Jeff... Jessica, you were right.
杰夫,杰西卡,你说的对
We either need to have both, or it's not going to work.
要么两者兼得,要么两者皆失
Effective immediately, I'm tendering my resignation.
此刻起,我提出辞职
Forstman doesn't throw money around
傅滋曼可不会做没有回报
without getting something in return.
白白撒钱的亏本生意
He's gonna get money in return.
他会赚到钱
Money is third on his list.
他的心中钱只排在第三位
The first two are getting back at people
前两位是报复人
and getting control of people.
和控制人
Son of a bitch.
你这个混蛋
You didn't bring me here for you to sign on the arrows.
你让我来不是为了让你签字
You brought me here for me to sign on the arrows.
而是为了让我签字
Yep.
没错
After Woodall lost his job,
伍德尔失去工作后
Forstman got him installed at the S.E.C.,
傅滋曼把他安排到了证监会
Where's the proof?
证据在哪里
In Eric Woodall's bank accounts.
在埃里克·伍德尔的银行账户里
This is ridiculous.
太可笑了
I'm your boss.
我是你上司
Gentlemen, give me a minute.
先生们,给我一分钟
You're forcing me to turn you in
你就是逼我
for what you did 12 years ago.
检举你12年前做的事情
You're not gonna do that,
你不会的
because you did it too, pal.
因为你也牵涉其中了,伙计
Anyone else every loses faith in me,
其他人对我失去信心
it doesn't matter.
我根本不在乎
But with you, it's different.
但你不行
I should go.
我该走了
Why?
为什么
You know I love you, Donna.
你知道我爱你,唐娜
To Harvey.
敬哈维
To Harvey. Cheers.
敬哈维,干杯
Jay, can I get a Macallan 18?
杰伊,给我杯麦卡伦18年
You know, usually when someone wins their first trial,
要知道,一般来说第一次胜诉
they at least pretend to finish the drink
至少会假装把助理地检官
their fellow ADAs bought them.
同事们买的酒喝完
I'm sorry, do we
抱歉,我们...
Know each other? Not yet.
认识吗,还不呢
But today's your lucky day.
但今天你走运
And why is that?
为什么
Because it's the day you get to meet Donna.
因为你今天能结识唐娜
And let me guess. You're Donna.
我猜猜,你是唐娜吗
Oh, you have no idea how Donna I am.
你可不知道我有多唐娜呢
Well, Donna, I'm Harvey Harvey Specter.
好吧,唐娜,我是哈维...斯佩克特
You really think I'd be talking to you
你觉得我要是不知道你是谁
if I didn't know who you were?
还会跟你说话吗
And how exactly do you know about me?
你究竟怎么知道我的
I know about everybody.
我知道所有人
What I don't know is
我不知道的是
why this is the first case you ever took to trial.
为什么选这个案子作为你的法庭处子秀
Because it was a whitecollar crime,
因为是白领犯罪
not some drug dealer on a corner,
不是街角的毒贩
which makes it the kind of case
所以这种案子
That puts your name in the paper.
能让你上报纸
You're not just a pretty face, are you?
你不仅是长得美,是吧
No, I'm not.
的确
So maybe you should buy me a drink,
所以或许你该请我一杯酒
and we can continue this conversation in the corner.
我们可以去角落里继续对话
Jay?
杰伊
Sean, what are you doing in my building
肖恩,你大晚上的
in the middle of the night?
跑来我公寓楼做什么
I thought we were done with you following me.
你不是不再跟踪我了吗
I'm not following you.
我没跟踪你
I'm waiting for you.
我在等你
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
You need my help, or the SEC needs my help?
你,还是证监会
We both do.
都是
But at the moment, I care more about me
但现在,我更在乎我自己
than I do about the SEC.
而不是证监会
I can't find the money.
我找不到那笔钱了
What do you mean you can't find the money?
什么意思
What the hell have you been doing for the last three months?
你这三个月都在做什么
Looking for the money.
找钱
Then look harder,
那就再使劲点找
because Woodall isn't in the charity business.
伍德尔可不是做慈善的
Forstman buys people,
傅兹曼贿赂人
and we handed them to you on a silver platter.
我们把那人双手奉上了
And I stuck my neck out for you,
我为你冒了险
and I accused my friend of being on the take.
指控我朋友受贿
Now, if I can't follow through with that,
如果我不能把事做到底
Eric Woodall walks.
埃里克·伍德尔就要逃脱罪责了
Charles Forstman walks.
查尔斯·傅兹曼也是
Well, what makes you think I can find the money
你都找不到钱,为什么认为
when you couldn't?
我能
I don't know if you can or not,
我不知道你能不能
but they're gonna shut me down in five days,
但这个案子我只剩五天时间了
and I need all the help I can get.
我需要一切的帮助
Okay, enough about me. Let's talk about you.
不说我了,说说你吧
Ooh, my favorite subject.
我最喜欢的话题呢
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I think your favorite subject didn't come up to me
我觉得你最喜欢的话题找到我
just to find out why I went to trial.
不是为了问我为什么上庭
You want something.
你有所求
I sure do.
是啊
And I think I might be ready to give it to you.
我觉得我或许能给你
It's not sex.
不是性
Then never mind.
那当我没说
Wow, you're gonna be that honest about it.
你还真是坦诚啊
Saves time.
省时间嘛
Well, in that case, I want to move to your desk.
那我也不绕弯,我要做你的秘书
And why is that?
为什么
Because it's no secret that in a few years,
因为人人知道,你再过几年
you're going back to Gordon, Schmidt, and Van Dyke.
就要回高登·施密特·范·戴克律所
And let me guess, you want to come with me when I do.
我猜猜,你到时想一起来
No, I don't.
不
Then why?
那为什么
Because I'm gonna be an actress,
因为我要做个演员
and I want somebody who understands
我想要一个知道
that there's more to life than just the DA's office.
人生不止局限于地检官办公室的人
And that I can give my all to them
而且我能付出一切
but still step out for the occasional audition.
但偶尔还能去试镜
So you're stepping out on me already?
你这就要抛弃我啊
Yes, but the important thing is,
是的,但重点是
I'm telling you about it in advance.
我提前告诉你了啊
Macallan 36.
麦卡伦36年
I didn't order a Macallan 36.
我没点这个啊
It's from the gentleman over there.
那边的先生送的
Okay, I don't know who that is,
我不知道那人是谁
but I'm telling you right now, he is bad news.
但我现在就告诉你,他是麻烦
You look different.
你看上去不一样了
I will take that as a compliment.
我就当是夸我了
I meant I wasn't expecting to see you like that
我是说我没想到会见到你这样子...
II know what you meant.
我知道你什么意思
What you really meant is that you weren't expecting
你的意思是,你根本没想到
to see me at all.
会看到我
Excuse me?
什么
Come on, Harvey.
拜托,哈维
Ever since Mike came back to the firm,
自从迈克回到律所
I've basically been nonexistent to you.
你就一直视我不存在
What's going on?
怎么了
Cahill can't find the money.
卡荷尔找不到那笔钱
What do you mean he can't find the money?
什么叫找不到那笔钱
What's he been doing this whole time?
他这么长时间都在做什么啊
Yeah, that's what I said. And what did he say?
我也这么说的,他怎么说的
He said he's in trouble and he needs our help.
他说他遇到麻烦了,需要我们帮忙
And I'm gonna tell you what I couldn't tell him.
我要告诉你一些不能告诉他的事
He can't find the money
他找不到钱
because he's been looking in the wrong place.
是因为他找错了地方
So where's the right place?
那应该去哪里找
I don't know exactly.
我也不太清楚
But somewhere, there's a person Eric Woodall cares about,
但就在某处存在着一个埃里克·伍德尔在乎的人
and that's where the money went.
