It's not Woodall coming after us, it's
找我们麻烦的不是伍德尔,是...
Sean Cahill.
肖恩·卡荷尔
Welcome to the new S.E.C.
欢迎来到崭新的证监会
We target law firms.
我们针对律所出击
Mr. Forstman.
傅滋曼先生
No.
不行
You'll miss the opportunity to get back at Harvey Specter.
你会错过报复哈维·斯佩克特的好机会
You've got my 230 mil.
我投两亿三千万
Once the deal closes,
说一旦交易结束
you cut Sidwell out.
你就会把西德威尔踢出去
What happened to, "You think I'm staying if you leave"?
你以前说"你觉得你走了我还会留吗"
Yeah, that was before I knew
对,那是我知道
you were gonna screw over Sidwell.
你要伤害西德威尔之前
Forstman doesn't throw money around
傅滋曼可不会做没有回报
without getting something in return.
白白撒钱的亏本生意
I have no other choice!
我别无选择了
So we're just gonna go back and forth, trading favors?
那我们就要这样一直互还人情吗
Are you my lawyer or not?
你到底做不做我的律师
Seriously, Rachel,
说真的,瑞秋
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你,我根本做不到
Logan, I should go.
洛根,我该走了
Mike?
迈克
Right here.
在这儿
Did you turn off my alarm? I did.
你把我闹钟关了吗,是啊
It's after 9:00.
都过九点了
I have been sleeping for
我都睡了...
Almost six hours. I know.
快六小时了
And the truth is, you need more.
而且这还不够呢
Why would you do that?
你干吗这么做
Rachel, you've been running back and forth
瑞秋,你最近一直
between school and the firm like a maniac.
在学校和公司之间疯了似的奔波
I don't even remember the last time you got a good night's sleep.
我都记不得你上次好好睡觉是什么时候了
It doesn't give you the right to do that.
那你也不能那么做
Plus, Harvey's gonna kill me.
而且,哈维会杀了我的
He'll get over it.
他会原谅你的
And I've got three briefs to write,
而且我还要写三份报告
plus a paper for torts and a contracts exam tomorrow.
一份侵权法论文,明天还有合同法考试
I don't have the luxury to sleep in.
我根本没有时间睡觉
Then you need to ask Harvey for a day off this week.
那你就得让哈维这周放你歇一天
Did he ever give you time off because you were overworked?
你工作太累的时候他给过你假期吗
No, he didn't. Exactly.
没有,这不就得了
I don't want to be any different.
我可不想搞特殊
Mr. Jamieson, you are hereby remanded
贾米森先生,你将被遣回
to the federal penitentiary in Danbury, Connecticut.
康涅狄格州,丹伯里的联邦监狱
You might want to call me about an appeal.
想上诉打给我
The prosecutor has a reputation for bending the rules.
这个检察官经常违规行事
You must be the infamous Harvey Specter.
你一定是臭名昭着的哈维·斯佩克特吧
And you must be the chump Eric Woodall
你一定是受了埃里克·伍德尔指示
ordered to come after me.
来针对我的笨蛋
Chump's my name on my mother's side.
笨蛋是我母亲家的姓氏
I do prefer Cahill.
还是叫我卡荷尔吧
And I prefer you stop manufacturing bullshit
你还是别再编造谎言
to get my clients to turn on me.
让我的客户背叛我
I'm sorry, I'm not in the manufacturing business.
抱歉,我从不编造什么
I'm just a humble civil servant.
我只是公务员一个
And if you're as clean as you say you are,
如果你真如自己声称的那么洁身自好
your clients won't have anything to give us.
你的客户也说不出什么来
Unless you bully them into making things up.
除非你恐吓他们,让他们编造谎话
Oh, see, now I think you've got us confused,
我觉得你把我们的角色弄混了
because that sounds like something that you might do.
这听起来更像你会做的事
The point is, Sean, you had a secret little plan,
重点是,肖恩,你有个秘密小计划
and I've taken away your element of surprise.
而如今你休想再让我出其不意了
Have you?
是吗
You may know I'm coming,
你或许知道我要出手了
but do you know where or when?
在哪里,什么时间,知道吗
See, while you're battening down the hatches at B4,
你在东边做防御壁垒
I might be at D12 or H3,
我或许就去袭击西边
and before you know it, I have sunk your battleship.
你还没回过神来,就被我拿下了
That's a cute game.
挺有意思
I was more of a rock 'em sock 'em robots guy.
我这人向来兵来将挡水来土掩
So you think you can knock my block off, Harvey?
你觉得你能挡住我的攻势吗,哈维
I know I can, because I had Eric Woodall fired.
我肯定能,我让埃里克·伍德尔丢了工作
So stay the hell away from my clients,
离我客户远点
or I'll pave the same career path for you.
否则我让你同样下场
Okay, your hands weren't full with Eric.
上次你面对埃里克时还能悠哉悠哉
They will be full with me.
这次面对我,你会应接不暇
Harv.
哈维
You want to talk about it?
要谈谈吗
Talk about what?
谈什么
That 10,000pound weight on your shoulders.
你肩头的千斤压力
Mike, if you feel this way now,
迈克,如果你现在都这么难受
what are you gonna feel like when you cut Sidwell out?
等你真把西德威尔踢出局会是什么感觉啊
If I cut him out.
如果我那么做的话
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I've been thinking about it.
我一直在考虑这事
I haven't actually taken Forstman's money yet.
我还没拿傅滋曼的钱呢
If I can get Harvey to back off before I do,
如果在那之前我能让哈维退步
then I might not even need it.
那我或许就不用那么做了
You want to use the idea of Forstman's money to cut a deal.
你想利用傅滋曼跟哈维做笔交易
But, Mike, they have money too.
但是迈克,他们也有钱
Yeah, which they can't spend until their T.R.O. expires.
而禁令解除之前他们不能花
Yeah, but that's next week, and it's not like
但下周就解除了
there's some huge block of shares available now.
现在又没有可买的大笔股票
Wexler's merging two of their funds.
韦克斯勒要合并他们两笔资金
So what?
怎么了
So their investment parameters don't allow
他们的投资参数不允许他们
for more than 4% of their holdings in any one industry.
在任何行业控股超过4%
They have to sell a block of something.
他们必须得卖掉点什么
But how do you know it's gonna be Gillis industries?
但你怎么知道会是吉利斯工业
Because I did the math. That's what I would do.
因为我算了一下,换了我就这么干
You think Harvey will go for it?
你觉得哈维会上钩吗
There's only one way to find out.
试试才知道
Hey, I don't have any cash on me,
我身上没现金
but if you want to bring my luggage up,
但如果你愿替我拿行李
I'll get you on the way back.
我下来的时候给你小费
Nah, you know what? That's okay.
随你了,我不介意
I don't need a tip now that I have enough money
我的钱够买下整栋楼了
to buy your whole building.
我不需要你的小费
Yeah, what are you doing here, Mike?
你来干什么,迈克
Well, you came to give me some friendly advice.
你之前来给过我友好建议
I thought I would return the favor.
我就想还你这个人情
I don't remember asking.
我没叫你来提建议啊
Mm, yeah, neither did I.
