手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 大西洋帝国 > 大西洋帝国第三季 > 正文

大西洋帝国第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集:盗酒贼

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You're a thief, right, Nate?

你是个小偷,是吧,奈特
Mr. Thompson Who was your wheelman?
汤普森先生,谁是你的同伙
Rowland Smith.
罗兰·史密斯
It was settled, Dean the territories.
我们定好的,迪恩,双方地界
Jake says you're encroaching. Is that what Jake says?
杰克说你在渗入我们的地盘,他这么说
You deny it? Without equivocation.
你不承认吗,绝对没过界
You gotta respect the boundaries.
你得看清楚边界
I'm asking you are you deaf? Hey, his kid's deaf.
我在问,你聋了吗,他儿子是聋哑人
I play the mandolin. And sing to him
我给他弹曼陀林,给他唱歌
with his hand right here.
把他的手放在这儿
Dr. Landau is trying to convince my husband and I to sponsor
兰道医生想劝我和我丈夫
a women's health clinic at the hospital.
赞助医院的妇女健康门诊
There are some delicate topics which would have to be avoided.
有些敏感话题还需回避
Let's set the table over again.
我们重新来过
I'll send you home tomorrow with a full month's supply.
明早我送您返程,顺带一个月的货源
Square enough deal.
这交易很公平
Masseria we need to settle with.
我们得摆平马赫里亚
He's gonna come looking for his piece.
他会来分一杯羹
We're sending Benny up to Harlem. We're dealing in Midtown.
我们派本尼去哈林区,在市中心做生意
I sell two bindles of powder on Elizabeth Street,
我在伊丽莎白街卖两包粉
Joe Masseria gets cut in?
乔·马赫里亚也要分成
That's how he'll see it.
他就是这么想的
Hey, kid.
小子
Joe Masseria says hello.
乔·马赫里亚献上问候
I understand you boys are heading back to New York.
你和你的人要回纽约去了
Where'd you hear that? Nucky's man.
你从哪听说的,努基的手下
I think we're gonna stick around a while.
我想我们要多在这边待一阵了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't.
不要啊
Should I answer it?
我要接吗
Should I? Well?
接吗,好吧
Oh, just answer it already. Hello?
快接吧,喂
Katy. I'm looking for Owen.
凯蒂,叫欧文接电话
Yes, Mr. Thompson.
好的,汤普森先生
Hello? Where the hell were you?
喂,你死哪里去了
I was just in the loo. I didn't hear the phone. Jesus.
我去厕所了,没听见电话
The two of you? Sir?
你俩都没听见,先生
Where in the bathroom? No. No, no, I
你在厕所吗,不不
Have you read the paper? No, I have not.
你看报纸了吗,还没
Well, read one and meet me at Mickey's.
看报纸,然后来米奇家见我
I'd have kept speaking had I known you'd stop.
早知道你要停下来,我就不挂电话了
I don't have to.
我没必要
I'd better go.
我要走了
He's in a bad humor again.
他心情又不好了
Well, then it won't matter if you're late.
那你迟点也没关系
Will it, Mr. Poofles?
对吧,跟屁虫先生
Mr. Poofles.
跟屁虫先生
There's some fresh rolls if you want.
有新鲜面包,你要吃吗
I like the poppy. These are sesame.
我喜欢罂粟籽,这是芝麻的
Why ain't he at school?
他怎么没去上学
Bellyache.
肚子痛
Let me take a look at you, champ.
让我看看你,宝贝
What the hell's this?
这是怎么回事
Sonny, go play.
宝贝,一边玩去
Hey, your ma's talking to you. Go play.
妈妈在跟你说话呢,玩去吧
Go play. Come on.
一边玩去,去吧
Go on.
去吧
He came home with it yesterday. I rang the headmaster.
昨天他回家就这样了,我问过校长了
Some new boy, he's a bully.
新来的孩子,喜欢欺负人
Picking on a kid almost stonecold deaf?
欺负一个聋哑小孩
They all are, Al. That's why he's there.
大家都是聋哑人,所以他才去那儿上学
Boys will be boys, whether they can hear each other or not.
小男孩都是这样,不管聋不聋
Kid's got to toughen up.
我们得让孩子更强壮
Coming through. Coming through.
要来了,要来了
All right, pipe down.
好了,请安静
Mr. Thompson wants a word.
汤普森先生有话要说
As some of you may know,
大家可能已经知道
our contact at Tabor Heights...
我们在塔博尔高地的联络人
Sheriff Victor Sickles died recently
维克多·希寇斯治安官去世了
as a result of what the "Atlantic City Press"
正如《大西洋城报》报道的一样
has deemed a tragic accident.
死于一起悲惨事故
Given as how the chief witness to this unfortunate occurrence
考虑到这场悲剧的主要证人
was a Mr. Gyp Rosetti of New York,
是来自纽约的吉普·罗塞蒂先生
it's quite possible there's a bit more to the story.
这事儿恐怕没这么简单
That being the case, until further notice,
既然如此,除非另行通知
all shipments to Mr. Rothstein will use back roads only,
运给罗斯坦先生的货物都走备用线路
avoiding Tabor Heights altogether.
决不能经过塔博尔高地
In the middle of January? The roads are sheets of ice.
在一月中旬,路上全是冰
And where are we gonna get gas?
我们去哪儿加油
That's your problem, isn't it?
