And he is not alone. The Lady Morgana. She fears her powers, but that will not keep her quiet for long.
不止他一个。还有莫嘉娜小姐。她恐惧自己的力量,但她不会长久坐视不管。
Tomorrow, you have to finish the enchantment, otherwise our chance to rid us of these mortal shells will be lost for ever.
明天,你就得完成蛊惑,不然我们脱离这肉体凡胎的机会就永不再来了。
You seem very fond of her.
你似乎很喜欢她。
You make that sound like a bad thing.
听你口气好像这样不对似的。
Not necessarily. I've just never seen you fall under a woman's spell so quickly.
不一定。我只是从没见过你这么快迷上一个女人。
If you're jealous Morgana, it's OK to admit it.
如果你是吃醋莫嘉娜,就承认呗。
Don't flatter yourself!
别臭美了!
Come on. Wouldn't be the first time, now, would it?
得了。反正也不是第一次了吧?
Arthur, I'm trying to protect you. She isn't what she seems.
亚瑟,我是保护你。她的身份有假。
Why? What makes you say that?
怎么?为什么这么说?
I just have a feeling. It's difficult to describe. I had a dream...a nightmare.
只是我的感觉。很难说清楚。我做了个梦,一个噩梦。
You really are very sweet, Morgana.
你还真可爱啊,莫嘉娜。
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么?
You. Your feelings, bad dreams. You don't have to make these stuff up. You can tell me the truth. It's obvious you like me.
笑你。你的感受啊,噩梦啊。何苦编这些呢。告诉我实话就好。显然你是喜欢上我了。