我不也没有吗
Walk away, Harvey.
放手吧,哈维
Excuse me?
什么
You're gonna lose.
你会输的
If you think you getting a little loan is gonna stop me,
如果你认为借到一点钱就能阻止我
I didn't teach you much.
那你真是没在我这儿学到什么
It's not a little loan.
不是一点钱
I've got one of the most powerful players in the world behind me.
在我身后支持我的是世界上最强大的人之一
Which is exactly where he needs to be
要捅你刀子就正需要
to stab you in the back.
站在你身后
Well, wherever he's standing,
不管他站在哪
this is what I'm prepared to offer Logan Sanders to go away.
我准备开这个价让洛根·桑德斯离开
I know I don't need to remind you
我应该不用提醒你
that you're legally required to run that by your client.
法律上你需要问问你委托人的意见吧
I just ran it by him.
我刚问过了
No deal. Harvey. What are you...
不成交,哈维,你干什...
You haven't taken Forstman's money yet.
你还没拿到傅滋曼的钱呢
He's got some kind of gun to your head,
他拿捏着你
and you're just trying to use his promise of cash
而你只不过想用他给钱的承诺
as leverage against me.
作为对付我的筹码
This isn't a bluff, Harvey.
我没在唬你,哈维
I came here to give you a way out.
我来是给你一条出路的
Bullshit.
扯淡
You came here to give yourself a way out.
你来是给自己出路的
But I wasn't born yesterday, and I'm not giving it to you.
但我可不是三岁孩子,不会让你得逞的
Did you go to see Sean Cahill in court this morning?
你今早出庭去找肖恩·卡荷尔了吗
I'm not in the mood for a lecture.
我没心情听你说教
I'm not lecturing. I'm asking you a question.
我没说教,我在问你问题
Yes, I did, and before you tell me
是的,我找了,在你跟我说
this is what we brought Malone in for
这是我们让马龙加入的原因之前...
I'm not going to tell you that.
我不会这么跟你说的
Good, because
很好,因为...
Now Cahill's coming directly after you. Exactly.
现在卡荷尔直接冲着你来了,没错
And you're on your way
而你正要去
to tell Malone to concoct some bullshit
叫马龙胡乱捏造点什么
to legally get us that Wexler Block.
好让我们合法拿下韦克斯勒·布洛克
Look who's been reading the papers.
你倒是看报纸了嘛
I'm not the only one who can read the papers, Harvey.
不止我一个能看报纸,哈维
So can you. So can Mike Ross.
你也能,迈克·罗斯也能
He's gonna go after those shares.
他会去追击那些股份的
He is now. What are you talking about?
他已经着手了,你什么意思
He tried to buy us off. And you turned him down.
他想收买我们,而你拒绝了
Yes, which is why I'm going to see Malone.
是的,所以我才要去找马龙
No, you're not. Jessica, we have to
你别去,杰西卡,我们必须...
I'm not saying we don't.
不是我们不去
I'm saying I'm going to be the one to do it.
而是由我去
You know he's not gonna like it.
你知道他不会喜欢的
He doesn't have to like it.
不用他喜欢
He has to do it.
只要做就行了
Therefore, prepare thee to cut off the flesh.
因此,你必须割下整一磅肉
Shed thou no blood, nor cut thou less nor more.
不准流一滴血,不准多也不准少
But just a pound of flesh if
就是整一磅肉...
Louis,
路易
how long have you been standing there?
你在这里站多久了
Long enough to become part of you.
足够成为你的一部分了
Okay, you know what?
好了
I don't have time for you to be creepy.
我没时间听你猥琐
So does this mean you're doing theater again?
你这样是又要上台演出了吗
Yes, I am playing Portia Merchant of Venice.
是的,我要演《威尼斯商人》里的鲍西娅
Now, can you please just let me get back to
你能让我继续...
Holy shit, Donna, that is a meaty part.
天哪,唐娜,这角色很重要啊
Yeah, it's 588 lines, which I have yet to memorize.
是的, 588句台词,而我还没记下来
Wait.
等下
So you're not off book?
你还没脱稿
Louis, if I were off book,
路易,如果我能脱稿
would I be pacing around the copy room
还用在文印室拿着剧本
with a script in my hand?
走来走去吗
All right, just calm down.
好吧,冷静点
No need to panic.
不用慌张
When do you open? Tonight.
你什么时候演出,今晚
Tonight, and you're not off book?
今晚演出,你还没记下台词
What the hell's wrong with you, Donna?
你搞什么啊,唐娜
Okay, this isn't helping. I'm sorry.
你可没帮上什么忙,抱歉
I didn't mean to be I knew it.
我无意... 我就知道
I bit off more than I could chew.
我太自不量力了
No, no, no, no, no, no, just relax, okay?
不不不,放轻松,好吗
I don't care if it takes all day.
我不管这是否要花上整日
We are gonna memorize these lines together.
我们一起来记下这些台词
Thank you, Louis. No need.
谢谢,路易,不用
For one canst choke on the joy of life without thy mouth full.
不填满嘴巴,就尝不到满满的幸福
Is that the Bard?
是巴德的话吗
Nope, it's the Litt,
不,是利特
and roughly translated, it means,
大致翻译一下就是
when we're done,
我们结束之后
you're gonna kick Shakespeare's ass.
莎士比亚绝对难不倒你
Milady.
夫人
I take it it didn't go well.
看来并不顺利
What gave it away?
为什么这么说
Because I know you, and you don't have your usual
因为我了解你,而你没有平时那一脸
"I'm super cool Mike Ross" face.
"我是酷炫迈克·罗斯"的样子
If you knew me that well,
如果你这么了解我
you'd know I'm not in the mood.
就该知道我现在没心情开玩笑
Mike, I'm not your enemy,
迈克,我不是你的敌人
and I don't appreciate being treated like I am.
我也不喜欢被你当做敌人对待
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
So what did Harvey say?
哈维怎么说
It's not what he said. It's what he did.
不是怎么说的问题,而是怎么做
He knew what I was trying to do,
他知道我的意图
and he called my bluff right there.
当场就揭穿了我
He didn't even share the offer with Logan?
他都没把我们的报价告诉洛根
No, he didn't.
他没有
But you said he had to.
但你说过他必须那样做
You want me to sue him for that?
所以你想让我因为这个去告他吗
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
You know what I'm gonna do.
你知道我想怎么做
Mike. I don't want to hear it.
迈克,我不想听
I wasn't disapproving.
我不是想反驳你
I just want to make sure you've exhausted all your options.
我只是想确定你真的想遍了所有办法
I have. Then maybe you can
我想遍了,那也许你可以
Amy, the second I bid on that block of shares,
艾米,从竞买那些股票的那一刻起
I've already taken Forstman's money.
我就等于已经拿了傅滋曼的钱了
Mike Ross' office.
迈克·罗斯的办公室
I'll tell him.
我会转告他的
Sidwell?
西德威尔吗
He wants to see you.
他想见你
You look good.
你看起来不错
This isn't a social call.
我不是来找你客套的
All right, I take it back.
好吧,我收回
Wexler is divesting a huge block of Gillis Industries,
韦克斯勒要抛售一大批吉利斯工业的股份
and I need you to find a creative way
我需要你找一种创新的方式
to buy them for Logan Sanders.
