Don't think you can make a fool out of me.
你别想让我丢脸。
I won't have to. You're managing to do that well enough already.
不劳我动手。你自己已经丢得够干净了。
Stay away from him!
离他远点!
Or what? Jealousy is such an unattractive trait in a women.
不然呢?醋劲大的女人真是面目可憎。
If anything happens to Arthur...I'll find you. However long it takes.
如果亚瑟出了什么事......我会来找你。不管要花多久。
You've not been gone as long as I expected.
没想到你这么快就回来了。
We were interrupted. What happened?
我们受了干扰。 怎么回事?
I was nearly killed. For a moment, I felt what it would be like to die a mortal death.
我差点被杀了。那一瞬间,我尝到了凡人死亡的滋味。
He saved me. Someone so weak, so feeble, saved ME.I can't bear to be like this a moment longer.
他救了我。如此弱小,如此无力的人,救了我。我再也不能容忍这种生活了。
You won't have to. Once his heart is yours, the gates of Avalon will open once again for us and we can regain our true form.
你不必忍。一等他的心归你,阿瓦隆的大门将再次为我们敞开,我们就可以恢复原型了。
I need a little more time.
我还需要些时间。
You must hurry. The physician can see us for what we truly are.
你得赶快。那御医认得出我们。