那里就是钱的去处
And why can't we tell Cahill that?
我们为什么不能跟卡荷尔这么说
Because I don't want him to know how I know it.
因为我不想让他知道我是如何知道这件事的
How do you know it? Because I know.
那你是怎么知道的,我就是知道
You want a chance to exist?
你想要个存在的机会
Figure out a way to get this done.
那就想出方法解决这件事
Louis, I got your note,
路易,我收到你的便签了
and I know that Norma's still out,
我也知道诺玛还没回来
but I really don't have time to
但我真的没时间
Norma's dead.
诺玛死了
What?
什么
She died this morning taking care of her sister.
她今早照顾她姐姐时去世了
Oh, Louis, I'm so sorry.
路易,我很抱歉
You don't need to fake it, Donna.
不用装了,唐娜
I'm not faking it.
我没有在装
She was a sweet woman.
她是个不错的人
She was a frickin' battleax is what she was.
她就是个母老虎
There wasn't a day that went by
过去的每一天
that I didn't want to rip out
我都想把她曲张的静脉拽出来
one of her varicose veins and strangle her with it.
然后用它来勒死她
Okay, I don't think you're in touch with
好吧,我觉得你现在
how you're really feeling right now.
无法认清自己的真实想法
How I'm feeling is that she left me high and dry
我现在的感觉就是她像往常一样
just like she always did.
留我在这里孤立无援
You expect her to keep working?
你还想让她继续工作
Look at this.
看看这个
It's her entire estate laid out on paper.
这是她全部的财产清单
She couldn't manage my calendar,
她没办法管理我的日程
but this crap that she plans within an inch of her life.
却对自己的生活确精细到极致
And you want me to make sure
你希望我确保这些
these things are bequeathed properly?
资产得到妥善安置
You can stuff them in a giant pinata for all I care.
你把它们拿去填充玩具我也不管
I have to go find the perfect urn
我还得去找个像样的罐子
to throw her ashes off the top of the building.
装着她的骨灰从楼顶扔下去
She requested that?
她这么要求的
No, she wanted them to be in here with me,
没有,她想把骨灰放在这里
but like hell I'm gonna do that.
但我绝不会那么做的
Okay, Louis, I will take care of this for you,
好吧,路易,我帮你处理这件事
but you're not throwing her ashes anywhere without me.
但你不能在我不在的时候去撒她的骨灰
Okay, fine.
好吧
Do you want me to smooth things over with Harvey for you?
那你需要我去和哈维打个招呼吗
No.
不用
Harvey will be just fine on his own.
哈维现在自己靠自己就很好
I know who you are, and I'm not interested.
我知道你是谁,我不感兴趣
Just 'cause I got a bad reputation?
就因为我的名声不好吗
Because I'm not accepting a drink
我不想因为把你的对手关起来了
for putting your rival behind bars.
就和你喝酒
You got the wrong idea, pal.
你想错了,伙计
I didn't buy you that for putting my enemy away.
我请你喝酒不是因为你把我的敌人关起来了
I bought you that for how you put my enemy away.
而是因为你把他关进去的方法
Okay, you got me.
好吧,你得到我的注意了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You.
你
You've got something special.
你身上有些特别的东西
And I want people with something special
我希望这样的人
working for me.
为我工作
Why exactly would I want to work for you?
我为什么会想要为你工作
I can think of a million reasons,
我可以想到一百万个理由
'cause that's the signing bonus I'm gonna give you,
那正是我要给你的签约奖金
and that's a hell of a lot more money
那个数额也远超过
than you're ever gonna make as a lawyer.
你做一辈子律师能挣到的钱
And what if I told you
那我如果告诉你
I don't practice law to make money?
我当律师不是为了钱呢
Then I'd ask you, what do you practice it for?
那我就会问你,你当律师是为了什么
To bend people to my will.
为了让人们按我的意愿行事
Then bend people to your will for me
那就为我让别人按你的意愿行事
and make a lot of money on top of it.
除此之外再大赚一笔
Well, here's the thing, Mr. Forstman.
但傅滋曼先生,事情是这样的
Not that it's any of your business,
虽然这跟你没什么关系
but I'll be making 1/2 million a year in no time.
但我马上就可以每年挣五十万
1/2 million a year is dick.
每年挣五十万算个屁
My gardener makes that.
我的园丁都挣那么多
Then go offer your gardener a job,
那就去找你的园丁吧
because I'm not interested.
因为我不感兴趣
Just so you know,
顺便说一句
if you change your mind and come back to me,
如果你改变主意想来找我了
it's not gonna be the same conversation.
那时候情况可就不一样了
Thanks for the drink. Good luck, Mr. Forstman.
谢谢你的酒,祝你好运,傅滋曼先生
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我在干什么
If Forstman gave the money to someone Woodall's close to,
如果傅滋曼把钱给了伍德尔亲近的人
we need to start by compiling a family tree.
我们需要开始画家谱了
I meant why aren't you at school today?
我是说你今天怎么不去上学
Because I'm gonna prove to Harvey that I exist.
因为我要向哈维证明我确实存在
Okay.
好吧
Now that you mention it, what was that last night?
既然你提起了,昨晚是怎么回事
Ever since you came back,
自从你回来
it's like you and Harvey speak this secret language,
就好像你和哈维在说着某种秘密语言
and I'm not a part of it.
而我却参与不进去
Rachel, come on. We have history.
瑞秋,别这样,我们有感情基础的
I'm not talking about history. I'm talking about respect.
我说的不是感情基础,我说的是尊重
Okay, you don't know what you're talking about
好吧,如果你认为哈维不尊重你
if you think Harvey doesn't respect you.
那你一定是想错了
Are you gonna tell me that last night
你是想跟我说昨晚
he didn't give you a look that said,
他没有给你个表情暗示
"You don't need to tell her the full story "
你不用全告诉她
because she doesn't need to know"?
因为她没必要知道"
Rachel, he didn't give me that look
瑞秋,他用眼神示意
because he doesn't respect you.
不是因为他不尊重你
He gave me that look because he's ashamed.
而是因为他觉得羞耻
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Let's just say that I'm not the only one
这么说吧,被查尔斯·傅滋曼耍过的
that Charles Forstman duped.
并不是只有我一个
Harvey got taken by Forstman? Yes.
哈维也被傅滋曼摆了一道,是的
And he only told me because he had to
他只告诉了我,因为他没选择
when we were in the middle of that takeover battle.
那时正时收购战激战正酣的时候
That's why Harvey's so slow to care about anybody.
所以哈维才谁都不在乎
Forstman used somebody he cared about.
傅滋曼利用了他在意的人
Holy shit. I never even thought about that.
该死,我怎么没想到过
Who do you think it was?
你觉得会是谁
I don't know, but I have a pretty good guess.
我不知道,但我有个不错的猜想
Well, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think this place is a dump, and I'm busy,
我觉得这地方很逊,而且我很忙
so why don't you tell me why we're here?
所以为什么不直说,叫我来干什么
I want to open a restaurant here.
我想在这开餐厅
Marcus, there's already a restaurant here.
马库斯,这里已经是一家餐厅了
And it isn't working.
而且买卖不好
Which is why they're gonna lose their lease.
所以他们租不下去了
Take a look.
看看这个
I've got a chef.
我已经找到了厨师
I've got a liquor license.
取得了酒类许可证
I've got renovation plans.
还有改造计划
I have everything I need.
我万事俱备
Except the money.
只差资金
I need $150,000.
我需要十五万美元
Are you crazy? Come on, Harvey.
你疯了,拜托,哈维
This is my dream.
这是我的梦想
I know I can make this work.
我知道我能干好
And I'm not saying you can't,
我不是说你不能
but I don't have that kind of money.