为洛根·桑德斯买入那些股票
If I'm not mistaken, Logan Sanders has a T.R.O.
没记错的话,洛根·桑德斯身上刚好背着
that actually prohibits him from buying any additional shares.
一个禁止他进一步买入股份的临时禁令
Which is why you're going to set up a trust
所以你需要为我们建立一个信托
for us to buy it for him.
来替他买
That's called parking, Jessica.
这种行为叫做代购,杰西卡
I know what it's called.
我知道这叫什么
Then maybe you also know it's illegal.
那你也许也知道那是违法的
I know it can be illegal,
我知道这可能触犯法律
and I need you to figure out a way to make it questionable.
但我需要你找个方法让它变成有争议的
And here I thought you came in here
枉我还以为你来是想说
to tell me how much fun last night was.
你昨晚很开心呢
Oh, speaking of last night,
说到昨晚
you said you blamed yourself
你说因为帮了卡荷尔撤诉
for helping Cahill drop those cases.
你感到很内疚
So here's your chance to make up for it.
这就是你补偿的机会
Remind me never to have a moment of selfreflection around you.
下次提醒我不要在你面前自我反思
I'm not using this as ammunition.
我不是想用这件事打击你
I am using it as motivation.
而是想激励你
So figure out a way to set up the trust,
所以想办法把信托建立起来
and do it quickly,
而且要尽快
because we're running out of time.
因为我们时间不多了
You wanted to see me?
你找我
Come here.
过来
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Lionsdale Electronics,
龙狮戴尔电子
3 million shares,
三百万股
Bought out by management.
由管理层收购
My first LBO.
我的第一单融资并购
I was right out of school.
我那时刚迈出校门
All I wanted was that first tombstone because it meant
我只想要那个奖牌,因为那代表了
Your first deal. Broke my cherry.
你的第一笔交易,破处了啊
Must have been nice.
那感觉一定很好
It was.
确实很好
But you know what the difference between you and me is?
但你知道我们之间的差别在哪吗
I was just an analyst.
我当时只是个分析员
I mean, sure, I did all the work,
我是说,我确实做了所有的工作
but I didn't do any of the work.
但真正的功劳并不是我的
Know what I mean?
你懂吗
Jonathan. Don't be modest.
乔纳森,别谦虚
I know I've been on your case,
我知道我一直在跟你的案子
but the truth is, you made this all happen.
但事实上,你才是促成整个交易的人
I haven't made anything happen yet.
到目前为止我还没促成什么事
No, you haven't.
你确实还没
And there's a rule against giving out tombstones too early.
但是按规定不能这么早给你奖牌
You're not supposed to jinx it.
别说太早,会有霉运的
But there's no rule against this.
但这个没关系的
We'll fill it in later.
我们晚点再把内容印上去
Thank you, Jonathan.
谢谢你,乔纳森
You're welcome.
不客气
Now go bring this bad boy home.
赶紧去把这件事搞定吧
Rachel, they loved it.
瑞秋,他们很喜欢那个提议
We are gonna go after Piedmont in a week.
我们一周内会对皮尔蒙特出击
We're gonna have a lot of work to do.
我们马上有的忙了
Give me a call when you get in.
上班以后给我个电话
Harvey, can I help you with something?
哈维,有什么能为你效劳的吗
Yes, you can help by telling me
是的,你可以告诉我
how much longer it's gonna take
你还需要多长时间
for you to find me a way to bid on that stock.
才能找到让我竞买股票的方法
It's going to take as long as it takes.
还需要一些时间
Well, it better not be more than a day,
最好别超过一天
or I won't need it at all.
要不然就没用了
It's so good to hear this from the horse's mouth.
很高兴能听到从你嘴里说出来
What's that supposed to mean? at least have the balls to ask me yourself.
这么说是什么意思
The balls?
勇气
First off, Jessica insisted on asking you herself,
首先,杰西卡坚持要自己跟你说
and I agreed with her, because we're on the same page.
我同意了,因为我们达成了共识
And nobody's asking you to break the law.
而且没人让你违法
We're telling you to sidestep it.
我们是让你迂回前进
That's not the job I signed on for.
这不是我承诺的工作范围
The job you signed on for
你的工作范围
is the job we tell you you signed on for.
就是我们让你做的事情
Well, that's a bullshit justification,
这真是个扯淡的理由
and you know it.
你自己也知道
What I know is,
我知道的是
there's a reason we make the kind of money we do.
我们赚这些钱是有道理的
It's because we figure out a way to get things like this done.
理由就是我们能想出办法把这种事情搞定
So stop questioning my integrity
所以说别再质疑我的人品了
and start doing your job.
快去做好你的工作吧
Harvey, do you have a second?
哈维,有时间吗
That's about all I have.
我也只剩时间了
All right, I was wondering if
好吧,我在想假如...
if maybe I could possibly just
假如,也许,我有可能...
Time's up.
时间到
Could I get a day or two off?
我能请一两天假吗
A day or two?
一天还是两天
A day.
一天
I just need one day away.
我只需要缓一天
Are you sure that's all you need?
你确定你不需要别的了吗
I'm sure.
确定
Would you also like me to make your bed?
你需要我帮你铺好床吗
What?
什么
Maybe I can triple your salary
说不定我帮你铺床的时候
while we're at it.
还能把你的薪水翻三倍呢
No, that's not
这是,这样不...
No, really, what can I do
不,说真的,我还能做些什么
to make your life easier?
来让你的生活更容易些
That is not fair.
这样很不公平
I have been juggling work and school for months now,
几个月来我一直在工作和学校之间来回跑
and II haven't asked for any special treatment.
而我也没要求什么特殊待遇
You're asking now.
你现在就是在要求
I'm not asking for time off to go to the Hamptons.
我又不是请假去汉普顿斯度假
This is law school I'm talking about.
我这是在说法学院的事儿呢
You said a day away.
你只说了请一天假
You didn't say anything about law school.
又没提到任何关于法学院的事
Well, it's for law school.
好吧,是因为法学院的事
Well, this is your law school.
这儿就是你的法学院
This, right here.
就是此处
And by the way, we're paying you for it.
再说了,是我们在给你交学费
I know, and I'm grateful.
我知道,而且我也很感恩
If you're grateful,
假如你心怀感恩
then you'll stop complaining about how much work you have to do,
那就别再抱怨你有多少工作要完成了
and you'll figure out how to best manage your time,
而且你就会找出合理规划时间的最佳办法
but as far as getting time off, that's not gonna happen
但是至于请假,只要你还打算为我工作
if you still plan on working for me.
这种事就不可能发生
Now, you still need a day or two off?
现在,你还要请一两天假吗
No, I can manage.
我用了,我能应付
Thou shalt have nothing but the forfeiture
除了你应得的赔偿,你什么都不应得到
To be so taken at thy peril, Jew.
而那赔偿也要在巨大的风险下得到,犹太人
Why, then, let the devil give him good of it.
那么,就让恶魔帮了他吧
I'll stay no longer question.
我退出法庭
Come on, let's go. This beeth awesome.
来啊,继续啊,这样很棒啊
Where's your script?
