What are you doing?
你干什么?
Not again Merlin, surely?
不会吧梅林,又来了?
You'd think the appeal of pelting the same person with fruit would wear off after a while, but, oh, no!
你准以为朝同一人扔水果迟早都会腻,才不呢!
I heard that Arthur wasn't at the knighting ceremony.
我听说亚瑟没去授勋典礼。
Yeah, he wanted to make the most of his time left with Sophia.
对,他想多陪陪索菲亚。
So you helped him? I'm his servant. I had to.
你还帮着他? 我是他的男仆。我非帮不可。
You shouldn't have done that Merlin. I fear that Sophia may not be all that she seems. Why?
你不该这样,梅林。我恐怕索菲亚的身份有假。 怎么?
What do you know about seers?
你对先知们了解多少?
Not much. They're supposed to be able to see the future. Like prophets.
不太多。他们应该能看穿未来。就像预言家。
It's said to be an innate ability. Those who have it are born that way.
据说这是先天的能力。只可能与生俱来。
Some aren't even aware that what they see is the future. It comes in their dreams.
有些甚至不知道自己所见的便是未来。一切都源于他们的梦境。
What's this got to do with Sophia?
这和索菲亚有什么关系?
The night before she and Aulfric came to Camelot, Morgana had a dream. Sophia was in it.
她与奥菲克来甘美洛的前一晚莫嘉娜做了个梦。索菲亚在她的梦里。