但我没有这笔钱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You're the bigtime lawyer
你是大牌律师
who just got his name in the paper.
而且刚刚上了报纸
My name in the paper doesn't pay me extra money.
上了报纸,也没人多给我钱
I make $50,000 a year.
我每年收入是五万美元
And you said you were gonna be a corporate lawyer.
你说过你要当企业律师了
Yeah, and when I am, I can help you, but right now...
是的,我当了之后可以帮助你,但现在...
I don't give a shit about right now.
我才不管你现在怎样
I give a shit about when you were supposed to be
我只在乎你什么时候才能
my big brother, but instead, what did you do?
有个大哥的样子,可你呢,做了什么
I know what I did.
我知道我做了什么
Then you know I can never get a loan
那你知道,我这辈子
for as long as I live.
都贷不到款吧
Marcus, when are you gonna take responsibility
马库斯,你什么时候才能对自己
for your own shit?
负起责任呢
What the hell does it look like I'm trying to do?
你以为我这是在努力干什么
I came to you first because I know you'd want me to,
我第一个来找你,是因为我知道你希望我成功
but if you don't come through,
但如果你不想帮我
I'm gonna go to Mom.
我就去找妈妈
You don't mean Mom.
你说的不是妈妈
You mean him.
你说的是他
And you're not taking a nickel from that man.
你一份钱也不许跟那个男人要
Taking his money isn't gonna make
拿他的钱,也不会
what he did to Dad any worse.
让他对爸爸做出的事变得更糟
That's bullshit, and you know it,
这是胡扯,你心知肚明
and I'm not gonna let you do it.
我不会让你这么干的
Hey, Harvey.
哈维
How the hell are you gonna stop me?
你要怎么阻止我
Am I crazy,
我疯了吗
or is that the same dress you were wearing
还是你确实穿了
the last time I saw you?
上次见面时的那条裙子
You must be crazy,
肯定是你疯了
because I don't wear the same dress ever.
因为我从不穿同一件衣服
Then you must spend a fortune on wardrobe.
那你的衣橱肯定投入了巨资
But I have to say, it's worth it.
但我必须说,这很值得
I suddenly get the feeling this isn't just a dropby.
我突然觉得,你不是顺路来拜访那么简单
I want to move up our timeline.
我想加快速度
Harvey, we have a deal.
哈维,我们说好的
I put myself on the line for you, I could just pay you the money back and move on.
我亲自为你而努力
And if you could do that, you wouldn't be here
如果你能那么做,你就不会到这来
asking to come back.
要求回来
How much money did Marcus lose this time?
这次马库斯又输了多少钱
He didn't lose anything. He wants to start a restaurant.
他没输钱,他想开一家餐厅
He doesn't want to start shit.
他不能这么做
He owes somebody something.
他肯定还欠别人什么东西
You don't know that. He's turned his life around.
你不了解情况,他已经浪子回头了
What I know is, he has a problem,
在我看来,他有问题
and he's looking to get money from you.
而且他希望从你这里拿钱
And you're not gonna get it from me.
而你不会从我这里拿到钱的
Then I'll get it somewhere else.
那我就从别的地方弄
And what's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I got a job offer from Charles Forstman.
查尔斯·傅滋曼要我去为他工作
Look at me.
看着我
I don't care what he's offering you.
我不管他向你许诺了什么
Don't take it.
不要接受
Because he's got a bad reputation?
是因为他名声很差吗
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
I think there are a lot of things
我觉得你自以为知道很多事
you think you know that you don't.
但其实你并不了解
What I know is, you're either gonna help me
我只知道,要么你帮助我
or Charles Forstman is.
要么查尔斯·傅滋曼帮我
It's up to you.
都取决于你
Harvey, I can't make you listen to me,
哈维,我无法强迫你听我的
but what I'm not going to do is let you come here
但我不会让你到这来
and leverage me with some bullshit offer
用一个卑鄙的银行家
from a shady banker, so do what you're gonna do.
来威胁我给你些什么,所以随你便
But don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没有警告过你
You can buy all the Wonder Bread you want, Eric,
你要买多少"奇迹面包"都行,埃里克
but you can't take it with you to prison.
但你没法带进监狱
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm here to remind you that once they find the money,
我来提醒你一旦他们找到那笔钱
it's all gonna come tumbling down.
事情就全败露了
Well, they're not gonna find the money,
他们找不到的
'cause there is no money.
因为根本没有那笔钱
Not in your accounts, but I know what Cahill doesn't.
不在你的账户,卡荷尔不知道但我知道
Forstman gave it to somebody you care about,
傅滋曼把钱交给你在乎的人
and if I tell him that, it'll be too late.
等我告诉他,那一切就太晚了
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想干什么
You're trying to bait me into moving the body.
你想引我把钱转走
We both know you're not dumb enough to do that.
我们都知道你没那么傻
I'm here to get you to cut a deal
我是来给跟你做个交易
and turn Forstman in.
让你供出傅滋曼
You don't have the authority to cut a deal.
你没资格跟我谈交易
No, but I can get Cahill to
确实,但你雇我当你律师后
after you hire me to represent you.
我可以让卡荷尔来谈交易
You mean hire the fox to watch the henhouse?
你说雇只狐狸来看鸡舍
Not a chance.
门都没有
Eric, they're closing in,
埃里克,他们就要查到你了
and when they do, you're gonna want to call me.
一旦查到,你就需要找我了
So why don't you take my card?
不如你先收下我的名片
This is ridiculous.
太可笑了
Woodall's got 30 people it could be,
伍德尔有30个值得怀疑的人
or it could be none of them.
也可能根本不在这30人里
I know that, but this is our job.
我知道,但这是我们的任务
No, our job is to help Harvey get Forstman.
不,我们的任务是帮哈维打败傅滋曼
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking
如果我们的想法一致
I am, and you are too. Rachel, we are never gonna get Harvey
一致,瑞秋,因为12年前的事
to go after Forstman for what they did 12 years ago.
我们没办法让哈维去追究傅滋曼
Why, because of his brother?
为什么,因为他弟弟
Yes, because of his brother, or because he's ashamed.
对,因为他弟弟或者因为他惭愧
Either way, he knows it's a possibility.
不管怎么说,他知道有种可能性
He doesn't need me to tell him about it.
他用不着我去告诉他
No, he just doesn't need me to tell him about it.
不,他只是不要我去告诉他
Rachel This is not about that.
瑞秋,这与那个无关
Look, I can't tell him
我不能告诉他
because I'm not supposed to know, but you can.
因为我不该知道这件事,但你可以
And I just told you, he doesn't want to hear it.
我说了他根本不想听
And when has that ever stopped you before?
但他什么时候阻止过你说呢
This is different. Why?
这不一样,为什么
Because he's ashamed.
因为他为此惭愧
Then he's not thinking right,
那他现在的想法就有问题
and he needs your help more than ever.
他比任何时候都需要你
Then we're both telling him.
那我们一起告诉他
Mike, I don't need the credit.
迈克,我不需要那份功劳
No, this isn't about credit. This is about us.
不,这无关功劳,这与我们有关
He can't tell me something and expect me not to tell you.
他不能指望我会对你有所隐瞒
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Yes. Where have you been all day?
没错,你这一整天去哪儿了
Why? Is there something you want to talk about?
怎么了,你有事要跟我说吗
Yeah, where you've been.
对啊,你去哪里了
Sean Cahill was at my door last night
肖恩·卡荷尔昨晚到我门口
Harvey, Norma passed away.
哈维,诺玛去世了
I've been helping Louis.
我在帮路易的忙
Norma died?
诺玛死了
That's terrible.
真糟糕
I thought you couldn't stand her.
我还以为你受不了她呢
I couldn't, but I assume Louis loved her, so...
我是受不了,但我以为路易爱她...
