手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 诉讼双雄 > 诉讼双雄第四季 > 正文

诉讼双雄第四季 (MP3+中英字幕):第15集 唐娜犯欺诈案

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I just wanted to tell you

我只是想告诉你
that I appreciate you patching things up with him.
我很感激你跟他和好了
I would do anything for the woman that I love...
为我爱的人做什么都愿意
They are gonna come at us any way they can,
他们会尽其所能地找我们麻烦
and when they do,
而他们一旦动手
it's not gonna be about heat sensors,
出问题的就不是热感应器
it's gonna be about you.
而是你了
I know I'm not the only guy in that company
但我知道,那公司里除我之外
that knows those sensors are faulty.
还有人知道感应器全都坏了
I'm sorry. What is it you need again?
抱歉,你要什么来着
All the maintenance work orders from the past six months.
过去六个月以来的所有维修订单
I can't let you have that without authorization.
没有授权我不能给你
Have you heard of the National Transportation Safety Board?
你听说过国家运输管理局吗
That's your secretary unlawfully gathering evidence,
那是你的秘书非法获取证据
which means there will be no settlement of any kind.
意味着我们根本不会达成和解
And tomorrow, I'm sending this to the district attorney.
明天,我就把这段视频发给地检
Your whole story
你所说的
about how Louis got his name on the door is bullshit.
关于路易把他名字弄上墙的办法都是瞎扯的
Jeff.
杰夫
It's over, Jessica.
结束了,杰西卡
We're done.
我们结束了
I can't believe you actually got them to admit what they did.
难以置信,你真让他们承认自己的错了
You better believe it, because it's happening,
你应该相信,这是跑不了了
and it wouldn't be happening without you.
如果不是你,也不会成功
You mean without me being greedy.
你是说如果不是我贪心
Joe, that's not what I was gonna say.
乔,我没这个意思
No, no, no, I know that you don't think
不不,我知道你不觉得
I care about these people, but I do.
我在乎这些人,但我在乎
But I'm also a working stiff.
但我也是个普通工人
I go paycheck to paycheck for my whole life,
我这辈子都在领工资
and then a thing like this
然后遇上了这种事
Could turn your whole life around.
可以扭转你的人生
Guy like you might not be able to understand that.
你这样的人可能无法理解
I understand.
我理解
So it's a done deal?
这事定了吗
Might take a few days to finalize,
了结还要几天时间
but yeah.
但没错
It's happening.
这事成了
You have my word.
我保证
You're all right, Mr. Ross.
你不错,罗斯先生
Harvey, you know the only times you've been here at night
哈维,你晚上只来过几次
were the godawful dinner party
一次是那顿糟糕的晚宴
And the other time.
还有另一次
Well, this isn't that.
这次不是那样
I want to know why Liberty Rail
我想知道自由铁路公司
has a video of you in their file room.
为什么会有你在他们资料室的录像
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I'm talking the fact that our smoking gun
我是说我们的铁证
just became inadmissible.
刚刚作废了
Harvey How'd you get those documents?
哈维,你怎么拿到那些文件的
Are you asking if I did something illegal?
你是问我是否做了违法的事吗
Because I didn't.
我可没有
Well, they went to the D.A.,
他们去找地检官了
which means they think you did,
也就是说他们认为你做了
so I'm gonna ask you one more time,
所以我再问你一遍
how did you get in their file room?
你怎么进入他们资料室的
By walking through the door they buzzed open.
是他们开门让我进去的
And why would they do that?
他们为什么那么做
Because I'm me.
因为我是我
What the hell does that mean?
这什么意思
It means that I led the woman to believe
意思是,我让那个女的以为
that I was an official from Washington.
我是华盛顿来的官员
Led them to believe it,
让那人相信
or flat out told them?
还是你自己说的
Because one kills our case
因为前者会毁了我们的案子
and the other puts you in a world of shit.
后者会让你陷入大麻烦
Harvey, I'm not an idiot,
哈维,我不傻
and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
我不喜欢别人当我傻
I told you I didn't do anything illegal, and I didn't.
我说了,我没违法,我就没违法
Not an idiot?
不傻
What the hell were you doing there in the first place?
那你为什么要去那儿
Harvey. It was Mike's idea, wasn't it?
哈维,是迈克的主意,是吗
No, he didn't even know about it.
不,他完全不知道
Where are you going? To see Mike.
你去哪,去见迈克
I told you, he didn't even know I was going to do it.
我说了,他不知道我要那么做
I don't care, because he sure as hell knew after.
我不管,他之后绝对是知道的
Let's go.
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
I've done that before.
我以前也做到过
I'm not talking about that.
不是那个啦
I'm talking about your case.
我是说你的案子
You believed in it, and you fought for it,
你有信念,你争取
and I I love that about you.
我就喜欢你这样
And I love that you love that about me.
我就喜欢你喜欢我这样
When a person gives you a compliment like that,
有人这么夸你
you're supposed to give one back.
你是要夸回去的
But I just did.
我夸了啊
I said that you love that I love that about me.
我说喜欢你喜欢我这样
And what if I said I love that
如果我说
you love that I love that about you?
我喜欢你喜欢我喜欢你这样呢
How would that make you feel?
你是什么感觉
So tired.
感觉好累
Well, we both know why you're so tired.
我们都知道你为什么这么累
Yeah, because I'm so good.
因为我太厉害了
Don't you love that about me?
你不喜欢我这点吗
You knew Donna bullshitted her way into that company
你知道唐娜靠撒谎进入了那家公司
and you let us use those work orders?
你却让我们使用那些维修订单
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的
It doesn't matter how I found out.
无所谓
Answer my question.
回答问题
Yes, I knew, but what difference does it make? We won.
对,我知道,这有什么,我们赢了
We didn't win,
我们没赢
because Evan Smith has video of Donna in their offices.
因为伊凡·施密斯有唐娜在他们办公室的视频
What? She know about this too?
什么,她也知道吗
Harvey, she's just trying to strongarm us.
哈维,她只是想逼我们
Are you listening to me?
你听到了没有啊
They have the opposing counsel's secretary
他们有对方律师的秘书去
poking around in their goddamn file room.
他们资料室的证据
If I were the D.A., I'd sure as hell look into it.
如果我是地检官,我肯定会进行调查
The D.A.? Yeah, the D.A.
地检官,没错
Harvey, they let her in.
哈维,他们放她进去的
According to you, but they're gonna claim fraud
是你的说法,他们会说是诈骗
or theft or any number of things.
或偷窃,或其他什么
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
I'm making a deal to drop this case,
我要和解放弃案子
that's what I'm gonna do,
我要这么办
and you're gonna file the paperwork as soon as I do.
我一达成协议你就去办文书
So you're just gonna let this woman
你要毫不反抗
blackmail you without a fight?
让这女人勒索你吗
You're damn right I am.
没错
Harvey, we can still win this case and clear
哈维,我们还是可以拿下案子并...
There is no case,
没有案子了
and I wouldn't give a shit about it if there was.
就算有我也不在乎
I care about Donna.
我在乎唐娜
And you think I don't?
你觉得我不在乎吗
You care so much for her?
你那么在乎她
Then draw up those papers,
