When we started this thing,
一开始
I was just doing it to kiss your ass
我只是为了拍你的马屁
so Jessica would forgive me.
好让杰西卡原谅我
But you're the real deal.
但你是个真正的人才
As far as I can tell, Jack Soloff
在我看来,杰克·索罗夫
is holding up his end of the bargain.
遵守了他的承诺
He's doing more than that.
不只这样
He just sent out an email nominating you for junior partner.
他还发了一封邮件提名你作为初级合伙人
What?
什么
I'm not sending out a press release
我不会发一篇通讯稿
announcing Mike Ross of Harvard just got promoted.
宣布哈佛毕业的迈克·罗斯升职了
What is this?
这是什么
Am I mistaken, or did we not have this discussion?
是我记错了,还是我们没讨论过这事
Don't call me again.
别再打给我了
You need to tell Louis you've been sleeping with Esther.
你得告诉路易你一直在跟埃斯特上床
We slept together one time.
我们只睡了一次
What difference does that make?
有什么区别呢
You promised him you wouldn't do it at all.
你向他承诺了你不会这么做
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你一件事
You made a promise to me! I'm telling you.
你向我保证过的, 我告诉你
Because he's so messed up from whatever goddamn thing
因为他在可怜的童年时期遭受了什么破事
happened to him in his pathetic childhood, he can't
导致他现在这么人渣...
Shut the hell up!
闭嘴
Get me Jerry Myers on the phone.
给杰里·迈耶斯打个电话
Jerry Myers?
杰里·迈耶斯
Louis, what happened?
路易,发生什么事了
I'll tell you what happened.
我告诉你发生什么事了
Harvey took a goddamn swing at me.
哈维揍了我一拳
That's what happened. Oh, my god.
就是发生了这事儿, 天呐
Yeah, "Oh, my god," I'm gonna sue the shit out of him.
是啊, "天呐" ,我要告死他
Okay, Louis, you're hurt.
好了,路易,你受伤了
The first thing you need to do is get some ice
你要做的第一件事是弄些冰块来
and calm down.
并且冷静下来
Did you not just hear me?
你没听见我说的话吗
He hit me and then he threw me into a coffee table,
他打了我然后把我摔在了一张咖啡桌上
so I am going to sue the shit out of him!
所以我要告死他
I don't think suing Harvey is the answer.
我不认为起诉哈维是解决之道
Of course you don't, because you want to protect him
你当然不觉得了,因为你想要保护他
like you did when you lied to me
就像当时你骗我
about what he did to Esther.
没把他对埃斯特做的事告诉我一样
Listen to me: I told Harvey to tell you himself.
听我说,我告诉哈维要他自己和你坦白
And I lied to you
而我骗了你
because I knew something like this would happen
是因为我知道你要不是听他亲口说
if you didn't hear it directly from him.
就会发生像现在这样的事
Well, it did happen, Donna.
确实是发生了,唐娜
Now get me Jerry Myers on the phone.
现在马上给我打电话给杰里·迈耶斯
You want me to do that, I will.
你想要我这么做,我会做的
But you've always said we're a family,
但你总是说我们是一家人
and families keep things like this in the family.
而家丑不可外扬
I'm not sure if congratulations are in order,
我不确定说"恭喜"是否妥当
but since we have no other choice,
但既然我们没有别的选择
I'm going to choose congratulations.
我还是选择说"恭喜"吧
You saw the memo? I did.
你看见那个备忘了, 看见了
You're making partner.
你要当合伙人了
No, Rachel, I'm not.
不,瑞秋,我不会当的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Jessica told me to turn it down.
杰西卡要我拒绝
Said it would draw too much attention to me.
她说这会给我吸引过多的注意力
That's crazy.
简直疯了
If you turn it down, you'll draw even more attention to yourself.
假如你拒绝了,就会吸引更多的注意力
That's exactly what I told her.
我就是这么和她说的
And what did she say?
那她怎么说
She said that if I'm smart enough to be a lawyer
她说假如我足够聪明,不上法学院
without going to law school, I should be smart enough
也能成为律师,那我也就足够聪明
to come up with an excuse to turn it down.
能想出个借口拒绝掉
Oh, that's bullshit.
放屁
You think I don't want this?
你以为我不想当合伙人吗
I do.
我想的
But we've always known I was never gonna make partner.
但我们一直都知道我永远也当不了合伙人
Okay. What are you gonna do?
好吧,那你准备怎么办
I am gonna do the exact opposite of what I usually do.
我要做和我惯常做法相反的事
Instead of trying to prove Jessica wrong,
我不会去证明杰西卡错了
I'm gonna come up with a legitimate excuse
而是会想出一个合理的借口
for why I can't accept it.
解释我为何不能接受
Jessica,
杰西卡
if I knew you were coming over,
我要知道你过来
I would have made us some tequila and eggs.
会准备好龙舌兰和鸡蛋的
And I would have thrown them in your face.
而我会用它们糊你一脸
Well, that doesn't seem very nice.
那可不怎么友好啊
I cooked them just like you like them.
我准备它们是想讨你欢心的
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很有趣吗
You assaulted a name partner.
你攻击了一名冠名合伙人
And I'm making jokes because I don't want to hear it,
而我在和你打哈哈就是因为我不想听这个
because he got what he deserved.
因为他是罪有应得
I don't care if he deserved a court martial.
我不在乎他有多大罪过
That kind of behavior cannot exist in my firm!
那种行为不能存在于我的律所当中
You mean our firm?
你是说我们的律所吧
If it's our firm,
假如是我们的律所
then it's Louis's firm, too.
那么也是路易的律所
Okay, you made your point.
好了,我明白你的意思了
I won't do it again.
我不会再犯了
You think I came all the way down here
你以为我大老远跑到你这里来
just to give you a speech?
只为了说教你吗
You're taking two weeks starting tomorrow.
你从明天开始休两周的假
Me going on vacation
我去度假
isn't gonna stop Louis from coming at me.
可不能阻止路易对付我
Yes, it is, because if you set foot
会阻止的,因为假如在之后的两周内
anywhere near the office in the next two weeks,
你踏进办公室附近的任何区域
I guarantee he will call for a threemonth suspension.
我保证他会申请停你职停三个月的
Then don't let him.
那就不要让他这么做啊
Harvey, there are bylaws in place,
哈维,我们律所是有规章制度的
and the only way to stop him is you being on vacation.
而阻止他的唯一办法就是你休假
The only problem with that is,
唯一的问题是
everyone knows I don't take vacations.
人人都知道我从不休假
Then why am I holding your request
那为何我手上有你两个月前
that you filled out two months ago?
写的休假申请
Louis is never going to buy that.
路易不会买账的
I don't give a shit whether he buys it or not.
我才不管他是否买账呢
But before you go on your little trip,
但在你开始你的小旅途之前
you're going to go to him with your tail between your legs
你得夹着尾巴去找他
and tell him that you were 100% wrong.
然后告诉他你之前百分百错了
Jessica, hey.
杰西卡,你好呀
What can I do for you?
有什么能为您效劳
Well, you can tell me
你可以告诉我
why you nominated Mike Ross for junior partner
为何提名迈克·罗斯做初级合伙人
and didn't think to run it by me.
但却没想着要知会我一声
It's an open nomination.
这是公开提名
I didn't think I had to.
我不觉得自己必须和你说
I didn't say you had to.
我没说你必须
I asked you why you didn't.
我只是问你为何没和我说
I don't understand.
我不明白
You were the one who forced him to work with me.
是你逼他和我合作的
I said work with him, not nominate him behind my back
我是说和他合作,而不是背着我提名他
just to stick it to Harvey.
只为了对付哈维
Jessica, how many times are we gonna have this conversation?
杰西卡,我们还要讨论几次这件事
You gave me a chance to make peace
你给了我一个求和的机会
and I took it.
