You must stay here a while, break your journey. A noble family like yours is always welcome at Camelot.
你该在这里留驻一时,歇歇脚。你等贵族后裔我甘美洛随时欢迎。
Make sure you put her in a decent room.
你一定要给她安排个好房间。
The one next door is empty.
隔壁那间空着。
The one next door's fine. Excellent, in fact. Shut up, Merlin.
隔壁那间正好。简直再合适不过了。闭嘴,梅林。
I didn't say anything!
我什么也没说啊!
You didn't have to. I want to make it clear that my intentions towards Sophia are completely honourable.
你不用说了。我先说清楚我对她毫无半点非分之想。
Put her in a room on the other side of the castle. It's warmer, more comfortable.
给她找个宫殿另一头的房间。那边暖和,更舒适。
Of course. She is, um, very beautiful. Yes, she is.
好的。她可...呃...真漂亮。 对,没错。
And if your intentions are honourable... Oh, they are. Most definitely.
如果你毫无非分之想... 是啊。那还用说。
Then what's the problem with her staying next door?
那安排她住在隔壁有什么问题呢?
There isn't one. You've convinced me. Put her in the room next to mine.
没问题。你说服我了。就把她安排在我隔壁。
If you need anything, just let me know. Thank you.
如果需要什么,尽管来找我。 谢谢。
Who was that?
那是谁?
Sophia Tirmawr. We rescued her in the woods. Well, Arthur did most of the rescuing.
索菲亚·提阿莫。我们从树林救下的。好吧,基本是亚瑟出的手。
She can't stay here.
不能留她在这。