
这代表雅各布要被带去坐电椅
Sarah Jean! I've been waiting for you!
莎拉简!我一直在等你!
You wish to make your peace to God, Jacob.
你希望对上帝赎罪求得平静,雅各布
I've made my peace 18 times.
我已经赎罪了18次
And each one was prettier than him.
而且每一次都比他的美
Why take them with you, Jacob?
为什么要杀害她们,雅各布
You know why.
你知道的
Take him down.
把他带走
If you don't mind, gentleman, this is one walk I can make myself.
如果各位不介意的话,这条路我自已可以走
Sarah Jean!
莎拉简!
I told you we'd be together forever!
我告诉过你,我们会永远在一起!
He's just confessed to killing 4 more girls.
他刚刚又承认杀了其他4个少女
There's nothing I can do.
这我实在是爱莫能助
Are you ready, Sarah Jean?
你准备好了吗,莎拉简
We're going to ride the lightning, baby!
我们要去坐电椅,宝贝!
She cut around the photo so no one can read the text.
她把相片旁的文字都剪掉,不让人家知道内容
He was 2 when he disappeared. This boy is 16 or 17.
他2岁的时候失踪的,现在应该是16或17岁
If he's Riley, it would mean it's a recent photo.
如果他是赖利,这表示这是他现在的照片
Once Jacob's dead, you think Sarah Jean would tell us if this is Riley?
只要雅各布死了,你觉得莎拉简是否会告诉我们这是赖利
Any last words?
还有任何遗言
Bring it on.
尽管来吧
Riley. You lose. No!
赖利。你输了,不!
Jacob is gone.
雅各布已经死了
He's no longer any threat to Riley.
他不会再对赖利有任何威胁了
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在那里
We can stop this madness.
我们可以阻止这场悲剧
There is no greater gift in life than that of being a parent.
生命中最大的礼物莫过于为人父母
Yet so many of us abuse and squander that gift.
但太多人都滥用、挥霍这项礼物
You can change that right now.
你现在可以改变这事实
I made my decision 15 years ago.
我15年前就已经做好决定了
This has never been about Jacob.
这和雅各布都无关
It's always been about Riley.
完全都是为了赖利
That's why I can't let you do this.
这就是为什么我不能让你这么做的理由
This isn't about you and me.
这不仅是关系到你和我
I know it isn't.
我知道这不是
That's why I'm not going to let Riley lose his greatest gift he knew he had.
这就是为什么我不要让赖利失去他所拥有的礼物
But that is my gift to him.
但这是我送给他的礼物
And I'll not let you destroy that.
而且我不会让你坏了这档事
Only people Jacob allowed Sarah Jean to know were the family she cleaned for.
唯一雅各布所允许莎拉简有来往的人,就是她所打扫的人家.
Sarah Jean worked for wealthy families all over Hampton.
莎拉简在汉普顿帮有钱人家工作
Let's go over all the families in the state of Florida
我们看一下在佛罗里达州所有的家庭
who were looking to adopt in 1990 and let's see how many lived in Hampton.
在1990年谁想收养小孩并且是居住在汉普顿
Families looking to adopt, hundreds.
要收养小孩的家庭,有好几百
How many from Hampton? Uh... 3 families.
有多少是住在汉普顿?哦... 3个家庭
The James's, the Coulfied's and the Sheffield's.
詹姆斯家,考菲尔德家和谢菲尔德家
Looks like the Sheffield's removed themselves from the list in October 1990
看起来,谢菲尔德家在1990年10月不再列入收养家庭名单了
and then moved out of Hampton.
而且搬离开汉普顿
That's one month after Riley vanished where did they go?
刚好是赖利不见后的一个月,他们搬去那里
Uh... Keystone Heights.
哦... 基斯通海茨
We got a match on the photo.
我们找到匹对的相片
It was in a local daily news.
在当地日报看到的
Call Morgan and El, tell them to get to the Sheffield's house.
联络摩根和艾丽,告诉他们到谢菲尔德家
Byran Sheffield.
布莱恩?谢菲尔德
Local cello prodigy 17 year old Byran Sheffield won a scholarship to play cello.
17岁大提琴天才神童布莱恩?谢菲尔德取得当地大提琴演奏奖学金
How many miles to Keystone Heights?
还有多远才会到基斯通海茨
Way too many.
还很远
We're never going to make it in time.
我们会来不及到那里的
Not if you keep running your mouth.
只要你能安静点
So you'd better buckle up!
所以你最好扣上安全带
We found him. We found her son.
我们找到他了,我们找到她到她的儿子了
Unless I receive an official stay of execution from the governor
除非我接到官方缓刑的命令
I'm duty bound to see this through.
要不然我是一定要完成我的工作
My son is dead, agent Gideon.
我的儿子己经死了,高登探员
I have agents on the way to his house as we speak.
这时候,我已派出探员在前往他家的途中
And the governor is standing by.