而我抓住了这个机会
And I still haven't heard one good reason
而且到现在我也没听到一个好理由
why Mike shouldn't be promoted.
解释为何不能给迈克升职
Oh, I didn't say he didn't deserve to be partner.
我没说他不够格当合伙人
Then how about I retract my memo
那我撤回我的备忘
and let Harvey nominate him instead?
让哈维来提名他如何
Unless there's some reason why you don't want that either.
除非你有理由解释为何这样也不行
Because instead of talking to me about this,
因为与其跟我谈这件事
you should be talking to me about what happened last night
你更该跟我谈谈昨晚路易和哈维之间
between louis and harvey.
发生的事
How's it going? Not great.
进展如何,不太好
You haven't found a way to turn down the nomination?
你还没找到拒绝提名的方法
Oh, I've found 15 ways to turn it down.
我想出了15种拒绝的方法
But none of them are good enough.
但都不够好
Come on, one of them has to be good enough.
肯定有一个很完美
Rachel, it's not about the excuse,
瑞秋,拒绝的理由不是重点
it's about me being able to look these people in the eye
重点是我得能直视那些人的眼睛
and convince them that it's true,
说服他们相信这个理由
and I can't do that.
可我做不到
Okay.
好吧
What are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I do.
我知道
You're doing this.
你要处理这个
As managing partner,
作为经营合伙人
I am officially giving you your first case.
我正式委派给你第一个案子
Oh my god. What?
天哪,怎么了
It's tradition that the managing partner
经营合伙人给初级合伙人
to give all new junior partners their first case.
分配升职后第一个案子是律所的传统
Is that what this is? Yes, it is.
这是那个案子吗,没错
Congratulations, Mike.
恭喜你,迈克
It may not be what I wanted,
虽然跟我期望的不太一样
but I really did mean it when I said you deserve it.
但我是真心认为你值得这个职位
Thank you, Jessica.
谢谢你,杰西卡
I can't believe that just really happened.
难以置信居然就这么成了
You are the youngest junior partner the firm has ever had.
你是律所迄今为止最年轻的初级合伙人
Mike, I'm so proud of you.
迈克,我真为你骄傲
Well, that means there's only one thing left to do.
那接下来就只剩一件事要做了
Rachel Elizabeth Zane,
瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩
will you be the associate
你愿意做我成为合伙人后
on my first case as partner?
第一个案子的助理律师吗
Yes. Yes.
愿意,我愿意
A thousand times, yes.
问我多少次我都愿意
I don't understand.
我不懂
Are you saying you're sorry you hit Louis?
你是说你为打了路易感到很抱歉吗
I'm saying I'm sorry I didn't punch him harder.
我说的是我很遗憾没打得再狠点
In that case, I think taking two weeks off
那样的话,那请两周假
is the best thing right now.
的确是最合理的决定
Because your emotions
因为你现在
are completely ruling you.
完全被情绪所左右了
Wanting to shut Louis up isn't being ruled by emotions.
想让路易闭嘴可不是被情绪左右的表现
It's being human.
这叫人有人性
And there are other ways you could have tried to do that.
但还有其他方法可以做到这一点
Such as? Walking out the door, for one.
比如,比如转身离开
I'm not walking out of my own office.
我可不会离开我自己的办公室
Why not?
为什么
Because when someone points a gun at you,
因为别人拿枪指着你的时候
you don't turn around and run away.
你不能转身逃跑
You take it out of their hand and you point it right back.
你要抢下枪,威胁回去
Well, sometimes the best way to get someone
有时候让对手放弃攻击的最好方法
to stop firing bullets at you is to take off your armor.
是你自己先放下武器
What the hell kind of bullets are you talking about?
你指的是哪种攻击
Emotional ones.
情绪上的
Harvey, Louis lashed out at you because he was feeling pain,
哈维,路易朝你发火是因为他痛苦
and instead of showing you his hurt, he covered it with anger.
而他用愤怒来掩盖他的痛苦
Well, that's his problem, not mine.
那是他的问题,不是我的
Actually, I'd say you two have exactly the same problem.
要我说,其实你俩的问题一模一样
Excuse me?
你说什么
You did the same thing to him that he did to you.
你与他的做法一模一样
Instead of showing your hurt, you lashed out in anger.
你用愤怒掩盖自己的痛苦
The only difference is, is that you did it with fists.
唯一的区别是你动了手
He did it with words.
他只动了嘴
Are you saying that I should tell him I'm in therapy
你是让我告诉他,我在看心理医生
and talk about my issues with him
再跟他谈谈我的问题
so we can sit around singing kumbayah?
然后我俩就能手拉手唱圣歌了吗
I'm saying that if you think Louis should be sorry
我是劝你,如果你觉得路易应该为
for lashing out at you, the least you can do
朝你发火感到抱歉,那你至少
is apologize for lashing back at him.
应该为朝他动手向他道歉
Louis. How are you?
路易,你怎么样了
Cut the small talk. I'm not interested.
少客套了,我没兴趣
In that case, what can I do for you?
那么你找我有什么事
You can start by telling me how Harvey's being punished.
你可以拿哈维是怎么被罚的做开头
That's between me and Harvey. That's funny.
那是我和哈维之间的事,真有意思
When he was attacking me, it was between me and Harvey,
他打我的时候,还是我和他之间的事呢
And I want to know what you're gonna do about it.
我想知道你要怎么处理
And I just said, it's none of your business.
我说过了,那跟你无关
Then as managing partner, you should know
那么你作为经营合伙人,我要通知你
that I'm suing your favorite son
我要起诉你的大宝贝
for assault and battery.
罪名是骚扰和殴打
Louis, you haven't filed that yet,
路易,你还没正式提交文件
so why don't you tell me what the hell you really want?
所以你不如告诉我你到底想怎样
I want Harvey suspended.
哈维得停职
Three months, no pay, no access to clients.
三个月,无薪,不能接触客户
That's not punishing Harvey.
那不叫惩罚哈维
That's punishing all of us.
那是惩罚我们大家
Well, then I'll do it myself,
你不愿意我自己来
which I have the right to do under the bylaws.
这是章程赋予我的权利
Louis, I was hoping you'd calm down.
路易,我希望你冷静一点
But if you still feel this way in two weeks,
但如果两周后你还想这么做
there's nothing I can do about it.
那我也无力阻止
Two weeks? What the hell are you talking about?
什么两周,你说什么呢
You haven't heard. Harvey's on vacation.
你还没听说吧,哈维度假去了
Bullshit Harvey's on vacation.
一派胡言
Harvey doesn't take vacations.
哈维从来不放假
Louis, you wanted him gone, and he's gone.
路易,你想让他走,他已经走了
And I have his signed requisition right here.
他亲笔签名的申请在这呢
I don't just want him gone.
我不光希望他走
I want him humiliated in front of the whole firm,
我还想当着全律所的面羞辱他
not lying on a beach in Turks and Caicos
而不是躺在土耳其什么地方的海滩上
laughing at some fraudulent requisition you concocted.
嘲笑你捏造的假申请
Oh, that's a nasty allegation, Louis.
那可是个恶劣的指控,路易
Do you have proof?
你有证据吗
You know what, Jessica, this is no different than me
杰西卡,你这么做和我把哈维的工资单
putting Harvey's salary in the copy machine.
放在复印机里没有差别
Oh, it's entirely different, Louis.
差别大了去了,路易
You did that to rip us apart,
你那么做是为分裂我们
and I'm doing this to keep us together.
而我是为了把我们团结在一起
So why don't you walk the hell out my office
所以你还是赶紧离开我的办公室
and think very carefully about how you want to play this?
仔细想想你到底想怎么玩下去
All right, before they get here, let's get our facts straight.
他们来之前,我们先过一遍手里的信息
Easy, our client's being acquired by Google,
放松,我们的客户正被谷歌收购
but Optela Software has a buy option.
但奥泰拉软件公司有优先购买权
Claims to have a buy option.