Do what you need to do.
该干什么干什么去吧
Because she was his secretary, he must have loved her.
因为她是他的秘书,所以他肯定爱她
That's not what I meant. But it is what you said.
我不是这意思,但你就是这么说的
Okay, Donna. What's wrong?
好吧,唐娜,怎么了
How about we start with the fact
那我们先来谈谈这个吧
that I have been wondering for the last ten hours
过去的十个小时里我都在想
if you're going to acknowledge what happened last night.
你会不会承认昨晚发生的事
But you're you, so of course you're not.
但你还是这样,所以你肯定不会承认了
I'm not gonna acknowledge it
我不会承认什么
because nothing happened last night.
因为昨晚什么都没发生
Why? And don't tell me I know why.
为什么,别说我知道
Because it would have been a mistake, and you know it.
因为你知道那会是一个错误
What I know is something happened,
我知道的是昨晚有事发生了
and you ran away, but not before you told me you loved me.
但在你告诉我你爱我之后就跑掉了
I did that because I wanted to make you feel better.
我之所以那么说是为了让你好受点
What did you just say to me?
你刚才说了什么
That's not what I meant. I didn't say that
我不是这个意思,我不是说...
Because you pity me? Yeah, you did.
因为你可怜我,你说了
No, I said it because I love you,
不是,我那么说是因为我爱你
and I wanted you to know it.
我希望你知道
Love me how?
怎么爱我了
Why does that have to Love me how?
为什么非得... 怎么爱我了
That's what I thought.
跟我想的一样
You either can't answer or you won't,
你要么无法回答要么不想回答
which is bullshit, because obviously,
简直胡扯,因为显然
you don't just look at me this way.
你根本不是那么看我的
You're capable of looking at me that way,
你可以那么看待我
but you don't want to let those worlds collide
但你不想让世界崩溃
because you're afraid to risk anything.
因为你害怕失去一切
Because we have everything.
因为我们拥有一切
No, Harvey. You have everything.
不,哈维,是你拥有一切
So you're saying you want everything?
那你想要拥有一切吗
I don't know, Harvey,
我不知道,哈维
but what I do know is I don't want your pity.
但我知道,我不需要你的怜悯
What are you doing here? Nobody finds out where I live.
你在这里做什么,没人知道我住这里
I do.
我知道
Hold on a second. Let me turn this off.
稍等,我把这个关掉
You got to be kidding me. You're watching Wall Street?
你开玩笑吧,你在看《华尔街》
A monthly ritual to remind myself.
每月一次提醒自己
Of what?
提醒什么
Of what a pussy Gordon Gekko is.
戈登.盖可有多胆小
Now, you want to tell me what changed your mind?
说说你怎么改变主意了吧
I decided I wanted the money.
我认为我还是需要钱
And you turned me down,
你拒绝过我
so now you're gonna tell me why you want the money.
现在你该告诉我为什么需要钱
My brother needs $150,000 for a restaurant.
我弟弟需要十五万开餐馆
Now we're getting somewhere.
现在有的谈了
Let's have it. Okay, you want it?
说吧,好吧,你想听吗
Here it is.
是这样的
It's not just a restaurant. It's a second chance.
这不只是个餐馆,还是个洗心革面的机会
Marcus has a gambling problem,
马库斯赌博成瘾
and I gave it to him.
我帮他戒掉了
And you think this is his way out?
你觉得这是他重新做人的机会
I know it is.
这确实是
We're not a good fit,
咱俩不怎么对路呀
'cause restaurants fail,
餐馆经常倒闭
and when this one does, you'll leave.
一旦他的餐馆倒闭,你就会离开
So you might as well leave right now.
所以你还是现在就离开的好
Then how about we bet on it?
不如我们赌一把
You're gonna gamble on something
你要靠赌博
to get your brother out of a gambling problem?
帮你弟弟摆脱赌瘾吗
I didn't say I had a problem. I think maybe you do.
我又没说我有赌瘾,说不定你有呢
When you always win, it's not a problem.
如果总赢不输,这就不是问题了
I think I might like you, pal.
我觉得我会喜欢你的,伙计
Louis.
路易
I got your message. What's going on?
我收到你的短信,怎么了
What's going on is, they're trying to screw me,
怎么了,他们想糊弄我
and I need you to be bad cop.
我要你来唱白脸
What?
什么
Have you made a decision, sir?
您选好了吗,先生
No, I haven't made a decision, you shyster dealer of death.
没有,没选好,你个赚死人钱的奸商
Okay, I think maybe we're gonna need another minute.
我想我们还需要点时间
No, we don't.
不,不需要
I don't need another minute to see
我才不需要再选
that this looks like a pot from Home Depot,
这个跟家得宝的水壶似的
this looks like a lamp from Motel 6,
这个像是六号汽车旅馆的台灯
and this looks like a goddamn howitzer shell.
这个像见鬼的榴弹壳
You are lucky that I don't
你真幸运
take this mockery of a final resting place
我没把这破罐子
and shove it up your ass.
买下来塞你屁眼里
Louis, that's enough. No, it's not enough.
路易,够了,不够
I've been handling this bullshit for two days
我为这破事折腾两天了
for a woman who's supposed to be handling things for me.
还是为了那个本应该来帮我做事的女人
Louis, this isn't about the urn.
路易,你发脾气不是因为骨灰瓮
Oh, please don't give me that touchyfeely shit.
少跟我煽情
And why the hell are you not being bad cop?
你为什么不给我唱白脸
Because that's not what's needed.
因为现在需要的不是这个
Oh, bullshit it's not what's needed.
去他的不是这个
Louis. You don't care about me.
路易,你一点不关心我
You never cared about me.
你从来不关心我
All you care about is yourself...
你只关心你自己
and your stupid sister and your Hummel figurines
还有你那个蠢姐姐,和你的赫梅尔陶俑
and your Murder, She Wrote reruns.
还有你的《女作家与谋杀案》重播
Louis, I'm not Norma.
路易,我不是诺玛
She's gone...
她走了
and it's gonna be okay.
一切会好起来的
She was a battleax!
她就是个母老虎
But she was my battleax.
可她是我的母老虎
I know.
我知道
Oh, she didn't just leave me high and dry.
她不只抛弃了我
She left me for good.
还永远离开了我
I'm so sorry.
我好伤心
It's okay.
没事了
Both of you?
怎么两个一起来了
We both work for you.
我俩都为你工作
Which is why we're both here to say
所以我们一起来跟你说
maybe it's time we explore other options.
也许是时候换个调查方向
You got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
You spent two days on this,
你在这上面花了两天
and you're ready to throw in the towel?
就打算缴械投降了吗
We've spent two of our five days on it,
我们花了五天中的两天来调查
and we still don't have a name,
依旧一无所获
so we think it's time to consider What?
所以我们觉得是时候考虑... 什么
Going after Forstman
调查傅滋曼
for whatever he did to you 12 years ago.
十二年前对你做的事
You told her? Yes, I did.
你告诉她了,是的
Because like I said, we both work for you.
正如我刚才所说,我俩都为你工作
Which means we both want to help.
也就是说我俩都想帮忙
You think I haven't wondered how to go after Forstman
你们以为过去十几年
100 times in the last dozen years?
我就没想过怎么对付傅滋曼吗
Then why don't you?
那为什么不动手
Because I'm not the only one at risk.
因为有危险的不只我一个
You mean your brother.
你是说你弟弟
Yes, I do.
对
And I'm not gonna bring him into this,
我不会把他牵扯进来
because he didn't do anything wrong.
因为他什么都没做错
Harvey, I'm not saying
哈维,我不是说...
Did you hear me?
你没听到吗
He doesn't just have a gun to my head, okay?
他不只有我的把柄
He's got one to my brother's.
