Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Nothing, just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Mussberger.
没什么,只是你的外套听起来很像Brent Mussberger。
Joey: Check it out, GiantsCowboys.
看看,巨人队对战牛仔队。
Chandler: You're watching a football game at a funeral?
你在葬礼上看橄榄球赛?
Joey: No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.
没有,现在是赛前准备。我要在招待会的时候看比赛。
Chandler: You are a frightening, frightening man.
你是个很可怕的人。
Rachel: Oh no! My new Paolo shoes!
哦不!Paolo 送的新鞋!
Ross: Oh, I hope they're not ruined.
哦,我希望没被弄坏。
Phoebe: God, what a great day....What? Weatherwise!
天,今天真棒……怎么了?我说的是天气!
Ross: I know, uh, the air, thethe trees...even though Nana's gone, there's, there's something almost, uh I don't know, almost likeaff
我知道,呃,空气,还有还有树木…尽管外婆去世了,还有一些东西,呃我不知道,好像…
All: God! Ross!
天呐!Ross!
Ross: I'm fine. I'm fine! Just just...having my worst fear realised, but...
我很好。只是只是…是我经历过的最恐怖的事了,但...
Phoebe: Okay, don't worry, I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm...huh.
好了,别担心,我只是在检查你的肌肉是否痉挛了……嗯。
Ross: What, what is it?
怎么,怎么样?
Phoebe: You missed a belt loop.
你的皮带环掉了一个。
Phoebe: Okay, it's in spasm.
好了,是痉挛了。
Mrs. Geller: Here, sweetie, here. I took these when I had my golfing accident.
来,孩子,来。打高尔夫球受伤时我就用的这个。
Ross: Thanks, Mom.
谢谢妈妈。
Chandler: Oh, no.
哦,不。
Andrea: Sorry! Hi, l'm Andrea. I'm Dorothy's daughter.
对不起,嗨,我叫安吉拉,我是 Dorothy的女儿。
Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.
嗨,我是Chandler,我不知道 Dorothy是谁。