他们宣称自己有优先购买权
It actually expired six months ago.
而且六个月前就过期了
Then why are we having this meeting?
那为什么还跟他们见面
Because their lawyers don't know we know that,
因为他们的律师不知道我们知道过期的事
and they're hoping to get something to go away.
而且他们希望摆脱一些事
Man, I have so much to teach you.
我要教你的太多了
What, are you my boss now?
怎么,你现在成我上司了
Oh, how is that different than before?
这跟之前有区别吗
I could leave you high and dry right now.
我现在可以甩手离开,留你孤军奋战
You know that, right?
你知道吧
Shit.
见鬼
Mike, it was a joke.
迈克,我只是在开玩笑
Rachel, I need you to handle this meeting by yourself.
瑞秋,我需要你一个人解决这次会议
What? What's wrong? Their lawyer just got here.
什么,怎么了,他们的律师刚刚到了
Her?
她吗
She used to work at a nonprofit
以前我当邮递员的时候
when I was a bike messenger, all right?
她在一家非盈利组织工作,明白吗
We went out a few times.
我们约过几次会
Mike, please. I can handle that
迈克,拜托,我能处理这种...
No, no, no, she knows I didn't go to law school.
不不不,她知道我没上过法学院
What? If she sees me
什么,如果她看见我
she's gonna know I'm not a lawyer, all right?
她就会知道我不是个律师,明白吗
I need you to handle this meeting.
我需要你来解决这次会议
Can you do that? No, no, noMike, please.
你能行吧, 不不,迈克,先别走
You have to give me a second to process what you're saying.
你得给我点时间让我消化一下你说的话
Rachel, I don't have a second.
瑞秋,我现在没有时间了
I need you to do this. Okay.
我需要你做这件事, 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Claire Bowden.
克莱尔·鲍登
Rachel Zane.
瑞秋·赞恩
Shall we get to it?
我们开始吧
Yes, definitely.
好,当然
Let's...let's get to it.
我们...我们开始吧
First of all, I need to inform you
首先,我需要通知你
that we are prepared to move forward with a TRO,
我们准备申请临时禁制令
unless, of course, your client has had a change of heart.
当然,除非你的委托人改变心意
You can do that.
你们可以这样做
I just don't see any judge granting you a TRO
我只是觉得不会有哪位法官会批准你的临时禁制令
given that your option has expired.
考虑到你们的优先购买权已经过期了
Actually, it hasn't.
实际上,没有过期
This is a record of a phone call
这是一份我们两边委托人之间的
between our client and yours.
通话记录
A phone call during which
在这次通话中
our client agreed to fix bugs in your client's software
我的委托人同意帮助你的委托人修补漏洞
in exchange for a fiveyear extension
以换取将我们的优先购买权
of our purchase option.
延期五年
I'm confused. Do...
我有点不明白,你们...
Do you actually want to buy our client's company?
你们真的想要收购我们委托人的公司吗
Yes, if there's a deal happening,
是的,如果确实要进行交易
we want to be included in a meaningful way.
我们希望能够实际参与其中
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not authorized to include you in any deal.
我没有权力让你们参与任何交易
Then pick up the phone and call your client.
那就现在打电话给你的委托人
I understand.
我明白了
You're not authorized to do that either because a partner
你也没有权力那样做,因为某个合伙人
dropped this in your lap in the 11th hour.
最后一刻把这个案子甩到你面前
You have no idea.
你绝对想象不出我现在的处境
No, I've been there before.
其实我明白,我也遇到过这种事
But I need something to take to my client.
但我确实需要给我的委托人一个答复
So, get back to me as soon as you can?
所以请你尽快给我回音,好吗
Yes, absolutely.
好的,当然
Great.
太好了
By the way,
顺便问一句
how old is the partner on this case?
办这个案子的合伙人多大年纪了
Why would you ask that?
问这个干什么
Because I noticed that his name was Michael Ross,
因为我注意到他的名字是迈克·罗斯
and I went out with a Mike Ross once.
我和一个迈克·罗斯约会过一次
I was just wondering if it was the same guy.
我只是想知道是不是同一个人
Because if it is,
因为如果是同一个人
he really turned his life around.
那他的生活真是翻天覆地了
I...I'm sure how old he is.
我...我也不确定他具体多少岁了
This is the first time we've had a case together.
这是我们第一次合作
So Imaybe he's about 45?
所以...大概45吧
Oh, definitely not him. Sorry.
那肯定不是他了,抱歉
Oh, you don't have to be sorry.
你不用说抱歉
I was just wondering.
我只是好奇而已
Thank you. Yes, of course.
谢谢, 应该的,当然
How'd it go?
怎么样
Not well. What happened?
不怎么样,发生了什么事
What happened was their buy option didn't expire
他们的优先购买权并没有过期
because it turns out we made a deal to extend it.
因为结果发现我们做过一个延期交易
Okay, yeah, that complicates things.
好吧,那确实让事情复杂化了
They're gonna want to squeeze us for more money to go away,
他们会要求我们付更多的钱来解除优先购买权
but it's not that big a deal.
但也没什么大不了的
It's not that big a deal?
没什么大不了的吗
It's not that big a deal?
没什么大不了的吗
You practically ran from that conference room
你从那间会议室里落荒而逃
to come and hide in here and left me to deal with a woman
躲到这里,留我一个人去面对那个
who knows your secret,
知道你秘密的女人
and you're gonna tell me that it's not that big a deal.
然后你还告诉我没什么大不了的
I meant having to pay off Optela is not that big a deal.
我是说得向奥泰拉公司付钱没什么大不了的
You didn't even tell me how she knows your secret.
你都没有告诉我她是怎么知道你的秘密的
She doesn't know my secret, all right?
她不知道我的秘密,好吗
I told her I went to law school,
我告诉她我在上法学院
and she found out I didn't.
然后她发现我其实没有
If she sees me now,
如果她现在见到我
she's gonna look into me and then she'll know it.
就会去仔细调查我,然后她就会发现
And why did you tell her
那你当初为什么
that you went to law school in the first place?
要告诉她你在上法学院
Rachel, it's not important. It's important to me.
瑞秋,这不重要,这对我很重要
Because I wanted to impress her,
因为我想在她面前博得好印象
and being a bike messenger wasn't gonna do it.
而一个小邮递员做不到那一点
So you lied to her to get a date?
所以你为了和她约会而骗她吗
Yes, I did.
是的,我是那样做的
Well, you're not the only person who's lied to her now.
现在你不是唯一一个对她撒谎的人了
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
What it means is, she asked me about you,
意思就是,她向我问起了你
and I had to lie to keep her from thinking
然后我不得不撒谎
that you're the same Mike Ross that she knew before.
让她以为你不是她以前认识的那个迈克·罗斯
Rachel, I'm sorry. I...
瑞秋,对不起,我...
Where are you going? To work on your case.
你要去哪,去处理你的案子
As for the aforementioned case,
至于那个上述的案子
send our client his practice depo,
把证词练习记录发给委托人
and underline all selfincriminating things
而且要标出所有他不应该在宣誓后说的
that he's not supposed to say under oath.
自证其罪的话
Idiot.
那个白痴
Moving on to...
接下来是...
Donna, call security.
唐娜,快叫保安
I do not feel safe in my own office.
我在自己的办公室里感觉不安全
Donna went home.
唐娜已经回家了
I'm here to speak to you alone.
我来单独和你谈谈
Why? So you can have no witnesses
为什么,这样你再打我
the next time you attack me?
就没有目击证人了吗
No, so I could apologize to you in private.
不,这样我可以私下向你道歉
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行,不行,不行
You're not gonna apologize your way out of this one.
你不能光道个歉就逃过这一次
I'm not here to get out of anything.
我不是来逃过什么的
I'm here to say I'm sorry.
我是来说对不起的
I flew off the handle, and I shouldn't have punched you.
