Mike Ross never went to law school.
迈克·罗斯从没上过法学院
And ?I knew it, and I hired him anyway.
我知道,但我还是雇了他
I still can't stay, Harvey.
我还是不能留下来,哈维
You're making it seem like I'm the one
你弄的像是我夺走了
that's taking away your dream wedding.
你的梦幻婚礼一样
You are the one taking away my dream wedding.
本来就是你夺走了我的梦幻婚礼
Nothing would make me happier
没什么能比让我
than to raise a glass to your new life,
举杯庆祝你的新生活更能让我开心的
But I can't.
但我不能
Oh, so now I shouldn't get married.
所以现在我不该结婚了
No, I'm saying you should quit.
不,我是说你应该辞职
You tell me right now, why are you here?
所以你现在告诉我,你为什么来这里
It's not that simple. Why are you here?
一言难尽,你为什么来这里
Because I'm afraid!
因为我害怕
You're calling for an emergency vote of no confidence today?
你今天召集了紧急不信任投票
Take a picture, because tomorrow morning,
合个影吧,因为明天早上
those letters are coming down.
这些字母就要撤下来了
Why should I believe you would even live up
我为什么要相信你真的会
to your end of the bargain?
实现你的承诺呢
Because I don't give a shit
因为我根本不在乎
about your war with Daniel Hardman.
你跟丹尼尔·哈德曼的斗争
All I want to do is see you get down on your knees and say,
我想要的只是看着你跪下
"I quit."
说"我退出"
As of now, the company that's been targeting our clients
此时此刻,狙击我们客户的公司
is no longer represented by daniel hardman.
已经不由丹尼尔·哈德曼代理了
All in favor of jessica staying?
所有支持杰西卡留下的人,举手
How exactly did you get that termination letter for Forstman?
你到底是怎么从傅滋曼那儿拿到解约书的
I agreed to step down.
我同意辞职
You are not going to step down.
你不能辞职
You've given up everything for this firm.
你为这律所付出了一切
It's time someone gave up something for you.
该有人为你付出点东西了
Harvey, you didn't just give me my dream.
哈维,你不光给了我梦想
You gave me a family.
还给了我一个家
But I'm gonna have a family of my own someday,
但我终有一天会有自己的家
And I can't have all of this hanging over their heads.
我不能让这些事悬在他们头上
You don't have to do this for me.
你不必为我这么做
I'm doing it for us,
我是为了我们
'cause as long as you're with me
因为只要你支持我
I'm with you.
我支持你
Michael James Ross. Yes?
迈克·詹姆斯·罗斯,怎么了
You're under arrest for conspiracy to commit fraud.
你因串谋欺诈被捕了
Michael Ross, I'm assistant U.S. Attorney Anita Gibbs,
迈克·罗斯,我是助理检察官安妮塔·吉布斯
And unlike you, I'm a real attorney.
不像你,我是个正牌律师
I'm not answering any questions
在我见到我律师之前
until I speak to my lawyer.
我不会回答任何问题
I heard you asked for him before,
我听说你之前要求他来
But while we're waiting, I just wanted to let you know
在我们静候时,我想让你知道
that I'm the one who's gonna put you in jail.
我会把你扔进监狱的
Nothing?
什么都不说
Maybe you think that you've committed a victimless crime,
你可能觉得你这是无证人犯罪
But let me assure you, you haven't.
但我向你保证,你并不是
By my estimation, you've worked on 88 legal cases
据我估计,在你所谓的职业生涯中
in your socalled career,
经手了88件案子
And you committed fraud every time you picked up the phone,
每一次你拿起电话
mailed a letter, signed your name,
发送邮件,签名
or appeared in court.
或者出庭,你都在犯罪
Each instance carries a ninemonth sentence,
一个案件能判九个月监禁
And to tell you the truth,
跟你说实话吧
I am too tired to do the addition.
我都懒得算了
Well, I'm not.
我不懒
If what you're saying is true
如果你说的是真的
and there's a limit of one count per case,
且每个案子限定为一次庭审
Then I'll be going to prison for 66 years.
那我将坐66年的牢
I've always been good at math.
我数学相当好
Well, I haven't.
我数学没那么好
But what I am good at is putting away
我拿手的是把像你这种
fake, cocky tough guys like you
虚伪自大的骗子送进监狱
and seeing them break.
然后看着你们垮掉
So here's how this is gonna go.
因此,接下来
You play ball, I go easy on you.
你要是配合,我就不难为你
You don't
不配合的话
In my experience,
依我来看
college boys, even fake ones,
上过大学的人,即使是个冒牌大学生
don't do well in prison.
在监狱都很难撑下来
And if you think your people
如果你觉得你的人
are rushing down here to bail you out,
正在赶来保释你
you've got another thing coming,
你想多了
because I'm gonna keep you in here all night.
因为今晚我不会让你离开这的
Okay.
行
I'll confess.
我会认罪的
But I want the whole thing on tape.
但我需要全程录影带记录
Harvey, thank god. I need to talk to you.
哈维,谢天谢地,我有事跟你说
Rachel, calm down. What's going on?
瑞秋,冷静一下,怎么了
Mike's been arrested. What?
迈克被捕了,什么
Two men from the U.S. Attorney's office
有两个检察院的人
They just walked right up to him, and they arrested him.
直接冲他上去,逮捕了他
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
All right. It's gonna be okay.
好好,不会有事的
It's not gonna be okay! He's by himself.
怎么可能没事,他现在孤身一人
We have to do something.
我们得想想办法
I'm going down there right now.
我马上就去找他
No, you're not.
你不能去
Jessica, this isn't up for you
杰西卡,这不是为了你
Harvey, from this second,
哈维,从现在开始
you are an unindicted coconspirator,
你现在是个没被指控的同伙
and so am I.
我同样是
And so are you,
你也一样
which means none of us can afford to be anywhere near Mike.
也就是说,我们谁都担不起自己被抓的风险
I don't care. Someone has to do something.
我不管,总有人得做点什么
And if it isn't going to be you, it's going to be me.
如果这个人不是你,那就是我
You're gonna let her go down there?
你会让她去
Harvey, she can knock on that door all she wants.
哈维,她想去就可以去
They're not gonna let her see him tonight.
但他们今晚不会让她见他的
Besides, she's his fiancée.
再说了,她是他的未婚妻
Seeing him is not gonna make her look guilty.
去见他不会让她看起上去有罪
It's not gonna make me look guilty either.
我去也不会
It makes me look like I'm standing by my guy.
我是为了帮我兄弟
No, what's gonna keep you from looking guilty
唯一能让你看上去无罪的是
is you and I ripping up your letter of resignation.
咱俩撕了你的辞职信
Jessica, I just made a deal with Forstman.
杰西卡,我和傅滋曼达成了协议
He finds out that I'm still here,
如果他发现我还在公司
He picks up the phone, calls Hardman,
他只要给哈德曼打个电话
And the two of them pick this place apart.
他俩就能毁了整个公司
And if whoever is prosecuting this case
如果任何人深究这个案子
finds out you left on the same night they arrested Mike,
发现他们逮捕迈克那晚,你辞职了
then we may as well turn ourselves in.
那我们还不如赶紧自首
Which is why I need to get in there
这就是为什么我会
And talk to Mike as his lawyer.
作为迈克的律师去找他
Then this is what's going to happen.
这就是接下来的事
You are now his lawyer.
现在你是他的律师
But you do whatever you have to do to work out of your house,
你就在这做一切你需要做的事
because I'm not telling anybody you resigned.
因为我不会告诉任何人你辞职了
This is AUSA Anita Gibbs with Michael Ross.
这里是检察官助理安妮塔·吉布斯和迈克·罗斯
The time is 11:05 P.M.
现在是晚上11:05
Mr. Ross has agreed to confess,
罗斯先生同意认罪
with the stipulation that he do it on videotape.
前提是需要录像带记录整个过程
I actually never said I'd confess.
实际上我没说要认罪
I said I'd talk.