还有我弟弟的
And how many times have you told me
你告诉过我多少遍
that when someone has a gun to your head,
当别人有你的把柄
you figure a different way out?
就换个方式解决问题
This is Charles Forstman.
这可是查尔斯·傅滋曼
There is no other way out. Harvey, there's
没别的办法,哈维,有...
I gave you a job to do. Now do your goddamn job.
我已经派给你活儿了,赶快去干活
Well, that was a bust.
撞墙了吧
We had to try. Did we?
总要试试,是吗
I told you he'd be pissed off, and he was.
我就说他会生气,他果然生气了
Yeah, and you also told me he needed to hear things
你还说他得听听
that he didn't want to hear.
不想听的事
Okay, well, now all he heard is,
好吧,现在他只听到
not only can't he trust me, he can't trust you either.
自己不光不能信任我,你也不可信任
That's not what he heard, and you know it.
不是这样,你知道的
What he heard was that you're the closest person
他听到的是,你是我在这个世界上
in the world to me,
最亲近的人
I am never gonna keep things from you,
我永远不会瞒着你
and I'm not the only one in his corner.
为他干活的也不只我一个
I'm the closest person in the world to you.
我是你在这个世界上最亲近的人
Of course you are. How can you even
当然了,你怎么可以...
I'm not questioning it.
我不是在质疑这个
I'm the closest person in the world to you,
我是你在这个世界上最亲近的人
and I wouldn't be on your family tree.
而我不会上你的族谱
You're talking about Woodall. Yes, I'm talking about Woodall.
你是说伍德尔,没错,我是在说伍德尔
Woodall's married.
伍德尔结婚了
We checked his wife. Nothing.
我们查了他的妻子,什么也没发现
That's the thing. We're not married.
这就是关键,我们没结婚
Okay, I really don't think this is the time to bring that up.
好吧,我真的不觉得现在是时候提这个
I'm being serious.
我是认真的
We've exhausted every person that's related to him.
我们彻查了每个和他有关系的人
Maybe it's time we found someone who isn't.
也许是时候找个和他没关系的人了
That's genius. Thank you.
太天才了,谢谢
Now I really don't understand why Harvey doesn't respect you.
现在我是真不明白为何哈维不尊重你了
It's too soon.
说早了
It's too soon for that joke.
这个玩笑开早了
Too soon.
早了
I can have any one?
我可以随便选吗
Take your pick.
随便选
It doesn't matter, 'cause you're gonna lose.
没关系,反正你都会输
That's funny.
真是有趣了
I look at it like I'm gonna win twice.
我倒觉得我会赢两次呢
I get to drive a badass car, and I get to kick your ass.
我要开辆很叼的车,狠狠赢你一把
Cocky. I like that.
自大,我喜欢
A guy like you, I'm surprised you could stand working
像你这种人,我很惊讶你居然可以忍受
for Cameron Dennis in the first place.
替卡梅隆·丹尼斯工作
What do you mean? He doesn't like cocky.
什么意思,他不喜欢自大的人
Take, for instance, what'shisnameDuPont?
就拿那谁,什么名字来着...杜彭
What's he up for? Tax evasion?
他是怎么回事,偷税漏税吗
Insider trading. Yeah, whatever.
内幕交易,是的,随便啦
The point is, after what you did the other day,
重点是,在你那天立功了之后
why aren't you leading that?
为什么不是你主导那个案子
Because this is Cameron's case.
因为这是卡梅隆的案子
If I were him, it'd be yours.
假如我是他的话,案子就是你的了
Harvey, you are his star player,
哈维,你是他的明星选手
and he's not even putting you in the game.
而他却连场都不让你上
And on top of that,
更重要的是
he didn't have the balls to announce whether he's going after DuPont or not.
他没胆量宣告他到底要不要查杜彭
Don't you worry about Cameron Dennis.
你就不操心卡梅隆·丹尼斯了
DuPont's gonna get what's coming to him.
杜彭会罪有应得的
That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
我就是想听这句话
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Well, you're loyal to the guy you work for.
你忠于的雇主
I like that.
我喜欢
So you were just talking shit about him
所以你刚刚就说他坏话
to see if I'd jump on board?
看看我会不会上钩吗
And you didn't...
而你没上钩...
which is why we don't have to race anymore.
因此我们也没必要赛车了
You're saying I got the job?
你是说我得到了这份工作吗
I'm saying welcome to the team.
欢迎加入
Well, that's all well and good, Charles,
这一切都很棒,查尔斯
but we're still racing.
但我们还是要赛一场
We sure as hell are.
当然要赛
We just have to find something else to bet on.
只不过需要另寻一个赌注了
Hey, Sean. Good to see you.
你好啊,肖恩,见到你真高兴
Don't give me that shit.
别给我来这套
Did you confront Eric Woodall yesterday morning
你昨天早上在埃里克·伍德尔的超市里
at his supermarket?
遇见他了吗
I ran into him by accident.
我们偶然碰上了
I like the produce there.
我喜欢那家超市的农产品
I'm not in the mood, Harvey.
我现在没心情开玩笑,哈维
Did you approach the subject of an SEC investigation
你是接近了证监会调查中的涉案人员
with the express purpose of intimidating him?
特意为了恐吓他吗
I approached him with the express purpose
我接近他是为了
of hiring me as his lawyer.
让他雇我做他的律师
Why the hell would you do that?
你到底为什么要那样做
You're supposed to be helping me.
你应该是来帮我的
And if he's willing to admit what he did,
假如他愿意承认自己做了什么
that is helping you.
那就帮到你了
And instead, he's claiming that i sent you there to intimidate him.
相反,他声称我派你去那里恐吓他
Then I guess that's the way it's breaking.
我猜这就是突破的方式
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
He's either gonna buy what I'm selling
他要么选择买我的帐
or cover his tracks.
要么掩饰自己留下的痕迹
And if he covers his tracks, you need to be there.
假如他要掩饰痕迹,你就得在他身边
Are you asking me to follow him?
你是叫我跟踪他吗
No, I'm telling you to follow him.
不,我是告诉你要跟踪他
I can't do that. I don't have authorization.
我不能那样做,我没有权限
Didn't stop you following me.
那你还跟踪我
Enough.
够了
He's filing charges of harassment against me.
他要控告我骚扰
We do this, nothing sticks.
我们这样做根本没用
Then we might not get him,
那也许我们没办法抓到他了
because I have nothing.
因为我手上什么也没有
Well, let me give you a little extra motivation.
让我给你一点额外的动力
Remember, Woodall knows all about
记住,伍德尔知道一切关于路易·利特的
Louis Litt's little Forstman transgression.
那点和傅滋曼有关的小罪行
So if he gets exonerated,
所以假如他被证明无罪
who do you think's gonna be the first person he goes after?
你觉得他第一个会找谁报仇
So, instead of going to Jersey for your produce,
所以,与其去新泽西买你的农产品
go get me something I can use.
还不如弄点我能用得上的东西
You're having a drink by yourself?
怎么在一个人喝闷酒
What's going on?
发生什么事情了
What's going on is,
发生的事情是
I just finished having them scrape Jeff's name off his door.
我刚刚让人把杰夫的名字从他门上刮下来了
So why don't you tell me why you're here, Harvey?
你不说说你为什么在这里吗,哈维
Cahill's having trouble getting evidence
卡荷尔找不到证据
against Forstman and Woodall.
指控傅滋曼和伍德尔
I'm aware of that.
我知道
Then you should also be aware that
那你也应该知道
if Woodall keeps his job,
假如伍德尔保住了他的工作
he's likely to go after Louis.
他就会去找路易的麻烦了
I could've done that math, and so could you,
我能想明白那点,你也可以
so...
所以...
I might be able to help them get Forstman...
