You seem troubled, Morgana. Is something wrong?
你好像心烦意乱啊,莫嘉娜。出了什么事吗?
No, My Lord. I am sorry I'm not better company.
没有 陛下。很抱歉我没能让您开心。
Merely concerned for your welfare, that's all.
我只是为你担心。
Thank you, My Lord. All is well.
谢谢,陛下。一切都好。
What news of the hunt for the Druid boy?
抓捕那德鲁伊男孩有进展了吗?
We have conducted an extensive search. The boy is nowhere to be found.
我们已经展开大范围搜索。到处都没有人影。
You mean you failed to find him?
你是说你没能找到他?
Perhaps he's already left the city.
也许他已经离开了王城。
You're telling me that a wounded boy is able to evade the guards and escape the city? Nonsense, someone's hiding him. I want him found.
你是说一个受伤的孩子能躲开卫兵逃出王城?不可能。有人藏匿他。我要你找到他。
He's just a boy. What harm can he do?
他只是个孩子。能有什么危害?
He is a Druid, and that makes him dangerous.
他是个德鲁伊人,后患无穷。
The Druids would see your father's kingdom destroyed.
德鲁伊人会摧毁你父亲的王国。
I had no idea you were such an authority on Druids.
没想到你对德鲁伊人这么有研究。
Morgana is right. Double your efforts.
莫嘉娜说得对。加倍努力追查。
Yes, father. Keep searching until you find him.
是,父亲。 不找到他不能罢休。