手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第六季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第六季:第13集:导航器(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Look at us, Sheldon.We're the crazy people.

照照镜子吧,谢尔顿。我们就是神经病
Well, perhaps we should hold up a sign that assures passing motorists of our mental competence.
也许我们该举个牌子告诉来往车辆我们的精神很正常
Good idea. Why don't you get started on that?Come on, let's just start walking.
这主意真棒。那你还不赶紧做牌子?算了,咱们用走的吧
There's got to be a gas station or something nearby.
这附近肯定有加油站之类的。
What, you think just because you're wearing a captain's uniform,you're in charge? Yes.
就因为你穿着船长的制服你就能发号施令了是吗?是的
All right.Hmm, okay, I'm done. How did you guys finish so fast?
好吧。我看完了。你们怎么看得那么快
I don't know, there were a lot of pictures,and one page only had the word "Brakkadoom!"
大部分都只是图片啊有一页上甚至只写了一句"受死吧"
Yeah, well, I have street smarts.So, what'd you guys think?
行,聪明人脑子快,可我有街头智慧。你们怎么看?
Well, there was a lot of action,and the story moved along at a brisk pace.
书里有许多打斗场景情节跌宕起伏
It was, overall...what's the word I'm looking for?
总体来说我该怎么形容呢
Stupid? So stupid.I don't know how Leonard can get so caught up in this.
蠢?超蠢的。真不知道莱纳德怎么会对这玩意这么着迷。
It's crazy; they spend hours arguing about things that don't even exist.
太荒唐了;他们竟然花大量的时间讨论这些虚无缥缈的东西
What a waste of time. I know. A hammer so heavy that no one else can pick it up?
真是浪费光阴。可不是嘛。什么一把重到只有雷神才举得起的铁锤啊?
I don't think it's heavy.
我觉得不是因为它重。
I think it's some sort of magic,so only Thor can lift it.
而是铁锤上有某种魔法所以只有雷神才能举起它
That makes even less sense, I mean...No, no, no, it doesn't.Thor is a god.
这更说不通啊。不不,就应该是这样。雷神是神
The hammer is his; only he can use it.It's like Sheldon and his toothbrush.
铁锤是他的;只有他能用。就像谢尔顿和他的牙刷
Or his thin, beckoning lips.Okay, hang on, what if Thor's hand is on the hammer?
或者谢尔顿和他那两片诱人薄唇。等一下要是雷神正拿着铁锤呢
I mean, if he's touching it with his god magic,does that mean I could lift it? No. Yes.
如果他正拿着铁锤发力那是不是我也可以拿起它?不是,是的。
Well, which is it? Maybe we missed something.
到底怎样?我们是不是漏了什么细节
Let's read it again.Okay. Yeah.You want some tea?
再看一遍吧。好吧,行。想喝点茶吗?
Good idea. I'll help you.Wait, I thought we were reading.We are.
好主意。我帮你。不是要一起再看一遍吗?要的
We're just, uh, giving you a head start. I wish my mom was here.
你先开始吧,我们晚点不要紧。真希望我妈妈在这儿
We could all hang out in her shadow. Wool pants in the desert.
我们就都可以在她的影子下乘凉了。漫漫沙漠行毛裤贴我身。
I feel like I've got poached testicles.
熊熊烈日下蛋蛋火上蒸
Oh, you poor thing;you're sweating.
可怜的你啊瞧你那汗流的
That's so much worse than having your car stolen.
可真是比车被人偷了还可怜
Insurance is gonna buy you a new car.
保险公司会赔你辆新车
It's not gonna defunk my junk.
请问谁能赔我大雕
Gentlemen,a little less bellyaching.
先生们,不要再满腹牢骚了。
We're Starfleet officers and a member of the Borg Collective.
我们是星际舰队的军官是博格集合体的一份子
Please, Sheldon, I am so not in the mood.
谢尔顿,拜托。我现在真没心情入戏
Leonard, all our lives we have dreamed of finding ourselves inside one of the fantasy worlds we love.
莱纳德,我们一直都在梦想进入我们所挚爱的幻想世界
And look at us.At this moment, we are, in fact,a Star Trek landing party stranded in an alien and unforgiving environment,
看看现在的我们现在我们真正成为了星际迷航的先遣登陆队被困于荒芜凋敝的陌生环境