我是说我会谈谈
You did say you'd confess.
你说的确实是认罪
Maybe I did, but then again,
也许我是说了,但同时
I also asked to see my lawyer at 9:03.
我在9:03时就要求见我的律师了
It's two hours later,
两小时过去了
and I still haven't been able to do that,
而我还没有见到我的律师
which means anything that I've said
这意味着从那时到现在这段时间内
between then and now is not only inadmissible,
我所说的一切都不能作为证据
it's also evidence that you violated my rights.
同时这还是你侵犯了我的权力的证据
Oh, I get it. You just wanted to get that on tape.
我明白了,你只是想把这段录下来
Sure did.
当然
And if I don't see my lawyer in an hour,
还有,假如一小时只内我见不到我的律师
you better be able to prove that you've made every effort
你最好能够证明你尽了最大努力
to contact him and couldn't.
去联系他,但失败了
I know I'm not supposed to know these things
我明白我不该知道这些事
because I'm not a lawyer, but I do...
因为我不是律师,但我确实知道...
because I am.
因为我是律师
Okay, you've had your fun.
好了,你玩够了吧
Now I'm gonna have mine.
轮到我了
Your lawyer actually did show up about half hour ago.
你的律师半小时前确实出现过
There seemed to be a little miscommunication
但关于你在哪间房间的沟通交流
about what room you were in,
貌似有误
But that's all been straightened out.
但后来一切都弄清楚了
So...
所以...
Here he is.
他来了
Robert.
罗伯特
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You thought you were gonna see Harvey Specter
你以为你会见到哈维·斯佩克特
come in this room
走进这间房间
so you two could get your stories straight.
这样你俩就能对好口供了
Apparently that's not gonna happen.
显然这事儿不会发生了
Now, normally this is the part where I leave the room,
通常这时我会离开房间
but almost looks like you want me to stay.
但你看上去想让我留下啊
Just so you know, we can't watch or record
提醒你一句,我们没办法看到或记录
anything that happens in here
这里发生的任何事情...
Attorneyclient privilege and whatnot.
律师与当事人的特权之类的
But if you're innocent of these charges,
但假如你是无辜的
I'm sure you have nothing to fear,
我确信你没什么好害怕的
being alone in this room...
比如单独和那个人...
with that man.
待在这间房间里
What are you doing here, Robert?
你来这里干什么,罗伯特
Rachel called me and asked me to help you.
瑞秋打电话给我叫我来帮你
Is she okay? No.
她还好吗,不
She's not,
她不好
Because she's out there, and you're in here.
因为她在外面,而你在里面
And so you're gonna tell me right now,
所以你得立刻告诉我
is this shit true?
这件事是真的吗
Listen, I can explain everything.
听着,我可以解释一切
I don't need an explanation!
我不需要解释
I want an answer to the goddamn question.
我只想要那个问题的答案
Lawyers don't ask that question.
律师不会问那个问题的
I'm not asking you as your lawyer.
我不是以你的律师的身份在问你
I'm asking you as a man.
我是以一个男人的身份在发问
You know what the answer is.
你知道答案是什么的
God damn it.
该死的
You wanted the truth, and now you got it,
你想要真相,现在你得到真相了
But you got to tell me what are you doing here, Robert.
但你得告诉我你来这里干什么,罗伯特
I told you, I'm here because Rachel begged me to help you...
我告诉你了,我来这里是因为瑞秋求我来帮你
not because I give a shit about what happens to you.
而不是因为我关心你的情况
So you're gonna do exactly what I say,
所以你得完全按照我说的做
and I'm gonna help you get out of this thing.
然后我会帮你从这件事里脱身
No, there's no getting out of this thing.
不,没有办法从中脱身的
Oh, yes, there is, and you damn well know it.
是有的,而且你也清楚这一点
That woman doesn't get anything by prosecuting a fraud like you,
那女人无法从起诉你这样一个骗子中得到任何东西
But she would love to get Harvey Specter.
但她会很乐意抓住哈维·斯佩克特的
I'm not turning on Harvey.
我不会供出哈维的
Oh, he would do the same goddamn thing to you in a heartbeat.
他可是会毫不犹豫地出卖你的
If you think that, then you don't know Harvey.
假如你那样想的话,那你是不了解哈维
You better listen to me!
你最好听我的
You better get your head out of your ass,
你最好想想清楚了
because I'm throwing you a goddamn lifeline.
因为我抛给了你一条救生索
It's the only chance you're gonna get
这是你拯救你那可悲的人生中
to save what's left of your miserable life.
所剩不多的东西的唯一机会了
I won't do it.
我不会这么做的
Then you are on your own.
那你就自求多福吧
Robert, please
罗伯特,拜托了...
Whatever you're gonna say...
无论你想说什么...
don't say it.
别说
The truth is, you're doing me a favor,
事实上,你是帮了我一个忙
because after I got you out of this,
因为在我帮你脱身之后
I was gonna tell you to stay away from Rachel for the rest of your life,
我本来会要求你在余生中都远离瑞秋的
but I don't have to do it now,
但如今我不用这么做了
because you're gonna wind up in prison anyway.
因为不管怎样你都要蹲监狱了
Louis.
路易
What's going on? Donna, I need to come in.
怎么回事,唐娜,让我进去
What happened?
发生什么事了
Donna, I need you to sit down.
唐娜,你得坐下
Louis I said you need to sit down.
路易,我说了你得坐下
What happened to Harvey?
哈维出什么事了
Please tell me that he's okay.
求求你告诉我他没事
Mike's been arrested.
迈克被捕了
Oh, my god.
天呐
We have to go see him. No, no, no.
我们得去看他,不不不
We can't go anywhere near him.
我们不能接近他
What? You can't go down there.
什么,你不能过去
Louis, so help me god, if you turn your back on Mike
路易,上帝啊,假如你背弃了迈克
and you claim that this has nothing to do with you
然后还声称这件事和你无关...
Just listen to me.
听我说
You're gonna want to do everything you can
你会想尽一切努力
to get to Mike and express your support,
去到迈克身边,以表支持
but I am telling you,
但我告诉你
that is a bad idea.
那是个坏主意
Then I need to talk to Harvey.
那我得和哈维谈谈
No, you don't.
不,不行
You need to stay the hell away from him, too,
你和他也得离得远远的
and count your blessings that you don't work for him anymore,
你该庆幸你不再为他工作了
'cause if all of a sudden
因为假如忽然之间
you start showing up on his doorstep,
你开始出现在他面前
you are gonna find yourself next up on the prosecutor's list.
你就会发现自己也上了检察官的黑名单了
Louis, this is Mike and Harvey we're talking about.
路易,我们说的是迈克和哈维啊
They're family.
他们是我们的家人
I am not saying they're not.
我没在否认这一点
I'm saying the more contact you have with them,
我只是说你和他们联系得越紧密
the worse it is for all of us.
情况就会对我们所有人越不利
Okay, I won't go down there.
好吧,我不会过去的
But I am going to see Rachel,
但我得去看看瑞秋
and if you think you're gonna stop me,
假如你觉得自己阻止得了我的话
you are out of your mind.
那你就是疯了
I am telling you, I am his attorney.
我告诉你了,我是他的律师
If you don't let me see him,
假如你不让我见他
I'm gonna break through that door.
我就闯进去
You can bluster all you want, but you're not getting in
你可以随便吵吵,但你不能进去
because he's already with his attorney.
因为他的律师已经在里面了
What? You dirty son of a bitch.
什么,你个肮脏的龟孙子
Robert, calm down.
罗伯特,冷静
I'm not calming shit.
滚你妈的冷静
You brought this kid into my life.
你把这个孩子带进我的生活
You put my daughter's future in jeopardy.
你危及了我女儿的未来
Look, I know you're upset
听着,我知道你很生气...
Upset?
生气
You're lucky I don't lay you out right now.
你该庆幸我没有立马宰了你
Robert, listen to me.
罗伯特,听我说
Mike Ross is a good man.