这是你的问题,对吧
You sure this is a good idea?
你确定要这么做
What the fuck you asking him for?
你问他做鸟用啊
I just thought when it comes to
我觉得如果...
You just what? I already said how it is.
如果怎么样,我已经说过怎么办了
All right, Nuck. I'm sorry.
好的,努基,抱歉
Get up to Tabor Heights, find out what the fuck is going on.
去塔博尔高地看看情况如何
Yes, sir.
遵命
You know that coast road that heads through Hammond?
你知道那条通往哈蒙德的海岸路吧
Head up there, check out the roads. See how icy they actually are.
去那儿,看看路上的冰有多厚
You know the one I mean. Okay.
你知道我说的哪条路吧,知道
What's being done about Rowland Smith?
罗兰·史密斯怎么样了
Who? Rowland Smith.
谁,罗兰·史密斯
Nate Honig's wheelman. The sack of shit who robbed this place.
奈特·霍尼希的同伙,一起来打劫的那人
That job was left to Manny Horvitz.
不是让曼尼·霍维茨去处理了吗
Oh, where's he been lately?
那他人呢
I don't have enough on my mind?
我还不够忙吗
I have to start checking your fucking work, too?
难不成我还要亲自检查你的工作
Make sure things are being handled?
把事情都给我理顺了
It won't happen again, sir.
没有下次了,先生
Find this guy. Use Agent Sawicki if you have to.
找到这个人,如有必要,去找萨维奇特工
You want the feds involved?
要惊动联调局的人吗
He's on the goddamn payroll. Make him earn it.
他拿了钱的,总得出点力吧
Any more secondguessing?
还有什么后顾之忧
I'll get on it straightaway.
我马上去办
Nucky, can I have a word? About what?
努基,我能说句话吗,什么
This Rosetti business, the whole Tabor Heights thing.
罗塞蒂的问题, 塔博尔高地的事情
If you've got a complaint, talk to Mickey.
如果你有抱怨,去找米奇
I don't.
我没有
It's just that I'm back now.
我现在回来了
I'm well aware of that.
我知道
Then let me earn, Nucky.
那别让我闲着,努基
I did my time like you asked.
我听你的话服了刑
Let's get something straight.
有些事情先搞清楚
Allowing you to simply go to jail is the last gift I'll ever give you.
仅仅让你坐牢,是我给你最后的恩赐
This is rather infelicitous language, isn't it?
这个措辞有些不得体吧
Vagina? It is a medical term.
阴道,这是医学用语
I've never enjoyed the sound of it.
我不喜欢这个词
I've never liked brussels sprouts,
我也不喜欢芽甘蓝
but I don't deny they exist.
但我不否认它们的存在
What a peculiar analogy.
好独特的比喻
What term would you prefer?
你喜欢什么术语
The entire area is problematical.
这整个部分都有不妥
You do acknowledge certain subjects
你应该知道,没有术语
would be difficult to discuss without it?
有些学科是无法进行讨论的
Intercourse, fertilization, birth.
性交,受精,生育
You imagine yourself quite wicked, don't you, Doctor?
你不觉得自己很坏吗,医生
The jackanapes at the back of every classroom,
躲在角落里的猴子
mistaking his sniggering for the wit of the world.
误将自己的窃笑当做大智慧
That sounds more like my cousin Francis.
你说的貌似是我的堂兄弗朗西斯
"Pregnant."
"怀孕"
Another problematical area?
又有不妥的地方吗
"Gravid" has a noble ring.
"妊娠"听起来更稳妥一些
Will they even know what that means?
她们能明白那是什么意思吗
Is it not your intention to instruct them?
你不是打算教给她们吗
"With child"?
"有孩子"
"Monthly time."
"月事"
You are at odds with "menstruation"?
连"月经"你也觉得不妥
It's good Latin. A regrettable neologism.
这可是拉丁语,令人遗憾的新词
The Federal Children's Bureau has already published a series
联邦儿童局已经出版了一系列
on prenatal care and "menstruation" is what they use.
产前保健书籍,用的就是"月经"
The indiscretion of politicians is of no concern to me.
政客们的草率不在我关心的范围
I will be attending the class
我会旁听所有课程
to make sure my instructions are followed.
确保我的指示得到贯彻
And these are?
这些是
Gifts for the women.
给女士们的礼物
"Kotex."
"高洁丝"
Sanitary napkins, Sister.
修女,是卫生棉
These are sold openly in stores?
这种东西也在商店里公开售卖吗
They are a relatively new product.
是新近上市的产品
Perhaps you yourself...
或许您可以留一包...
let's hope our evening students aren't quite so sensitive.
希望我们的晚班学员不要这样敏感
Looks like you've stepped straight into my trap.
看来你径直走进了我的陷阱
What?
什么
You know, like I was gonna arrest you.
因为我打算逮捕你啊
Why would you do that?
为什么逮捕我
Just making a little joke.
开个玩笑而已
Mr. Thompson's a busy man.
汤普森先生很忙
I have nothing better to do?
我就无事可做么
Came out here in the middle of the day, didn't you?
你不是大白天转悠到这了么
Is this Rowland Smith's place or not?
到底是不是罗兰·史密斯的地方
That's what the Philly office says.
费城的局里是这样说
You spoke to other agents about this?
你跟其他探员提过吗
