You spent the whole weekend rehashing stories about itchy, rusty, and loveboat.
你整个周末都在重温阿痒、阿锈还有爱爱船的故事。
How is that fun for me? !
我怎么可能会觉得这些东西有趣?!
They were always getting into stuff!
这些梗都超好笑好吗!
I came back here for some compassion, and all you did was lie to me and blow me off so you could keep having your fun while I suffer up there in first class!
我过来想找点安慰,你却对我撒谎,把我撇在一边跑回来接着享乐,我却只能坐在头等舱煎熬!
Oh, my heart goes out to you.
我好同情你。
Oh, stick it, Kreskin.
去你的吧,克雷斯金(算命大师)。
I'm sitting next to a cheese-eating racist.
老娘旁边坐着个吃奶酪的种族歧视者。
I'm sorry about your card.
对不起,你的牌被撕了。
Don't be.
不用。
Son of a...All right.
我的...到了。
I'll be back -- pick you up at 6:00.
我六点回来接你。
Now, remember, what did I teach you?
还记得我怎么教你的吗?
Violence solves everything, and don't wind my fist up like Popeye.
暴力能解决一切,还有别像大力水手似的挥拳。
It's not violence. It's self-defense.
不是暴力,是自卫。
You cannot let this kid keep pushing you around.
你不能任他欺负你。
Now, you walk in there like a badass, and you make the best damn lasagna anybody's ever seen.
给我拿出一副恶棍样,走进去做出人所未见的美味千层面。
I appreciate the speech, jay, but I'll handle things my way.
谢谢您的长篇大论,杰,但我会按照我的方式来处理这事。
Kid, one more thing.
孩子,还有一件事。
Don't forget the garlic bread.
别忘了大蒜面包。
Because without that...i- - I get it.
要是没了它... -我懂。
Hey, Delgado.
等等,迪尔加多。
Manny, I'm talking to you.
曼尼,我跟你说话呢。
You want a piece of this?
想要一块这个吗(想打架吗)?
Ow! What was that for?
你这是干嘛?
Looks like I gave you a piece of this.
看来是你被我打了。
What the hell?
你有病啊?
I was just offering you some apple crumble!
我刚问你要不要烤苹果奶酥啊!
What? You were not.
什么?才不是呢。
Yes, I was! I felt bad about teasing you.
我说真的!上次的事我很内疚。
My therapist said I was acting out because of my parents' divorce, so I was trying to be nice.
我的心理医生说我行为失常是因为父母离婚,所以我想跟你和解。
I'm so sorry. I didn't know!
对不起,我不知道!
Good shot, kid!
打得好!
That'll teach you who to pick on, you punk --
现在知道别招惹谁了吧,小赤佬...
Not my boy!
离他远点!
He learned how to punch from the best.
他的拳法可是跟高手学的。
His parents are getting divorced, and he made me that dessert as an apology.
他父母要离婚了,他做了那些甜点来道歉。