迈克·罗斯是个好人
He came to me from nothing.
他遇到我的时候一无所有
I saw something in him,
但我看到了他身上的一些品质
and you did, too, and that's why you're here.
你也一样看到了,所以你才会在这里
No, I was here to get him to turn on you,
不,我是来让他检举你的
but he's too stupid to do that.
但他太蠢了没答应
And I don't know if he's gonna change his mind or not,
我也不知道他会不会改变主意
but I don't care anymore,
但我已经不在乎了
and I don't give a damn if I ever see either of you again.
我也不在乎能不能再见到你们任何一个
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
He's not Mike Ross's attorney anymoreI am.
他不再是迈克·罗斯的律师了,我才是
So let me the hell in.
赶紧让我进去
Robert Zane? Really?
罗伯特·赞恩,真的吗
I'm hurt.
我很受伤
Harvey, this is real. I know.
哈维,这一切都是来真的, 我知道
And the first we need to figure out is who tipped them off.
我们需要弄清楚的第一件事是谁告的密
Why the hell do we need to do that?
我们为什么要那么做
Because if we're gonna get you out of this,
因为如果我们想把你救出去
we have to know every damn thing they have on you.
我们需要知道他们抓住的所有把柄
Are you crazy? There's no getting out of this.
你疯了吗,我出不去的
I haven't lost a case before, and I'm not about to start now.
我从来没有输过官司,现在也不会
This isn't just some other case.
这不是个普通的官司
They're gonna check the facts, and when they do
他们需要去核实线索,当他们去的时候
They're gonna find what we let them find.
他们只能发现我们让他们发现的信息
You can't know that. Yes, I can.
你也无法保证这点,我可以
That's bullshit! This is not bullshit!
你胡扯,我没有胡扯
Look, we can win this case.
我们能赢的
I don't care about winning this thing.
我不在乎赢不赢
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
Harvey, I did this!
哈维,我做了什么我知道
You didn't do shit because they don't have shit.
你什么都没做,因为他们没有证据
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
Mike, you're in the Harvard database.
迈克,哈佛的数据库里有你
You have a transcript.
你有成绩单
You're in the bar.
你也考过司法考试
You're a practicing attorney.
你是个执业律师
Those facts are real,
这些都是事实
just like every case you ever worked on
就像你一路以来办过的每一个案子
and every person you've helped along the way.
帮过的每一个人一样
Harvey, this woman's not joking.
哈维,这个女人不是在闹着玩
That woman has to show you're a fraud,
那个女人必须证明你是个冒牌货
but as far as the world knows, you're a goddamn lawyer,
但全世界都知道,你是个律师
and that's the way it's gonna stay.
而且会一直当下去
And don't forget
别忘了
we don't need to prove you're a lawyer.
我们不需要证明你是个律师
She needs to prove you're not.
她需要证明你不是
Rachel, calm down.
瑞秋,冷静点
I can't calm down.
我无法冷静
No one will tell me anything. I can't go and see him.
没人能告诉我任何事,我也不能去见他
It is the worst moment of his life,
这是他人生最糟糕的时刻
and I'm not there for him.
我却不能陪在他身边
Well, you will be when you can.
一旦时机成熟你一定会去的
On top of all that,
除此之外
I don't know what my dad's gonna do when he gets there.
我也不知道我爸爸去了会做什么
You called your dad?
你打给了你爸爸
Rachel, I don't think that was a good idea.
瑞秋,我认为这不是个好办法
Well, I couldn't just sit here and do nothing.
那我也不能坐在这里什么也不做啊
Mike's been arrested.
迈克被逮捕了
Jessica's talking about unindicted coconspirators.
杰西卡在说什么未起诉共犯
Okay, well then, he and Harvey will just have to work it out.
那他和哈维一定会找到解决办法的
And what if they don't?
如果他们找不到呢
Rachel, when I was in trouble,
瑞秋,我之前遇到麻烦的时候
Harvey got me out of it.
哈维帮我摆脱了困境
This is what he does.
他就是干这个的
I am telling you, he will get Mike out of this.
听我说,他一定会帮迈克拜托困境的
It's just...
只是
The thought of him...
一想到他
in there all alone.
一个人在里面
He'll be okay.
他不会有事的
It's just one night.
只是一晚而已
Man, what are you looking at?
你看什么
Nothing.
没什么
Your eyes are going up and down on me, man.
你上上下下的打量我
It don't feel like nothing.
不像没什么
They all say, "Nothing. Wasn't doing nothing."
他们都说,没什么并不是没事
It don't matter what you say and do once you're inside.
进了这里,说什么做什么就都不重要了
Little snot like you won't last a week.
像你这样的,在里面撑不过一周
You hear what I said?
听见我说的了吗
You won't last a week in there.
你在里面撑不过一周
You might not last a night in here.
你在这也许都撑不过一夜
Listen, man
听着,伙计
Hey! Get your hands off him, you piece of shit.
你个混蛋,把手拿开
You're lucky, but they won't be here all night.
算你走运,但他们不会在这里一整晚的
Yeah, neither will you.
是啊,但你也不会
Hey, it's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
没事的,没事的
Leave him in here with me. It's cool.
不用管他,我没事的
I mean, unless you're gonna let a federal marshal
我是说,除非你准备让一个联邦法警
beat the shit out of me just to try and scare me
把我打一顿然后恐吓我
into making a deal.
达成认罪协议
Agent Ron Da'mico, right?
罗恩·达米科探员,对吧
Yeah, I saw your picture out in the hall
我在大厅里看到你的照片了
getting a commendation from the U.S. Attorney.
接受检察院颁奖
Of course, you didn't have a beard in that photo,
当然了,照片里你没胡子
but you look the same to me.
但在我看来长的一样
You're a smart kid.
你是个聪明人
I guess that's how you got away with what you got away with.
我想你就是这样逃过惩罚的
But you didn't really get away with it, did you?
但你也不算逃过了,是吧
I am a marshal, but the next guy won't be,
我是个法警,但下一个人就不是了
and you give him that knowitall attitude,
你要是也给他摆一副无所不知的态度
and like I said, you won't last a night.
就像我说的,你连一晚上都撑不过
Yeah, well, for the record, I'm not getting sent away,
但顺便说一句,我不会被送走的
but even if I was, it wouldn't be a place like that.
就算被送走,也不会是那样的地方
Oh, if you think you're going to club fed...
如果你认为自己能去个舒服的地方
you don't know Anita Gibbs.
那你真是太不了解安妮塔·吉布斯了
Sleep well, sweetheart.
做个好梦,亲爱的
How is he?
他怎么样
He's in custody.
他被拘留了
And the bail hearing?
保释听证会呢
I don't know,
我不知道
Because I'm not representing him.
因为我不是他的代理律师
Now, are you done asking me questions?
你的问题问完了吗
Because I have a few of my own,
因为我也有一些问题
Like how the hell could you do this?
比如你怎么能这样
Dad, because I love him.
爸爸,因为我爱他
That's sweet, but you sound like a teenager,
那很好,但你听起来像个孩子
and right now your mother is sobbing,
你妈妈知道了以后
knowing what you've done to yourself.
一直在抹眼泪
Dad, Mike is the same man that you worked with.
爸爸,迈克还是那个曾经与你共事的人
And you said yourself there are things
而且你自己也说过
that you did in your past that you're not proud of.
你过去也曾做过一些难以启齿的事
Don't you dare compare me to him.
不要拿我和他相提并论
I am not a fraud.
我可不是个骗子
I am not a criminal.
我不是个罪犯
Rachel...
瑞秋
Rachel...
瑞秋
I tried to get him out,
我试图把他救出来
but he's living in a dream world,
但他像生活在梦里面一样
and so are you if you think this boy is done
如果你觉得他不会再折磨你了
ruining your life.
那你也在做梦
Why did you even come here?
那你为什么还要来
I came here to tell you to look in the mirror
我来是想让你照照镜子
and get rid of him.
然后摆脱他
I can't do that.