relying only on our wits, our fortitude and our moxie.
只能依靠自己的智慧、坚毅和勇气
As long as we have those things,nothing can stop... Nerds!I hate this planet.
只要我们有这些品质没有什么可以阻止书呆子!我恨死这星球了
It says right here on the hammer,"Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy,shall possess the power of Thor."
看,铁锤上写着呢,"只要是配得上的人手持铁锤均可获得雷神的神力"
Hold on, who decides who's worthy?Does the hammer decide?Yes! No!
等一下,谁能决定他是否配得上?是铁锤决定吗?是的,不是!
It can't decide.It's a hammer.You said it's a magic hammer.
它无法决定。它只是个铁锤。是你说它有魔力的
Yeah, it can't make decisions.
对 但它不能做决定啊
If Harry Potter's wand can make decisions,why can't Thor's hammer?
哈利?波特的魔杖都能选主人雷神的铁锤凭什么不行
Okay, if you're going to start comparing wands and hammers,I can't even take you seriously.
你要是非要拿魔杖和铁锤比那我没啥话好对你说了
Hello.Hello.Uh, four glasses of water, please. Anything for you guys?
你好。你好。请倒四杯水。你们要什么吗?
Can I use your phone? Our car got stolen.Why don't you ask Scotty to beam you up?
能借电话用一下吗?我们的车被偷了。你们怎么不叫史考特传送你们上舰(《星际迷航》角色 )
Scotty was on the original series,and we're Next Generation.So...joke's on you.
史考特是第一代系列人物而我们是《下一代》的所以...糗的是你们
We're not with him.You can't pick something up in outer space.
我们跟他不是一起的。你不能在外太空拿起任何东西。
In space, there is no up. Oh, yeah?
在太空里根本就没有"起"的概念。是吗?
Then how does the sun come "Up" every day?
那为什么每天太阳都会升"起"呢?
Hard to argue with those kind of street smarts.
很难反驳如此的街头"智慧"啊
Leonard and Sheldon have boxes of comics across the hall.
莱纳德和谢尔顿有成箱的漫画书在对面屋
Why don't we go look at those?
我们为何不过去找找答案
Oh, great! Yes! And then you will see.
很好!这样你们就会发现。
I am not wrong, because if we were in outer space, then anyone could pick up the hammer
我没错,因为如果我们在外太空任何人都有可能举起锤子
because it would be floating around in a weightless environment.
因为在失重环境下它是漂浮在空中的
Yeah, that's right, the slow reader used science.Suck on that.
没错,看书慢的人也懂科学。去死吧
Was there anything valuable in the car?Our clothes, our wallets, phones.
车里有什么值钱的东西?衣服、钱包、手机
And about $300 worth of makeup,so this thief could look like anyone right now.
还有价值三百美元的化妆品所以现在偷车贼可以化妆成任何样子
Makeup? Sure. Uh, we're going to the ComicCon in Bakersfield.
化妆品? 不奇怪。我们本打算去贝克尔斯菲的动漫大会
They have a big costume contest.
那里有个大型的化装比赛
It's cooler than it sounds.
其实没听起来那么蠢啦
I don't know, sounds pretty cool. It is.
还好,听起来还挺酷啊。本来就很酷。
It's not just comic books.
那里不仅只有漫画书
They've got action figures, toys, a Tronthemed dance party...
还有人偶、玩具还有"电子世界争霸战"主题舞会
Okay, he gets how cool it is.
行了 他已经了解有多酷了
I think I have all I need here.
我要问的都问完了
You guys need me to call someone?
需要我帮你们联络谁吗
I'm guessing your moms? Thanks, but we've got it covered.
我猜应该是你们妈妈吧?多谢,我们自己能搞定
Okay, I just talked to my mom.She arranged for us to get a rental car. Great.
好了,我刚跟我妈通完电话。她帮我们租了辆车。太好了
We can still make it to ComicCon.Are you kidding me?
我们还可以去动漫大会。你开什么玩笑
After all we've been through, I just want to go home.Don't be like that.
遭了这么多罪,我现在只想回家。别这样嘛
Come on, Howard, talk to him.I'm with Leonard. I'm done.
拜托,霍华德,劝劝他。我支持莱纳德。我受够了
Fine, then I guess it's two against two.How do we decide?
好吧,那看来是二对二了。怎么决定?
Actually, it's three against one.What?!What about the mission?
事实上,是三对一。什么?那任务怎么办?
You said we were a reallife landing party.