你的剧本在哪里
I don't need a script. I'm off book.
我不需要剧本,我可以脱稿
How can you be off book? You're not even in the play.
你是怎么做到的,你甚至都没有参演
Because I know all of Willy's work by heart.
因为我将莎翁所有的作品都铭记于心了
All 37 plays? Mmhmm.
所有的37部剧吗,是啊
Troilus and Cressida.
《特罗伊洛斯与克里希达》
For to be wise and love exceeds man's might.
既要保持明智又要谈恋爱,非凡人能力所及
Titus Andronicus.
《泰特斯·安特洛尼克斯》
Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand.
我心怀复仇之意,手握死亡之剑
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
血液和仇恨在我脑海中激荡
Whatwhat's the matter?
怎...怎么了
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我呢吗
You have every word this man's ever written memorized,
你把这人写下的每一句话都背熟了
and I'm on in an hour and a half,
我一个半小时之后就要上场了
and I'm gonna make a fool of myself.
而我会出尽洋相的
Donna, forget about my extraordinary gift
唐娜,别管我那秉异的天赋了
and focus on yourself.
把注意力集中在你身上吧
We have done this whole play.
我们已经把整部剧都过了一遍了
You know your part. It will be fine.
你清楚自己那部分,会一切顺利的
It's not gonna be fine. Donna.
才不会顺利呢,唐娜
I haven't been on the stage in years.
我几年没上过台了
So you're nervous.
所以你只是紧张了
All great performers get nervous.
所有伟大的演员都会紧张的
It brings out the genius.
紧张感会造就天才
What if I'm not genius?
假如我不是天才怎么办
What if I'm not even good?
假如我连优秀都算不上呢
I was pretty damn good, Louis.
我曾经挺厉害的,路易
I was.
曾经
But I knew the odds of somebody making it were close to zero
但我知道某些人成功的几率差不多为零
no matter how good they were.
不管他们有多么优秀
My father lost our money when I was 13,
我十三岁时,我爸就把家里弄破产了
and I
然后我就...
I found out what it was like to struggle,
我就了解了生活的艰辛
so...
所以...
instead of pursuing my dream,
我没有去追寻我的梦想
I chose this...
而是选择了这份工作...
and that let me pretend
而这种选择让我假装
that maybe I was good enough to make it.
说不定自己足够优秀能当个好演员
But what if I wasn't?
但假如我实际上并没有那么优秀呢
All right, look,
好吧,听着
I'm gonna tell you something about myself
我要告诉你一些关于我自己的事
that I never told anyone.
我从没对别人说过的事
I have stage fright.
我有怯场心理
Got it when I was in third grade.
三年级的时候出现的
Let it get the best of me.
我被它打败了
I never got over it.
我一直都没有克服这种心理
And I cannot let you make the same mistake.
而我不能让你犯同样的错误
But Look at me.
但是... 看着我
Donna Victoria Paulsen,
唐娜·维多利亚·保尔森
You have never been more beautiful
你从未像此时此刻一般美丽
and talented
有智慧
and perfect than you are at this very moment.
并且如此完美
Your time is now.
大显身手的时候到了
And you're gonna kill it.
你会惊艳全场的
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢,路易
No.
不
Thank you.
该我谢你
My middle name is Roberta.
我的中间名叫罗伯塔
I'm so sorry for that.
抱歉记错了
Were you working late?
你熬夜干活了吗
You really have to ask?
这还用问吗
Thought maybe it would be nice for us to lie down a little bit.
我想我们该躺一会儿
Together.
咱俩一起
I would love that,
我也想
but if I lie down, I probably won't get back up.
但是我一躺下,可能就起不来了
I know you don't want to hear this,
我知道这话你不爱听
but I was thinking about it,
但我一直在想
and Harvey did kind of give me special treatment.
哈维确实给了我特殊待遇
Mike. He let me skip law school.
迈克,他没让我上法学院
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe if you just find the right time to ask him, you know.
也许你只需要找个合适的时间问他
I did, and he bit my head off.
我问了,他把我狠批了一顿
So please just let it go.
别管这事儿了
Okay? Okay.
好吗,好吧
Just wish all this Harvey and Logan bullshit
我只希望哈维和洛根这些破事
would be over.
快点结束
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Maybe when it is,
事情结束以后
we can get out of town for a weekend.
我们也许可以出城过个周末
I would love that.
好啊
I'm worried about Cahill, Harvey.
我很担心卡荷尔,哈维
I've checked with everyone I know.
我跟我认识的人都确认过了
He hasn't done a thing.
他什么动作都没有
Me too, which is exactly why I'm worried.
我也是,所以我才担心
Jessica, I don't know what to say.
杰西卡,我不知道该怎么说
If I have to look over my shoulder every 15 seconds,
如果我时刻都得提心吊胆
I might as well give up right now.
那还不如现在就放弃
Okay, but it doesn't mean you stop looking altogether.
好吧,但这也不意味着你就不用提防了
Hey, do you have a minute?
有时间吗
Did you set up that trust?
你设立信托了吗
No. In that case, we don't.
没有,那就没时间
I did something better.
我有更好的点子
We're listening.
你说吧
One of the biggest red flags at the S.E.C.
证监会的头号调查目标就是
is a stock purchase with money kept in trust for clients.
利用信托基金为客户购买股票
We've gone over this.
这已经讨论过了
Let him finish.
让他说完
On the other hand,
而另一方面
there's nothing unusual about a retainer.
预付款就没那么稀奇
A retainer?
预付款
From what I gather,
据我所知
this takeover is a massive undertaking, right?
这次收购是笔大生意,对吧
Now, I don't know how you've structured Logan's payments,
我不知道你打算如何让洛根付报酬
but I think it's time he pay this firm a hefty fee up front
但我认为,是时候让他把两千万
and something on the order of $20 million.
预付给律所
And we use $20 million of our own money to buy that stock.
然后我们用自己的两千万来买股票
There's nothing that prohibits us
没人能阻止我们
from investing as a firm.
作为一家公司进行投资
And when the bulk of our legal work is done,
我们的法律工作结束之后
turns out he has money coming back.
再把钱还回去
We may just end up giving him the shares
最后我们可以只给他股份
instead of his unused retainer.
留下剩余的预付款
Which we cannot plan
这可没法
or even discuss with Logan Sanders in advance.
提前跟洛根·桑德斯计划,连讨论都不行
And that makes it legal?
这就合法了吗
No.
不
It makes it questionable,
这就有争议了
because they still might figure out what we did
因为他们还是会知道我们做了什么
and make a case.
然后立案调查
We?
我们
You tell me, Harvey.
你说呢,哈维
Am I on the team now?
我现在算是入伙了吗
Sounds like you're being
听起来你为这事儿
a little bit of a dickhead about this whole thing,
费了不少脑细胞
So I'd say yes.
我同意了
Louis?
路易
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
Oh, no.
不
It could not have been that bad.
不会搞砸了吧
Oh, it wasn't.
没有
It was amazing.
演出棒极了
I mean, it was like riding a bike.
就像骑自行车一样
I got two standing Os,
观众为我起立鼓掌了两次
and I got you to thank for it.