我做不到
Then I can't help you.
那我也帮不了你
I was wondering when you were gonna pay me a visit.
我还在想你什么时候会来找我呢
You know who I am?
你认识我
I know everyone in my crosshairs.
我认识我瞄准的每一个猎物
Now pass me the cream and tell me what you want.
把奶油递给我,然后告诉我你来的目的
I want to know why you arrested my associate
我想知道你为什么在没有正当理由的情况下
without just cause.
就逮捕了我的同事
Because Mike Ross is a fraud,
因为迈克·罗斯是个骗子
and I'm gonna make sure he never sees
我保证会让他再也看不到
the inside of a courtroom again,
法庭是什么样子
unless he's wearing an orange jumpsuit.
除非他穿上那件橙色的囚服上庭受审
Now, if you'll excuse me,
至于现在,我就先失陪了
I have an arraignment to prepare for.
我还有一场传讯要准备
What if I was to tell you off the record
如果我私下告诉你
Mike Ross was about to resign?
迈克·罗斯已经打算辞职了呢
I'd say that sounds very convenient.
听上去非常容易
Well, it isn't. I'm telling you the truth.
那倒没有,我说的是实话
And if your interest really is
如果你真的只是想
in getting him out of the courtroom,
让他以后都上不了庭的话
he was gonna do it himself.
他其实也早有这个打算了
And why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
I can get you his letter of resignation.
我可以把他的辞职信给你
All you have to do is waive charges,
你只要撤销指控
and I'll get him to agree never to practice law again.
我就能让他同意以后永不涉足律师业
I'll tell you what I'll do.
我告诉你我会怎么做
You get me that letter, and I'll waive his bail.
你把那封信给我,我就免了他的保释金
I don't need you to waive bail.
我不用你免保释金
Whatever it is, he can pay for it.
不管多少钱,他付的起
No, he can't. I'll freeze his assets.
不,他付不起,因为我会冻结他的财产
In fact, I'll make sure that he doesn't get bail at all,
其实,我会让他连保释都保不了
because hacking into the bar is a federal crime,
因为黑进律师资格名单是联邦犯罪
and if he can do that,
如果他有能力这么做
he sure as hell can flee the country.
那他也一定可以潜逃出国
You have no proof he hacked into the bar.
你根本没有证据证明他黑进律师资格名单
Doesn't matter. It's what he's accused of.
那不重要,他被指控的就是这罪名
So you want to make sure he walks out of court today,
所以如果你想他今天能走出法庭
you bring me the letter.
那就把信给我
That better be you calling down to my office
你最好是在打给我
to explain why your golden boy
解释下为什么你的金童
was arrested for fraud last night.
昨晚因诈欺罪被捕了
My golden boy?
我的金童
You're the one that nominated him for partner.
是你提名他做合伙人的
Because you passed him over again and again,
因为你一直在否决他
and I knew there was a reason for it,
我早知道这中间有猫腻
but now I know what it was.
但现在我知道是怎么回事了
Just what are you implying?
你想说什么
I'm not implying anything.
没想说什么
You knew that kid was a fraud,
你早知道那孩子是个骗子
and even if you didn't, you should have.
就算你不知道,你也应该知道
So what is it?
所以到底是怎么回事
Are you corrupt, or are you just so stupid
究竟你是一丘之貉,还是说你根本蠢到
you didn't know what was going on in your own firm?
连自己的律所里发生了什么都不知道
Watch who you're calling stupid, Jack,
张开你的狗眼看清楚你在说谁蠢,杰克
'cause you were the only idiot with his hands in his pockets
毕竟你才是那个两手插袋在投票时
at that vote.
出洋相的蠢货
I didn't have their support then,
以前没有得到他们的支持
but I will now, because Harvey's protégé
但我现在会的,因为哈维的门徒
just got perpwalked out of this firm.
被当众拿下带出了律所
And since then, Harvey's nowhere to be found.
而这之后,哈维也不见人影
Harvey's whereabouts are none of your concern.
哈维在哪里就不劳你费心了
Well, the partners are concerned.
但是其他合伙人都很上心
They need a leader they can trust.
他们需要一个信得过的领导者
and I'll bet someone's trying to convince them
我猜现在肯定有人在游说他们说
that leader is you.
你就是那个领导者吧
Well, look at that.
快看看
You do know what's going on in your own firm after all.
你对你的律所还是有点了解的嘛
I'm gonna give you some advice from the throne,
给你一些上位者的建议
free of charge.
免费
You attack this firm's leadership when it's in crisis
你在这家律所处于不实指控的危机关头
over an unproven allegation...
攻击领导层
You're gonna look like a bottomfeeder.
这会让你看起来非常卑鄙
And even if they vote me out,
就算他们把我投了出去
they sure as hell won't vote you in.
也不会投你入主
Donna, what are you doing here?
唐娜,你来干什么
Gretchen told me you weren't feeling well,
格蕾琴说你有点不舒服
so I dropped by to see how you're doing
所以我就顺道儿来看看你
and tell you to cut the bullshit.
然后告诉你别再编瞎话了
I don't understand.
我不懂
You've never taken a sick day in your life,
你从来没请过病假
and Mike just got arrested,
现在迈克又刚刚被捕
so I want to know what the hell is going on.
我想知道到底是出什么事了
I can't be in the office right now.
我现在不能出现在办公室里
Why not?
为什么不行
Because I resigned.
因为我辞职了
What?
什么
Because of Mike?
是因为迈克的事吗
Because it's the only way to get Forstman to back off.
这是唯一能让傅滋曼让步的办法
I don't care about Forstman.
我才不管什么傅滋曼
You're leaving the firm when we need you the most?
你要在律所最需要你的时候离开我们
Donna, right now I have to stay away from the office,
唐娜,现在这个关头我必须得远离办公室
but I'm not leaving anyone.
但我不是要离开谁
I'm representing Mike.
我现在是迈克的律师
So you saw him.
所以你见过他了
Last night. And?
昨晚见的,然后呢
He's hanging in.
他还能坚持
I just need this bail hearing to go smoothly.
我只是希望这次的保释听证会顺利进行
What do you mean, go smoothly? What's going on?
什么叫顺利进行,发生什么事了
The prosecutor's playing hardball.
检察官这次是要来硬的了
She's trying to keep him without bail.
她想让他不能保释
Harvey, Rachel is not doing well.
哈维,瑞秋已经有点不太好了
You have to get him out of there.
你得把他弄出来
Then I need you to get something from the office for me.
那我就需要你从办公室里拿点东西给我
I understand you've reached an agreement to waive bail?
我听说你们已经达成免除保释金的协议了
We have, your honor.
是的,法官大人
No bail is requested at this time.
本次保释不需要保释金
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定,是的,我确定
However, I would like to introduce a motion
但是,我想要引入一项动议
to have Mr. Specter removed as attorney for Mr. Ross.
即免除斯佩克特先生担任罗斯先生的律师一职
What? On what grounds?
什么,以什么理由
On the grounds that they conspired
理由是他们合谋
to defraud the bar association, every client they ever had,
欺骗了律师协会,欺骗了他们的每一位客户
and the people of the United States.
欺骗了全体美利坚人民
What's your proof?
你有什么证据
This letter showing Mr. Ross was going to resign.
这封信显示罗斯先生已经打算辞职
They conspired to fabricate it.
他们合谋伪造了它
We had a deal. I don't care what we had.
我们之前说好了的,我不管
The two of them concocted a story
他们二人打着律师委托人保密协议的名号
under the guise of attorneyclient privilege,
合伙捏造事实
which they were only able to do
而他们之所以能这么做是因为
because Mr. Specter is both his boss and his attorney.
斯佩克特先生既是他的老板又是他的律师
I gave you that letter in good faith.
我给你那封信是真心诚意的
You gave me that letter in a blatant attempt
你给我那封信明摆着是让我
to get me to drop charges against your coconspirator.
撤销对你同伙的指控
That is slander and inadmissible.