我一时失控,我不该打你的
You didn't just punch me. You attacked me.
你不只是打了我,你攻击了我
Louis Bullshit.
路易,扯淡
This is all bullshit.
这都是扯淡
There is something wrong with you,
你这个人根本就有问题
and there is nothing that you could ever possibly say to me
不管你对我说什么...
I have been seeing a psychiatrist.
我一直在看心理医生
What? No, you haven't.
什么,不,不可能
This is some kind of trick.
这又是什么花招
I've been seeing someone to get help for panic attacks.
我一直在看心理医生治疗恐慌症
You've been having panic attacks?
你恐慌症发作过吗
Yes. Where?
是的,在哪里
Look, I don't want to get into it.
我不想说得太详细
Where?
在哪
In the office.
办公室里
When?
什么时候
They happen when they happen.
随时可能发作
Louis, I am telling you the truth.
路易,我跟你说的是实话
My god. How long have they
天呐,这种情况持续多久了
they started a few months ago.
几个月前开始的
A fewwhen Donna left?
几个...唐娜离开时吗
Yes, when Donna left.
没错,从唐娜离开时开始
But it isn't really about Donna.
但不完全是因为唐娜
That was a triggerat least that's what they're telling me.
那只是个诱因,至少他们是这么告诉我的
It goes deeper.
病症越来越严重
My family,
我的家庭
my relationships.
我的感情问题
Let's just say I'm trying to work through some shit.
我现在正努力处理一堆糟心事
So when I said those things, it struck a nerve.
所以我说的那些话刺激了你的神经
Oh, it did more than that, Louis.
不仅如此,路易
It hurt.
那些话伤害了我
You hurt me too, Harvey.
你也伤害了我,哈维
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道,我很抱歉
And it's not an excuse,
虽然这不是个借口
but I wanted you to know why I did what I did
但我想让你知道我为什么打了你
and where it was coming from.
这一切的根源何在
You're not really going to Turks and Caicos, are you?
你不是真的要去特克斯和凯科斯群岛,对吧
I don't know, but I had therapy this afternoon,
不知道,但我下午接受了治疗
and I spent the rest of the day
还花了一整天时间
trying to figure out the best way to do this.
考虑怎么做才最好
Louis, I'm sorry for Esther.
路易,埃斯特的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry for lying to you.
很抱歉对你说谎
And I'm sorry that I attacked you.
也很抱歉打了你
I accept your apology, Harvey.
我接受你的道歉,哈维
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢你,路易
So you're not gonna try and suspend me?
那你不会再让我停职了
Suspend you?
让你停职
Jessica was sure you'd want to suspend me.
杰西卡很确定你会想让我停职
Jessica didn't know that you were gonna say what you said.
杰西卡不知道你会说刚刚那些话
As a matter of fact, I know jessica
事实上,我知道杰西卡
only sent you on vacation to defuse the situation,
让你休假只是为了缓解情况
so I think you should come back tomorrow.
所以我觉得你明天应该回来上班
You sure? Yes.
你确定吗, 是的
They're announcing Mike's partnership,
他们将宣布迈克晋升合伙人
and I wouldn't want you to miss that.
我不希望你错过这个时刻
I appreciate that, Louis. It's the least I can do.
谢谢,路易,这是我最起码能做的
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
If it's about you becoming senior partner,
如果是谈你成为高级合伙人的事
I think it's a little premature.
我觉得有点太早了
We may have a problem.
我们可能有麻烦了
May or do?
可能,还是已经
The lawyer on the other side of the Metadesk case
元桌面案子的对方代表律师
knows that I didn't go to law school.
知道我没上过法学院
What?
什么
I saw her come into the office
会议前我看到她走进公司
before the meeting, so I had Rachel take over,
所以就让瑞秋接管了
and she's doesn't know I'm the same Mike Ross she knew,
她还不知道我是她认识的迈克·罗斯
and she's not going to, but
她也不会知道,但是
Goddamn first case.
该死的第一个案子
Jessica, it's gonna be handled. I promise.
杰西卡,事情会解决的,我保证
Now, Rachel and I will work together,
现在,瑞秋会和我一起工作
but she'll be out front the whole time.
但她将一直代替我出面
Well, I guess we have no choice
除了让她应付着
but to let her ride it out.
我们也没有别的选择
But it's gonna look pretty damn sketchy
但如果有人发现你第一个案子
if someone finds out you've handed off your first case.
就交给助理,面子上就不好看了
Which brings me to my next point.
所以才有了下面一个问题
Jack Soloff has been asking about it.
杰克·索罗夫在过问这个案子
Then you better make damn sure
那你最好保证不被他发现
you keep him from finding out you put Rachel in charge.
你让瑞秋负责这个案子
Because the last thing we need is for Jack Soloff
因为我们最不希望杰克·索罗夫
to start sniffing around your past.
开始调查你的过去
Yeah, I know.
没错,我知道
Well, if you know all these things,
如果这些你都知道
then why exactly are you here?
还来这做什么
Because you trusted me with being partner
因为你信任我,让我做了合伙人
and I'm trying to repay that trust
我想让你知情
by keeping you in the loop.
借此来回报你的信任
I appreciate that, Mike.
我很感激,迈克
But the best way for you to repay me
但你回报我的最好方式
is by making sure that other lawyer
就是首先确保那个律师
doesn't find out your goddamn secret in the first place.
不会发现你那该死的秘密
Get one of those for me? No, I didn't.
帮我买了一个吗,没有
And you can't take mine like you usually do.
你不能像平时一样抢我的面包圈
Easy, tiger, I'm not here to take your bagel.
放松点小老虎,我不是来抢你的面包圈的
I'm here to give you this.
我是来给你这个
How'd you get that done so fast?
你怎么能这么快搞定
I know a guy.
我有个熟人
You know a guy in custom engraving?
你有个熟人在做定制雕刻
I know a guy in everything.
我到处都有熟人
Oh, thanks, Harvey, but you didn't have to do that.
谢谢,哈维,你不用这么做的
Come on, it's not every day you make partner,
你又不是每天都有晋升合伙人这么好的事
and I've never known anyone who deserves it as much as you.
我认为没有人比你更应该得到这个职位了
Except for you.
除了你之外
Well, that goes without saying.
这一点我们心知肚明,不必说出口
So why'd you say it?
那你为什么要说
Because it had to be said.
因为不得不说
Seriously, Mike,
说真的,迈克
you deserve this. I'm glad you got it.
这是你应得的,我很高兴你做到了
I just wish I could have been the one that made it happen.
我只是希望我是那个晋升你的人
I'm just glad you made it in for the meeting
我很高兴在和路易发生那样的事之后
after everything that happened between you and Louis.
你还能出席会议
Believe it or not, it was Louis who actually
不管你相信与否
invited me to come back to work.
是路易邀请我回来工作的
How'd you manage to get him to do that?
你怎么说服他的
Well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
即使我告诉你,你也不会相信
But even if he hadn't invited me back,
但即使他没有邀请我回来
an army couldn't have kept me away from your partnership vote.
就算来支军队也无法阻止我参加你晋升合伙人的表决
Come on, Harvey, it's just a formality.
拜托,哈维,这只是个形式
They've already given me the title.
他们已经给了我头衔
It may be just a formality,
这也许只是个形式
but that meeting's not happening without my vote on the record.
但如果没有我的投票记录,会议不可能举行
The next item up for bid on the price is right
下一个待表决的项目正是
is Mike Ross's nomination
迈克·罗斯被提名为
for junior partner.
初级合伙人
Now, I know it's just a formality,
我知道这只是个形式
but what do you say we make it unanimous?
但有人提出异议吗
All those in favor?
所有支持这个决议的人请举手
Then I'm pleased to announce Mike Ross
那么我很高兴地宣布迈克·罗斯
as this firm's newest junior partner.
成为公司最新的初级合伙人
So, if no one else has anything
如果没有其他事...