这都要感谢你
Well, that's great.
太好了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Shylock got drunk at the afterparty,
夏洛克在庆功宴上喝醉了
fell down a flight of stairs, and broke his ankle,
从楼梯上摔下来,摔断了脚踝
Which means the show won't go on.
所以戏没法演了
No, no, no, the show must go on.
不,必须演下去
Well, the show can go on.
这个戏,可以接着演
No. Louis.
不,路易
Come on, you're the only one who can do it.
求你了,只有你能做得到
No, I can't.
不,我不行
I wanted to be a molar.
我小时候想演臼齿
But that teacher's pet,
但老师的宠儿
Dorothy McHale, got the part,
桃乐茜·迈克黑尔得到了那个角色
so I was forced to be plaque.
我只能去演牙垢
Had to wear this ridiculous fleshcolored unitard
只能穿着一身可笑的肉色紧身衣
and drape myself over my classmates,
挂在我同学的身上
and every parent in the audience laughed at me.
观众席上的所有家长都在笑我
Louis.
路易
And then the next year, I got a bigger part.
第二年我得到了一个更重要的角色
Walked right out onstage.
一走上舞台
Tommy Gallup screams out, "Plaque man!"
汤米·盖洛普大喊,牙垢男
Once again, everyone laughs at me.
再一次,所有人都在笑我
So right then and there, middle of the stage, I
于是就在舞台的正中央,我...
I peed my pants.
我尿裤子了
So I ran right off the stage,
我跑下了舞台
never went back,
再也没回去过
and I am not going back again.
我是不会再回去的
Louis.
路易
A part like this doesn't come around very often.
得到这种角色的机会很难得
You gave me a gift, and I killed it because of you.
你给予了我一份礼物,我因此惊艳全场
Donna, please.
唐娜,别这样
I'm not a lawyer, louis.
我不是一个律师,路易
This is my chance to shine.
这是我大放异彩的机会
But I'm about to lose two more glorious nights.
但我即将失去两个辉煌的夜晚
I've never asked anyone for anything like this,
我从没像这样求过别人
but there's no other choice.
但我没有其他的选择了
Please do this for me.
请帮我这个忙吧
Please.
拜托了
You want me to sell directly to you?
你希望我直接卖给你吗
I don't want you to.
不是我希望你这么做
You're going to.
是你自己要这么做
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
Because I'm the only one who's gonna buy your block at a premium,
因为只有我会溢价买入你股票
instead of you flooding the market with shares
使你不用在市场上抛售股份
and ending up getting a discount.
最终削价出售
That's funny.
有意思
That's exactly what someone else just told me an hour ago.
有个人一小时前对我说了一模一样的话
What? And now I'll tell you what I told him.
什么,而我给你们的答复是一样的
I'll shut everyone else out,
我不会再考虑别人
but you two are gonna have to go headtohead.
但你们俩得为此而竞争
You're talking about a dark pool bidding war.
你这可是黑池竞标战
That's no different than what you were talking about.
其实和你说的并无二致
You just wanted to be the only one bidding.
只不过你想做唯一的竞标者而已
Thanks for the scampi, Mr. Ross.
谢谢你的虾,罗斯先生
It was delicious.
很美味
I'll be in touch with the details.
具体细节我们日后再议
Who's the other entity?
另一个竞争者是谁
If you can't figure that out for yourself,
如果你没法儿自己弄清楚的话
I don't think you're likely to come out on top of this whole thing.
我觉得你恐怕很难在这次竞争中获胜
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你以为你在做什么
I think I'm washing my hands,
我以为我在洗手
which I'd like to do without you bothering me
并且不希望
about whatever bullshit you're here for.
被你的鬼扯打扰
Bullshit?
鬼扯
We'll see if the S.E.C. thinks it's bullshit
我倒想瞧瞧证监会是不是也觉得
that you're buying stock illegally.
你非法买入股票是鬼扯
You're throwing some pretty big accusations
你个子这么小
around for such a little guy.
提出的指控倒挺严重
You think I didn't do my homework?
你以为我没做功课吗
The registered bidder traces back
注册竞标人追溯到
to a shell corporation we used six times last year.
一家我们去年用了六次的空壳公司
We're allowed to play the stock market
我们和下一个竞争者一样
as much as the next fellow.
完全有权涉足股票市场
You think because you're using firm money, that makes it legal?
你觉得用律所的钱就合法了吗
Damn right I do,
没错
because we have no plan to do anything
因为我们只是打算
other than keep those shares ourselves.
将这些股份划入自己名下
Now who's talking bullshit?
现在是谁在鬼扯了
What are you gonna do, Mike?
你打算怎么办,迈克
You gonna run to the S.E.C.?
你要去找证监会吗
You think I won't?
你觉得我不会吗
These aren't your daddy's tapes, Harvey.
这不是你父亲的录音带,哈维
These are the rules of the game.
这是游戏的规则
Then let me dial their number for you,
那我来帮你拨号码吧
because if you report us,
因为如果你举报我们
they'll put a freeze on this sale,
交易就会被冻结
and by the time we get it all straightened out,
等我们解决整件事情后
my T.R.O. Will be expired,
我的临时禁令就该失效了
and we'll be right back to where we're headed this afternoon.
那我们又要像今天下午一样开始竞标了
You're a sore goddamn loser.
你真是个烦人的输家
I would be if I ever lost.
可惜我从来没输过
See you at 6:00.
6点见
Guess what piece of shit lawyer
你猜怎么着,混蛋律师
just got himself a seat in the Wexler pool.
刚刚在韦克斯勒那里得到一席之地
Mike, what are you doing here?
迈克,你在这儿干嘛
What do you mean? The sale's not until 6:00.
什么意思,交易6点才开始呢
Didn't you check your messages?
你没看短信吗
No. Why?
没有,怎么了
Columbia University called.
哥大刚才打过来
Rachel was taken to the hospital.
瑞秋被送进医院了
Rachel Zane. Sorry?
瑞秋·赞恩,什么
You have a patient here, Rachel Zane.
你们这儿有个病人,瑞秋·赞恩
What room is she in?
她在哪间病房
Miss zane is resting and can
赞恩小姐在休息,要等...
What room is she in?
她在哪间病房
As I was saying, she can't have any visitors.
我正要告诉你,她暂时不能见客
Look at me. I'm gonna ask you one more time.
看着我,我再问你一次
Mike. She's in 1024.
迈克,她在1024房
You've seen her? It's locked.
你见过她了,门锁了
I don't care. What are you gonna do?
我不管,你打算干什么
You gonna break the door down? Yeah, if I have to.
破门而入吗,需要的话
I spoke to her doctors.
我跟她的医生谈过了
They said she fainted at school. She's fine.
他们说她在学校晕倒了,现在没事
If she fainted, she's not fine.
都晕倒了怎么能说没事
They said she's run down and a little dehydrated
他们说她太疲劳了,还有点脱水
But that she's okay.
但现在没事了
Okay, so thenthen why won't they let us see her?
好吧,那为什么不让我看她
Because she's sleeping, and she needs it.
因为她在睡觉,她需要睡眠
Mike, she's fine.
迈克,她没事
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
What are you even doing here?