这分明是恶意诽谤,我不能接受
That's enough. My chambersten minutes.
够了,到我办公室来,十分钟
You gave her that letter? I did it to get you out.
你把那封信给她了,我是为了捞你出来
I don't care about getting bail
要是这会让我们俩都折进去
if it lands us both in prison.
我不在乎能不能保释
It's not gonna land us in prison,
不会让我们俩都折进去的
and it would've come out anyway.
总会有办法的
We can't just destroy every piece of evidence.
我们不可能销毁每一件证据
Oh, we can't do anything with any piece of evidence
我们当然不能在证据上做手脚
because she's about to get you kicked off my case.
因为她就要把你踢出局了
She has no grounds to kick me off.
她没有理由把我踢出局
We didn't conspire to write that letter.
那封信又不是我们合伙写的
But we conspired to do something else,
但我们合谋干了别的事
in case you forgot.
你可别忘了
Then we better come up with something,
那我们最好想出别的办法
and we better come up with it fast.
还得尽快想出来
I'm not in the habit of removing counsel, Ms. Gibbs.
我可没有罢免律师的习惯,吉布斯女士
And I'm not in the habit of having an accomplice
我也没有在审判中让同谋
be the attorney on a case.
当辩护律师的习惯
I'm entitled to representation.
我有请律师的权利
And you had it last night.
你昨晚就已经行使过了
Your attorney of record is listed as Robert Zane.
你登记的辩护律师为罗伯特·赞恩
The only reason you want me off this case
你想把我踢出这个案子
is so you can pressure Robert into making my client
完全是因为你能逼迫罗伯特让我的委托人
take your bullshit offer.
接受你的烂条件
The reason I want you off this case
我想把你踢出这个案子的原因
is because you're an unindicted coconspirator.
是因为你是未被起诉的同谋
If he's an unindicted coconspirator, then so are you.
如果他是未被起诉的同谋,那你也是
Excuse me?
你说什么
You violated my client's rights
你在我委托人被捕当晚
the night he was arrested, and we have it on tape.
侵犯了他的权利,有录像为证
That is a complete fabrication based on the word of a con man.
那完全是一个骗子的谎言
An alleged con man with a photographic memory,
一个有图像记忆的所谓骗子
Your Honor. And what does that have to do with anything?
法官大人,跟什么记忆有什么关系
Because if I'm lying about a digital tape,
因为如果我是谎称有录像
then how do I know the serial number
那我怎么会记得
of the camera you use in your interrogation?
你在审讯时用的录像机的序列号
RKZ986532
RKZ986532.
Little piece of blue tape keeping the battery attached.
电池被一小片蓝色胶带粘住了
You want to remove your motion,
你是想自己撤销动议
or do I have to subpoena that camera?
还是让我传票索要那段录像
I'll withdraw my motion, Your Honor.
我会撤销动议,法官大人
You're free to go, Mr. Ross,
你可以走了,罗斯先生
and Mr. Specter is your attorney.
斯佩克特先生还是你的辩护律师
All this proves is that you two were in on this together.
这只会证明你俩是一伙的
What this proves is you'll do anything to win,
这证明了你会不惜一切去胜诉
and now the judge knows it, and so do I.
现在法官和我都知道这点了
Louis, put down whatever you're doing.
路易,手头的事都放下
What do you need?
你需要什么
I need you to make sure
我要你确保
there's nothing in the bylaws Jack Soloff can use
公司章程里没有能让杰克·索罗夫
to call for a vote and get me out.
用来投票踢掉我的条款
Well, I can tell you right now,
我现在就能告诉你
he can't do anything for two weeks,
两周内他什么都做不了
but after that, there's nothing we can do to stop him.
但两周过后,我们就没法阻止他了
Then I need you to figure out a plan B,
那你得想个备用计划
because in two weeks
因为两周后...
Wait a second. Why isn't Harvey here?
等等,哈维怎么没来
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean it's his firm as much as ours.
这不仅是我们的律所,也是他的
He's the one who started this whole thing,
这一切又是因他而起
so there must be a reason he's not here.
所以他没出现肯定有原因
Harvey's working on Mike's defense.
哈维在为迈克辩护
Oh, god damn it, that makes us all look guilty
见鬼,那会让我们显得有罪
and puts us all in jeopardy, Jessica.
危及我们所有人,杰西卡
That was my reaction too.
我一开始也是这个反应
And then I realized
然后我意识到
this allows us to communicate with Mike and each other,
当辩护律师能让我们和迈克交流
and it's all privileged.
而且内容全部保密
Then I want it said right now
那你要向我保证
Donna stays out of it.
别把唐娜牵扯进去
That's not gonna be a problem,
没问题
because Harvey doesn't work here anymore.
因为哈维已经不是这里的律师了
What? He resigned to get Forstman to back off.
什么, 他为了让傅滋曼罢手辞职了
Well, then let me guess
那让我猜猜
the prosecutor can't know he did that,
不能让检察官知道他辞职了
and Forstman can't know he didn't.
也不能让傅滋曼知道他还没辞职
Exactly. Jesus Christ, Jessica.
没错,天啊,杰西卡
If Harvey's not here, that even makes us
如果哈维不在,我们在杰克面前
more vulnerable to Jack.
就更无力了
Which is why I need you to step up
所以我才需要你顶上
and figure out a way to keep that son of a bitch
找到方法阻止那个混蛋
from taking me out.
把我挤下台
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I am now.
现在没事了
You're out.
你出来了
And I have no intention of ever going back in.
我也不想再进去
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在要怎么办
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我来告诉你们要怎么办
We're gonna go on offense.
我们要进攻了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means finding out what she knows and how she knows it.
意思是要找出她知道些什么,怎么知道的
And it starts with us getting into a room,
我们要先找个地方
making a list of every goddamn person who knows the truth.
列出所有知道真相的人
Donna, what are you doing in here?
唐娜,你怎么在这儿
I need your help.
我那边需要你
Don't you mean, "Thanks for working late, Donna.
你的意思是"谢谢你加班,唐娜
May I ask for you assistance with something?"
我能求你帮点忙吗"吧
No, I mean Jack Soloff
我的意思是杰克·索罗夫
is crawling up our collective asses, and I need you to、
正踩着我们所有人往上爬呢,你得...
What is that? It's a private matter.
那是什么,私事
Mike Ross's employment records?
迈克·罗斯的雇佣记录
God damn it, Donna.
见鬼,唐娜
You're doing work for Harvey? Louis
你在帮哈维做事,路易
I explicitly told you to stay away from Mike's case.
我特地告诉你离迈克的案子远一点
And I heard you.
我听到了
I just don't care.
我就是不在乎
What did you say to me? I said I don't care.
你说什么,我说我不在乎
Well, I forbid you to do this.
我禁止你这么做
Excuse me?
什么
Donna, I don't think you get it.
唐娜,你好像没懂
There is going to come a time
总有一天
where you're gonna have to choose
你要在自己和他们之间
between yourself and them,
做出选择
and I am not going to let you throw your life away
我不会让你为了他们俩中的任何一个
for either one of them.
毁了自己
You know what, Louis?
你知道吗,路易
If they're gonna come for me, they're gonna come for me.
要是他们想冲着我来,随他们来
But until then, if Mike and Harvey need my help,
但在那之前,如果迈克和哈维需要我
I'm gonna give it to them.
我就会帮忙
And if you have a problem with that,
如果你受不了这一点
you might as well fire me.
你就炒了我吧
Robert?
罗伯特
When Rachel first told me she didn't want to work for me,
一开始瑞秋告诉我她不想为我工作的时候
we fought all night.
我们吵了一整晚
I didn't think any other firm was good enough.
我觉得没有律所能比得上我的律所
And then she told me she was gonna work for you,
然后她说要为你工作
and that changed everything.
那改变了一切
A brilliant black woman,
一个卓越的黑人女性
mentor for my baby girl,
做我女儿的导师
someone who could teach her
一个能教她这个世界
what the world does to people like us
会如何对待我们这种人的导师
how to get down in the mud
教她如何在业内摸爬滚打
and still manage to keep her dignity.