I have something.
我有事要说
If you're all wondering why
如果你们都在疑惑
I have extensive damage to my skull,
为什么我的脑袋严重受伤
it's because two nights ago,
那是因为两天前
I was viciously attacked by Harvey Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特恶意袭击了我
And since I would rather not go outside the firm
因为我不愿意闹到公司外部寻求司法途径
to take legal action, pursuant to section 28b of the bylaws,
依照公司章程第28b条
I am placing Harvey Specter on immediate unpaid suspension.
我提议让哈维·斯佩克特立刻免薪停职
You son of a bitch.
你这个混蛋
Okay, I don't really know how this works.
我不知道这事该怎么解决
Should someone call security?
是不是有人该叫保安了
Louis, I don't think anyone needs to call
路易,我觉得没人需要叫保安
It's my right. Actually, Louis, it's not.
我有权利, 事实上路易,你没有
Section 28b does require suspension, however,
28章b条确实是停职章程,但是
it's enforceable only
只有在合伙人
after a vote by the partners to determine
都投票认为你所言不虚的
if what you're claiming even happened.
情况下才能生效
Oh, it happened. I'm not saying it didn't.
我所言不虚, 我没说不是
I'm just quoting the bylaws you wrote.
我只是在引述你自己写的章程原文
Therefore, I'd like to schedule a vote for friday,
所以,我提议周五专门投票一次
once we've all had a chance to review the matter.
也好给大家一个认清事实的时间
Okay, this is not what I want
好吧,这不是我想要的
They're your bylaws, Louis...
但是你自己提引的章程,路易
So friday it is.
就定在周五吧
Meeting adjourned.
会议结束
Rachel.
瑞秋
Good to see you. You too.
很高兴见到你,我也是
I have to admit, I'm surprised
我得承认,我很惊讶
you're getting back to us so soon.
你们这么快就给了我回复
Well, once we realized what you really wanted,
当我们意识到了你们的真实目的后
we figured why wait?
就觉得无需等待了
And what is it that we really want?
那我们的真实目的是什么
Let's be honest.
说实话吧
Your client has no real interest
你的委托人根本
in the fulfillment software business.
没有兴趣涉足执行软件行业
No, that's not actually true
不,其实并非如此
But you do have an extension of your purchase option,
但你们确实延长了追诉期
which may or may not hold up in court.
虽然庭上站不站的住脚还不一定
So we're willing to pay you this to go away.
所以我们愿意付这些钱来平息事端
I think maybe you misunderstood me in our last meeting.
我认为上次的见面你可能没懂我的意思
I'm not some corporate killer
我并非什么法人杀手
who's looking to hold you hostage for a payoff.
想以此要挟你们多给钱
My client actually wants to be included in this deal.
我的委托人是真心想入伙
Claire, this is an incredibly fair offer.
克莱尔,这已经是很合理的出价了
I don't think this is a fair offer at all.
我并不认为这出价合理
Well, then let's talk about what would be,
那就谈谈否则之后吧
because your client's not staying involved in this deal.
因为你的委托人不可能入伙
Is this your boss's stance or yours?
这是你上司的立场还是你的
It's our client's, and my firm's,
是我们的委托人立场,也就是律所的立场
And I don't appreciate you questioning
而且我不喜欢你质疑
my role in this deal.
我在交易里的地位
Look, Rachel, I cut you some slack yesterday
瑞秋,我昨天放你一马
because you're a newbie who's in over her head,
是因为你是个不知所措的新手
but since you clearly don't have the power
但既然你无权
to include us in this deal,
让我们入伙
I think maybe I should call the partner on this case.
我认为我应该直接联系负责本案的合伙人
You know what? You should.
我告诉你,你可以这么做
But he's just gonna say this:
因为他会告诉你
if you pursue a TRO, we'll sue you
如果你申请临时限制令,我们就会
for tortious interference.
以侵权干扰生意业务关系罪起诉你
Excuse me?
你说什么
You knew this sale was in process,
你本来就知道交易正在进行
and you waited till closing
但你故意等到结算
to broach the topic.
才提出议案
That is tortious interference. Okay.
这就叫侵权干扰生意业务关系, 好
Well, I think we're done here.
看来我们也没什么好谈的了
Just take the money and walk away,
拿着钱离开吧
or we will tie this up in court for years.
否则我们会在法庭上纠缠好多年
It's up to you. But then again, what do I know?
选择权在你们,可说回来,我知道什么呢
I'm just a newbie.
我只是个菜鸟
You lying piece of shit.
你这个满嘴谎话的贱人
I lied because I'm not the fool you think I am.
我说谎是因为我不是你以为的那个蠢货
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm talking about your apology from the heart.
我在说你的真心道歉
You actually had me falling for that bullshit
你真的让我为你那些废话感动了
until you asked me if I was gonna suspend you.
感动到你问我是不是要让你停职
And then I knew it was just all a goddamn manipulation.
那一刻我就知道,全是控制
You think me opening up about having panic attacks
你觉得我敞开心扉,告诉你我有恐慌症
is manipulation?
是为了控制你
I don't even think you really had panic attacks,
我都不觉得你真有恐慌症
let alone are going to therapy.
就更别说去看心理医生了
Well, I am, and I opened up to you about it,
我有,而且跟你说了实话
and then you looked me in the eye,
之后你看着我的眼睛
and you used Mike's partnership to lure me back.
利用迈克的合伙人会议引诱我回来
Yes.
是的
I did.
我是那么做了
Because I wanted you to know how it feels when someone
因为我想让你知道
says one thing to your face and then turns right around
一个人当你面承诺了一件事又做出完全相反的行为时
And does the exact opposite, like you did to me.
那种感受,就像你对我做的事一样
So this is payback for me sleeping with your sister?
那这是对我睡你妹妹的报复吗
Sure as shit is. You son of a bitch.
当然是,你这个贱人
I should take you outside right now
我应该现在就把你拎出去
And do what? Hit me again?
干嘛,再打我一次吗
Because this time it won't just be a suspension, Harvey.
这次可就不只是停职了,哈维
You'll be gone. That's enough.
你会被开除,够了
No one's hitting anybody.
没人要打谁
Harvey, you're not to be alone with this man before that vote.
哈维,在投票前,你不许跟他单独相处
Is that clear?
挺清楚了吗
This isn't over.
这事没完
Thank you, Jessica.
杰西卡,谢谢
A law firm should be a safe environment,
律所应该是个安全的环境
and I started to feel like I was fearful
而我开始觉得很担心...
Shut the hell up, Louis.
闭嘴,路易
What you did in there was despicable.
你刚才的行为太卑鄙了
It was underhanded and vindictive
极其卑劣,仇怨
and harmful to the entire firm.
对整个律所都有伤害
I take it you won't be voting to discipline Harvey.
我才你不会投票惩罚哈维了
I won't be voting at all.
我就不会去投票
And if you think you're gonna drag me into your bullshit,
如果你以为自己能把我扯进这烂事
then you have another thing coming.
那你就得准备好其他麻烦了
Oh, you can abstain all you want,
你齐全随你
but everyone's gonna know exactly where you stand.
但所有人都会知道你的立场
They already know where I stand.
他们早就知道我的立场
And it's not with you.
绝不是支持你
You slapped her with a lawsuit?
你用起诉把她拍回去了
Did she call you?
她联系你了
No, she called Google, and then they called me
不,她联系了谷歌,而谷歌给我电话
to tell me they're pulling out of the deal.
说他们要退出交易
What? Yeah, they don't want
什么,是的,他们不希望
to run the risk this thing gets tied up in litigation,
冒此时被扯进官司里的风险
so they're out.
所以要退出
Mike, I can explain. No, you don't have to explain.
迈克,我可以解释,不,你不用解释
You explained the last time we talked.
我们上次对话时你已经解释过了
Excuse me?