Just the one
就一个
that I can trust.
我信得过的
You mean the one that's crooked.
你指被你收买的那个
Looks like it's locked.
看来是锁上了
Thanks for clearing that up.
多谢你的说明
Rowland Smith's been a busy fella.
罗兰·史密斯很忙啊
At least half of this is ours.
至少有一半是我们的
It's all ours now.
现在都是我们的了
You sure he's showing up?
确定他会来吗
This is his main drop.
这里是他的老窝
Says your man in Philly.
你费城的线人这么说
Well, he would know, wouldn't he?
他最清楚不过,是不是
And what's stopping him from tipping Smith off?
他为什么不去给史密斯通风报信
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做
Because he's never bothered to catch him.
因为他以前也没费心去抓史密斯
Call me when he gets here.
他来了告诉我
I'll take care of it. You've my word.
我会处理的,我保证
You needn't involve yourself.
你不需要牵涉进来
Is that what I asked you?
我是这么交代你的吗
You've mentioned low profiles.
你说过要低调行事
I'm trying to oblige.
我只是服从
Go buy a personality.
买副让人喜欢的个性去吧
Let me get this straight.
我们说说看
Rosetti's gassing up, Sickles is at the next pump.
罗塞蒂正加油,希寇斯靠着旁边的油泵
He completely douses himself with gasoline.
他浑身泼满了汽油
Then for some fucking reason,
然后不知见了什么鬼
decides that it's a good time for a smoke.
突然想要抽支烟
Look, what's the difference?
那有什么差别
The man was your partner.
他生前是你的搭档
What I'm saying is, it don't matter.
我的意思是,那无关紧要
The situation's being handled.
事情正在掌控中
Meaning what?
什么意思
Me and the boys, we're taking care of it.
我和小子们正在处理
You just said you couldn't arrest them.
你刚刚还说不能逮捕他们
I'm not talking about arresting them.
我没有说要逮捕他们
I'm talking about handling them.
我说要处理他们
I got a load coming through here tomorrow night, Deputy Ramsey.
我明晚有一批货过路,拉姆西副治安官
I'm the sheriff now.
我现在是治安官了
And I still got a load coming through.
我还是有货要过路
It's fine. Same as always.
没问题,同往常一样
You boys go about your business.
你们安心做生意
Leave these dagos to us.
意大利佬交给我们
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Let the man do his job, Eli.
让人家做自己的事,伊莱
You ain't the only sheriff ever lived.
你不是天底下唯一一个治安官
Get in the car.
上车
Postcard from Johnny.
强尼寄来的明信片
"Greetings from Naples.
"来自那不勒斯的问候
I haven't seen this many Italians
自从布鲁克林一别
since we were back in Brooklyn."
我就没见过这么多意大利人"
What the fuck is this?
什么鬼东西
Cash. What do you mean?
票子啊,你什么意思
It's sticky.
粘糊糊的
Little schmutz. I don't know, I just ate.
有点儿脏吧,不知道,我刚吃了东西
Even your money reeks.
你的钱都一股臭气
Fuck you talking about?
你他妈说什么呢
Would it kill you to pony up for a decent shave once in a while?
偶尔抽空去好好刮个脸会死吗你
A little Bay Rum.
喷点儿桂香水
Gives me a rash.
我过敏
Jake, I'm serious.
杰克,说真的
You know I love you, but you smell like a sardine's twat.
我是爱你的,可是你臭得像泡鱼屎
I mean, what does your wife say?
你老婆怎么说的
"Why didn't I marry Milton Korntragger?"
"我当初为什么没嫁给弥尔顿·科恩特雷格"
Your whores, then.
你的婊们子呢
I pay 'em not to notice.
我花钱堵她们的嘴
18th up to Harrison.
到十八号的哈里森了
I got the rest of my collections tonight.
余下的钱今晚去收
Where you going? Take a leak.
哪儿去,撒尿
That's why beer is so profitable.
啤酒就是这么赚的
We don't sell it, we only rent it.
卖了能回收,等于出租
Personal hygiene, Jake.
个人卫生,杰克
It makes a big impression.
是很要紧的
"How was your day, honey?"
"今天过得怎么样,亲爱的"
I love her and all, but my day?
我是爱她,可是我的一天什么样
This happened and then that happened
就是这事那事
and then the next thing. That's the day.
一件接一件,就那样
Now you gotta go through this whole
等你好容易把这些都整...
Hi there.
你好啊
Don't move.
别动
Check him.
搜身
Just for coneys.
打兔子用的
Who are you?
你是谁
Ask you the same question.
我还要问你们呢
You friends of my folks?
我爸妈的朋友吗
Do we look friendly?
我们看上去像朋友吗
You seem okay. Don't know about him, though.
你还不错,他就不好说了
They don't like it if I'm late for dinner, so
他们不喜欢我晚餐迟到,所以...
What's your name? Lon Chaney.
你的名字,朗·钱尼
Norma Talmadge.
诺玛·塔曼吉
Baby Peggy.
巴比·佩姬
Rowland Smith.
罗兰·史密斯
You're mean to children.
你对孩子太凶了
Aren't you the dog's bollocks?
你不是也胡扯一通么
Is that a good thing?
你们中意吗
Yeah, I need the RitzCarlton.
接丽嘉酒店
What used to come up from Atlantic City
原来从大西洋城上岸的货
comes right through here, straight in off the ocean.