却又不失尊严体面的导师
And look at what you taught her instead.
可你看看你都教会了她什么
Is that what you came here to tell me?
你就是来跟我说这些的吗
I came here to tell you to fire Rachel,
我是来让你解雇瑞秋的
because she won't quit.
因为她不会主动辞职
And when they come at him to turn on you,
等他们让他把黑锅甩给你的时候
I don't want her within 1,000 miles of this place.
我得让她离这里远远的
I'm sorry, Robert.
抱歉,罗伯特
I can't do that.
我做不到
And you know why.
你清楚原因
I do...
我的确知道...
Because it makes him look guilty...
因为这让他看起来有罪...
which he already is.
而他已经有罪了
And when they ask me to help to get him to turn on you,
而且当他们让我去劝他告发你时
I'm gonna recommend that he does.
我也会极力推荐他这么做
You do what you need to do,
你尽管做必须要做的事情
and I'll do what I need to do to save my firm.
而我也会做必须做的事来挽救我的律所
It doesn't matter what you do.
你怎么做不重要
Your firm is gonna crumble all around you.
你的律所注定土崩瓦解
Is that a threat? I don't have to threaten you.
你这是在威胁我吗,我没必要威胁你
I don't have to lift a finger,
我连手指都不用抬一下
because people are gonna come at you
因为人们会从你
from places you didn't even know existed,
根本不知道的角落扑上来找你麻烦
and I'm gonna enjoy every second of it.
而我会享受这过程的每一分每一秒
Louis, if you wanted to see me,
路易,如果你要见我
you didn't have to send me a message
没必要专门发短讯给我
telling me to meet you here.
说你要在这里见我
I did that because I have a foolproof plan
我这么做是因为我有一个非常简单
to stop Jack before he even gets started.
能让杰克还没开始就失败的计划
Well, let's hear it. Make me managing partner.
那你说说看,让我做管理合伙人
Come again? It's the perfect solution.
再说一遍,这是个完美的方法
I step in, target's off your back,
我入接手,你身上的靶子就没了
and we're fine till this all blows over.
在整间律所垮掉之前我们都能自保
I don't believe this.
难以置信
You want my goddamn job.
你居然想要我的职位
What? It's not like that.
什么,事情不是这样的
No one thinks that I have anything to do with Mike.
没人会觉得我和迈克有牵连
My ethics are beyond reproach.
我的品德无人非议
I don't recall them being beyond reproach
我可不记得你的品德是无人非议的
when you used Mike's secret to get your name on the wall.
想想你利用迈克的秘密让自己名字上墙的时候
Jessica, that... Louis.
杰西卡,那... 路易
You are out for yourself,
你只顾着自己
and I'm not going to stand for it.
我不会同意这事的
How the hell could you say that to me
你怎么可以对我说这话
after you just told me to step up?
明明是你让我上位的
You want to step up,
你若想上位
then do what I goddamn told you to do and don't come to me
就照我说的做,别再妄想能仗着
with some "I'm not part of this" Mike Ross bullshit ever again.
"我不知情"迈克·罗斯的事就能对付我
I was wondering how long it was going to take you.
我还在想要多久你才会来找我
You heard? Everybody's heard.
你听说了,满城皆知
Scottie, I have something to ask you,
斯科特,我有事问你
and you're not gonna like what it is.
而这个问题会冒犯到你
I can't believe it. You think I would do that?
难以置信,你觉得是我干的吗
No, I know you'd never do that.
不,我觉得你绝对不会这么做
Then what are you doing here?
那你来干吗
Mike thought it could be you,
迈克觉得可能是你干的
and I promised him I'd look you in the eye and ask.
我向他保证会看着你的眼睛问这个问题
Okay, so let me get this straight.
好,那让我把话说清楚
I keep Mike's secret, throw a case for you,
我保守了迈克的秘密,还为你弃了个案子
and now you're here taking orders from him
而你现在却听他的指令跑到我这
because you don't trust me?
就因为你信不过我吗
I do trust you, and I told Mike I did.
我信你,也和迈克这么说了
Which is why the real reason you're here
所以你来这儿的原因
is not to ask me if I handed him in,
不是问是不是我告的密
but to tell me to keep quiet.
而是让我不要乱说
Not to tell you...to ask you if you're going to.
不是强迫你...只是以防万一来请求你罢了
What is the difference?
有区别吗
Scottie... Harvey, I am not in your life anymore.
斯科特... 哈维,你的生活与我无关
I mean, what makes you think that they're going to come to me?
你为什么觉得他们会找上我
'Cause you know how this works.
因为你也知道其中的流程啊
They're gonna dig into my personal life,
他们会深挖我的私人生活
and when they do, they're gonna find you.
当他们这么做时,就会发现你
And how many women like me are you paying a visit to today?
那有多少个女人像我这样值得你今天来拜访呢
There are no women like you, and you know that.
你是独一无二的,这点你知道的
What I know is, the last time you came to me,
我只知道,上一次你来找我
I told you I never wanted to hear Mike Ross's name again,
我让你别再跟我提迈克·罗斯的名字
and once again, here you are, asking me to do something
可又一次,你来我这,让我去为那个
for the person that destroyed our relationship.
破坏我俩关系的人做事情
Scottie, I'm not here to argue with you.
斯科特,我不是来跟你吵架的
But you still want to know what I'm going to do?
可你还是想知道我要怎么做吗
I do.
我想
Well, I guess we're just gonna have to find that out
好,我想那要等他们来找我的时候
when they come.
才知道答案了
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Look, we've already discussed all there is
关于婚礼的事情
to discuss about the wedding.
我们已经谈完了
I can't go, so unless you've quit...
我没法去,除非你辞职...
I was arrested.
我被捕了
What?
什么
Two nights ago, in my office,
两天前的晚上,就在我办公室
Two U.S Marshals grabbed me out of the blue.
两个美国法警毫无征兆地把我抓了
I'm sorry. You can save your sorrys.
我很抱歉,先留着你的抱歉
I want to know if you're the one who turned me in.
我想知道是不是你告的密
What?
什么
Jesus Christ, I can't believe you'd think that.
天呐,你居然有这种想法
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不能有
You've done it before, and you also told Father Walker,
这事你又不是没干过,你还告诉了沃克神父
and I still haven't heard you say that it wasn't you.
而且到现在我还没听到你说不是你干的
Well, it wasn't me.
好吧,不是我干的
Going to Father Walker was about making things right in my life.
去沃克神父那儿只是为了让我的生活重回正轨
Yeah, well, I got a way you can make things right with me.
那行,我有办法让你和我一起回到正轨
They're gonna come to you
他们会来找你
to put together a case against me,
以便立案起诉我
and I need to know what you're gonna say.
我得知道你会怎么跟他们说
I don't know what I'm gonna say, Michael.
我也不知道我会说什么,迈克尔
Do you want to write down my answers for me
你想帮我写好答案
like you used to before class?
就像以前上课前那样吗
Yeah, I do. And this time, the answer's gonna be,
是啊,我想,而这次,答案会是
"I need to speak to my lawyer."
"我得先跟我的律师谈谈"
20 years of friendship all comes down to "Lawyer up," Huh?
咱俩20年的交情都"律师化"了,是吗
Yeah, it does, and you owe me, Trevor.
是啊,没错,这是你欠我的,特雷弗
I can't lie for you, Mike.
我没法替你撒谎,迈克
I'm not asking you to lie for me.
我不是在让你替我撒谎
I'm asking you to pay me back
我是在让你弥补我
for every time in my life you have screwed me over.
弥补之前你好几次毁了我的生活
Okay.
好吧
But I'm not doing this to make it up to you.
但我这样做不是为了弥补你
I'm doing this to make sure my family
我这样做是为了确保我的家人
doesn't get dragged into this.
不会被牵涉其中
So don't bother me with this again,
别再为此事打扰我
or I may just have to tell them everything I know.