就去起草文件
because I'm letting Evan know it's over.
因为我要通知伊凡这事结束了
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
We have a situation.
我们有麻烦了
Is the fate of the firm hanging in the balance?
事关律所的命运吗
No Then I don't give a shit.
不,那我就不在乎
You told Malone, didn't you?
你告诉马龙了,是吗
I didn't get a chance to tell him,
我没来得及
because he had already figured out
因为他已经想明白了
that I had been lying to him this whole time.
我一直在跟他撒谎
I'm sorry. Oh, you're sorry.
我很遗憾,你遗憾
This morning I thought I was going away with him for two weeks.
今早我以为我能跟他去度假两周
Now I don't know if I'm ever gonna see him again.
现在我都不知道他还会不会再见我
He quit?
他辞职了吗
He didn't get around to giving me his career plans.
他还没来得及跟我说他的职业计划
You want me to talk to him for you?
要我去替你跟他谈吗
No, this is my mess.
不,这是我的麻烦
And I will take care of it myself.
我自己会解决
You can take care of it tomorrow.
明天再说吧
Right now, I'm making you a drink.
现在,我要给你倒杯酒
Zipadeedoodah or Grab My Sack?
欢乐之歌还是抓蛋狂人
What? Messenger service.
什么,信使服务
Which one do we use?
我们用哪家
II You know what?
我...算了
Use whoever you want. Just take care of it.
随便用哪家,办妥就行
Louis, don't you have your own secretary?
路易,你自己不是有秘书吗
Oh, you mean Norma, who I can't find anywhere,
诺玛吗,我哪都找不到
who is probably taking the day off again?
她大概又请假了
Last year, she tried to get Arbor Day off,
去年,她想植树节请假
and I told her to blow a goddamn tree
我叫她去她的树
and get her ass in here.
给我来上班
You know what, Louis?
告诉你,路易
Norma has taken 4 days off in the last 36 years.
这36年来,诺玛才请了4天假
Why don't you back the hell off of her.
你为什么不回去找她
What the hell is the matter with you?
你这是怎么了
You usually jump on the Norma bashing train
你一般会像个四十年代动作片里的无业游民
like a hobo in a 1940s action movie.
跳上那辆猛烈批判诺玛的列车
I'm sorry, I just... What?
抱歉,我只是,怎么了
I bullshitted my way into Liberty Rail
我扯谎混进自由铁路公司
to get some documents.
拿了些文件
They caught me on video,
监控录像拍到了我
and now they're threatening to press charges.
现在他们威胁要起诉
You're not saying anything.
你怎么不说话
It's nothing. It's fine.
没事,不要紧
Then why did you look so concerned?
那你为什么一副很担心的样子
I was concerned, but they're threatening charges,
我很担心,但是他们威胁要起诉
which means they want something,
意味着他们有所图
and I know Harvey, and whatever it is they want,
我了解哈维,不论他们想要什么
he'll find a way to give it to him.
他都会想办法满足他们的
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, Louis.
谢谢,路易
I'll take care of your stuff.
我帮你搞定那个
No, no. You have enough on your mind.
不不,你挺忙的
I'll take care of it myself.
我自己搞定吧
Mr. Specter, don't tell me.
斯佩克特先生,别说
You're here to talk about Ms. Paulsen.
我猜你是来谈保尔森女士的事
I'm here to tell you you made your point.
我是来告诉你,你的意思我懂了
And what point is that?
我是什么意思
If you drop any charges against Donna,
如果你放弃起诉唐娜
we'll drop the lawsuit against you.
我们就撤销对你们的诉讼
Well, that's not a very even trade.
这好像不太公平
I'm giving your client the chance to get away with murder.
我是在你机会,让你的当事人摆脱谋杀罪名
Last I checked,
据我所知
my client wasn't being charged with murder,
我的当事人可没被起诉谋杀
and I don't need you to drop your suit,
我也不需要你放弃诉讼
because you have no case.
因为罪名根本不成立
No case?
不成立
Your client put a faulty train on those tracks,
你的当事人放任一辆失灵的火车运行
people died, and they knew it could happen the whole time.
死了人,而他们从一开始就知道会发生这种事
And you have no proof.
可你没有证据
And where I come from,
按我们那儿的规矩
you cut a deal with me to make sure I stop looking.
想让我别再追查,你就得跟我做笔交易
Then I guess we come from different places,
那我猜我们是从不同地方来的
because I didn't give that video to the district attorney
因为我把录像交给地检
to leverage you into a deal.
不是为了跟你做交易
I did it to blow you out of the water.
而是为了彻底击溃你
This is a person's life.
这事关一个人的一生
Maybe you should have thought of that
也许你派她偷东西之前
before you sent her to rob my client.
就该想到这些
Evan, I care about this woman.
伊凡,我很在意这个女人
Look, I understand.
听着,我理解
She's probably worked for you for a long time.
她可能已经为你工作了很久
Maybe you sleep together once in a while.
也许你们还时不时滚滚床单
But my job is to defend my client
但我的工作是尽我所能地
to the best of my abilities,
为当事人辩护
and that's exactly what I'm going to do.
我也正打算这么做
Holy shit.
天啊
You can't possiblely have a check already.
你不会已经把支票带来了吧
I don't have a check, Joe.
我没有支票,乔
We have to drop the case.
我们不得不撤销指控
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么
We had drinks last night.
我们昨晚还一起喝了酒
Yeah, we also had proof last night,
是的,昨晚我们还拿到过证据
and now we don't.
而现在,没有了
Why not? It's complicated.
为什么,事情很复杂
You know, it's a lot of legal rigmarole...
你知道,很多繁琐的法律程序
Hey, don't talk down to me.
少用高人一等的口气跟我说话
I'm not talking down to you.
我没有用高人一等的口气跟你说话
But I'm also not gonna stand here
但我也没法站在这
and explain civil procedure.
跟你解释民事诉讼
Maybe I don't understand civil procedure,
也许我是不懂民事诉讼
but I know enough to understand
但如果事有蹊跷
when something doesn't add up.
我还是能看出来的
We got the evidence the wrong way.
我们拿到证据的方式不正当
Well, get it the right way.
那就用正当的方式啊
Subpoena it or something.
传唤之类的
I can't.
我不能
What do you mean, you can't?
你说不能是什么意思
That money was gonna change my life.
那笔钱可以改变我的人生
And if you want to go to a different law firm,
如果你想找其他律所
I understand.
我也可以理解
You know as well as I do
你跟我一样清楚
nobody else is gonna take this case.
没有别的律所会接手这个案子
You told me you cared about these people.
你说过,你在意那些人
You gave me your word.
你向我保证过
Yeah, and I wish I could keep it.
是的,我也希望我能遵守诺言
I want those bastards as much as you want this money,
我想惩罚那些混蛋,跟你想要钱的心情一样迫切
but I've got no proof,
但我没有证据
and you're not a credible witness.
而你也不是一个可信的证人
Oh, that bullshit again. That's not bullshit.
你又在这胡扯,我没有胡扯
If you had been straight with me from day one,
如果最开始你就跟我实话实说
we wouldn't even be in this mess.
我们甚至不会陷进这个烂摊子
How much did they give you to dump the case?
他们给你多少钱让你放弃这个案子
Had to be something.
肯定不少吧
Otherwise, you wouldn't sell me out.
否则你不会出卖我的
I'm sorry, Joe. It's over.
很抱歉,乔,都结束了
You're sorry?
你抱歉吗
Jessica.
杰西卡
Do you need something?
有事吗
I came by earlier, and you weren't in.
我来过一趟,你不在
I had a meeting, and I really didn't think
我有个会,我不认为
you wanted to be looped in on my schedule.
你会对我的日程感兴趣