现在从这里走,直接从海上来
Cut out the middleman.
除掉中间人
We sail out, load up, offload here right on the beach.
开船,装货,在这把货卸下
Gonna have to do it at night.
得晚上才行
We'll probably need some boats, too.
估计还需要些船
I'm new to this. I'm sorry.
我没干过这行,真抱歉
You've been with us a year.
你都和我们干了一年了
What do I know about the ocean? I'm from Yonkers.
我哪知道海上什么样,我是从扬克斯来的
Excuse me, miss. Sir?
打扰一下,小姐,什么事
One of these days I'm gonna take you in the back,
总有一天我要带你去后面
show you how to really make sauce.
教你怎么做肉酱
But I don't know how to cook.
但是我不会下厨
You stir, I'll provide the heat.
你来搅拌,我来管火
Could I have one?
能给我来一根吗
How old are you?
你多大了
16 next month.
下个月十六
Sir.
先生
You shouldn't smoke. I don't.
你不该抽烟,我不抽
Then why do you want a cigarette?
那你要烟干什么
See what all the fuss is about.
尝尝什么感觉呗
You trying to charm me, kid?
你是想吸引我的注意吗
Is it working?
有用吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You gonna hit me again?
你又要打我了吗
I'm not opposed to it.
打打也无妨
You know who I am, Rowland?
你知道我是谁吗,罗兰
Answer straight.
直接回答
You're Nucky Thompson.
你是努基·汤普森
You gave us a Christmas turkey once.
有年圣诞你送给我家一只火鸡
When did I do that?
那是哪年
1914.
一九一四年
I was six.
我当时六岁
Boy, was Ma grateful.
妈妈真是感激涕零
Is this how you thank me?
你就这么报答我的
How do you mean?
什么报答
Stealing my merchandise.
偷我的货
I guess I didn't think you'd mind.
我大概觉得你不会在乎吧
Why the hell would you think that?
你为什么这么想
I don't know. Whenever I see you in the paper,
不知道,因为我在报纸上看到你
it looks like you're having a good time.
你看起来过得不错
Anyway, I didn't steal it all from you.
再说,我也不是只偷你一个
Who else?
还偷谁的
A lot of it belongs to Waxey Gordon in Philadelphia.
很多都是费城瓦克西·戈登的
Did he give your mother a turkey, too?
他也给你妈一只火鸡了吗
Heck, no.
He's a crook.
他是个骗子
Tell me what you want to happen here.
告诉我你想怎么办
What's that mean?
什么意思
It's not as expected.
不应该发展成这样
The fault's mine for letting it get this far.
是我的错让事情发展成这样
I'll take responsibility and your hands stay clean.
我负全责,你不用脏了手
Have one on me.
来抽一根
Need a light.
给个火
Expecting someone?
是你叫来的吗
Federal agents. Get your hands up.
联邦警探,举起手来
Get 'em up. Hands up.
快,把手举起来
All right, boys. Nice and slow. Nice and slow.
伙计们,慢慢来,慢慢来
Go around front. Go around front.
去前面
What's the story, Rowland?
怎么回事,罗兰
Beats me.
我也没想到
They're Prohees out of Philly.
他们是费城的禁酒探员
They've kind of been following me.
他们在跟踪我
Arsedout little shite.
好运玩完了,小杂种
Just trying to get a leg up. You know any of them?
我只是在说情况,里面有你认识的吗
That tall fed with the 12gauge,
那个拿着散弹枪的高条子
he's in Waxey Gordon's pocket.
他是瓦克西·戈登手下的
Anything else? Pretty sure they're here to kill me.
还有呢,他们肯定是想来杀我
Enough with the bull...
别胡扯了
Jeez, it's not our...
天呐,不是我们...
All right, let's go. Do what you have to do.
好了,上,快点了事
Watch the windows, boys.
看好窗户,伙计们
I'm gonna check the cellar.
我去查地下室
Anything?
找到什么没
Just cobwebs and squirrel turd.
蜘蛛网还有松鼠粪
Squirrel turds?
松鼠粪
That's rat shit.
那是老鼠屎
Hit me again.
再来一杯
Picking up for Mr. Torrio.
我来帮托里奥先生拿东西
Give me a short one.
来一小杯
Guzik, right? Torrio's man.
是古兹克对吧,托里奥的人
Yeah. I know you?
没错,我认识你吗
Joe Miller. I'm with Deanie O'Banion.
乔·米勒,我是迪恩尼·奥巴尼恩的人
Uhhuh. Okay.
好吧
Beer's better here, huh? How's that?
这儿啤酒更好,对吧,怎么说
I say the beer's better here down on the South Side?
南边的啤酒更好吧
Tastes the same to me.
我喝起来没差别
Well, can't trust the water anyway.
水也会骗人(美国谚语)
What water?
什么水
Any water. I don't know, I'm just...
任何水,我不知道,我只是...
look, you drink, I'll drink.
你喝酒,我也喝
We're fine, right?
我们好好相处
Sure, we are.
对,当然
You called Dean O'Banion a liar.
你说迪恩·奥巴尼恩是骗子
Huh? That day at Torrio's.
啥,那天在托里奥那
I don't really... You got a big mouth to match that big gut.
我不是认真的...你体型大嘴也大啊
Enjoy your beer, Joe.
好好喝酒吧,乔
How can I with the stink coming off of you?
有你在这我哪儿喝得下
Walk away from me, Jumbo?
不理我是吧,大块头
I'm talking to you, you fat fuck.
我在跟你说话,你这肥佬
Came to collect?
来拿东西的
Here.
Have some more.
我再给你点