不然我可能会把我知道的对他们全盘托出
I see you can dish it out.
看得出你出拳不错
The question is, can you take a punch?
问题是,你能扛得住别人打你一拳吗
Why don't you put the gloves on?
不如你把拳套戴上吧
We can find out.
打打就知道
I don't know if you've noticed,
不知道你注意到没
but we're already in the ring, and you're not in my class.
比赛早已开始,你我却不在一个重量级
What are you doing here?
你来这干吗
I just wanted to look you in the eye
我只想看着你的眼睛
and ask if you still work at Pearson Specter Litt.
问问你是否还在皮尔逊斯佩克特利特工作
Excuse me?
你说什么
I stopped by your office to see if you were serious
我顺路去了你办公室一趟,看看你是否
about pleading this thing out, and you weren't there.
真的准备要帮他脱罪,可你不在那儿
So I asked your secretary when you'd be coming back,
于是我问你秘书你什么时候回来
and she got very cagey.
她却变得很警惕
And now I find you here, boxing in the middle of the day.
而我现在发现你大中午在这里打拳击
I'm blowing off steam.
我来这放松一下
I don't think so.
我可不这样觉得
I think I was wrong about you and Mr. Ross
我想你和罗斯先生伪造辞职信的事了
fabricating a letter of resignation.
是我误会了
And I think Jessica Pearson
应该是杰西卡·皮尔逊
found out what you two were up to,
发现了你们要做什么
and rather than making herself look like a fool
比起让她自己像傻子一样
by handing you in,
告发你们
She forced you both to resign.
她逼迫你们双双辞职
And now you're on your own.
现在你们只能靠自己了
And I think if you want to write fiction,
我觉得如果你想写小说
I hear they got a remedial class at NYU.
我听说纽约大学有辅导班
Maybe I'm wrong.
或许我想错了
Maybe Jessica knew about Mike Ross all along,
或许杰西卡一直知道迈克·罗斯的事
in which case, maybe you would turn on her.
这样的话,或许你该告发她
Why don't you get the hell out of here
你不如在我告发你之前
before I turn on you?
离开这里
I will.
我会的
But if I find out you resigned,
但如果我发现你辞职
that's evidence you're a coconspirator.
那就是你合谋的证据
And I'll not only get you off this case.
我不仅会让你打不了辩护
I'll put you behind bars along with your little pet.
还会把你和你的小宠物一起关进监狱去
What the hell is this?
这是什么
You know what it is. It's formal notice.
你知道是什么,是正式通知
Your services are no longer required.
我不需要你的服务了
I don't believe this.
我不相信
You're firing me? Yes, I am.
你要解雇我, 是的
And I want you to pack your things up tonight,
而且我希望你今晚就收拾东西
because you and I don't see eye to eye on your priorities.
因为我们在事情轻重缓急上意见相左
Okay, Louis...
好,路易
Just because we had a fight
只因为我们吵了一架
No, this has nothing to do with that.
不,这跟那个没关系
So you're saying that this has nothing to do
你是说这跟你因为之前的争吵
with you lashing out at me
而故意抨击我
because of the fight we had before?
完全没有关系
No, it doesn't, because among other things,
对,没有,因为在其他事上
you set your own hours, you can't take dictation,
你自己安排时间,不听命令
and to top all that, you can't read people for shit!
最重要的是,你根本不懂识人
What's going on?
到底怎么了
You almost went to jail for helping them once before,
曾经你因为帮助他们而差点进了监狱
and I couldn't take that.
我不能接受那个
And the thought of losing you once again...
一想到我会再次失去你...
So you know that they need my help.
所以你知道他们需要我帮助
Yeah.
对
I do.
我知道
Now you're free to go.
你现在可以走了
What made you change your mind?
你为什么会改变心意
Jessica accused me of not being a team player.
杰西卡说我不懂团队合作
And she was wrong about me, and...
她说错了,而且...
I was wrong about you.
我也看错你了
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢,路易
I have to go.
我得走了
No, Louis.
不,路易
You don't.
还不能
What are you doing here?
你们在做什么
Our conversation got cut short the other night.
我们那天聊到一半被打断了
So Anita Gibbs sent you here to tell me
安妮塔·吉布斯让你来告诉我
that if I go to prison, I'm not gonna come out the same.
我要进了监狱,就不可能好好出来
You're right. She did.
没错,是的
She wanted me to come here and scare the shit out of you,
她想让我来吓住你
tell you about everything
告诉你在里面
that's gonna be happening to you inside.
会发生的事情
And who says I'm ever gonna be inside?
谁说我会进去的
Maybe you won't.
也许不会
But if you do, I'm here to tell you
但只要你进去,我来告诉你
everything that's gonna happen on the outside.
外面会发生什么
Why don't you get the hell out of here?
你干嘛不赶紧滚
Listen to me. Anita's going to come to you with a deal,
听我说,安妮塔会来找你谈协议
and it's not gonna be through Harvey Specter.
而协议不会经过哈维·斯佩克特传达
And if you're smart, you'll take it.
如果你够聪明,接受它
I said get the hell out.
我说滚
All right, I'll go. Just let me tell you something.
好吧,我走,只是告诉你点事
They don't have conjugal visits in federal prison.
联邦监狱没有夫妻探视权
And even if they did, I've seen your fiancée.
即使他们有,我也见过你未婚妻
She's smart. She's beautiful.
她很聪明,很漂亮
She has a future.
她有未来
Girls like that don't wait around,
那样的姑娘不会等你
no matter what they say.
不管她们怎么说
There's I wanted to talk
有... 我想谈谈...
Sorry. You go first.
抱歉,你先说
My father was here.
我爸爸来过
That woman went to him and offered a deal.
那个女人找过他,谈协议
Let me guess...
我猜...
They want me to turn on Harvey.
他们想让我告发哈维
They'll drop all the charges,
他们会撤销所有指控
and you won't have to spend a minute in prison.
你一分钟监狱都不用进
What did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的
I told him that I would give you the message.
我说我会把消息告诉你
That you'd give me the message?
你会告诉我
Rachel, you know there's no way in hell
瑞秋,你知道我不可能
I am ever gonna turn on them, right?
绝对不可能告发他,对吗
You know that. Yes, I do.
你知道的,是的
Do you? What's that supposed to mean?
是吗,那应该是什么意思
It means that you should have told him
意思是你应该告诉他
that I'm loyal to everyone in my life,
我忠于我生命中的每个人
and I would rather go to jail than betray them.
我宁愿进监狱,也不会背叛他们
I did tell him that.
我告诉他了
So then why didn't you tell me that you told him that?
那你为什么不跟我说你告诉了
Because that's not what you asked me.
因为你没问我
Tell me right now that the idea never crossed your mind
现在告诉我你从没考虑过
that I should take this deal.
我应该接受协议
Of course it popped into my head for a second
我当然有过那样的主意
So you think that I should just turn on them
所以你觉得我应该立刻背叛他们
the second things look bad?
就在事情刚出问题的一秒钟
That is not what I said.
我没那么说
Is that what you're thinking of doing to me?
你对我也会那样吗
How could you even ask me that?
你怎么这么问
I never even thought for a second
我从没想过
that you would even consider an idea so disgusting
你甚至会考虑背叛哈维
as turning on Harvey.
那么恶心的想法
The only reason I thought about it
唯一能让我考虑它的原因就是
is because I am scared to death
因为我害怕你会进监狱
of you going to prison.
怕得要死
Scared of me going to prison
是害怕我进监狱
or scared that you can't stick around?
还是害怕你没法坚持等我
Are you...
你...
Mike, don't.
迈克,不要
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Yeah, we do...
没错
'cause it wasn't Trevor.
告密的不是特雷弗
It wasn't Scottie either, but that's not our problem.
也不是斯科特,但那不是问题所在
Gibbs came to see me earlier. She knows I'm not in the office.