I don't, and I'm not checking up on you.
当然不,我不是来检查工作的
I just didn't know if you were coming in.
我只是不知道你来没来
You mean you weren't sure if I was ever coming in again.
你是说,你不确定我还来不来上班
You wouldn't be the first person to leave a job
你不是第一个因为私人原因
for personal reasons.
而辞掉工作的
It sounds to me like you have an agenda.
听起来你已经有决定了
I don't. Well, that's a first.
没有啊,这可真稀奇
Are you saying that I came here to push you out?
你是说我来这儿就是为了逼你离开吗
I'm saying that I've never known you
我是说,我还真不知道
not to know what you want.
你会不知道自己想要什么
What I want is to talk about us,
我想要谈谈我们的事
but you don't seem to want to do that,
但你好像不想
so I'm focusing on this.
所以我只能专注于别的事
I'm not resigning my senior partnership
在发生了昨天那一切之后
the day after what happened happened,
我是不会在第二天辞去资深合伙人的
if that's what you're asking.
如果你想问这个的话
I'm asking if you plan to resign it at all.
我想问,你打算辞职吗
And I can't tell you that right now, because I don't know.
这个我没法回答,因为我也不知道
Well, when will you know?
那么你什么时候能知道
Look, Jessica, you're the managing partner,
听着,杰西卡,你是经营合伙人
so if you want to push me out, push me out,
所以如果你想让我离开,那随便你
but if you're asking me what I want to do,
但是如果你问我,我想怎么样
I'm telling you that I haven't decided.
我的回答是,我还没决定
How did it go?
怎么样
Never mind how it went.
不要在意那些
Where's Mike. Did he file those papers?
迈克呢,他起草文件了吗
III don't know. He's not even in yet.
我,我不知道,他还没来呢
Well, you tell him not to file anything,
告诉他,什么都不用写了
and you tell him to do whatever he has to
告诉他,不论他要对那女人做什么
stick it to that woman.
尽管放手去做
Why?
为什么
Because it didn't work.
因为不管用
What didn't work?
什么不管用
I tried to make a deal with Evan to trade the case.
我试图跟伊凡做个交易
You mean you offered to drop the case in exchange for me.
你是说你要为了我撤销指控
Yes.
是的
And now what are we gonna do?
那现在我们要做什么
You're not gonna do anything.
你什么都不用做
I'm gonna do whatever I have to
我要用尽各种手段
to get Terrance Wolf to back off.
让泰伦斯·沃尔夫让步
Harvey, there's no way the D.A.
哈维,地方检察官不可能
handles a case like this himself
只是因为我为你工作
just because I work for you.
就亲自处理这样的案件
Whether he handles it himself or not doesn't matter,
他亲不亲自接手都没关系
because this case won't even exist in another hour.
因为再过一个小时,这案子就不存在了
How did it go?
事情怎么样
I just told a man that everything
我刚刚跟一个人说
I promised him was bullshit.
我之前的承诺都不算数了
How do you think it went?
你觉得事情会怎么样
Mike, I'm sorry.
迈克,我很遗憾
Oh, you should have seen his face.
你真应该看看他当时的表情
That money was gonna change his life,
那笔钱本会改变他的生活
and then I dangled it in front of him and ripped it away.
可我又当着他的面把他的希望打碎了
Yeah, but it's not your fault.
但这不是你的错
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
He accused me of selling out.
他说我出卖了他
You know you didn't do that.
你知道你没有
Didn't I?
我真的没有吗
We gave up because
我们之所以放弃是因为...
Of me?
因为我吗
That's not what I was gonna say.
我不是这个意思
Yeah, it was.
你就是
No, I was gonna say because of Harvey.
我本来要说是因为哈维的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Harvey never wanted to take this case,
哈维一开始就不想接这个案子
so he put a clock on it to get me to drop it.
所以他一直催着我放弃
That's why we're where we are right now.
这就造成了我们现在的局面
Listen to me; Harvey is out there right now
听我说,哈维现在就在外面
busting his ass to fix everything.
拼了老命地在想办法补救
No, Donna.
不,唐娜
He doesn't give a shit about this case, and he never did.
他根本就不在乎这个案子,从没在乎过
Then why did he send me here to tell you to do
那他为什么让我来告诉你
everything you can to stick it to Evan Smith?
要你不择手段对付伊凡·施密斯
She didn't take the deal, did she?
她没接受我们的条件,对吧
No, she didn't.
她没接受
Donna, I'm sorry.
唐娜,我很遗憾
I didn't realize that you were still
我忘了你还...
On the hot seat?
身处窘境吗
Like I said, Harvey's busting his ass to fix it,
就像我说的,哈维正在想办法
which means he's gonna fix it.
那就说明一定会没事的
Now, finish what we started
现在,去了结这一切
and figure out a way to win this case.
想办法打赢这场官司
Harvey Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特
I was wondering when you would show up.
我还在想你会什么时候来呢
That's funny; I was wondering why
呵呵,我还在想你为什么
you never sent me a Christmas card.
从来没给我寄过圣诞贺卡呢
You don't seem the least bit worried about
看起来你一点也不担心
the pending charges against your secretary.
对你秘书的指控
I'm not, because she did nothing wrong.
当然不担心,她又没做错事
Well, you know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
I think you wouldn't be here if she did nothing wrong.
我觉得要是她真是清白的,你就不会来了
Listen to me. She didn't steal anything.
听我说,她什么也没偷
She got those documents by convincing them to let her in,
她说服他们放她进去,才拿到的文件
and that is not a crime.
这不是犯罪
And the last time you were in my office,
上一次你来我办公室的时候
you told me you hadn't committed a crime
你说你没有为了达到目的
to get the job done.
而触犯法律
After I told you you had an innocent man,
我告诉过你,你错抓无辜
and all you cared about was procedure.
可你只在乎程序
All I cared about was the law.
我只在乎法律
Well, if you're so concerned with people breaking the law,
要是你真这么关心犯法的人
why don't you take a look at those documents?
怎么不去看看那些文件
Because they prove Liberty Rail actually committed a crime,
因为它们证明了自由铁路公司确实犯罪了
unlike Donna, whose only crime is working for me.
而唐娜,只是因为为我工作而受到牵连
I'm not investigating her for working for you.
我调查她不是因为她为你工作
I'm investigating her for felony fraud.
而是因为诈欺罪
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
The woman that let her in swears your secretary told her
那个放她进去的女的一口咬定
she was with the National Transportation Safety Board.
你秘书说自己是国家运输管理局的人
That's a federal agency,
那可是联邦机关
which makes what she did not a trick.
那她使得可就不是小伎俩了
It makes it felony fraud.
而是诈欺
My office. Now.
到我办公室来,马上
Close the door.
关门
Harvey, what happened?
哈维,怎么了
What happened is, you lied to me.
怎么了,你骗了我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You told their secretary you were with the NTSB?
你告诉他们的秘书你是国家运输管理局的人
That's not what I said. Bullshit.
那不是我的原话,胡扯
I know when I've been lied to.
你骗我的时候我就知道你在胡扯
Come clean right now.
现在马上给我说清楚
I
我...
Right the hell now.
他妈的马上不懂吗
I never said I was with them.
我没说过我是他们的人
I said, "Have you ever heard of
原话是, "你有没有听说过"
the National Transportation Safety Board?"
"国家运输管理局"