你说什么
You've got a problem with Claire,
你对克莱尔有意见
And you're taking it out on this case.
你在用这案子发泄
I don't have a problem with Claire.
我对克莱尔没意见
I have a problem with you lying to her
我有意见的是你对她撒谎
about going to law school.
说你上法学院
But the reason I threatened that suit
但我威胁她要起诉的原因
is because she didn't like not getting her way with me,
是因为她不满意控制不住我
and she was going to call you instead.
而想给你打电话
Well, you stopped that from happening,
你避免了那种事发生
and in the process, you blew up the entire deal.
但在此过程中,毁掉了整桩交易
Did you hear me? She was going to call you.
你听我说了吗,她要给你打电话
So I'm sorry that Google pulled out,
所以我很抱歉谷歌退出
but I didn't really have the chance
可我没什么机会
to think of every option
考虑所有选择
Every option? There's only one.
所有选择,只有一个
You negotiate another price.
你再协商一个价钱
You think I didn't try that?
你以为我没试吗
The only thing she would have accepted
她唯一会接受的
is being cut in on the deal, period.
就是插足这个交易
All I know is that if I'd been there,
我只知道如果当时我在场
I would have figured out a way to get it done.
肯定会想出办法搞定
Well, you know what? You couldn't have been there.
你忘了吗,你不可能在场
And I don't appreciate you telling me
而且我也不喜欢你现在告诉我
that I'm not as good as you when the only reason
我没有你优秀,因为一开始
I was in that meeting in the first place
我参加那个会议就是为了
was to cover for you.
给你打掩护
Rachel, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it personal.
瑞秋,抱歉,我没想针对你
Well, it sure sounded personal when you accused me
你指责我因为嫉妒搞砸了
of screwing up because I was jealous.
肯定就是针对我
Look, I just said that I'm sorry.
我刚说过抱歉
I'm only coming down on you the same way
我只是以哈维在这种情况下
Harvey would come down on me in the same situation.
对待我的方式对待你罢了
Right, but you're not Harvey, and I'm not you.
行,可你不是哈维,我也不是你
And if Harvey was talking to you
如果是哈维用刚才
the way that you're talking to me,
你对我的口气跟你说话
you would be in here right now telling me what a dick he is.
你现在就会在这跟我抱怨他多混蛋了
Can I have that, please? What?
请把那个给我行吗, 什么
I haven't done your transcriptions since yesterday, so...
我还没把你昨天的录音记完...
Oh, it can wait. Go home.
那不着急,回家吧
What?
怎么了
You went too far today, Louis.
你今天太过分了,路易
So, you're not really here to do work.
这么说你不是来做事的
You're here to once again take Harvey's side.
你来只是为了帮哈维说话
I'm not taking Harvey's side,
我没有要帮哈维
but what you did in that meeting was wrong.
但你在会上的所作所为是不对的
You told me to keep it in the family, and that's what I did.
你告诉我家事不外扬,我照做了
I meant let Jessica handle it, and you know it.
我的意思是让杰西卡处理,你也清楚
But Jessica didn't handle it.
但杰西卡并没有处理
She tried to send Harvey to the Caribbean.
她想让哈维去加勒比度假
Oh, so the only thing that you could do was blindside him
这么说你唯一的选择就是
in the same meeting where Mike is made junior partner?
在迈克升合伙人的会议上使阴招
He assaulted me.
他袭击了我
I understand that, Louis.
我明白,路易
But what I don't understand
但我不明白
is why you're the one who went in there angry,
为什么明明是你怒气冲冲的去找他
and he's the one who ended up attacking you.
最后却是他打了你
Donna What did you say to him?
唐娜,你对他说了什么
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我犯不着跟你解释
No, you don't, and you're free to do whatever you want.
对,你犯不着,你爱怎么做怎么做
But when I saw your face after he hit you,
但他打了你,我看到你的脸
I felt horrible for you.
我还觉得你真可怜
But since you won't tell me what you said to him,
可既然你不告诉我你说了什么
I'm starting to wonder if I should.
我开始觉得,可能我也犯不上
What's this?
这是什么
I know you had to reschedule the cake tasting
我知道因为这个案子
because of the case, so
得改期蛋糕试吃,所以
I thought I'd bring the cake tasting to you.
我想我可以把蛋糕带回来给你尝
You didn't have to do that.
你不必这么做
I wanted to, because I wanted to make sure
我想,因为我想确定
that you know that no matter what's going on at work,
你明白不管工作上发生什么
you're the most important thing in my life.
你在我生命中都是最重要的
I know you were just trying to keep me from getting caught.
我知道你是在努力不让我被抓
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也是
What for?
为什么
Because as much as I hate to admit it,
尽管我很不想承认
I do have a problem with Claire.
我确实对克莱尔心存嫉妒
Rachel
瑞秋
Mike, I was sitting across the table from her,
迈克,我当时就坐在她对面
and I could see all the reasons why you were interested in her.
我完全可以理解你当初为何喜欢她
And II had to wonder what would have happened
我不禁去想如果她从未发现你撒谎
if she'd never found out that you lied,
又或者她在一年后
or if she found out a year later
更了解你时才发现
after she'd gotten to know you better.
事情又会怎样
Maybe the two of you would still be together.
或许你们俩还在一起
We wouldn't be. How do you know?
不会的,你怎么知道
Because it might have taken me a while to tell you the truth,
或许我想了一想才告诉你真相
but from the first second I looked at you,
但从我第一眼见到你的时候
I wanted to tell you everything about me.
就想把我的一切摊开在你面前
And when I finally did tell you the truth,
当我终于告诉你真相时
you didn't tell me that you never wanted to see me again.
你没说你再也不想见到我
You accepted me.
你接受了我
Actually, I slapped you.
实际上我扇了你一巴掌
And then you kissed me. Yeah.
然后你吻了我,对
And stayed with me.
还继续和我在一起
And loved me anyway.
无论如何都爱我
Jack. What can I do for you, Harvey?
杰克, 有什么能效劳,哈维
I wanted to thank you for standing up for me today.
我想感谢你今天为我出头
I told Jessica I'm ready to be a team player.
我告诉杰西卡我准备好加入队伍了
Maybe now the two of you will believe me.
或许现在你们俩会相信我了
Well, I don't know if I'm willing to go that far,
这我还不太确定
but I appreciate what you did.
但我感激你今天所做的
Can I speak freely?
能让我说几句吗
Go ahead.
说吧
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
I told Mike the reason
我告诉迈克
that I went after you in the first place
我一开始就针对你是因为
was that everything comes easy to you,
对你来说一切都来得容易
but I'm not the only one that feels that way.
但这么想的可不是我一个人
What's your point?
你想说什么
I may have stopped Louis
我或许能暂时阻止路易
from suspending you for the moment,
让你停职
but that vote's not gonna go well for you.
但投票的结果可能对你不利
You're saying I can do something to change the outcome.
你是说我能做些什么改变结果
I'm saying you could do something to change the way
我是说你可以做些什么改变
the partners feel about you.
其他合伙人对你的看法
You want me to take this suspension voluntarily?
你希望我自愿接受停职吗
If this were a month ago,
如果这事发生在一个月前
I'd want you to take your name off the wall.
我会希望你把名字从墙上拿掉
But you need to do something to humble yourself.
但你的确需要一些谦逊的姿态
What exactly that is, is up to you.
具体怎么做,是你自己的决定
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
The receptionist told me where to find you.
接待处告诉我怎么能找到你
Well, she shouldn't have,
她不该这么做
so why don't you find your way out?
不如你自行离开吧
Claire, I'm here to apologize.
克莱尔,我是来道歉的
Look, you got under my skin
你说我没经验
when you called me inexperienced
让我很不舒服
because the truth is I haven't been doing this very long.
因为我确实没做多久
So I shot back,
所以我就采取反击
and I went overboard to try and
于是就越界想...
Show me that you were better than me.