吉布斯今天来找我,她知道我不在律所
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means she's gonna try to use it as evidence
意思是她会用那点做证据
of Harvey being a coconspirator,
证明哈维是同谋
and if she does that, Harvey can't represent me.
如果她那么做了,哈维就不能给我辩护了
What's going on?
发生了什么
They offered Mike a deal.
他们给迈克提供了一个协议
They want him to turn on you.
他们希望他告发你
Then you're in good company,
那你真是有伴了
'cause they offered me a deal to turn on Jessica,
因为他们要我告发杰西卡
but that's not our problem.
但那也不成问题
Our problem is figuring out how to get me back
我们的问题是得想办法让我回去
without Forstman finding out.
而且还不能让傅滋曼知道
Wait a second.
等一下
It doesn't matter if Forstman finds out or not
傅滋曼知不知道不重要
if he doesn't have someone on the inside working for him.
只要内部没人为他做事就行了
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying that if they want me
我是说如果他们想让我
to point the finger at someone,
去指认某个人
that means I'm holding a gun.
那就意味着我手里有枪
It's still alive.
它还活着呢
Did you think I would let it die?
你以为我会让它死掉吗
No, but I thought you might give it away.
没,但我以为你会把它送人
Well, I'm more sentimental than you think.
我比你想象中要感性
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Jessica told me how
杰西卡告诉我的
when I told her what I was coming here to do.
在我跟她说了我进来要干嘛之后
And what is that?
那你进来要干嘛
You need me...
你需要我...
because as good as Gretchen is, she can't be a part of this,
因为就算格雷琴很厉害,她也不能参与这事
and you know it.
你很清楚
You're saying you're coming back to me?
你是说你要回来为我工作
Yes.
是的
I am.
我愿意
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Then we'll see you back in the office tomorrow.
那我们明早办公室见
What do you mean? I mean I'm coming back.
什么意思,意思是我要回来
How did you swing that?
你怎么做到的
Hasn't happened yet, but I got a little secret weapon
还没搞定,但我有个秘密武器
called Mike Ross.
叫迈克·罗斯
Well, then...
那么...
see you tomorrow.
明天见
Donna?
唐娜
How did Louis take it?
路易什么反应
Believe it or not, it was his idea.
不管你信不信,这是他的主意
Surprised to see me?
看到我很惊讶吗
As a matter of fact, I am,
说实话,是的
but as long as you're here, I have a question for you.
不过既然你来了,我有事问你
You want to know if it's true.
你想知道是不是真的
Oh, I know it's true.
我知道是真的
I want to know why you haven't tried
我想知道你为什么没有尝试
to deal your way out of this.
达成协议脱离这个境地
You mean why haven't I turned on Harvey and Jessica?
你是问我为什么没有背叛哈维和杰西卡吗
That's exactly what I mean.
就是这个意思
It wouldn't have anything to do
这跟你想利用这事
with you wanting to use all of this
把自己名字贴这门上(成为管理合伙人)
just to get your name on the door, would it?
没有关系,是吗
Oh, I'm getting my name on the door
不管你接不接受协议
whether you cut a deal or not.
我都能把名字贴门上
Well, if you don't stop coming after Harvey and Jessica,
如果你不停止找哈维和杰西卡的麻烦
the only door you're gonna be looking at
那你能看的门
is gonna have bars on it.
就只有带监狱围栏的了
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Let me tell you
我来告诉你
what I just got finished telling Daniel Hardman.
我刚刚告诉了丹尼尔·哈德曼的事
They're coming at me left and right
他们正要来抓我
to admit that someone around here knew
让我承认这里有人
what was going on with me the whole time.
一直都知道我的事
So, if you don't back off
如果你不对这间律所
trying to take over this firm once and for all,
彻底收手的话
I'm gonna tell them that someone was you.
我就告诉他们,那个人就是你
Bullshit.
胡说
You didn't even know me until a few months ago.
你几个月前才刚认识的我
Well, yeah, but then you and I worked together
对啊,但之后我们一起工作
so closely on that case.
办一个案子,关系那么密切
And then I confided in you.
我就告诉你了
And then you made me partner
之后你让我当上合伙人
so that you would always have an ally.
让你自己有个盟友
There's no way that holds up in court.
这种事在法庭上根本站不住脚
Good luck telling that to the judge.
那你去跟法官说吧,祝你好运
And this prosecutor...
这个检察官
sheshe's a real beast.
她真的是变态
She's gonna come after you with everything she has.
她会用尽一切手段追查你
I never did anything to you.
我没招惹你
And I'm not leaving my firm.
我也不会离开我的律所
I don't give a shit whether you stay or you go.
我不在乎你是去是留
But Harvey is coming back here tomorrow morning,
但明天哈维会回来
and if you pick up that phone and call Charles forstman,
如果你告诉了查尔斯·傅滋曼
then I am gonna pick up the phone
我就去找检察官
and tell that prosecutor all about me and you.
说你和我的事
I always wondered what it was like in here.
我一直好奇在这里是什么样
It's nicer than I thought.
比我想象得还好
Jessica, how'd you find me here?
杰西卡,你怎么找到我的
You always go mudding when you're upset.
你难过时总会做泥浴
I also go to the gun range and the ballet.
我还去射击场,还有看芭蕾
You go to the range when you're angry,
你生气时去射击场
the ballet when you're depressed,
沮丧时去看芭蕾
but mud...
但泥浴...
Heals the broken heart.
能抚慰受伤的心
I know.
我知道
And I heard about what you did with Donna.
我听说了你给唐娜的建议
And I'm here to say I'm sorry.
我是来说对不起的
You weren't just out for yourself.
你不是只在乎自己
But I was out for myself, Jessica.
但我是只在乎自己
Donna showed me that.
唐娜让我看到的
Are you saying you were after my job?
你是说你真的想抢我的工作吗
Of course I wasn't.
当然不是
But who the hell am I kidding, you know?
但我他妈是在骗谁啊
I mean, I'm not Frodo.
我不是弗罗多(《魔戒》主角)
Once I got that ring of power,
一旦我获得戒指的力量
We all know it would've consumed me.
我们都知道它会消耗我的力量
That's what I like about you, Louis.
我就是喜欢你这点,路易
You may not be selfaware,
你也许没有自知之明
but if someone holds up a mirror,
但只要有人举起镜子
you are not afraid to look.
你就不怕去照见自己
Thank you, Jessica.
谢谢你,杰西卡
And the truth is,
事实是
Harvey needs Donna more than I do.
比起我,哈维更需要唐娜
Well, it was a selfless and noble act.
那是无私又高尚的举动
And as far as I'm concerned, you may not be Frodo,
而在我看来,你或许不是弗罗多
but you are Samwise Gamgee.
但你是山姆怀斯·甘姆齐(弗罗多的随从)
Get the f you read "Lord of the rings"?
你...你看过《魔戒》
Four times.
四遍
I mean, it is about power.
那书是讲权力的
That's funny.
真有意思
I always thought it was about friendship.
我一直觉得是关于友谊的呢
Good night, Louis.
晚安,路易
You sure you don't want to have a quick mud?
你确定不来个快速泥浴吗
Maybe next time.
或许下次吧
Really? No.
真的吗,假的
How'd it go?
结果如何
Let's just say Jack Soloff's not gonna be a problem anymore.
应该说杰克·索罗夫不成问题了
That's one thing down.
搞定一件事
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Look, Rachel I'm not gonna leave you.
瑞秋,我不会离开你的
How can you know that?
你怎么知道
All I can tell you is that we've managed
我能说的只是我们一认识
to stay together with this thing hanging over our heads
这事就悬在我们头上
for as long as we've known each other.
但我们都想办法好好在一起了
And if we can get through that, we can get through this.
如果我们能撑过那一段,我们就能撑过这事
But I still might go to jail.
但我还是可能进监狱
And if you do, you'll get out...
如果你进去,你会出来
and I'll be there.
而我会等你
And it won't be hanging over our heads...
而且那件事也不会再继续悬在我们头顶了...
ever again.
再也不会了