手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:祖母死了两回(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: Lowell? Financial Services' Lowell, that's who you saw me with?

Lowell?金融服务部的Lowell?他就是你觉得配我的那个?
Shelley: What? He's cute!
怎么?他很可爱!
Chandler: Well, yeah...He is no Brian in Payroll.
恩,对…不是出纳部的Brian。
Shelley: Is Brian...?
Brian是不是…?
Chandler: No! Uh, I don't know! The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone, I'd like to think you'd set me up with somebody like him.
不!呃,我不知道!重点是,如果你要帮我配对的话,我比较喜欢你把我和他那样的人配在一起。
Shelley: Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.
恩,我认为你有点配不上Brian。
Chandler: Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian? Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me....I'm really not.
什么?你认为我配不上Brian 那样的?因为我配得上。相信我……我真的配不上。
Ross: This one?I have shown you every dress we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy.
这一件?我已经给你们看了所有的裙子。除非你们想让自己的母亲永远穿着柠檬黄的裤套装。选紫红色的吧。
Aunt Lillian: You know, whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.
你知道,不管我们选什么,她都会告诉我们说是错的。
Mrs. Geller: You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.
你是对的,我们就选紫红色的。
Ross: Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out.
哦!选得好。我要出来了。
Aunt Lillian: Wait! We need shoes!
等等!我们还要鞋子!
Ross: Okay, Um, how about this?
好。恩,这个如何?
Mrs. Geller: That's really a day shoe.
那绝对是只白天穿的鞋。
Ross: And where she's going everyone else'll be dressier?
那她去的地方每个人都穿着考究吗?
Aunt Lillian: Could we see something in a slimmer heel?
可以看看有细跟儿的鞋吗?
Ross: Okay, I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. I can show you something in a silver that may work.
好了,我没找到紫红色的晚装鞋。我可以给你们看看银色的鞋,也许合适。
Aunt Lillian: No, it really should be burgundy.
不,一定要紫红色的。
Mrs. Geller: Mm. Unless we go with a different dress?
恩,除非我们换另外的裙子。
Aunt Lillian: Yes.
对!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。