Henry. What are you doing here?
亨利 你在这干什么
I came to congratulate you.
我是来祝贺你的
For what?
祝贺什么
Your genius plan.
你的计划太棒了
And what plan's that, Henry? Right.
什么计划 亨利 好吧 我走
Sorry. I thought Mr. Gold was in on it now that he's Ms. Blanchard's lawyer.
抱歉 我以为戈登先生也参与了呢 毕竟他现在是布兰切特老师的律师了
In on what?
参与什么
The escape plan.
越狱的计划
The what?
你说什么
Sheriff, could you join me, please? She's gone.
警长 能麻烦你过来一下吗 她逃跑了
Henry, what did you do?
亨利 你都干了些什么
Nothing. She was gone when I got here.
什么都没干 我来的时候她就不在了
Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not there
明天是她传讯出庭的日子 如果她不去
She's a fugitive. Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not, she's screwed.
那她就成了逃犯 不管她是否被判犯有谋杀罪 都难逃法律制裁