证明你比我强
Yes, and I ended up blowing the deal for both of us,
没错,结果我们两败俱伤
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, they say you learn from your mistakes.
俗话说吃一堑长一智
That's the thing.
没错
I have already learned,
我已经吸取教训了
and I think that I have a way to get both of us a win.
我认为我找到了双赢的办法
Gigadyne. They're a major client at your firm.
格格丹,你们的大客户
What if you were to bring them the acquisition of Metadesk?
不如你让他们来收购元桌面
Why would they want this?
他们为什么要买
Because they need fulfillment software
因为他们需要执行软件来
to increase their sales in Europe,
提高他们在欧洲的销售量
and we're a perfect fit.
而我们就是最佳选择
You researched my client?
你调查了我的客户
Like I said, I learn from my mistakes.
我说过了,吃一堑,长一智
Hey. Oh, don't "Hey" Me.
你好啊,少来这套
You're up to something.
无事不登三宝殿
Why would you say that?
干嘛这么说
I worked for you for 12 years.
我为你工作了12年
You think I can't tell when you're up to something?
你觉得我还分不出你有没有事吗
Donna Harvey,
唐娜, 哈维
If you're coming to me in here,
既然你是来这里找的我
that means you don't want Louis to know.
那就说明你不想让路易知道
And I don't work for you anymoreI work for him.
可我已经不再为你工作了,我现在是他的人
I know that, and I know what I'm about to ask
我知道,我也知道我将要问的事情
might put you in between me and Louis.
可能会置你于两难之地
But I want you to help me figure out something I can do
但我希望你能帮我,看看我能做些什么
that'll move the partners not to suspend me.
阻止合伙人停我的职
Then tell me this.
那就告诉我
What did Louis say to you that made you hit him?
那天路易到底跟你说了什么,使得你动手打他
Why are you asking me that?
为什么要问这个
Because you're asking me to pick your side,
因为你让我和你一伙
and I need to know if you deserve it.
那我就要知道你是不是值得
Donna,
唐娜
if you don't know me well enough to know
要是到现在了你都还不了解我
that I deserve your help by now,
觉得我不值得你帮的话
nothing I tell you is gonna matter.
那我再说什么都是徒劳
But whether I deserve it or not,
但无论我是否值得
I guarantee you Louis is going to have some dirty trick
我可以向你保证,路易会用阴招
up his sleeve for that vote.
为这次的投票做准备
Louis, I need to talk to you for a second.
路易,我有话跟你说
Well, if you're here to tell me not to play dirty,
如果你是来劝我别玩阴的
you're wasting your breath because Donna already did it.
那就别白费口舌了,因为唐娜已经劝过了
I'm not here to do that,
我不是来劝你的
because you already played dirty.
因为你已经在玩阴的了
I'm here to get you to vote against suspending Harvey.
我是来劝你给哈维停职投反对票的
How the hell have I already played dirty?
什么叫我已经在玩阴的了
You knew my partnership would mean something to Harvey,
你明知我的合伙人资格对哈维来说有特殊意义
and instead of holding it outside of your feud,
可你非但没有让此事置身事外
you used it to trick him back into the firm.
反而利用它把他骗回了律所
Because, Mike, it was the only way to get justice.
迈克,那是因为这是得到正义的唯一方式
Okay.
好
If you think that, then let me put this in terms
如果你是这么想的话,那换句
that you might understand.
你能懂的话说,就是
Harvey is Jon Snow, I'm his Uncle Benjen,
哈维是琼恩·雪诺,而我是他的班扬叔叔
and you used me to lure him out
你利用我把他引出来
so that everybody could stab him to death.
这样大家就可以一人一刀把他捅死了
How dare you defile Game of Thrones
你竟然把哈维比做琼恩·雪诺
by comparing Harvey to Jon Snow.
这绝对是对《权力的游戏》的玷污
That's not the point, and you know it.
你明知道,这不是重点
The point is, you betrayed Harvey,
重点是,你背叛了哈维
the same way that kid betrayed Jon Snow.
就像那个小孩背叛琼恩·雪诺一样
Well, in that case, it was for the good of the Watch.
话虽如此,可那是为了所有的守夜人
Yeah, I'm sure that's what that kid thought, too.
是啊,我觉得那小孩肯定也是这么想的
But I guarantee you, he's going to regret stabbing his friend
但我向你保证,他之后的一生都会在
for the rest of his miserable life.
害过朋友的悔恨和痛苦中度过
Daniel Hardman's office.
丹尼尔·哈德曼办公室
I need to speak to him right now.
立刻让他听电话
Who may I say is calling?
请问是哪位来电
You know who it is, Stacy.
你知道是谁,史黛西
Now get him on the goddamn phone.
快让他接电话
He's not here, but he left word for you.
他现在不在,但他有给你留言
He sent two packages.
他寄了两个包裹
Either move forward on one of them,
要么你按照一个继续
Or he'll move forward on the other.
要么他按照另一个继续
Congratulations. On what?
祝贺你,贺什么
On winning your first case as junior partner.
祝贺你作为初级合伙人赢的第一个案子啊
I won my first case as junior partner?
我赢了作为初级合伙人的第一个案子吗
Mmhmm, turns out you had a brilliant idea.
你有了一个超棒的主意
Oh, really? And what was my brilliant idea?
真的吗,我想出了什么好主意
You know, for when I'm sitting around
就刚在跟其他的合伙人
shooting the shit with the other partners.
虚势周旋的时候
You sent me back to Claire
你让我回去找克莱尔
to propose that she have one of her own clients buy Metadesk
提议说让她自己的客户买下元桌面
and let Optela stay on board.
奥泰拉留着不动
Rachel, that's amazing.
瑞秋,这想法真是太棒了
I can't believe she went for it.
我不敢相信她竟然真的听我的了
She went for it, and Gigadyne went for it.
她听了,格格丹也听了
Did you just say Gigadyne?
你刚刚是说了格格丹吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊,怎么了
Rachel, Gigadyne just announced they're getting into
瑞秋,格格丹刚公布了他们会
the Defense contracting business.
接手国防部外包业务
What? When? Yeah.
什么,什么时候的事, 是的
Yesterdaythey already have their first contract.
昨天,他们已经签了第一份合同了
Which means I just triggered a background check
就是说我刚刚让这项交易涉及到的每个人
on every single person involved in this deal.
都要接受背景调查
Mike, I am so sorry.
迈克,真对不起
No, you couldn't have known.
不会,你也不知道会这样
And we don't have time for "I'm sorrys" anyway.
而且我们也没有时间说对不起
We have to find a way to take care of this
在一切还来得及的时候
before it's too late.
我们得赶紧想办法补救
How are we gonna do that?
我们该怎么做
We're gonna hide in plain sight.
我们要大变活人
I don't understand.
我不懂
We're gonna take my name off all of the paperwork,
我们要把我的名字从所有的文件上删除
and we're gonna hope to god nobody notices.
然后祈祷没人发现
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干嘛
Catching up on my work.
赶上我的工作进度啊
Is that a problem? No.
有问题吗,没有
It's just that I told you
就是我跟你说过了
that I didn't need you to do any transcribing.
不用你再抄录这些了
And the way you said it got me thinking
你说话时的语气让我想起了
about how you like making your plans on this thing.
你有多喜欢把你的计划都录在里面
And then I came across this.
然后我就听到了这个
Donna
唐娜
You think me opening up
你觉得我告诉你
about having panic attacks is manipulation?
我有恐慌是在玩弄你吗
I don't even think you really had panic attacks,
我一点都不觉得你有恐慌症
let alone are going to therapy.
更别说去治疗了
Well, I am.
可是,我就是有
And I opened up to you about it,
我也向你开诚布公了
and then you looked me in the eye,
但你听了后,就那么看着我的眼睛
and you used Mike's partnership to lure me back.
利用迈克的合伙人资格引我回来
Yes.