How is that any different?
有什么区别吗
I'm sorry, I You're sorry?
对不起,我... 对不起有屁用
Harvey, I swear I didn't know that that made it a crime.
哈维,我真不知道这么说是犯法的
You knew when I pointblank asked you,
我明确问你的时候你就知道了
and you lied to me about it.
但是你对我说了谎
Well, I thought that you would take care of it.
我以为你会处理好的
How can I take care of it
要是你连实话都不告诉我
if you don't tell me the goddamn truth?
我怎么能处理好
Do you think that I didn't want to tell you the truth?
你以为我不想实话实说吗
Then why didn't you? Because I was ashamed.
那你为什么不说,因为我很惭愧
I know that it sounds stupid,
我知道这听起来很傻
but you and Mike and everyone pull these rabbits
但是你和迈克他们,总能像变戏法那样
out of your hats all the time,
想出一个又一个办法
and I just sit outside, and I answer the phones.
而我却只能坐在外面接电话
And then I got those documents, and people said I saved the day.
可是我搞到了这些文件,他们就把我当救星
And the next thing I knew, you were on my doorstep
还没等我反应过来,你就已经在我面前
coming at me like I was some sort of criminal,
像看罪犯一样看着我
and I panicked, and I lied.
我被吓到了,所以我撒谎了
Donna I'm sorry, Harvey.
唐娜,对不起,哈维
I know you are, but this just got
我知道,但是你却使我摆脱这件事
1,000 times harder for me to get out of.
难了一千倍
You mean for you to get me out of.
你是指帮我摆脱这件事吧
Donna, you of all people should understand by now
唐娜,到现在你最该知道
that to me they're the same thing.
对于我来说,我们不分彼此
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I went to see you at work. They said you called in sick.
我去你单位找你,他们说你请了病假
I said, what are you doing here?
我说了,你来干嘛
I wanted to tell you the good news.
我想告诉你个好消息
I'm not dropping your case after all.
我不会放弃你的案子了
Good for you.
你高兴就好
Hey, Joe.
I know you've been jerked around,
我知道你觉得自己被耍了
but things are gonna change.
但是事情会改变的
Gonna change? Really?
会改变吗,真的吗
I thought you said you got the evidence in the wrong way.
你不是说拿到证据的方式不正当吗
Well, and you said we should get it in the right way,
可你不是说用正当的方式就好了吗
so that's exactly what we're gonna do.
而这正是我们要做的
Like I said, good for you, but you're not gonna do it with me.
我说过了,你爱咋地咋地,与我无关
Hey, Joe.
I can't subpoena those records without the legitimate client.
没有正当委托人,我不能传唤那些记录
I have no basis and no standing to move forward if I did.
要是这么做的话,我根本没有立场
Oh, now you have time to explain procedure to me, right?
现在你有时间来跟我解释程序问题了
Okay, fine. I deserved that.
好,是我活该
But, Joe, this case cannot move forward without you.
但是,这个案子不能没有你,乔
You should have thought of that before you cut me loose.
你在放弃我之前就应该想到这些的
They got to you, didn't they?
他们来找你了对吧
They gave you a few dollars to shut you up,
付了你封口费
and then they sealed the agreement with no admission of guilt.
跟你达成了无罪协议
You know what?
你知道吗
I can't comment on that, and you know why,
我不能议论这件事,你也知道原因
but let's get one thing straight.
但是有一点我们得说清楚
They didn't shut me up; you did.
不是他们让我闭的嘴,是你
And if I took anything,
就算我接受了什么
it was because I had no other choice.
那也是因为我没有选择的余地
Joe, listen to me.
乔,听我说
If the check hasn't cleared, we can still get out of it.
如果支票还没有兑现,我们还有机会
Don't come by here anymore.
不要再来这里了
So much for really caring about those people.
你不是真心在乎那些人吗
Go to hell.
见鬼去吧
I thought nobody puts baby in the corner.
谁把小宝贝安排到角落坐了
Since when am I "Baby"?
我怎么成了"小宝贝"
Since you're sitting in the corner.
你坐在角落里啊
You're usually a power table kind of girl.
你通常都是众人瞩目的女生
Well, I'm not tonight.
今晚我不是
Jessica, what's going on?
杰西卡,怎么了
It's over between me and Jeff.
我和杰夫结束了
What? What happened?
什么,怎么回事
It's not important.
不重要了
One day the man is calling me about taking you to Paris,
昨天他打电话给我说要带你去巴黎
and the next it's over,
今天就结束了
and the reason for all that isn't important?
这么大转变的原因还不重要
No, it isn't, because right now,
不,因为现在
I have to decide whether he should stay at the firm.
我得决定他是否该留在律所里
Well, then I'd say the reason that you broke up is important.
那我得说这分手的原因很重要
And I don't want to get into it right now,
我现在不想谈这个
because it's not going to change.
木已成舟
Wow, heard that before.
这话很耳熟啊
Leah, I'm not like Dad, and I'm tired of hearing it.
丽娅,我跟爸爸不一样,别再说我像了
I know you always say you're not like him,
我知道你总说你不像他
but here you are scrubbing up for the next surgery
但你现在不去挽回你爱的人
instead of fighting for the man that you love.
反倒像他一样在准备下一场手术了
You know what?
你知道吗
Most sisters would say, "I'm sorry, Jessica,"
大多数姐妹会说,"真遗憾,杰西卡"
and then give me a hug.
然后给我一个拥抱
Jessica, I am sorry that you're hurting,
杰西卡,我很遗憾你受伤了
and if you want something sugarcoated,
但如果你想要甜蜜慰藉
I'll order you dessert, but that is not how we show support.
我会帮你点甜点,但我们不是这么扶持对方的
You're right.
没错
We show it by telling each other what we think, so...
我们扶持的方式是分享想法,那你...
And what I think is,
我想的是
two days ago, this man loved you.
两天前这个男人还爱着你
So unless you cheated on him, stole from him,
所以除非你劈腿或者偷了他的钱
or killed somebody, it seems to me the two of you
或者杀了人,在我看来你们
should be able to get past whatever it is you did do.
应该可以想办法挽回这段感情
Joe Henderson backed out.
乔·亨德森不干了
Harvey, did you hear me?
哈维,你听见我说话了吗
They paid him off. We have no case anymore.
他们花钱封了他的口,我们现在没法起诉了
And right now, I have a bigger problem.
现在我有个更大的麻烦
Donna lied.
唐娜说谎了
What do you mean, she lied?
什么意思,她说谎了
I mean she didn't just bullshit her way into that file room.
我是说她不只是混进了档案室
She used the words "National Transportation Safety Board."
她还用了"国家交通安全局"的名头
In what context?
在什么情况下说的
In the context of committing a crime to help you.
在不惜犯罪来帮你的情况下
Are you accusing me of knowing that she did that?
你是在指责我知道她这么做了吗
If you didn't know, it's because you didn't want to know.
如果你不知道,是因为你不想知道
Harvey, she told me she didn't steal those things.
哈维,她告诉我她没偷那些文件
I believed her the same way you did.
我和你一样相信了
And you lied just like she did.
那你就像她一样说谎了
I did not lie.
我没说谎
Then how come when I asked you where those documents came from,
那为什么我问你这些文件哪儿来的之后
Why you didn't say one word about Donna?
你怎么一个字没提唐娜的事
Because you wouldn't have listened to another word
因为如果我说了,你就什么都
I said after that, and I was trying to get the job done.
听不下去了,我是在完成任务
Well, you got the job done by risking her.
你为了完成任务不惜让她冒险