你在这里干什么
I'm one of her emergency contacts.
我是她的紧急联系人之一
They called me. Yeah, I know, but
他们打给我了,我明白,但...
What's a heartless shithead like me
像我这样冷酷无情的白痴
doing in a place like this?
跑到这里来干什么
Yeah, something like that.
差不多这个意思
I would have come for you if you ever
如果你之前太用功晕倒了
worked hard enough to pass out,
我也会来看你的
but you never did.
但你从没晕倒过
Look, there's a steakhouse across the street.
街对面有间牛排店
Why don't you and I go get something to eat?
咱们去吃点东西吧
What, you gonna break the door down and wake her up?
难道你要撞开门把她吵醒吗
No, I'm gonna wait outside of it
不,我想就在外面等
and be there when she does.
这样她一醒就能看到我
Yeah, which won't happen
她八个小时之内
for another eight hours,
都醒不来的
because they sedated her to make sure she got some sleep.
因为他们给她注射镇定剂保证睡眠
Come on, let's go get some food.
来吧,我们去吃点东西
Don't you need to be at an auction?
你不需要去竞标会吗
Right now, I don't want to be at that sale
这会儿我和你一样
any more than you do.
不想参加竞标会
You're saying you're willing to postpone it?
你是说你愿意延期
I'm saying I already did. Come on.
我已经延期了,走吧
No, I'm telling you, Dr. Lipschitz,
不,我告诉你,利普希茨医生
This is like the whole plaque incident all over again.
这就像是牙垢事件的重演
Yes, I have told you about the plaque incident,
对,我告诉过你牙垢的事
At least twice. I've
至少两次,我...
No, that you know, it doesn't
不,你知道,它不...
You know what, forget it. That's not the point.
算了,那不重要
The point is, is that I'm supposed to be
重点是我应该在十分钟之内
leaving for the theater in ten minutes,
出发赶去剧场
and I am a complete wreck.
但我现在完全没法演出
I have the worst case of cotton mouth
我现在前所未有地感到
in the history of
口干舌燥
What? No, you can talk with cotton mouth.
什么,不,口干舌燥也可以说话
That's frickin' lockjaw.
那是牙关紧闭症
You know something, doc?
你知道吗,医生
Sometimes I just think that I've wasted
有时我觉得我这十四年
every single Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
每个周一周三周五
for the last 14 years.
都浪费掉了
You know, this is the first time we've
这是我们第一次
ever had a steak dinner.
一起吃牛排
I didn't know you were keeping a tally.
我不知道你还在算这个
It's pretty easy to do when the grand total is zero.
总和为零的时候好算得很
I know.
我知道
I said I wanted to take you out
你告诉我要走的那一晚
the night you told me you were leaving.
我说过想带你去吃牛排
We never got around to it.
我们一直没时间
I never got around to it.
是我没时间
What's the real reason you were at the hospital tonight?
你今晚到医院究竟是为什么
The truth?
说实话吗
Rachel asked me for some time off,
瑞秋找我请假
and I all but spit in her face.
而我却骂了她一通
So you felt guilty?
所以你是内疚
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Plus, I knew you needed something
而且我知道你需要一些东西
to take your mind off her,
转移注意力
But I can see this dinner with me isn't working, so...
但我发现和我吃饭没有什么帮助
Here.
你看
Holy shit.
我去
What is this?
这是什么
Louis is in a play.
路易要去参加演出
You wanted to cheer me up,
你既然想给我鼓劲
and you didn't start the night with this? Come on.
怎么不早拿给我看,拜托
I wanted to save something for dessert.
我想把这个留到甜点
Oh, my god, that's got to be a codpiece, right?
我的天,那绝对是遮阴布
What are you asking me for?
你问我干什么
I don't want to know if Louis is packing that kind of heat.
我可不想知道他穿没穿
You think I do?
你觉得我想知道
You're the one who went mudding with him.
是你拿他打趣的
It was covered in mud.
因为很有趣啊
How much mud? Stop.
有多有趣,别说了
Why would I ask that?
我为什么要问
Oh, man.
我的天
I shouldn't be laughing at him.
我不该嘲笑他
He still hasn't forgiven me for using Sheila against him.
他还是没原谅我用希拉对付他
Mike, you did what you had to do.
迈克,你当时是迫不得已
You don't think that was crossing a line?
你不觉得我做得太过分了吗
It was way over the line.
确实太过分了
But I got to tell you, it was brilliant.
但我得说,这招太聪明了
It was harsh, but it was brilliant.
确实刻薄,但实在太聪明了
You know, Harvey, II never told you.
哈维,我从没跟你说过
What you did with Gillis...
你对吉利斯所做的事
I know you had to do it.
我知道你是迫不得已
Like I said before,
就像我之前说的
we do what we need to do.
只要有必要,我们就去做
Louis, you're almost up.
路易,快该你上场了
Oh, Christ, you're sweating more than Nixon.
天啊,你出了这么多汗
I've gone through four Elizabethan collars and a codpiece.
我已经汗透了四个领圈和一条遮阴布了
Okay, just breathe. You're gonna be fine.
好了,深呼吸,你没问题的
No, I can't do it.
不,我做不到
Louis, we are in the middle of the play.
路易,演出已经开始了
You'll have to adlib.
你得即兴发挥了
Make something up. Say Shylock went away.
编点什么情节,说夏洛克跑路了
Say that he went to Israel. Oh, my god.
比如跑到以色列去了,天啊
I don't even know what you know what?
我真不知道...你猜怎么的
I never thought you'd be so weak.
我真不知道你这么没种
Okay, why do you got to say something hurtful right now?
你干嘛非要现在说些伤人的话
Oh, screw hurt!
我管你受不受伤
Turn that into rage. Why would I do
变伤痛为愤怒吧,我为什么...
You always turn hurt into rage, you idiotic piece of shit.
你总是变伤痛为愤怒,你个蠢货
It is what you do.
你就是这种人
Okay, now I'm mad at you. Good!
好啊,现在我真生你的气了,很好
Now, imagine you're in court. Court, how?
现在想象自己站在法庭上,法庭个鬼
It's too hard with the curtain. Just do it, dipshit.
有幕布不像法庭,按我说的做,猪头
Okay, fine, I'm in court, god damn it.
好好好,我站在法庭上,该死的
You happy now?
现在你满意了吧
No, I'm not happy, you idiot.
我一点不满意,傻瓜
Now, you're in court,
现在,你站在法庭上
and you're enraged, and you are fit to kill.
你无比愤怒,而且你是焦点
Now, do you see that audience out there?
现在看到那些观众没有
That's your jury. They're a bunch of morons.
他们是陪审团,只是一群白痴罢了
Yeah, they're beneath you, aren't they?
他们跟你比差远了,是不是
They're beneath everybody. What else?
他们谁都不如,继续说
They're a bunch of civil servants
他们只是一群
who can't keep up with what I'm saying.
跟不上我思维的公务员
You have absolute and total contempt for them, don't you?
你对他们鄙视到了极点,是不是
I want to rip out their stupid brains from their stupid heads.
我简直想把他们愚蠢的脑浆挤出来
Exactly.
没错
Now, get out there and make your case.