我也许可以帮他们抓到傅滋曼...
on something else.
通过别的事情
Does this have something to do
这和他12年前
with when he offered you that job 12 years ago?
给你那份工作的事有关系吗
Yes.
有关
I told you that man was trouble.
我说了那人是个大麻烦
And I told you I wouldn't abandon Marcus
我也说了我不会放弃马库斯
and you were wrong about him.
而且你看错他了
So this has something to do with Marcus.
所以这事还和马库斯有关
Yes, it does.
是的
Well, if you are asking me to choose
如果你是想让我在
between your brother and Louis, you know who I'm choosing.
你弟弟和路易之间做选择,你知道结果
I'm not asking you to do that.
我没让你做选择
Then what are you asking?
那你想让我干什么
I want your help to get my mind right.
我想让你帮我整理思路
Here's the thing, Harvey.
问题在于,哈维
Jeff's gone,
杰夫走了
and he's gone because of the choices I made.
而他离开是我做的选择导致的
So I'm not sure if I can help you get your mind right,
所以我不知道我能否为你整理思路
'cause right now...
因为眼下
mine's not right.
我的也是一团糟
Hang on a sec.
失陪一下
You didn't come down here just to give me my start date.
你来这儿不只是为了通知我上班时间吧
I came down here to tell you
我来是为了告诉你
I think you have something special,
我觉得你很特殊
and I'd love nothing more than to have you on my desk,
我也很愿意让你为我工作
but I'm leaving the DA's office.
但我就要辞去检察官的职位了
Does this have something to do with that Forstman guy
这和那天请你喝酒的那个
buying you a drink the other night?
傅滋曼有关吗
I thought you didn't know who he was.
你不是不认识他吗
Well, I looked him up
我查了查他的底细
because I thought I was gonna be working for you.
因为我以为以后要为你工作了
And I'm telling you, he's shady.
而且我告诉你,他很坏
Because he's got a bad reputation?
就因为他名声不好吗
I don't care what his reputation is.
我才不在乎他的名声
You don't know this about me yet, but I know people...
你还不了解我,我很会看人
usually better than they know themselves.
我对他们的了解有时比他们自己还透彻
And the same way I know you are a good person,
所以我知道你是个好人
I can tell you that man is rotten to the core.
我还可以告诉你那个人可坏到家了
You're just trying to get me to stay
你只是为了说服我
so you can work at my desk.
让你做我的秘书
Listen to me.
听着
I don't care whether I work on your desk or not.
我不在乎你要不要雇我
You're making a mistake if you take a job with that man.
为那个人干活绝对是个大错误
Then I guess I'm making a mistake,
那恐怕我在犯大错误了
because I already did.
因为我已经接受了他的邀请
It was nice knowing you, Donna.
认识你很高兴,唐娜
So you're keeping her here after all.
所以你最终还是决定留下她了
Yeah, I couldn't throw her off the roof
在你把我弄哭后,我也没办法
after you got me to cry.
把她从屋顶撒下去了
I'm glad.
太好了
Donna, I can't thank you enough for what you did.
唐娜,我都不知道该怎么感谢你
Oh, you're welcome, Louis.
不用客气,路易
The truth is, I needed this more than you know.
事实是,这让我也好了很多
Well, I get it.
我理解
You needed a distraction
你需要分分神
after everything you just went through.
因为刚刚过去的这些麻烦事
Uh, yeah. Something like that.
是啊,算是吧
Truth is,
老实说
I could use a distraction myself.
我自己也需要分分神
Well, there is one thing that you still need to do.
还有件事你需要做
You need to start thinking about a new secretary.
你得开始想着找新秘书了
Donna, I know I've asked you this before,
唐娜,我知道我已经问过你了
but we're so much closer now than we were then, and
但现在我们的关系比当时近多了,而且
Louis, I work for Harvey.
路易,我为哈维工作
You know I can't be your secretary.
你知道我不能当你的秘书
But we have this bond...
但我们心意相通啊
you and I.
你和我
Shakespeare, the gun club.
我们都喜欢莎士比亚,喜欢射击俱乐部
We've always spoken the same language, and you know it.
我们一向有共同语言,你自己也知道的
Louis, I can't.
路易,我不能这么做
I get it.
我理解
We're better as friends.
我们还是当朋友更好些
How about I set up a little farewell for Norma
不如我为诺玛办场小型告别会吧
as my last official act as your interim secretary?
作为你临时秘书的最后一项工作
Thank you, Donna.
谢谢你,唐娜
Are you sure we've got the right address?
你确定地址没错吗
I'm positive.
确定
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Can I help you?
有什么能帮您的吗
Uh, yes, is there a Mary Ann McGrath here?
我们想找玛丽·安·玛葛拉
Who can I say is asking?
请问您是哪位
We're with Pearson Specter Litt.
我们来自皮尔逊斯佩克特利特
We'd like to speak with her in regards to an ongoing case.
我们想就一桩调查中的案子和她谈谈
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我想这恐怕不行
You just said she was here. I don't understand
你刚说她在的,我不明白
Mary Ann has advanced Alzheimer's.
玛丽·安得了老年痴呆症
But she's 55.
但她才55岁
It's early onset, and hers is particularly aggressive.
是早发性的,而且她的症状尤其严重
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Can I ask how long she's been a patient?
能告诉我们她患病多久了吗
We're not supposed to disclose any
我们不能透露病人信息
Please. It's really important.
拜托,这事很重要
She was moved her about a year and a half ago.
她是一年半左右前被转来这里的
And before that?
那之前呢
I don't really know,
我不太清楚
but I don't think she was getting the best care.
但我想之前她受到的治疗不怎么好
Thank you.
谢谢
My mother's 55.
我妈妈才55岁
You know, and if she's only here because Forstman pays for it
如果她能来这里是因为傅滋曼的资助
I know.
我知道
Harvey wants us to find
哈维要我们找到
the person Woodall's close to.
伍德尔亲近的人
That's all we can do.
我们也没什么能做的
Well, "All we can do"
我们没什么能做的
is gonna send her back to some horrible facility.
意味着再送她回一个条件很差的医院
We don't exactly know that. Yes, we do.
那也不一定,肯定的
Rachel, it's terrible.
瑞秋,这确实很糟糕
I don't like it any more than you do,
我跟你一样不喜欢这样
but it's not up to us.
但这不取决于我们
I know.
我知道
It just sucks.
糟透了
You goddamn liar.
你个该死的骗子
Oh, don't be mad.
别生气
Yeah, Conchita tells everybody I'm not home.
没错,肯奇塔告诉大家我不在家
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
DuPont Investments dropped through the floor today,
杜彭投资今天跌停了
and you sold short
而你抛空了
based on something that I told you in confidence.
根据我私下告诉你的信息
I don't recall you telling me anything at all.
我不记得你告诉过我什么
You son of a bitch.
你个婊子养的
You made over $100 million on that trade.
这次交易你赚了1亿多美元
Yeah, I did.
是啊,没错
Welcome to the real world, pal.
欢迎来到现实世界,伙计
My real world doesn't involve befriending young attorneys
我的现实世界里可不会跟年轻检察官交友
to get inside information.
以获得内幕信息
Maybe you're not the right man for me after all.
也许你跟我真的合不来
You think I still want to work for you after this?
你觉得发生了这些事我还想为你工作吗
You wanted competition and money.
你想要赢得竞争和钱
You got the competition.
你赢得了竞争
Here's your money.
这里还有你的钱
You can shove that $1 million up your ass,
你自己留着那100万吧
because I'm not only not taking your job,
因为我不仅不会接受你的工作
I'm gonna prosecute you.
我还要起诉你
Then you might as well add your name to the indictment
那你在起诉书里也得写上你的名字
since you've already shared in the profits.