How you holding up, huh?
感觉怎么样
Come on, get it on. Get it on.
快,搬上去
Hurry it up, guys. We don't have all night.
赶紧着,伙计们,时间很紧
Taking their sweet time.
真够慢的
Wait it out.
等着吧
And if they decide to look down here again?
如果他们又要下来查怎么办
Well, we're all in this together, ain't we?
我们是一根线上的蚂蚱了
The mouths of babes.
真是句聪明话
What did we leave in the car?
我们车上留了什么
Nothing. I always keep it clean.
没什么,我总是打理干净
The plates? In Tunney's name.
车牌呢,在坦尼的名下
Don't expect he'll much mind now.
估计他不在乎吧
I got maybe 50 if you need any.
如果你要的话我有五十个
Got 50 what?
五十个什么
License plates. Swap 'em around.
车牌,随时能换
That way, they can't ever track us.
那样就没人能找到我们了
That's your system, is it?
你就是这么干的是吧
Worked it out myself.
我自己想出来的
Then what are they doing out there?
那他们怎么还是找到你了
Just coincidence, I reckon.
凑巧吧,我猜
Pretty good run, though, huh?
还是挺厉害的,对吧
Kept us guessing.
真让人好奇
Not that hard, really, if you don't mind me saying.
其实也不难,如果你不介意我直说
Why's that? Drive fast, flash the pistol.
怎么不难,快点开车,放几枪
I mean, who wants to get all killed over a few crates of booze?
谁愿意为了几箱酒丢了小命
No one.
没有人
That's how I see it, too.
我也是这么想的
Shame about Nate, though.
不过奈特真惨
He was my partner.
他是我的合伙人
Oh, aye? What happened to him?
是吗,他怎么了
Feds got him.
联邦探员抓到他了
Guess he didn't have your luck.
看来他没你这么走运
Anyone check the cellar?
有人搜过地下室吗
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生
Yeah, I did.
是的,我查过了
Well, check it again.
那就再查查
What the fuck are you doing?
你他妈的在干嘛
Like you said.
照你说的做啊
One part laxative, Benny.
只要一勺泻药,贝尼
You want them shitting themselves all over Hester Street?
你想让他们拉满赫斯特大街吗
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Charlie and I need to talk.
我和查理有事要谈
I think it's time I got included.
我觉得是时候让我参与进来了
Based on what? I stepped up.
凭什么,我挺身而出
I did what I had to. That means I stay in the room.
做了我该做的,也就是说我能留下来听
You shot your wad off in the middle of the street.
你在大街上开了一顿乱枪
They went back minus one. Meyer did that.
我干掉了他们中的一个,是梅耶干的
I fucking gave him cover! Benny.
我他妈掩护了他,贝尼
We are certainly gonna discuss this,
我们必然会商议此事
but not right now, so...
但不是现在,所以...
I'm summoned. At noon.
他招我去见他,今天中午
I'll come with you.
我和你一起去
Meyer, Masseria hates that shayna punim of yours.
梅耶,马赫里亚对你恨之入骨
Now more than ever.
尤其是现在
You turn up, who knows where this goes?
你要是去了,谁知道会发生什么事
He needs to understand the way the world's heading.
他必须明白如今的趋势
You're the one who said come to terms.
是你说要和解的
That was before. Well, you see?
那是以前,你看
This is the problem with you.
这就是你的问题所在
Always very headstrong.
总是刚愎自用
Good thing I'm here to talk some sense.
幸好有我在能让你理智一点
Offer two. Settle at five.
给他百分之二,百分之五是底线
Nothing west of Broadway, nothing south of Grand.
百老汇西部不动,格兰德南部不给
Anything else?
还有吗
Try not to sit by the window.
别坐在窗户边
Tonight, 10:00 P.M.
今晚十点
All set on our end.
我们这边都准备好了
Some tough customers, these boys.
这些人可真是难缠的客户
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做么
Think I'm gonna let you fellas have all the fun?
觉得我会让你们自己玩么
We'll meet by the filling station.
我们在加油站见面
Pull the truck around back and bring plenty of rope.
把车停到后面,多带些绳子
All right, let me roll. Let me roll.
好的,让我来,让我来
Look at that, baby. All mine.
看看,都是我的
Hit me, tough guy. Come on.
打我啊,小硬汉,来啊
Come on, hit me.
来啊,打我
Come on.
来啊
Hit me.
打我
Come on, tough guy. Hit me.
来啊,小硬汉,打我啊
Come on. What was that, huh? Come on, hit me harder.
来啊,这是什么,来,用力
What was that? Harder than that.
这都是什么,再用力点
Come on, put your hands up. Put your hands up.
来,把手举起来,把手举起来
Put your hands up. Like this in front of your face.
把手举起来,像这样放到脸前
In front of your face like this.
放在脸前
Okay? And you're gonna throw your punch.
好么,准备出拳
You're gonna throw your punch like bang!
你要像这样出拳
Come on, let me see what you got. Come on.
来啊,让我看看你有多少力量,来啊
Come on! Hit me!
来,打我啊
You got to hit me. You gonna let people bully you, huh?
你要出拳,你要让别人欺负你么
Come on and hit me, huh?
