You need a necktie.
你需要个领结。
So. What did my grandpa do when he was traveling?
我爷爷以前旅行的时候都做些什么?
Visited other loops.
去访问其他时间循环。
Really? To do what?
真的吗?去干嘛呢?
Jake, there are some questions I can't answer, alright?
Jake,有些问题我也回答不上来
So it will be a lot easier for me if you just stopped asking them.
所以少问点问题我也就轻松点了
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿,看着点
Miller, go and put some clothes on.Polite persons do not take the sup in the nude!Alright!
Miller,去把衣服穿上。有礼貌的人不会光着身子晚饭的!好吧。
You can sit here Jake.
你可以坐这,Jake.
Look at Enoch. He's jealous.
瞧瞧Enoch.他在妒忌。
Why would I be jealous?All of you can go marry Jake for all I care.
为啥我要嫉妒?你们都嫁给Jake我也无所谓。
Do not be mean, Enoch. She doesn't want to.She's just excited to have a visitor.
别这么刻薄,Enoch. 她也不想这样。只是因为来了个新人有点激动罢了。
Nobody is marrying anybody.Now eat up your food before it gets cold.
没谁要嫁给谁,抓紧吃,别凉了