And how is that different than all the times you risked me?
这和你以前让我冒风险有什么不同
Because she's different.
因为她和你不同
Harvey, I swear I didn't know.
哈维,我发誓我不知道
Well, like I said, right now, I've got a bigger problem.
我已经说了,现在麻烦更大了
Donna's gonna be charged with felony fraud,
唐娜会面临诈骗重罪指控
and she's guilty.
她还是有罪的
Five elements. What?
五要素,什么
Proving fraud consists of five elements.
证明诈骗成立有五个要素
Okay, I'm aware of that, and they have all of them.
好,我知道,但全满足
What about injury?
伤害呢
How did Donna injure Liberty Rail?
唐娜怎么给自由铁路公司造成伤害了
You know how. I know, and you know.
你心知肚明,我们都清楚
But Evan Smith isn't gonna sit in front of a jury
但伊凡·施密斯不会坐在陪审团前
and explain why those documents have value
解释清楚那些档案的意义
without exposing her client to criminal charges.
同时又不提她客户面临的刑事指控
And without damages,
没有造成损害
what Donna did is trespassing at the worst.
唐娜的行为最多只是非法入侵
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
I want you to stay on the civil case.
我要你继续这个民事案件
Harvey, the lawsuit is dead.
哈维,这个案子已经没戏了
We don't have a plaintiff.
我们没有原告
Then get another one, because I'm not letting
那就去找一个,因为我不会
this woman get away with a goddamn thing.
那个女人拿到一分钱的
All right,
好吧
I'm paying you the courtesy of a meeting.
我是好意来找你
What's on your mind?
你有什么想法
Well, based on his reputation, I would say that
根据他的名声,我敢说
he's going to try to weasel his way out of this.
他打算逃避这个起诉
What I'm going to do is save Mr. Wolf
我是打算帮沃尔夫先生
from being embarrassed in open court.
摆脱在法庭公开受窘的情形
And I'm sure there's no side benefit to you in the process.
我敢说你这么做没什么附带好处吧
You do know you're gonna have to put Ms. Smith
你知道你这么做会让史密斯女士
on the stand, right?
上证人席对吧
So do you; that's why you had her come down here.
你也是啊,所以她才会到这地步
And did she tell you what Donna actually took?
她告诉你唐娜究竟拿了什么东西吗
You told me what Donna took.
你告诉我的
And I also told you that it proves they committed a crime,
我还告诉你这是用来证明他们犯了罪
but she can't say that, which means all Donna stole
但她不能这么说,所以唐娜偷的东西
was a meaningless stack of papers,
只是一叠废纸
and without actual damages
没有任何伤害
I know the law.
我也懂法律
Then you know you've got a shitty witness.
那你知道你的证人多不靠谱了
Well?
是吗
I can't get into the details of those documents,
我不能透露那些文档的细节
but that doesn't mean that they don't have value.
但这不表示那些文件没有价值
Of course they have value. The saved you ass.
它们当然有价值,替你保命
They're confidential. They have trade secrets.
那是机密文件,有商业秘密
The only secret that is in there
唯一的秘密就是
is that your trains kill people.
你们的火车害死人
All right, enough.
好吧,够了
Ms. Smith, if you can't show damages,
史密斯女士,如果你不能证明伤害
I have no case.
我就没立案了
You don't need damages.
你不需要损害
You have intent.
有意图就够了
And if you really knew my reputation,
如果你真的了解我
you'd also know that I used to work here.
你知道我以前在这里干过
And I can tell you they've never gone after anyone for intent
我告诉你在地区检察官的历史上
in the history of the D.A.'s office,
就没有仅靠意图就起诉的案例
and they're not gonna start now.
他们现在也不会开此先例
It was good doing business with you, Evan.
很高兴和你打交道,伊凡
Hey. How are things?
事情顺利吗
You mean the things that you said that Harvey
你是说哈维说会
would take care of?
搞定的那些事情吗
Yes, those are exactly the things I mean.
没错,我就是说那些事
Well, those are exactly the things
那些事情哈维
that Harvey just took care of.
的确搞定了
He did?
是吗
He did.
是的
Louis, what's wrong?
路易,怎么了
Nothing's wrong.
没事
It's just... I know it wasn't gonna happen,
只是,我知道肯定不可能
but when you first told me they might press charges,
但当你告诉我他们要起诉你时
the thought of you behind bars...
我不禁想到你被关起来...
Oh, come on.
别这样
It just would have been some cushy, whitecollar resort.
那里都是轻松的白领罪犯度假地
I could have finally gotten my yoga certification
我可能终于会有机会拿瑜伽认证了
It wouldn't have been.
不会的
But it doesn't matter, because I was right.
没关系,因为我说对了
Harvey did whatever it took.
哈维想尽了一切办法
Thanks, Louis.
谢谢,路易
God, he doesn't even know how lucky he is to have you.
他根本不知道拥有你是多幸运的一件事
Norma's still out, isn't she?
诺玛还没来,对吧
Her goddamn sister tripped and fell in the tub,
她那个天杀的姐姐绊了一跤摔进了浴缸
and she went to help.
她去帮忙了
It's like she doesn't even care about me at all.
她好像一点都不在乎我
I know you don't work in maintenance,
我知道你不在维修部上班
but you do have access to accounts payable,
但你有权查阅账单
so if you could...
如果你...
looknohey, please, just hear me...
别,拜托,听我...
God damn it.
该死
Another one wouldn't take your call?
又一个不接你电话的
No, none of them will.
没人会听我说
I've been through this entire directory.
我给整张名单上的人都打过电话
As soon as I use the words "Crash," "Heat," Or "Sensors,"
只要我一提"车祸""热""感应器"这几个词
they all stop talking.
他们就不肯再说了
Mike, people died.
迈克,有人死了
Somebody's got to want to do the right thing.
一定会有人想要声张正义
Well, if somebody does, I can't find them.
就算有人,我也找不到
Okay what about the victims' families?
受害者家属呢
Oh, you mean the original plaintiffs.
你是说最初的原告吗
Yeah, the problem is, they already have a settlement.
问题是,他们已经和解了
Go on. Look at it.
看看吧
They weren't stupid.
铁路公司不傻
It prevents them from ever going after them again.
和解书使受害者家属再也不能追究他们的责任
Mike, I'm just trying to help you.
迈克,我只是想帮忙
I know you are. I'm sorry.
我知道,抱歉
I'm just frustrated.
我只是很沮丧
If I can't find a new plaintiff, I can't keep this case alive.
如果找不到新原告,我就没法继续受理此案
Wait a second.
等等
You said no one at the company will talk to you.
你说公司里没人愿意跟你谈
They won't, because they're all afraid they'll lose their job.
是啊,因为他们都害怕丢了饭碗
All right, so what about someone who has nothing left to lose?
如果那个人再没什么可以失去的呢
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I'm talking about him.
我说的是他
So I rescheduled the meeting that you missed with Latham
我帮你重新安排了之前错过的和莱瑟姆的会面
for 3:00 tomorrow.
明天下午三点
Here are the newest contracts.
这是最新的合同
Also, Kathy Finn called about the takeover,
凯西·芬恩就收购的事打电话过来
so I sent her the latest specs, and I told her to sit tight.
我给了她最新细则,告诉她稍安勿躁
And I noticed the left pen on your desk set was out of ink,
我还注意到你桌上左边那支笔没水了
so I had the cartridge replaced.
我帮你换了笔芯
You could have done all of this while I was out of the office.
这些事可以在我不在的时候做
I know, but then I wouldn't have had a chance to thank you.
我知道,但那样我就没机会向你道谢了