既然你已经跟我共享收益
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Take a look at this check.
看看这张支票吧
It's not $1 million.
不是100万
It's 850,000.
是85万
Bet you can guess where the other $150,000 went.
我猜你知道另外15万上哪儿去了
What did you do?
你干了什么
You know what I did.
你知道我干了什么
Marcus had nothing to do with this.
马库斯跟这事毫无关系
He wouldn't have had you said yes right away.
如果你马上答应了,他确实是没关系
But you didn't.
但你没有
We're giving you the money back.
我们会把钱还给你
You're gonna break his little heart.
你会伤透了他的心的
He thinks that money came from you.
他以为这钱是你给的
And you snatch cash out of an addicted gambler's hands,
你从赌徒手里把钱抢走
take away his dream,
夺走他的梦想
only one way that story ends.
那这个故事只有一个结局
So you can either pout about it...
所以你要么继续生气
or you can embrace it and prove to everyone I was right
要么接受现实,然后向大家证明
when I said I saw something special in you.
我说你有特别之处,是对的
Someday the shoe's gonna be on the other foot, Charles.
风水轮流转,查尔斯
Words spoken by every loser I've ever met.
我见过的每个输家都这么说
See you around, pal.
回见,伙计
It's Woodall's first wife.
是伍德尔的发妻
Her name's Mary Ann. They grew up together.
她名叫玛丽·安,他们一起长大
They got married when they were 21
21岁时结婚
and had it annulled six months later.
6个月后离婚
And what's the money for?
那笔钱是做什么用的
She has Alzheimer's. Don't tell me.
她得了老年痴呆症,别告诉我
He moved her to a highend facility
他让她住进高级疗养院
and pays for roundtheclock care.
支付24小时监护费
And the problem is, we called the company
问题是,我们给处理账单的
that handles the billing, and
公司打了电话,然后
And everything's in cash up front,
全用现金支付
probably paid five years in advance.
可能还预支了五年的费用
And Mary Ann couldn't tell you because she doesn't speak.
但玛丽·安没法告诉你,因为她不能说话
Which mean we don't have any proof.
所以我们根本没有证据
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm gonna go get us some proof.
我去找证据
You did this?
这是你发现的吗
Mike and I both did.
迈克和我一起
Then why isn't he here?
那他为什么没来
You know why.
你知道原因
Because it was more you than him.
因为功劳大半在你
You did a good job, Rachel.
干得不错,瑞秋
Shopping, renting videos.
购物,租碟
You must be going stircrazy.
你一定快被逼疯了吧
That's all right.
没关系
My suspension is about to expire.
我停职期快满了
Yeah, I wouldn't count on it.
对啊,换作是我可不敢指望
We found Mary Ann.
我们发现玛丽·安了
I'm told she's doing well at the new facility
我听说她在新疗养院过得不错
you know, the one Forstman's paying for.
傅滋曼的公司付钱的那家
You son of a bitch.
你个混蛋
I'm not here to exploit your tragedy, Eric.
我不是来利用你的悲剧,埃里克
I'm here to tell you it's over.
我是来告诉你,一切都结束了
Well, if this were over,
如果真的结束了
you'd be with Sean Cahill right now,
你现在会跟跟肖恩·卡荷尔在一起
which means you're still looking for me to cut a deal.
所以你是来找我达成协议的
I'm looking for you to turn on Forstman.
我是来找你对付傅滋曼的
You accost me for the second time in three days
你三天内两次来找我
and throw Mary Ann's name around
还搬出了玛丽·安的名字
like a bargaining chip,
作为你的谈判筹码
and you think I'm gonna help you?
你觉得我会帮你吗
Drop dead.
去死吧
Eric, please.
埃里克,拜托了
The reason I knew to look for someone that you cared about
我知道要找一个你在乎的人
was that Forstman did the same thing to me.
是因为傅滋曼也那样对过我
He finds your weakness and presses down
他发现你的弱点,然后利用弱点
until you don't have the will to stand up to him.
直到你不愿再对抗他
With you, it was an exwife with Alzheimer's.
你的弱点是得了老年痴呆症的前妻
With me...
而我
it was a little brother addicted to gambling.
就是有赌瘾的弟弟
I don't care.
我才不管
You don't have proof,
你没证据
and you're not gonna get it in the next 24 hours.
再过一天你也找不到
You're right. I don't.
你说得对,我没有
But here's the thing.
可问题是
Cahill may have a deadline, but I don't,
卡荷尔可能有截止日期,但我没有
and I don't care how long it takes,
我也不在乎要花多长时间
because I'm gonna find that proof
要是你不去对付傅滋曼的话
if you don't turn on Forstman.
我一定会对那份证据追查到底
A lot of you don't know this,
很多人不知道这事
but the truth is, I hated Norma.
但实际上,我恨死诺玛了
I hated her clogs,
我讨厌她的木屐
her mustache,
她的胡子
her stupid seasonal sweaters.
又丑又傻的应季毛衣
But the thing I hated most about her
但我最讨厌的是
was her favorite story
她老是喜欢炫耀
about how Abe Vigoda asked her to marry him in 1975.
1975年阿贝·维高达(美国演员)向她求过婚
I mean, we get it.
大家都懂的
You were hot.
你美丽又性感
You turned him down,
拒绝他的求婚
and it was the biggest regret of your life.
是你这辈子最后悔的事
And like everything you ever said,
就像你说过的所有事一样
I couldn't stand it at the time.
当时令我难以忍受
But now that you're gone,
但现在你不在了
I understand what you meant.
我终于明白你话里的含义
Don't let the moment pass.
莫错过光阴
Don't let the people you love walk by you
莫在未表白心意前
without letting them know how you feel about them,
就放手爱人,任其离开
because life slips by, and then it's over.
因为放手一瞬,后悔一生
And I'm not gonna let another minute pass me by
现在我要告诉你,你对我来说有多重要
without letting you know how much you mean to me.
不会再让一分一秒从身边溜走
I love you, Norma.
诺玛,我爱你
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢,路易
That was a lovely ceremony.
致辞很感人
That was beautiful, Louis.
说的真好,路易
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我做不到的
Oh, that's not true. Yeah, it is.
你就别谦虚了,本来就是
I couldn't even see how I felt without you showing me.
没有你点醒我,我都不知道自己的感受
And the truth is, Donna,
事实是,唐娜
you know me better than I know myself.
你比我自己还要了解我
Like I said, Harvey has no idea
就像我之前说的,哈维根本不知道
how lucky he is to have you.
拥有你是多幸运的一件事
Looking for the money I supposedly gave Eric Woodall?
是在找我可能给埃里克·伍德尔的那笔钱吗
You want to save me the trouble and just admit what you did?
你是来直接认罪,帮我省事的吗
No, where would be the fun in that?
不是,要是那样还有什么意思
Fine. Keep playing your games,
好,你继续玩吧
but this time, you're gonna lose.
但这一次,你必败无疑
Why, because you think you convinced Woodall to give me up?
为什么,你以为你说服了伍德尔供出我吗
Yeah, he came to see me.
没错,他来找我了
Said you tried to get him to turn me in.
说你想让他出卖我
What I said was, you're an arrogant bastard
我说的是,你是个傲慢的混蛋
who's spent his life manipulating people.
整天盘算着怎么利用别人
And you're the loser who only cares about competition.
那你就是个只关心输赢的废柴
Not my fault you can't beat me.
赢不了我,怪我咯
I can this time.
这次我可以
Oh, I don't think so, pal, because...
我不觉得,伙计,因为...
he turns on me, I turn on you.
他卖我,我就卖你
If you're talking about 12 years ago, let me remind you.
如果你说的是十二年前的那件事,容我提醒下
We were both part of that deal.
我们都参与其中了
Yes, we were.