来,打我啊
Come here. Come here.
到我怀里来,到我怀里来
Come here. Come here. Shh.
到我怀里来
It's okay, Sonny.
好了,儿子
Shh. Come on. Shh.
好了,好了
It's okay. Shh.
没事了
It's okay. Come here. Come here.
没事了,到我怀里来
Come on. Shh.
好了,好了
Papa's got you.
有爸爸呢
Yes. Yeah, yeah. Yes, missus.
是的,是,是,好的,太太
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Thompson has no information.
汤普森太太也不知道
Try over at Chalky's. I did.
朝琪那呢,试过了
Lolly Steinman as well.
洛莉·斯坦曼也试了
Chippy in New York, then.
还有纽约的那个姑娘
Miss Kent has not seen him either.
肯特小姐也没见到他
How many for Rothstein?
这次罗斯坦的货有多少
800. Same as last time.
八百箱,和上次一样
I wouldn't do this, Mickey.
我不会这么做的,米奇
Of course you wouldn't. 'Cause you're not in charge.
你当然不会这么做,因为你说了不算
Use your head, will you?
用用你的脑子,好么
There's no way through the back roads and Tabor Heights is offlimits.
备用路线不能用,也不能走塔博尔高地
Sheriff's on it. You heard him yourself.
有治安官呢,你自己也听到了
The sheriff's been on the job less than a week.
治安官才刚上任不到一周
And the last one got burned
而上一个被人活活烧死了
Don't you have some trucks to load?
你不需要去装车么
Sure thing, boss.
当然,老板
What, you hear something? No, I didn't hear anything.
什么,你听到什么了么,没有
Couldn't sleep either?
也睡不着么
Not exactly a featherbed.
床不舒服
Although that hasn't been helping either.
就算舒服也睡不好
Doesn't seem to bother him.
看来对他没什么影响
I'm not sure what does.
我都不知道什么对他有影响
More than a few nights spent like this
在北爱尔兰的时候也曾经
back in Ulster.
度过了几个像这样的夜晚
How's that?
为什么
You'd get your orders, this or that address,
你得到命令,这样那样的地址
and then count off the hours till you finish the business.
然后就静静等待直到完成任务
Wasn't the work, though.
任务不难
It was the waiting.
关键是等待
Must have had your way of getting through it.
要找办法度过这段时间
Oh, aye.
是啊
Walk through the streets of Coleraine
在我的脑中回忆科尔雷恩大街
in my head.
的样子
Steps to the school.
去学校
Steps to the church. Steps to the greengrocer.
去教堂,去蔬菜商店
That what you've been doing all night?
你一晚上就想这个了
I have not thought on the place in months.
我在这几个月都没想过了
Sounds like you're feeling at home.
听上去好像是找到家了
I know who's in charge, Mr. Thompson.
我知道谁说了算,汤普森先生
Maybe you're not happy about it.
也许你对现状不太满意
It's not my satisfaction that matters.
我满意与否不重要
And what have I done to earn your loyalty?
我是怎么赢得你的忠诚的
You made a place for me.
你给了我一个位置
Now minus the soft soap.
不说奉承话
You pay me.
你至少还给我工钱
Jesus.
天呐
What the fuck happened?
发生了什么
Joe Miller. Who?
乔·米勒,谁
O'Banion's man.
奥巴尼恩的人
Last night I was making my collection,
昨晚我在收钱
he drygulched me.
他偷袭我
What, he hit you when you wasn't looking?
什么意思,他趁你不注意打你么
I was leaving the bar at Keller's.
我刚要离开凯勒的酒吧
He's on the South Side? Cracked me with a beer mug.
他来南边了,用啤酒杯揍的我
Split my head open.
头开了
Irish fucking prick.
该死的爱尔兰混蛋
Al, he made fun of me.
他还取笑我
What? I mean, he...
什么,我的意思是,他
in front of everybody.
在所有人面前
You think it doesn't bother me?
你觉得我自己不烦么
I can't help how I smell.
我身上就是这个味
Hour after I wash,
不管我怎么洗
I already got to change my
怎么换衣服
Al?
阿尔
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康诊所,圣特雷萨医院
Free to all. Women's health clinic.
完全免费,女性健康诊所
St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
圣特雷萨医院,完全免费
Ma'am, may I give you one of these?
女士,看一下吗
Miss. Pardon?
是小姐,什么
Miss. It's not my baby.
是小姐,这不是我的孩子
You're welcome in any case.
有没有孩子都可以来的
Excuse me, I'm from St. Theresa's Hospi
不好意思,我是圣特雷萨
Mrs. Shearer. Hello.
席勒夫人,你好
Yes?
怎么了
Margaret Thompson. We met
玛格丽特·汤普森,那天
I remember you. What do you want?
我记得,你要干什么
Something that might interest you.
你可能有兴趣
It's a series of classes intended
这是一系列课程
I know about it already. The class?
我已经知道了,是课程吗
All of it.
你做的事我都知道
I thought the same thing myself.
我也觉得你肯定知道
And truthfully I'm ashamed by my ignorance.
而我这么无知,我觉得很羞愧
Then who are you to lecture people about it?
那你凭什么给别人上课
I'm not. We have a doctor from the hospital staff.
不是我上课,是医院的医生
Please come if you can.
请尽量来吧
Your own experience will be valuable for
