Ross: Here's my retainer!
我的牙齿矫正器!
Mr. Geller: I was just thinking. When my time comes
爸!
Monica: Dad!
爸!
Mr. Geller: Listen to me! When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.
听我说!听我说!当我死的时候,我想被葬在大海里。
Monica: You what?
你什么?
Mr. Geller: I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.
我想被葬在大海里,这看起来很有趣。
Monica: Define fun. Mr. Geller: Come on, you'll make a day of it! You'll get a boat, pack a lunch... And then we throw your body in the water...Gee, that does sound fun!
定义一下“有趣”。别这样,你们会花一天时间的!你们要弄一条船,带上午餐…然后要我们把你扔到水里…天呐,这听起来确实有趣(反语)。
Mr. Geller: Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says 'Jack Geller, so predictable'. Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say 'Buried at sea! Huh!'.
每个人都以为他们了解我。每个人都说 “Jack Geller,可想而知”。也许我死后,他们会说“葬在海里!啊?”
Monica: That's probably what they'll say.
可能他们会这样说。
Mr. Geller: I'd like that.
我喜欢那样。
Chandler: Hey, gorgeous.
嗨,美女。
Shelley: Hey. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I, um
嗨。你看,昨天的事我很抱歉,我,呃
Chandler: No, no, don't don't worry about it. Believe me, apparently other people have made the same mistake.
不,不,别别放在心上。相信我,显然别人也犯过同样的错误。
Shelley: Oh! Okay! Phew!
哦!好!吁!
Chandler: So, uh...what do you think it is about me?
那么,呃……你从我的哪一点觉得我是的?
Shelley: I don't know, uh...you just have aa...Chandler:...Quality, right, great. Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.
我不知道,呃…你只是有种… 气质,对,棒极了。你知道,真可惜,因为你和Lowell本来会是很配的一对儿。