I'll tell you one thing, my friend.
我告诉你一件事 我的朋友
You wouldn't do this to Hemingway.You wouldn't do this to Fitzgerald...
你不会对海明威做出这种事 也不会对费兹杰罗做出这种事
not to your two goddamn sacred cows!Every word they write is golden genius!
对这两个不可冒犯之人 你根本不敢这么做!他们写的每一句话都是金子 是神来之笔!
Stop it!
够了!
I bring you stuff wrenched right from my guts... and you tell me it doesn't fit.
我冥思苦想出来的东西 而你一句不合适就把我给打发了
That's enough. Go home.
今天就到这里 你回家吧
What?Go home. Go to sleep.
什么?回家吧 好好睡一觉
No. No, no.I'm sorry.Please, don't make me go home. Let me come home with you.
不 不 不 对不起 求你了 别让我自己回去 让我去你家吧
We... We can still make the nine-o-two.
我们... 还可以赶上九点那一班火车
No, I'm exhausted and you're drunk.We'll pick up tomorrow. No.
不了 我今天很累了 而且你也喝醉了我们明天再继续吧 不
You heard him, Tom.Come home.I'll pay for the taxi.
听他的吧 汤姆 回家去吧 我来付计程车的钱
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
I can make you dinner. I'll pay for that, too.
我还可以给你做晚饭 这些都不用你付钱
Get out of here. I'm working.
快离开这里 我在工作呢