你的经历是很宝贵的
A twocent piece for each of them?
每个人都花了两美分吗
It's only once a month. Who's this?
一个月就这一次,这是谁
A lady from the hospital.
医院里的一位女士
Is it Mr. Shearer? Yes, ma'am.
席勒先生吗,没错
This isn't about our bill, is it?
这不是我们的账单吧
We got ourselves a little behind, but I promise
我知道我们还的不太及时,但绝对
No, not that at all.
不是的
I just wanted to tell your wife that
我是想告诉您太太
that I'm glad to see she's doing so much better.
看到她恢复的这么好我很开心
Well, we've said our prayers,
我们一直在祈祷
but that's how the Lord must have wanted it.
看来上帝是听到了
Yes, of course.
是啊
But He spared Edwina and we're blessed for that.
他没让埃德温纳降临到人世也算是减轻我们的负担
The doctors had some hand in it.
医生也帮了不少忙
I took the week off to see her through.
我请了一个星期的假,就为了照顾她
You just wanted to put your feet up and smoke those awful cigars.
你是想偷个懒抽你那个破雪茄
And when she's up to it, we'll try again.
等她完全康复了,我们再要一个
We do appreciate your good wishes, though.
当然也感谢你的好意
Are we gonna spend the whole day out here?
我们还回不回去了
Lead on, Mother.
跟着妈妈走
Ready, boys?
准备好了吗小伙子们
Women's health class. St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
女性健康课程,圣特雷萨医院,完全免费
Women's health class. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康课程,圣特雷萨医院
You get a cut in card game, a cut of the fence, a cut of the booze.
赌场有你的分红,地盘和卖酒都有你的分红
What's to give? It's a sideline.
怎么分你,那就是个副业
"We." "We."
我们,我们
Have a look around.
好好看看
There's just you and me.
就咱们俩
I have partners.
我有合作伙伴
gonna look very cheap.
根本不够用
Mr. Doyle. Why am I talking to you?
多伊尔先生,我为什么要跟你谈话
'Cause you called me.
因为你给我打电话了
But why am I calling you?
那我为什么要给你打电话呢
Why is that even occurring?
我怎么可能给你打电话呢
If I had my liquor on the timely basis your employer promised,
如果你老板如约把酒送过来
if, in fact, I could reach your employer,
甚至,我能找到你那个
who now seems to think acceptable business practice
觉得可以无视商业原则
to disappear for days on end,
无故消失的老板
this conversation would not be taking place.
我就不可能给你打电话了
And that would make me...
而且我也一定
very happy.
很开心
Yeah, I understand.
我知道
Listen, Mr. Rothstein. I want what I paid for.
罗斯坦先生,我掏钱了,我要货
I want it now. Okay, sir.
现在就要,没问题,先生
And I don't ever want to find myself chatting with you again.
而且我再也不想跟你谈话了
Of course. Is that clear?
当然,听明白了吗
You'll have it by tomorrow morning.
明早就送到
That Rothstein, warm as a lizard.
那罗斯坦,笑面虎一个
What did he say?
他说什么了
That he's expecting his delivery.
他在等我们送货
And what did you tell him?
你怎么说的
That it's coming. What do you think?
你说呢,肯定是马上到
What do I think? That you're a fucking idiot.
我说你是个傻逼
Watch your step, Eli. I'm your boss.
注意点,伊莱,我是你老板
Nucky explicitly said to avoid Tabor Heights.
努基特别提到要避开塔博尔高地
I heard. There's no way to use the back roads.
我听到了,但是不可能走备用路线
Not till May at the earliest.
至少到五月之前不可能
So hold off making the delivery.
那就先别送货
And get your brother's foot up my ass? No, thanks.
然后让你哥哥来找我的麻烦,不用了
I'm telling you not to do this, Mickey.
我给你说,别这么干,米奇
I'm not doing nothing. They are.
我什么也不做,是他们要做
You're straight through to New York.
你就老老实实的送货去纽约
Gas up in Tabor Heights and that's it.
在塔博尔高地加油,就这样
You stop for nobody. Not even the law.
遇到任何情况都不要停车,就算是警察
Tonight is my night.
今晚是我的夜晚
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Easy!
好了,好了
Stop!
停手
You want to pick on people who can't defend themselves?
要找那些无力保护自己的人的麻烦么
Huh?
是么
Pay for his funeral.
给他办葬礼的钱
What are they saying?
他们说什么
I think they're wrapping it up.
他们在收拾了
They're gone.
他们走了
Nearly shit your breeches there, didn't you, son?
差点拉了裤子是吧,孩子
Heck, I wasn't scared.
该死的,我可不害怕
I was.
我害怕
Okay, I was, too.
好吧,我也怕
There'll not be a peep from me.
我看的出来
He always this much fun?
他总是这么有意思么
You should hear him on the phone sometime.
你该听听他是怎么打电话的
Canoodling with his girlfriend.
和他的女朋友调情
Well, I got bacon and eggs in the icebox.
冰箱里有培根和鸡蛋
I can fry 'em up if anyone's hungry.
谁饿了的话我可以给你们炸一下
Maybe they left a bottle upstairs.