是的
I did.
是我做的
Because I wanted you to know how it feels
因为我想让你明白这种感受
when someone says one thing to your face
当一个人当着你的面说着一件事
and then turns right around
转身就做了
and does the exact opposite, like you did
完全相反的事,就像你从前做的
He revealed those things to you,
他把这些事情告诉了你
and you recorded him so you could play it for the partners?
可是你却录下来,为了放给其他的合伙人听
I wasn't trying to record him saying those things.
我不是想录他说的那些东西
I just wanted proof that he hit me.
我只是想拿到他打我的证据
Bullshit!
胡说
You didn't care what you got.
你根本不在乎你拿到的是什么
You just wanted to get him.
你只是想打倒他
You're damn right I did.
你还真说对了
He hit me.
他打了我
He got Esther.
他抢走埃斯特
He gets away with everything.
他拿走了一切
Maybe he does.
也许是的
And if you want to try to get him suspended,
如果你想让他被停职
that's your right.
那是你的权利
But if you use his weaknesses to publicly humiliate him,
但你利用他的弱点公开羞辱他
I'm done working for you.
我就不再为你工作了
Rachel,
瑞秋
what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
We already sent back all of the contracts.
我们已经把所有合同发回去了
I know, I just came by
我知道,我只是过来一下
because you missed a signature on the last page.
你忘记最后一页的签名了
No, I didn't miss it.
不,我没忘
I was holding off on signing it. Why?
我只是想暂缓签署,为什么
Because I was wondering why you made changes
因为我在想你为什么做了
to seven different addendums without redlining them for me.
七处不同的增补,却不告知我
They're just signatory pages of a few lists of partners,
那只是签署页几个合伙人名单
so I didn't think that that warranted a redline.
我不觉得有必要做告知
You didn't or your partner didn't?
是你不觉得,还是你的合伙人不觉得
Neither of us did. He has a big client in defense,
我们都不觉得,他有个大客户的案子
and so even though we don't rep Gigadyne,
而且虽然我们不代理格格丹
he was worried they might see it as a conflict.
他也担心他们认为有利益冲突
The reason he's worried is not because of a conflict.
他担心的不是利益冲突
It's because this transaction triggers a background check.
是交易会引发背景审查
Which means I told you the reason.
也就是说,我告诉你原因了
He's repping another client and
他在代理另一位客户,而且...
He's lying to you, Rachel.
他在骗你,瑞秋
You're gonna find this impossible to believe,
你会觉得这很难相信
but Mike Ross is a fraud, and he knows that I know.
但迈克·罗斯是个骗子,他知道我知道这点
That's why he sent you in at the last minute
所以他最后一刻派你来了
when this was his deal from day one.
可这明明从一开始就是他的交易
Are you crazy? He's a partner
你疯了吗,他是
at Pearson, Specter, Litt,
皮尔斯斯派克特利特律所的合伙人
and you said your Mike Ross wasn't 45.
而你说你的迈克·罗斯不是45岁
So the Mike that I know
所以我认识的迈克...
Oh, my god, you know.
天呐,你知道
I don't know anything, except that we just need
我什么都不知道,除了我们需要...
I'm calling the D.A.'s office right now if you don't tell me
你要不告诉我发生了什么
what the hell's going on.
我就给检察官办公室打电话
We're engaged.
我们订婚了
So it is him.
所以确实是他
Claire, please, you can't turn him in.
克莱尔,求你,你不能告发他
This isn't about what I can't do.
这跟我不能怎么做无关
How could you be with a man like that after you found out?
你发现了这事,怎么还能跟那样的人在一起
Because I already loved him.
因为我已经爱上他了
Well, I'm sorry, Rachel.
抱歉了,瑞秋
I just can't turn the other way.
我没法选另一条路
Don't you understand what this is condoning?
你不懂这是纵容吗
Yes, I understand what it's condoning,
我明白
But you have to put yourself in my shoes.
但你设身处地为我想想
Imagine you found out a year later,
想象一下
after you already knew the kind of man he is inside.
在你已经了解了他的真实内心的一年之后
Look, Claire, I'm...
克莱尔,我...
I'm telling you.
我跟你说
No, he's not a lawyer,
他确实不是律师
but he did turn his life around.
但他的确改变了他的生活
You're a smart woman, Rachel.
你是个聪明的姑娘,瑞秋
But you are making a huge mistake.
但你在犯一个天大的错误
Please, I am begging you.
求你了,求你了
It's done.
完事了
She bought it? She did.
她信了,是的
I can't believe it.
难以置信
Did you think I couldn't handle it?
你是觉得我搞不定吗
I guess I was just worried that she'd figure it out anyway,
我猜我只是担心她总会弄清楚
expose me, and then
揭发我,然后...
There is no "And then."
没什么"然后"
Because that didn't happen.
因为根本没有发生
Because of you.
多亏了你
Because of us.
是多亏我们
You're wearing your ring at the office.
你把戒指戴到办公室了
I am.
是的
What made you decide to do that?
你为什么决定那么做了
I...I just realized
我...只是发现了
how much I love you,
我有多爱你
and...
还有...
That's not something I ever want to hide.
我不想藏着订婚的事了
Ra
瑞...
Jessica, can I talk to you for a second?
杰西卡,我能跟你聊聊吗
What is it, Louis? I'm heading home for the night.
什么事,路易,我正要下班回家
I want to call off the vote.
我想取消投票
Excuse me?
你说什么
The whole thing was a mistake.
整件事都是错误
I want to call it off.
我想取消
Louis, the vote is tomorrow morning.
路易,投票就在明早
The only way it doesn't happen
唯一让它不发生的方法
is if you publicly tell everyone that Harvey didn't hit you.
就是你公开说明哈维没有打你
I can't do that. I'll lose all credibility.
我不能那么做,我会失去信誉
Which is exactly why I wanted Harvey to take two weeks.
所以我才想让哈维休假两周
To let you calm down.
就是要让你冷静下来
Because I knew you'd change your mind.
因为我知道你会改变主意
Now, if you'll excuse me,
如果你不介意的话
I have a vote to prepare for.
我还得准备投票
Wait, what if I flip my vote?
稍等,如果我改变投票立场呢
Flip whatever the hell you want, Louis.
随你怎么改,路易
But you started this ball rolling,
但这事是你挑起的
and now we all have to live with the consequences.
如今我们都得承担其结果
I thought you were trying to avoid me.
你不是在故意躲着我吗
I was.
之前是的
But then I figured out you knew it was me anyway.
但我又想到你总会知道是我的
How?
怎么知道呢
Does it matter?
重要吗
No, it doesn't.
不重要
So why are you here?
那你来做什么
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想说谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I also wanted to know why you're letting it go.
我还想知道你为什么愿意放过我
Because Rachel begged me to.
因为瑞秋求我了
And because she said that she loved you
因为她说她爱你
and that you turned your life around.
而你改变了自己的生活
And you believed her?
你相信她
I believe that she loves you.
我相信她爱你
But if you really want to know the truth,
但你要真想知道事实
no, I don't believe that you turned your life around,
我不相信你能改变你的生活
and I definitely don't believe that you love her.
而且绝对不相信你爱他
What? How can you say that?
什么,你怎么能这么说
Because you've convinced her that it's all gonna be okay,
因为你说服她相信一切都会没事
that you two are just gonna get to live happily ever after,
你俩会从此幸福地生活在一起
and I didn't want to be the one
我不想做那个
to make that all come crashing down.
毁掉一切的恶人
But you know what, Mike?
但你知道吗,迈克
One day, it is going to come crashing down.
总有一天,这一切都会毁掉
And if you really do love her,
如果你真爱她
you'll put a stop to this right now.
你会现在就停手
So, you think I should stop being a lawyer?
你觉得我不该再做律师
I'm saying if you really love her, you won't marry her.
我是说你要真爱她,就不会跟她结婚