是你说我们是现实中的先遣登陆队。
Yeah, well, we're not.
我们不是
We're an imaginary landing party who had reallife garbage thrown at us by reallife strangers who think we're idiots.
我们是幻想的先遣登陆队在现实中被人丢垃圾现实中陌生人认为我们是白痴
And to tell you the truth,I'm starting to feel like one.
跟你说实话我开始觉得自己像白痴了
I want to go home now.Okay.
我现在就想回家。好吧。
Did we at least rent the car from Enterprise?
那我们好歹从进取公司租车吧(《星际迷航》中有一艘叫进取号的星舰)
Get it? Enterprise?Screw you. That's funny.
懂吗?进取号哟?去死吧,明明很好笑。
Well, what if the Hulk picked up Thor while Thor is holding the hammer?
那绿巨人在雷神举着锤子时把他连人带锤举起来,那会怎么样?
Yeah? Then by the transitive property of picking things up,Hulk picked up the hammer. No.
会怎样?这样根据传递性质就是绿巨人举起了锤子,不。
Hulk picked up Thor, Thor picked up the hammer.Okay, hang on.
是绿巨人举起了雷神,雷神举起了锤子。等等
If I go to a bar and pick up a guy,and he picks up a girl, and then we all leave together,did I pick up the girl?
如果我去酒吧勾搭(举起)了一个男的他又勾搭了一个女的,然后我们仨一起离开那那个女的算是我勾搭上的吗?
Did that ever happen?Hey, are we talking about me or are we talking about Thor?
这是真事吗?喂,是讨论我还是讨论雷神啊?
Well, I say that's the last time we ever go outside.Look, right here.
要我说,这是我们最后一次出门。看这里
Red Hulk is picking up Thor's hammer 'cause Thor's touching it.
红巨人举起了雷神的锤子因为雷神拿着锤子
No, it's because they're in space.He's really just touching the strap.
不,因为他们在外太空。而且他只是碰到了带子
The strap is part of the hammer!No, it's not!
带子是锤子的一部分!不是的
Are they actually arguing about comic books?No, that can't be right.
她们是在争论漫画书的内容吗?不,这不可能是真的
Maybe "Thor's Hammer" is a new color of nail polish.
也许"雷神之锤"是新的指甲油颜色
Then Red Hulk must be worthy.How could Red Hulk be worthy?
红巨人肯定是配得上锤子。红巨人怎么配得上啊?
You don't know his life! There's only one logical explanation.
你又不了解他的生平!只有一个合理的解释了
Somewhere in the desert we crossed into an alternate dimension...where the women in our lives can finally appreciate great literature.
在沙漠的某处我们穿越到另一个平行空间了在这个空间。我们生活中的女性终于懂得欣赏真正的伟大著作了
If it's an alternate dimension...sounds like a job for a landing party.
如果这是平行空间听起来先遣登陆队可以执行任务了。
Captain, what are your orders? I say we investigate.Wait.
舰长,有何指令?我看我们要调查一番。等等
They might be hostile.Fine, but set them to stun.
她们可能有攻击性。好吧,不过调成击晕模式。
If we vaporize Penny, I'll never find a girlfriend that pretty again.
如果把佩妮汽化了我上哪儿再去找这么正点的女朋友呀。
Fun fact:President Eisenhower signed the Federal Aid Highway Act from his hospital room.
有趣的事实艾森豪威尔总统是在病房里签署的《联邦政府助建公路条例》
Wow, that is interesting.You learn something new every day.
还真的很有意思啊。每天都能学到新知识。
Say, can you name the four state capitols that are not served by the interstate system?
那么,你能说出是哪四个州府没有通州际公路吗
Ooh, another quiz. Yes!
又来道智力题。爽!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
hammer ['hæmə]

想一想再看

n. 锤,榔头
vi. 锤击,反复敲打

 
dimension [di'menʃən]

想一想再看

n. 尺寸,次元,容积,维度,范围,方面
vt

联想记忆
enterprise ['entəpraiz]

想一想再看

n. 企业,事业,谋划,进取心

联想记忆
investigate [in'vestigeit]

想一想再看

v. 调查,研究
[计算机] 研究

联想记忆
wool [wul]

想一想再看

n. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品

 
possess [pə'zes]

想一想再看

vt. 持有,支配

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
brisk [brisk]

想一想再看

adj. 敏锐的,凛冽的
adj. 活泼的,活

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。