Donna.
唐娜
Thank you, Harvey.
谢谢你,哈维
You're welcome.
不用谢
Ms. Paulsen, Mr. Specter.
保尔森女士,斯佩克特先生
Terrance, you better be here to give Donna a formal apology
泰伦斯,你最好是来代地检署
from the D.A.'s office.
向唐娜正式道歉的
No.
I'm here to give her lawyer this.
我是来把这个给她的律师
Harvey, what is that?
哈维,是什么
Donna, leave the room.
唐娜,你出去
You can tell her to leave.
你可以让她出去
Don't forget to tell her
但别忘了告诉她
her arraignment's 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
明早九点法庭要传讯她
Arraignment? For what?
传讯,因为什么
You son of a bitch.
你个婊子养的
You amended the charges to intent?
你把指控改成了意图诈骗
You said it's never been done
你说地检署史上
in the history of the D.A.'s office.
从没这样做过
I decided to make history.
我决定创造历史
By going after someone for stealing nothing.
通过对付一个什么都没偷的人
She went in there to find the Hope Diamond.
她进去找希望之钻
Just because she came out with a piece of glass
就算只带走了一块玻璃
doesn't mean it wasn't fraud.
也不代表那不是欺诈
That's exactly what it means.
本来就不是
Every time I run into you,
每次我抓到你
you tell me whatever shady thing just went down
你都说你做下的肮脏勾当
was about the greater good or that it didn't happen
是为了大局,或是根本没做过
or this, that, or the other, but a crime was committed here,
或是因为这个,因为那个,但这是犯罪
and I'm going after her for it.
我要因此追究她的责任
Bullshit. You're going after me.
扯淡,你是想对付我
Oh, you're telling me you didn't order her to do it.
你是说你没命令她偷东西
No, I didn't.
没有
Well, we'll find out...
我们会查清楚的
when she's about to be convicted
她即将被判有罪的时候
and I offer her a deal.
我会跟她做笔交易
What happens now?
现在怎么办
What happens now is, we go in there tomorrow
明天去接受传讯
and enter a plea of not guilty.
进行无罪抗辩
But I am guilty.
但我有罪
Donna, intent to commit fraud is a bullshit charge,
唐娜,意图诈骗这种指控根本是无稽之谈
and he's just using you to try to scare you.
他只是想以此来吓唬你
Well, it's working. I'm scared.
起码管用,我被吓倒了
Donna What's the punishment?
唐娜,会怎么判
It doesn't matter, because I'm gonna get you out of it.
这不重要,因为我会帮你脱罪
Harvey, what's the punishment?
哈维,会怎么判
Three to five years.
三到五年
Oh, my God.
天啊
Three to five years for what? Not now, Louis.
什么三到五年,现在没空,路易
I just saw Terrance Wolf at the elevator.
我刚在电梯那看到泰伦斯·沃尔夫
Three to five years for what?
什么三到五年
He's charging her with intent to commit fraud.
他起诉她意图诈骗
Holy shit.
该死
Louis, I don't want to hear it.
路易,我不想听
Well, you're going to, because you were supposed to
你必须听,因为你本应该
get her out of this.
帮她摆脱这摊破事
This isn't helping.
你这样于事无补
What the hell do you think I've been doing?
那你以为我之前在干什么
I don't know, but whatever it is, it didn't do a thing.
不知道,但不管你做了什么,都毫无用处
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
I told her that you were never gonna let her get in trouble.
我告诉她你永远不会让她有麻烦
It's not so simple.
没这么简单
What the hell isn't so simple?
怎么就不简单了
She's guilty.
她有罪
Wolf is trying to use her to turn on me,
沃尔夫想利用她来对付我
because he thinks I put her up to it.
因为他认为是我让她做的
Did you?
是你吗
Harvey didn't even know I did it.
哈维毫不知情
You know what? It doesn't even matter.
无所谓了
Because I'm taking over. No, you're not.
这案子我来办,不行
He's trying to get her to turn on you.
他想利用她来对付你
You cannot be her lawyer.
你不能当她的律师
She's not going to, so what difference does it make?
她不会背叛我,有什么区别
The difference is,
区别在于
if you're out of the picture, Wolf backs down.
如果你不插手,沃尔夫就会让步
From where he's standing, I'm in the picture,
在他看来,我已经牵扯其中
and he's never gonna back down.
他不会让步的
You don't know that, and this is Donna's life.
这可未必,这事关唐娜的人生
And I'm not putting it in your hands.
我不会把她的人生交到你手里
And it's not your decision to make.
这不是你能决定的
No, it's not. It's Donna's.
确实,这要唐娜来决定
And she's sticking with me.
她跟我一伙
Louis, please, I know that you want to help,
路易,拜托,我知道你想帮忙
but just go.
但你还是走吧
Mr. Jaworski. Yeah.
亚沃尔斯基先生,是我
My name is Mike Ross. I'm with Pearson Specter Litt.
我是皮尔逊斯佩克特利特律所的迈克·罗斯
This is Rachel Zane.
这位是瑞秋·赞恩
She's one of our associates.
律所的律师
Sir, we'd like to speak with you about the accident.
先生,我们想跟你谈谈那起事故
Look, I was already deposed for that lawsuit.
我已经做过证了
The victims got paid.
受害者得到了赔偿
I said everything I had to say, okay?
我能说的也都说了
We're not here to come after you.
我们不是来追究你
We want you to sue Liberty Rail.
我们想让你起诉自由铁路公司
Oh, yeah? And why would I sue them?
是吗,我为什么要起诉他们
'Cause while you might have been driving the train,
因为虽然火车是你驾驶的
that accident wasn't your fault.
但事故不是你的错
Is this some kind of a joke?
你在逗我吗
No, sir. It isn't.
不,先生,不是的
They made you the fall guy.
他们让你做了替罪羊
Bullshit. Why would they do that?
放屁,他们为什么要这么做
Because they needed to blame someone,
因为他们得归罪于某人
and not only were you at the wheel,
而你不但是驾驶员
you had no memory of what happened.
还不记得发生什么事了
Nah, I don't believe it.
不,我不相信
They're a good company. They wouldn't do this.
他们是家好公司,他们不会这么做的
Mr. Jaworski
亚沃尔斯基先生...
Look, I killed those people.
听着,是我害死了那些人
And they still gave me early retirement
这种情况下他们还同意算我提早退休
and let me keep my pension.
同时还继续给我发退休金
The reason they did that was to keep you quiet.
他们之所以那样做是为了安抚你
I need you to get off my property,
我要你们滚出我家
both of you.
你们两个
Sir, you know that we're telling the truth.
先生,你知道我们说的是真相
Yeah, well, is the truth gonna support the family of a guy
是啊,但是这个真相能帮一个余生
who can't get another job for the rest of his life?
都无法再找一份工作的人养家糊口吗
If we win, you'll be set up for life.
假如我们赢了,你就衣食无忧了
Ah, take a look at me.
你们看看我
I ain't the guy who wins.
我不是那种能赢的人
I'm the guy who loses.
我就是那种注定会输的人
What if I can guarantee to take care of all of that
假如我能保证料理好一切呢
no matter what happens.
无论发生什么
What would you need me to do?
你们需要我做什么
All rise.
全体起立
You okay?
你还好吧
Am I gonna have to talk?
我要发言吗
Just be polite and say "Your Honor."
你就恭恭敬敬说"法官大人"就好
It will be over before you know it.
不等你反应过来一切就结束了
State versus Donna Paulsen.
州地检起诉唐娜·鲍尔森
Is the defense counsel prepared to proceed with the arraignment?
辩护律师准备好继续提审了吗
We are, Your Honor.
准备好了,法官大人
Ms. Paulsen, you have been charged
鲍尔森女士,你被诉
with felony intent to commit fraud.
意图诈骗的重罪
This carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.
这将导致最高五年的监禁判决
Do you understand the charges against you today?