也许他们在楼上还留下点酒
Here we are.
我们来了
Come on.
Hey, fellas. Ready to make some dough?
伙计们,准备好赚点钱了么
Don't make a move until Gyp says so.
吉普点头之前别行动
You're gonna help us block the road.
你们来帮我们封锁道路
First shot, then you move.
开第一枪,然后行动
Just keep the road blocked.
一定要保证道路封锁
Don't be yellow now. Down in the shadows.
别害怕,躲起来
Rothstein's shipment is on its way.
罗斯坦的货在路上
By which route?
哪条路
Tabor Heights.
塔博尔高地
Word came back it's clear.
有消息说这套路是安全的
Did anyone wonder where we were for the last 24 hours?
有没有人想知道这二十四小时我们在哪
If they did, they were quiet about it.
就算有,他们也没问
Well?
那么
You see this?
你看到了么
See what? There's nothing here.
看什么,这里什么都没有
That's my point. We've both got empty hands.
那就对了,你我都一无所有了
What's that say to you?
这告诉你什么
Find a better hideout?
找个更好的藏身处
Mr. Thompson,
汤普森先生
you got to admit I'm pretty good at this.
你必须得承认我很擅长这个
I wouldn't go boasting about it.
我可不会到处去吹嘘这个
Yeah, and I could say I'd never do it again,
是的,我会说我再也不会这么做了
but you wouldn't believe me, would you?
但你不会相信我的,对吧
Probably not.
很可能不会
So
那么
so how's about I come work for you?
我给你工作怎么样
How would that go, Rowland?
干什么呢,罗兰
Well...
put me behind the wheel, box of shotgun shells,
让我开车,给我发支枪
just let them try stealing then.
看他们还敢不敢再偷了
He doesn't like me.
他不喜欢我
Can you blame him?
你能怨他么
Ain't I cool in a tight spot?
我在险境中表现的不泰然么
You'll do.
你会的
I know all the roads around here.
我了解这附近的路
Best places to lie low.
潜伏的好地方
Best places to keep your stash.
藏匿的好地方
They won't ever catch me.
他们抓不到我
We caught you, Rowland.
我们抓到你了,罗兰
Okay, but it wasn't easy.
是的,但没那么容易
And Waxey Gordon, he ain't nearly as smart as you.
瓦克西·戈登,他也没有你那么聪明
You could take as much of his booze as you'd like.
他的酒,你想拿多少就拿多少
It's apples off a tree.
轻而易举
Just tell me what you want to do.
告诉我你想怎么做
You've sure got a lot of moxie.
你小子很有勇气
How else are you supposed to get ahead?
要不然还有什么办法成功
I thought you didn't smoke.
我以为你不抽烟
Did I say that?
我说过么
How old are you really? 19.
你到底多大了,十九
So legally I'm allowed to drive. Isn't that better?
所以法律上说我可以开车,这不是更好么
Have one of mine.
抽我的
Mr. Kessler. Who's Mr. Kessler?
凯斯勒先生,谁是凯斯勒先生
He's Mr. Thompson's driver.
他是汤普森先生的司机
I thought you were letting him go.
我以为你会放了他
Why would you think that?
你为什么这么想
I misunderstood.
我误会了
As long as you understand now.
现在你明白了吧
Stop!
Is that Eli? Looks like it.
那是伊莱么,看上去是
Fuck that. Mickey said don't stop for nobody.
去他的,米奇说看见谁都不停
Stop!
停车
Stop!
停车
It's an ambush! Wait!
有埋伏,等等
Wait! Stop!
等等,停车
Stop! It's an ambush!
停车,有埋伏
It's a fucking ambush!
有埋伏
It's a fucking ambush!
有埋伏
Oh, right there. Right under his coat.
在那,在他的大衣里
Look at this. You want that?
看看这个,你想要那个么
Where we dumping these?
我们把这些扔到哪
Boss says dig a pit in the woods.
老板说在森林里挖个坑
That'll take all night.
那得花一晚上时间
Get the podunks to do it.
让那个农村来的挖
Jeez, this one crapped his pants.
天呐,这家伙拉裤子了
I need a wallet.
我需要个钱包
Which one of them waitresses do you think is cuter?
哪个女服务员比较更可爱一点
The little one with the bobbed hair.
短发的那个
I'm gonna fuck the redhead.
我要操那个红头发的
Look.
看我
Come on. Come on.
来,起来
Come on. Here we go. Come on.
过来,我们弹这个,来
Nucky.
努基
I have to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
We've had our conversation.
我们谈过了
This is about something else.
有别的事
And you're gonna need to hear it.
你要听听

重点单词   查看全部解释    
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
victor ['viktə]

想一想再看

n. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)

联想记忆
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
indiscretion [.indi'skreʃən]

想一想再看

n. 不慎重,鲁莽,轻率之举

联想记忆
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵
vi

 
infelicitous [.infi'lisitəs]

想一想再看

adj. 不妥当的,不幸的

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
equivocation [i,kwivə'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 含糊话;模棱两可的话

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。