Anyone found harbouring the boy is guilty of conspiracy, and will be executed as a traitor.
凡窝藏该男孩者一经查实即以谋逆论,并作为叛徒处决。
Let this serve as a warning to your people.
愿此事给你们的人以警告。
You have let your fear of magic turn to hate. I pity you. I can't watch this.
你让你对魔法的恐惧化为仇恨。我可怜你。 我看不下去了。
Do you know much about the Druids?
你对德鲁伊人熟吗?
Very little. They're very secretive people. Especially now they're being hunted by Uther.
不熟。这个民族很秘密。尤其现在他们又被乌瑟追捕。
Merlin please tell me you haven't got yourself mixed up in this.
梅林,拜托告诉我你没有卷进去这件事。
Me? No. Mixed up in what?
我?没有。卷进什么?
For someone with such a big secret, you are a terrible liar.
就这么大的秘密来说,你太欲盖弥彰了。
Well, I haven't done anything. Merlin...
我可没做什么。 梅林......
I heard the boy calling out. He was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear him...like he was inside my mind.
我听到那孩子的呼救。他并没有现身,可我能听见,就像他钻进我脑子里。
Yes, I've heard of this ability. The Druids look for children with such gifts to serve as apprentices.
对,我听说过这种能力。德鲁伊人搜寻有此天赋的孩子加以训练。
While they're searching for this boy, you must be especially careful otherwise it will be your head on the block.
他们追查这孩子期间你得格外小心,不然身首分家的就是你了。
I'm always careful. You know me.
我总是很小心的。你了解我。
Yes, Merlin, unfortunately I do.
对,梅林,可惜我确实了解你。