你清楚今天对你的指控吗
Yes, Your Honor.
清楚,法官大人
How do you plead?
你有什么要辩护的吗
Not guilty, Your Honor.
无罪辩护,法官大人
Very well.
很好
Mr. Wolf, is the state ready to go to trial?
沃尔夫先生,地检准备好进行庭审了吗
We are, Your Honor.
准备好了,法官大人
Trial is set to begin Monday.
庭审安排在周一开始
Next case.
下一案
All right, you made your point.
好了,你的意思我明白了
Let's plead this down to a misdemeanor
我们把这案子辩护成轻罪
and both go back to our real jobs.
然后回去干正事吧
This is my real job.
这就是我的正事
Maybe if you had a little more respect for what it stands for,
假如你对这个所代表的东西还留有一丝尊敬的话
you wouldn't be standing here.
你就不会站在这里了
Listen, I'm gonna wipe that look off your smug face.
听着,我要从你自鸣得意的脸上把那个表情抹去
You give it a try, Harvey,
你尽管试试,哈维
but I've got all the evidence I need.
但是我掌握了所需的一切证据
You're gonna have to go find yourself a new secretary.
你得为自己找个新秘书了
I see you're back to not knocking.
我看你又开始不敲门了
I take it that means you've made up your mind.
我把这个当成是你已经下定决心了
I have.
的确
And,
然后
what I've decided
我决定
is that you shut the door on me the other night,
你那晚将我拒之门外
and it's not fair for you to dictate
让你来规定我做过什么
what I do and don't get to say.
却不让我能申辩是不公平的
I told you.
我早告诉过你了
It doesn't matter what you have to say,
无论你必须说什么都没关系
because whatever it is, I won't believe it.
因为不管怎样,我都不会相信的
Well, what if I was here to tell you that I love you?
那假如我是来告诉你我爱你的呢
Jessica, you lied to me for months
杰西卡,你骗了我几个月...
Jeff, please.
杰夫,拜托
Just listen.
听我说
I know I hurt you,
我知道我伤害了你
but you were the one
但是是你希望
who wanted us to work together and be in a relationship.
我们能一起工作,开始一段恋情的
And you were the one who thought it was a mistake.
而是你觉得这是个错误的
Because I was scared.
因为我害怕了
But I changed my mind,
但我改变注意了
because you refused to give up.
因为你拒绝放弃
And now I'm refusing to give up.
而如今我也拒绝放弃
I want you to stay here.
我希望你能留在这里
I want us to have both.
我希望我们能工作感情兼得
Jessica
杰西卡...
You wanted me to let my walls down.
你曾经希望我能放下心墙
Well, they're down.
现在放下了
Donna, why don't you go home?
唐娜,你为什么不回家
You know I like to be alone when I'm getting ready for a trial.
你知道我准备上庭时喜欢一个人静静
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
What is it?
怎么了
I think maybe Louis was right.
我觉得路易也许是对的
You think Louis was right about what?
你觉得路易什么东西对了
Maybe he should be handling my case.
也许应该让他来接手我的案子
Okay, well, if that's how you feel.
好吧,假如你这么觉得的话
I knew it; I knew you would take this as an insult.
我知道你会将其看作是一次侮辱
How exactly would you like me to take it?
不然你想让我怎么看
I would like you to take it seriously
我希望你能严肃看待
and talk about it with me.
并且和我谈谈这件事
Okay, Donna,
好吧,唐娜
why exactly would you prefer Louis to handle this?
你到底为什么想要路易接手
Because I sat in that arraignment today,
因为我今天去参加那个提审
and it hit me for the first time
第一次意识到
that I might actually go to prison.
我可能真的要进监狱了
And you were more concerned with attacking Terrance Wolf
而你更在乎攻击泰伦斯·沃尔夫
than you were with me.
而不是我
So you think Louis is right.
所以你觉得路易是对的
I piss off the D.A. too much.
我把地方检察官惹得太不高兴了
Well, you sure did today.
你今天的确如此
Because he's coming at us.
那是因为他在针对我们
And you're pouring gas on the fire.
而你在火上浇油
Because that's what I do,
因为那就是我的行事风格
and I don't need you
而我不需要你
coming in here secondguessing how I do my job.
在事后走进这里来批评我的工作方式
Harvey, why are you attacking me?
哈维,你为什么要攻击我
I'm not the enemy.
我不是你的敌人
You sure as hell are right now.
你现在绝对是了
What? Why am I the
什么,为什么我会是...
Because I'm getting ready for a fight,
因为我正在准备打仗
and you're telling me you don't think I can win.
而你却来告诉我你不觉得我能赢
I'm not telling you that.
我不是这个意思
I'm telling you that I'm petrified.
我是在告诉你我吓坏了
And I understand, but I don't have time to comfort you.
我理解,但我没时间来安慰你
Well, I need you to make time.
那我需要你挤点时间
And I can't, because
我做不到,因为...
Harvey, this is my life!
哈维,这是我的人生
When I told Louis how you got me out of this thing,
当我告诉路易你是怎么帮我从这件事里脱身时
he told me how scared he was at the thought
他告诉我一想到我要进监狱
of me going to prison,
他是多么的害怕
and I just...
而我只是...
need...
需要...
you...
你...
to
来...
Donna, the thought of you going to prison
唐娜,一想到你要进监狱了
makes me want to drop to my knees.
我就吓得膝盖一软
You want to hear me say it?
你想听我说出来吗
There it is.
我说了
But that's not gonna happen,
但那不会发生的
because I'm not gonna let it happen.
因为我不会允许这件事发生的
But in order to do that,
但是要做到这一点
you need to let me do what I do.
你得让我做好我要做的事
Harvey That's enough.
哈维... 够了
You want someone to give you a hug?
你想找人给你个拥抱吗
Go to Louis.
去找路易
You want someone to get you out of this thing,
你想找人帮你从这件事里脱身
you need to leave me alone.
你就得让我一个人静静
I need to know everything you have,
我要知道你掌握的一切
and I need to know right now.
马上就要知道
We got the conductor to sign on,
我们让驾驶员答应了
but we have to give him
但是我们得给他...
I don't care what I have to give him.
我不在乎我要给他什么
What does that give us?
只在乎那能给我们带来什么
What do you mean? It gives us standing.
什么意思,能给我们立案的资格
Now we can subpoena those records.
现在我们可以用传票传唤那些记录了
Well, that's not enough.
那还不够
It's a start. I don't need a start.
至少是个开始啊,我要的不是开始
I need a finish, and I need it now.
是结果,而且立刻就要
They're charging Donna, aren't they?
他们要起诉唐娜了是吗
She was arraigned this morning.
今天早上被传讯的
If this thing goes to trial, I can't guarantee a win.
如果上庭,我没法保证能赢
So we're back to trading the case for Donna.
那你又要为唐娜放弃这个案子了是吗
Yeah, and I don't want to hear your moral objections
是的,而且我不想听你那套
about those people getting away with murder.
不该让杀人犯漏网的道德说辞
I'm not talking about that, Harvey,
我没打算那么说,哈维
but if Donna was arraigned,
但如果唐娜已经被传讯了
it's not up to them to drop the charges.
就不是他们撤诉能解决的了
It's up to Wolf, and you know he's never gonna do that.
决定权在沃尔夫,你知道他不会撤诉
I'm not talking about dropping the charges.
我不是要让他撤诉
I'm talking about making this whole damn thing go away.
我是要抹掉整个案件
Harvey, if you're saying what I think you're saying,
哈维,如果我没理解错
that's obstruction of justice.
你这是干扰司法公正
The way I see it, it's justice.
在我看来,这才是公正
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I do, and I don't give a shit.
我知道,而且我不在乎
This is Donna. All right, I get it.
此事事关唐娜,好吧,我懂了