现在冲出去,大干一场
Unless of course you're a pussy
除非你不是爷们儿
and you were meant to play plaque your whole life.
打算演一辈子牙垢
3,000 Ducats.
三千达克特
I'm gonna head back.
我回去了
Hey, tell Rachel she should take the day off tomorrow.
告诉瑞秋,她明天应该休息一下
Thanks for this, Harvey.
谢谢你,哈维
Excuse me.
打搅一下
Which one of you is Franklin,
你们哪位是富兰克林
and which one of you is Bash?
哪位是巴什
Did you boys have a nice date?
你们两位约会愉快吗
Couldn't be better. He even paid.
简直完美,他还买了单
Oh, I guess he's flush with cash.
我猜他很有钱
Ever since he left you in order to do investment banking.
自从他为了投资银行事业而离开你之后
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉,我认识你吗
No, but I know you. Mike Ross.
不,但我认识你,迈克·罗斯
Sean here is with the S.E.C.,
证监会的肖恩
and he's using his position to harass my clients
利用职务之便骚扰我的客户
on behalf of Eric Woodall.
他是埃里克·伍德尔的代表
Actually, not anymore, Harvey.
其实已经不是了,哈维
I decided to take your advice and focus on you.
我决定采纳你的建议,专注于你
Are you following me?
你跟踪我
Oh, I've got guys who do that.
我有专门的人负责跟踪
Then you also better have authorization
那你最好有
from the Justice Department.
司法部的授权书
Getting authorization was easy,
我很容易就拿到了授权书
because I told them you two
因为我告诉他们
are on opposite sides of a takeover battle.
你们俩是收购战的竞争对手
And that your girlfriend is your associate.
而他的女朋友,是你的初级律师
Are you trying to say that we're colluding?
你是想说我们相互串通吗
Oh, you went right there, didn't you?
你一下就反应过来了,不是吗
Because you led him there.
因为你就是这个意思
Well, in the six hours that I've been there,
这是六小时中
this is what I've learned.
我看到的事实
Your girlfriend, who I just mentioned works for you,
你的女朋友,我刚说过她为你工作
faints at law school for five minutes.
在法学院晕倒了五分钟
You guys meet at the hospital.
你们俩在医院见了面
Then you have dinner for two hours
随后共进晚餐两个小时
where you cancel a private stock sale
你们还都取消了
that you both arranged,
事先约好的私人股票交易
and one hour ago,
而一小时前
that stock mysteriously gets bought
那部分股份却奇迹般地
by some shell corporation set up last year.
被一个去年成立的空壳公司收购了
Wait, what? Bullshit.
等等,什么,胡说八道
Here's my favorite part,
我就爱看这出
where you feign outrage and you feign ignorance
你假装愤怒,你假装一无所知
to help sell the whole story.
演得一场好戏
Anyway, I just wanted to give you a little headsup.
总之呢,我想应该给你们一点警示
Smile for the cameras. Harvey.
等着上新闻吧,哈维
You gave me your word. And I kept it.
你向我承诺过,我信守承诺了
Oh, yeah, then what about this stock?
那么股票的事情怎么解释
Jessica must have done it. Bullshit.
肯定是杰西卡做的,胡说
No, it's not bullshit.
我没胡说
Yeah, and when were you planning on telling me
那你打算什么时候告诉我
this guy was up your ass for collusion?
这个人正在抓你跟我勾结的把柄
I didn't know about this until five seconds ago.
我也是五秒钟之前才知道的
There are only so many things I can buy, Harvey.
你没法相信你说的话,哈维
Listen to me,
听着
we can deal with this guy's bullshit later.
这家伙的破事我们一会儿再说
Right now, let me deal with the stock situation.
现在,让我来处理股票的事
I'll make it right. You can't make it right.
我会处理好的,你没法处理好
Mike, you used to trust me.
迈克,你曾经很信任我
I need you to trust me right now.
现在也要信任我
Rachel, wake up.
瑞秋,醒醒
Hey. Where were you so late?
你这么晚回来去哪了
I was out, thinking.
我出去,想事情了
Thinking what?
想什么呢
I don't want to be a fraud.
我不想做骗子
What?
什么
I love you.
我爱你
I'm married to her,
我跟她结婚了
but I don't want to do that anymore.
但我不想维持下去
I want to be married to you.
我想娶你
Logan. Rachel...
洛根,瑞秋
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
Because you'll always be a fraud.
因为你永远都是个骗子
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能那么说我
You okay?
你还好吗
Come on, go back to sleep.
好了,继续睡吧
I'll be here when you wake up.
你醒的时候我会在的
Who told you to buy that stock?
谁让你买股票的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Let me start again.
我重新开个头
Hello, Jessica.
你好,杰西卡
I just found out we bought the Wexler block.
我刚发现咱们买了韦克斯勒的股票
Would you by any chance know how that came to happen?
你知道是怎么回事吗
It came to happen when I found out
那是因为我发现
the dark pool had been canceled and I couldn't reach you.
黑池交易被取消了而又联系不上你
So you took it upon yourself to make a preemptive bid.
所以你就自己做主抢先买下了
Of course I did.
当然了
If I hadn't, Forstman would have.
我不买,傅滋曼就会买
So why are you here?
你来做什么
I gave Mike my word we'd postpone the sale.
我对迈克保证了要推迟交易
Well, I didn't give Mike anything.
我又没对迈克保证什么
Do you even want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Not particularly.
不怎么想
It was because Rachel passed out at school
因为瑞秋在学校晕过去了
and was in the hospital.
进了医院
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Do you care?
你关心吗
Don't you make me out to be the villain in this, Harvey.
别搞得我像个恶人似的,哈维
I am sorry Rachel fainted,
我很遗憾瑞秋晕倒了
but our obligation is to our client,
但我们的义务是服务客户
and I'm not undoing that sale.
我不会取消交易
We can't tonight anyway.
反正今晚也不能取消
Why not?
为什么
Because Cahill came out of nowhere.
因为卡荷尔冒出来了
He's been having me followed.
他跟踪了我
He thinks Mike and I are colluding on Gillis,
认为我跟迈克在吉利斯的案子上暗中串通
and if we undo that sale, it'll just fuel the fire.
如果我们取消交易,就是火上浇油
I told you I was still worried about him.
我跟你说了,我还在担心他会找事
What did you want me to do?
你想让我怎么办
Have myself tailed to pick up a possible tail?
为了可能的危险就畏首畏尾吗
What did you come in here to tell me, Harvey?
你来是想跟我说什么呢,哈维
Now that Sean Cahill is involved,
肖恩·卡荷尔已经掺合进来
we also can't ever transfer those shares to Logan.
我们永远不能把股份转给洛根了
Which conveniently helps fix your deal with Mike Ross.
真是方便地弥补了你和迈克·罗斯的约定
Jessica You know what?
杰西卡,你知道吗
Doesn't matter. We don't need to transfer them.
不重要,我们不需要移交股份
We'll just vote Logan's way when the time comes.
到时候依洛根的意思投票就可以了
Jessica, I gave Mike my word.
杰西卡,我向迈克保证过
Harvey, I don't care if you took a blood oath.