而且州长也准备好了
Why can you not accept the truth?
你为什么不能接受这事实
I can't. This isn't it.
我不能。这不是事实真相
Agents are with in minutes of finding her son, alive.
探员很快就会找到她的儿子还活着
I am truly sorry, hold here. I am truly sorry, hold here.
我实在很抱歉,呆在这里
What wouldn't you do for your son to give him a life
你会想给你儿子一个美好的人生
you could never hope to dream of?
这不是你梦寐以求的吗
I am at peace in the knowledge
我很心安知道
that my son is free to be whatever he chooses to be.
我的儿子可以选择他要过的生活
If he knew who you were
假如他知道你是谁
do you think he'd choose to allow you to walk in there?
你想他会让你呆在这里
If he knew who his parents were
如果他知道他的父母是怎样的人
can you imagine the damage my legacy would leave him?
你能想象这些会对他造成多大的伤害
Can you imagine what he would feel?
你能想象他的感受吗
Knowing his mother spent 15 years on death row,
知道他的母亲呆在死刑牢房15年
innocent of all charges,
而所有的控诉都是清白的
just so he can be free of her?
这样他就能选择他要过的生活
Not me, Jacob.
不是我,是雅各布
It isn't just my life you have in your hands.
在你手里的,不只是我的生命
It's Riley's life, too.
也包括了赖利的生命
You have the chance to save my son's life.
你有机会可以救救我的儿子
I choose to save yours, too.
也可以救妳自己
My life ended the day I met Jacob.
当我遇到雅各布时,我这辈子就完了
Garcia, we made it.
加西亚,我们到了
Hello! Open Up! FBI!
喂!打开!FBI!
Hello? Garcia, tell Gideon we are here.
喂?加西亚,告诉高登我们到了
Ya, but I'm afraid nobody else is.
好,但我怕没人在家
Garcia. Pass us through.
加西亚,帮我转接过去
Gideon, I've got El. She says they're at the Sheffield's house.
高登,我联络到艾丽。她说他们已经到谢菲尔德家了
It's time.
是时候了
Take your hands off her.
把你的手放开
Tell Morgan to kick the door and
告诉摩根踢开大门
Get in the house whatever it takes.
无论如何都要进到房子里
FBI! I said take your hands off her.
FBI!再说一次,把你的手放开
Agent Gideon! A few moments, please. FBI!
高登探员!请稍等一下。FBI!
Morgan. Stay in the car.
摩根。呆在车内
Can I help you?
我可以帮忙吗
Frank Sheffield?
弗兰克?谢菲尔德?
What is this about? This is about your son. My son?
发生了什么事?和你的儿子有关。我的儿子?
Is that your son in the car?
在车里的是你的儿子
I don't understand, what is this about? Tell me.
告诉我,倒底怎么了
We're federal agents.
我们是联邦探员
Hey Hotch we got him. He's here.
嘿,霍奇,我们找到他了
What do we do?
再来呢
Gideon, they've got him. What do are we doing here?
高登,他们找到他了,我们在这边要如何配合
I'm standing here because of choices I've made.
我坚持我自己的选择
Don't let my son be Jacob's last victim.
不要再让我的儿子变成是雅各布最后的受害者
Let me go. Let us both go.
让我走。让我们俩都走
Tell Morgan... it's not her son.
告诉摩根...那不是她的儿子
That we've made a mistake.
我们搞错了
Let him go it's not the boy.
不用了,他不是那个男孩
Hey Derek.
嘿,德里克
Wait there sir.
在那边等一下,先生
Mr. Sheffield... I'm uh...
谢菲尔德先生,我...
I'm very sorry, we have the wrong house.
对不起,我们找错房子了
I apologize for any inconvenience.
非常抱歉对你造成不便
Agent! Thank you.
探员!谢谢
Would it be too much to ask if yours is the last face I see?
最后想看着你的脸孔,这要求会不会太过份
Albert Pine said, "What we do for ourselves dies with us,
艾伯特?松说过,对自己所做的会随着死亡而消逝
what we do for others and the world remains and is immortal".
对其他人和世界所做的才会永存而且不朽

重点单词   查看全部解释    
irrelevant [i'relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的

联想记忆
appeal [ə'pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 恳求,上诉,吸引力
n. 诉诸裁决

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
penalty ['penəlti]

想一想再看

n. 处罚,惩罚

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
dominate ['dɔmineit]

想一想再看

v. 支配,占优势,俯视

 
inconvenience [.inkən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 不便,困难
vt. 使 ... 不便,使

 
analysis [ə'næləsis]

想一想再看

n. 分析,解析

联想记忆
pine [pain]

想一想再看

n. 松树,松木
vi. 消瘦,憔悴,渴望

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。