是的
All three of us were you, me, and your brother.
我们三个都参与了,我,你,和你弟弟
You leave my brother out of this.
你别把我弟弟搅和进来
Not a chance.
想都别想
And you don't leave this Woodall thing alone,
要是你非让伍德尔搅和进来
by the time I'm done,
那么我完蛋的那天
all anybody will know about 12 years ago
所有人都会知道十二年前
is you gave me a tip
是你给了条建议
and made sure your little brother profited from it.
确保你的弟弟能从中获利
I didn't give you shit.
我屁都没有给过你
You tricked me into giving you inside information
你骗我给你透内部消息
and then blackmailed me
然后给马库斯
by giving Marcus money he didn't even know was dirty.
他自己都不知道是赃款的钱来勒索我
That may be the truth,
那或许是真相
but they're never gonna hear it from me.
但他们不会从我这里听到
I'm afraid they just did.
恐怕他们刚刚就听到了
Hi, Charles.
你好啊,查尔斯
Sean Cahill. Nice to meet you.
我是肖恩·卡荷尔,很高兴见到你
Who the hell are you?
你他妈是谁
I'm the guy from the SEC that isn't in your pocket.
我是证监会里还没被你收买的人
I asked Sean to follow Woodall.
我让肖恩去跟踪伍德尔
Couldn't. No authorization.
做不到,我没有权限
But I had no problem getting authorization
但是要获得跟踪你的授权
to follow you.
就没什么难度
Which is how I knew when to turn this on.
所以我才知道什么时候该把它打开
You're wearing a goddamn wire?
你竟然戴了窃听器
For someone whose favorite movie is Wall Street,
某人还说自己最爱的电影是《华尔街》呢
that's got to be pretty embarrassing.
这都没发现,真是丢人啊
Son of a bitch.
你个混蛋
You may have gotten the better of me 12 years ago, Charles,
查尔斯,十二年前你或许赢了我
but this time, you didn't.
但这次,你没有
So remember what it feels like, because I know I will.
记住这种感觉,因为我知道我会的
Harvey, this isn't over.
哈维,这事没完
Words spoken by every loser I've ever met.
我见过的每个输家都这么说
See you around, pal.
回见,伙计
Two for two.
二换二
He didn't touch my balls.
他没碰我的球
Black, two sugars, splash of vanilla.
黑咖,两块方糖,再加一点香草
How do you know that's how I take my coffee?
你怎么知道我喝咖啡的习惯
The same way I know you're not taking that job.
我也知道你不会接受这份工作的
You know I'm not taking that job because I came into work today.
你知道我不会接是因为我今天来上班了
No, Mr. Specter.
不,斯佩克特先生
I knew you weren't taking that job
那天晚上你从我身边走开的时候
the second you walked away from me the other night.
我就知道你不会接那份工作
I told you I know people better than they know themselves.
早跟你说过我对别人的了解比他们自己还透彻
Well, what did you do with Tina?
那蒂娜怎么办
Oh, I had Big Bertha reassign her.
我让贝莎重新分配了
To who? Do you really care?
分给谁了,你真的关心吗
Not a bit. Good.
毫不关心,很好
Here's the deal.
条件是这样
I will take a bullet for you.
我可以为你挡子弹
And I don't mean that literally.
当然不是在说真的子弹
But what you do for me is,
但是你要为我做的是
when I need something, you give it to me.
我需要什么的时候,你也要给我
It's not just a oneway street.
我们的合作是互相的
Will you also do some actual secretarial work?
此外你还会真正做秘书的工作吗
Take a look at what I did with your calendar there, hotshot.
看我是怎么安排你的日程表的,牛人
Holy shit.
老天啊
When'd you get that done?
你什么时候做好的
I told you I'm not like every other secretary.
我说过我不是一般的秘书
I'm Donna.
我可是唐娜
Then let's get to work.
那我们开始工作吧
But for the record, I don't take vanilla with my coffee.
不过顺便说一句,我喝咖啡不加香草
You will after you taste that.
你尝过以后就会加了
Oh, my God, this is awesome.
天呐,真好喝
When will they learn?
这些人什么时候才会明白
Perfect timing.
正是时候
And what are we celebrating?
而我们要庆祝什么
Our win.
我们的胜利
"Our win."
"我们的胜利"
I like the sound of that. Me too.
我喜欢这说法,我也喜欢
Where were you?
你去哪了
I'll get into that in a minute.
我一会再说
I want to talk to you for a second.
我想先和你谈谈
What is it?
怎么了
Rachel, you know I told you I loved you
瑞秋,你知道我告诉过你我爱你
from the second I met you.
第一次见面我就说过
Well, you loved my pencil skirt.
你爱我的铅笔裙
I loved your face.
我爱你的面容
You're the most amazing woman I have ever met,
你是我见过的最出色的女人
and you're not just beautiful,
你不止美貌
but you're sweet and caring and kind
而且还甜美,善良,关心人
and brilliant and tenacious.
而且聪明坚强
Mike, are
迈克,你...
are you doing what I think you're doing?
你是在做我认为你在做的那件事吗
I called your father today.
我今天给你父亲打过电话了
And then I went to get Grammy's ring cleaned.
然后我又把奶奶的戒指送去清洗干净了
Oh, my
天...
I don't want to go 40 years
我不想花四十年时间
wondering why I didn't do this one day sooner.
后悔自己为什么没早一天这样做
Rachel Elizabeth Zane...
瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩
I love you...
我爱你
and I always will.
永生永世
You're my whole life.
你是我生命的全部
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
愿意
Yes? Yes.
愿意吗,愿意
All right, here...
好,来
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's beautiful.
太漂亮了
She wore it every day for almost 60 years.
她一直戴了近六十年
So will I.
我也会的
What's up, dickhead?
你好啊,蠢货
What's up, loser?
你好啊,笨蛋
Hey, Harvey. Good to hear from you.
哈维,听到你的声音真好
What's going on? Everything okay?
怎么了,一切都还好吗
Yeah, everything's okay.
没事,一切都很好
I just haven't talked to you in a while
我只是有段时间没和你说话了
and wanted to see how you were doing.
想看看你怎么样
I'm great. Katie's good.
我很好,凯蒂也很好
The kids are good. Everything's good.
孩子们都很好,一切都好
Great.
太棒了
That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
我就想听到这个
You sure there's nothing going on?
你确定没有别的事吗
Nothing.
没有
Like I said, I just haven't talked to you in a while,
就像我刚才说的,我有段时间没跟你说话了
and I miss you.
我想你了
I miss you too, Harvey, but unless you got something else,
我也想你,哈维,但除非你还有别的事
I've got to go.
我得挂了
The kids are in the bath.
我在给孩子们洗澡呢
Nothing else.
没别的事了
Love you, Harvey.
爱你,哈维
I love you too.
我也爱你
Listen, I was thinking about what you said,
听我说,我考虑过你说的话了
about me pitying you.
关于我同情你
And I don't.
我不是同情你
Nothing could be further from the truth.
绝对不是那回事
I think you're one of the most amazing women I've ever met,
我认为你是我认识的最出色的女人之一
and just because I don't
而仅仅因为我不...
I'm leaving you, Harvey. What?
我要离开你了,哈维,什么
This isn't working for me anymore.
你的甜言蜜语对我不管用了
Donna, I know how you're feeling,
唐娜,我明白你的感受
but you just went through something huge,
但你刚经历过太多大事
with being on trial, and, uh...
受审什么的
you need to give it time.
你需要过些时间再说
You can't just quit.
不能就这样辞职
I'm not quitting.
我不是要辞职
I'm going to work for Louis.
我要去为路易工作
Donna.
唐娜
Donna, please.
唐娜,拜托
I love you, Harvey.
我爱你,哈维