哈维,你发了血誓我也不在乎
Our duty is to our client,
我们要为客户负责
not a handshake with Mike Ross.
不是为跟迈克·罗斯的和谈
And this discussion is over.
我们谈话就到这吧
Checked you out.
办完了出院手续
You're free to go on your own recognizance.
你可以凭自我担保离开了
How much was bail?
保释金要多少
Oh, it's okay, I took care of it.
不用管,我搞定了
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉怎么样
You know, I'm actually feeling
我现在感觉...
I'm feeling pretty good.
非常好
In fact, I think that I'm going
其实我想...
Rachel, no, you can't do any work today.
瑞秋,你今天不能做任何工作
I'm just gonna stop by the office
我只想去趟办公室
and put away just three files, send four emails.
放三份文件,发四个邮件
That's it.
仅此而已
I have to do this just for my own peace of mind.
为了我自己心安也必须去做
No more. No more.
不许做别的,不做别的
I won't even tell anybody that I'm there.
我都不会告诉任何人我去了
I won't.
保证不会
Louis, can I talk to you for a minute?
路易,有时间说句话吗
Of course.
当然
First of all, you were remarkable last night.
首先,你昨晚演得超精彩
Who said? Everyone in the cast.
谁说的,所有演员都那么说
The Flushing Chronicle?
《先锋记录报》呢
Um, you know, I don't actually read the local
你知道我不怎么读地方...
You should, because they said I was a shock to the senses.
你应该看看,他们说我是一道感官冲击
I bought six copies this morning.
我今早买了六份
I'm gonna send five to Esther,
我要送五份给艾斯特(著名天才歌手)
because she thinks she's such a great singer.
她觉得自己是超牛的歌手呢
Okay.
好吧
Louis, what I came in here to say
路易,我来是想说...
Donna, I'm retiring.
唐娜,我要离开舞台了
You're what?
你要干嘛
You helped me get over a fear
你帮我战胜了
that I never thought I'd get over.
我以为永远无法战胜的恐惧
But I don't want to see the audience as the jury.
但我不想把观众当陪审团
I don't want to have disdain for them.
我不想鄙视他们
I am the audience,
我自己就是观众
and I want to love them.
我希望我能爱他们
Louis. Donna, I'm sorry.
路易,唐娜,我很抱歉
Because I know I'm taking away
我知道我这样做
your last glorious night from you,
会让你失去辉煌的最后一夜
but I can't go on again.
但是我不想再次登台了
I, um...
我
I can't do it.
我办不到
It's okay, Louis.
没关系,路易
It's okay.
没关系
It turns out that the other Shylock
另外一个夏洛克的扮演者
only sprained his ankle.
只是扭伤了脚踝
Looks like he's gonna be able to go on tonight after all.
他今晚应该是可以演出的
Wait a minute.
等等
He never hurt his ankle at all, did he?
他的脚踝根本没伤到,是吗
You know, I just knew that you had
我知道你最近
a lot of things going on lately with Harvey and Malone,
忙于应付哈维以及马龙的事
and sometimes the best way to deal with
有时候如果你某件事没做好
disappointment in one arena
最好的应对方法
is to accomplish something else.
就是做好另一件事
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome, Louis.
没关系,路易
Hey, remember when you said that you're not a lawyer?
还记得你说过你不是律师吗
You could be.
你可以的,洛根
Got donna's message. What's going on?
我收到唐娜的消息了,怎么回事
How's Rachel?
瑞秋怎么样了
She's good. Resting.
她很好,还在休息
Mike. God damn it, I knew it.
迈克,该死,我就知道
I knew you wouldn't fix it.
我知道你解决不了
I tried. You tried?
我努力了,你努力了
You're a name partner.
你是冠名合伙人
And she's the managing partner, and you know it.
而她是执行合伙人,你知道的
That wouldn't have made a difference
如果这是你自己的事
if you were fighting for you.
就不会这样了
I fought Jessica for you and won more than once,
我为你和杰西卡争过许多次
but this isn't one of those times, Mike.
但是这次不一样,迈克
Believe me, this isn't what I wanted.
相信我,我也不想这样
My mistake was believing you when you gave me your word.
我错就错在不该相信你的保证
No.
不
I made the mistake by not believing in you
错在我,当初你提出收购方案的时候
the second you brought me your takeover plan.
我就该相信你的
Look, I don't have a lot of regrets.
听着,我这个人不怎么会后悔
It's just not who I am.
就不是我的风格
But this is one of them.
但是这一次我很后悔
If I could go back and change it, I would,
如果可以回到过去做出不同的决定,我会的
but I can't.
但是我没办法
Is that supposed to stop me?
你说这些就能阻止我了吗
No, I just wanted you to know it.
不,我只是想让你知道
Do what you have to do.
你想做什么就做吧
Mr. Ross, what can I help you with?
罗斯先生,有什么可以帮你的吗
Actually, nothing.
没有
Nothing?
没有
What do you mean nothing?
没有是什么意思
I mean I made a mistake.
意思是我犯了个错
I'm gonna find another way to win this thing.
我会想其他办法的
I'm grateful, but I'm not gonna need your money anymore.
我很感激你,但我不需要你的钱了
You may not need my money,
你也许不需要我的钱
but you've got it.
但是我会给你的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You think I didn't know what you were up to?
你以为我不知道你想干什么吗
You tried not to fund the money,
不进行投资
so you could leverage Specter out of the deal
你就能迫使斯佩克特退出交易
and get out of our deal.
也可以终止我们的交易
How... Did I know?
你,怎么知道的
I've done the same thing a hundred times.
同样的事我做过很多次了
I'm actually glad you did it,
事实上,我很高兴你这么做了
because now I know
因为这样我才知道
the kind of person I'm in bed with.
我在和什么样的人合作
A sneaky little shit like me.
一个狡猾的小东西,和我一样
Yeah, do you know the difference between you and me?
你知道你和我的区别是什么吗
I'm not taking the money
我不要你的钱
because I don't want to screw over my partner.
是因为我不想害了我的搭档
And if I were you,
如果我是你
I wouldn't want to screw him over either.
我也不会想害他的
That man has nothing but wonderful things
他对你的评价
to say about you.
可全是赞美
You had him take the money, didn't you?
你让他把钱收下了,是吗
He couldn't believe it hadn't happened already.
他甚至奇怪你怎么还没把钱收下
He told me he's having a little tombstone made up for you.
他告诉我他已经为你准备好了奖牌
Mike, we are partners on this,
迈克,这件事上我们是搭档
whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意接受
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I'm here to deliver these.
我把这个送过来
Who are those for?
给谁的
Who do you think they're for?
你觉得是给谁的
For you, for your dressing room.
当然是给你的,好放在你的化妆室
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go.
走吧
You're coming?
你要去吗
You think I'm gonna miss your closing night?
你觉得我会错过你的最后一场演出吗
I didn't know you were a Shakespeare fan.
我都不知道你喜欢莎士比亚呢
I'm a Donna fan.
我喜欢的是唐娜
You know, Harvey, you don't have to do this.
哈维,你不必这么做的
I know you got a lot going on with Mike.
我知道你现在和迈克有很多事要处理
The only thing I got going on tonight is you.
我今晚只关心你