But what if what I have isn't enough?
但如果我的材料不够呢
Like you said, it's a start.
你自己说的,至少是个开始
Have an official complaint on my desk by the morning.
明天一早我要在桌上见到正式诉状
And what are you gonna do? I'm gonna get us enough.
那你干什么去,我去弄足够的材料
All right, I hear you. I hear you.
行了,听见了听见了
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
No.
不知道
Yeah, Mike Ross works for me.
迈克·罗斯是我的手下
Hey, I don't give a shit.
我不管
I told him not to take your case in the first place,
一开始我就跟他说不要接你的案子
because I knew you were a goddamn shakedown artist,
因为我知道你就是个诈骗犯
but now someone I care about is in trouble,
但现在我在乎的人卷进了麻烦
because you took a payout.
就因为你拿钱走人了
Get out of my face.
滚出去
Listen to me.
听我说
If you don't do what we need you to do,
如果你不听我们的话
I will hurt you.
你会倒大霉
You better be prepared to kill me,
你最好做好了杀我的准备
because I'm not gonna give that money back.
因为我绝不会把钱还回去的
Well, if this is just about money,
如果只是钱的问题
then we don't need to fight at all.
那就不需要动手解决了
Harvey, this is becoming a habit.
哈维,我都快养成见你的习惯了
I've seen you more than my last three boyfriends.
我见你比见之前三个男友的次数都多
Somehow that doesn't surprise me.
这并不让我意外
You're funny.
你真幽默
I like you.
我喜欢你
But I know you're not here to mock my relationship,
但你来恐怕不是为了嘲笑我的恋爱史吧
so what's on your mind?
你想说什么
We wanted to give you this.
我们想给你这个
What's this?
这是什么
It's the lawsuit we filed on behalf of Michael Jaworski.
我们替迈克尔·亚沃尔斯基拟写的诉状
You know, the man you let take the fall for the accident.
就是被你们当作替罪羊的那位
Michael Jaworski can't sue
迈克尔·亚沃尔斯基不可以上诉
What?
什么
Sue you, because you were smart enough
起诉你吗,因为你很聪明
to take care of his expenses?
会替他付账吗
Well, now I'm taking care of his expenses.
现在替他付账的是我了
And now we have standing,
现在可以立案了
and we are going to subpoena those documents.
我们打算使用这些文件
Am I supposed to start quaking in my boots?
我是不是该怕的发抖呢
Nope, we know if you can doctor a report,
当然不,我们知道如果你们能改报告
you can alter those maintenance records.
这些记录你们也能动手脚
I didn't alter anything.
我什么也没有篡改
Well, that's not what Joe Henderson said.
乔·亨德森可不是这么说的
He said you came to him, admitted everything,
他说你找到了他,承认了一切
and offered him a settlement to keep quiet.
还提出了一个让他住口的和解方案
We didn't admit anything, and that settlement is sealed.
我们什么也没承认,而且那是保密协定
Oh, you mean this settlement?
你说的是这份吗
We had an agreement.
我们有约在先的
Well, here's the thing about paying people off, Evan.
伊凡,拿钱息事宁人的坏处就在于
Someone can always pay them more.
总有人能出更高的价
His word won't hold up against Richard McIntyre's.
他的话没有理查德·麦金泰尔先生的可靠
Oh, he's not saying that Richard McIntyre put him up to it.
他不会说是理查德·麦金泰尔先生指使的
He's saying you did.
他说是你干的
That's bullshit.
胡说八道
And does that really matter?
是不是重要吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
You made the author of that report disappear.
你让写报告的作者消失了
You made Joe Henderson disappear.
也让乔·亨德森消失了
Figure out a way to make the witness against Donna
想想办法让唐娜的目击者也
change her tune.
改个说辞
That's obstruction of justice.
这是妨碍司法公正
That's not my problem.
那是你的问题
You son of a bitch.
你这个混蛋
It's your call.
决定权在你
Maybe people will believe Joe, maybe they won't,
也许人们会相信乔,也许不会
but instead of making money,
但怎样你恐怕都不但赚不到钱
you're gonna be defending yourself in court
还得用接下来的五年辛苦的在庭上
for the next five years.
为自己做辩护了
You're so sure we did this, you're really gonna let us
既然确信是我们干的,你真的会选择
get away with murder for your secretary?
为了你的秘书让我们逃出法网吗
You're damn right I am, and if I had to do it again,
我正是要这么做,就算让我再选一百次
I'd do it 100 times.
我也绝不会犹豫
What's that?
这是什么
You know that it is.
你知道这是什么
Jeff Jessica, you were right.
杰夫,杰西卡,你说的对
We either need to have both, or it's not going to work.
要么两者兼得,要么两者皆失
And you don't want both?
但你不想兼得
Effective immediately, I'm tendering my resignation.
此刻起,我提出辞职
Then I wish you luck.
那我祝你好运
Good luck, Jessica.
也祝你好运,杰西卡
Do you remember?
还记得吗
Yes, of course I remember. It happened right there.
当然记得,就是在那发生的
Well, it was your fault,
那都是你的错
'cause you made me burst out laughing.
是你害我大笑的
You didn't just burst.
可不光是大笑吧
You spat a piece of shrimp across the room
你喷出了一块虾肉都飞到屋子那头了
and into the back of my mother's hair.
就落在我妈妈的头发上
And she didn't even feel it because of all the hair spray,
但因为厚厚的发胶她甚至都没感觉到
and it stuck in there like a tick.
结果虾就跟标签似的一直挂在那里
Oh, my God.
太搞笑了
I could hardly look at her or that boyfriend
接下来的两个小时我都没好意思
for the next two hours.
看她和她男朋友
What was his name again?
他叫什么来着
Who cares? He was such a loser.
谁在乎,笨蛋一个
Oh, come on; he was the reason you had
拜托,他可是你参加了那个
that godawful party in the first place.
糟糕透顶的派对的原因呢
Thank you, Harvey.
谢谢你,哈维
You don't need to thank me. You already thanked me.
不用道谢了,你不是都谢过我了吗
No, I thanked you for fixing it.
不,上次道谢是谢谢你救我
Now I'm thanking you for not bringing it up all night.
这次是谢谢你一晚上都没提这事
I just figured if you wanted it brought up,
我想如果你愿意谈
you'd bring it up, and now you have, so...
你会主动提,你看你这不是提起了吗
I told you I'd never let anything happen to you,
我说过不会让你出事
and I won't ever,
就绝对会遵守诺言
so you don't ever have to feel scared like that again.
所以以后你再也不用害怕成那个样子了
I thought you said you didn't do the comfort thing.
你不是说你不会安慰人吗
I didn't say I didn't do it.
我没说我不会
I said I didn't have time,
我说的是当时没时间
because I was so busy saving your ass.
因为我在忙着救你的小命
I'm sorry I doubted you.
很抱歉质疑了你
I'm sorry I snapped at you.
我也很抱歉吼了你
Anyone else every loses faith in me,
其他人对我失去信心
it doesn't matter.
我根本不在乎
But with you, it's different.
但你不行
I should go.
我该走了
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你知道原因
You know I love you, Donna.
你知道我爱你,唐娜

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sue [su:]

想一想再看

vt. 控告,起诉
vi. 请求,追求,起诉

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
elevator ['eliveitə]

想一想再看

n. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机

联想记忆
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 区,地区,行政区
vt. 把 ... 划

 
subpoena [səb'pi:nə]

想一想再看

n. 传票 vt. 传审,传讯

联想记忆
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 诉讼双雄

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。