手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第75期:我的确更喜欢米奇尔

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You have your fans, I have mine. Someday, your fans are going to work for my fans.

你有帅哥追,我有宅男捧。有朝一日,帅哥都得为宅男打工。
Oh, um, Gloria, Do you mind if I talk to Mitchell alone for a minute?
那个,歌洛莉亚你介意我和米奇尔单独聊聊吗?
It's okay. I already know what you said, and I think it's crazy. Mitchell is not making me his mommy.
没事的。我已经知道你说什么了,我觉得那也太离谱了。米奇尔没有把我当他的妈咪啊。
No, I know. He's not, but I think that I might be.
我知道。他没有,但我想是我把你当妈了。
Okay, now you're going really, really crazy, because I am younger than you.
好吧,现在你更是疯话连篇了,因为我可是比你还年轻哟。
Mm, by 14 months, so let's settle down.
就年轻14个月,算了吧。
What is going on with you today?
你今天怎么回事?
I...all right, I'm working this out as I go.
我,好吧,我终于想明白了。
I think maybe seeing you get all buddy-buddy today with Gloria made me feel like it did when you were with mom, and--and...
我觉得我今天见到你和歌洛莉亚那么亲密让我觉得想当年你和妈妈也如此,所以...

mdjts03s75.png

I don't know. I-I felt like the odd man out.

我不知道,我觉得我被你们抛弃了。
Okay. Well, that--that's how I used to feel with you and dad.
其实,对于你和爸爸的关系,我也是同样的感觉。
I know. I know. We--we chose teams, even during the divorce.
我知道。我知道。我们各自选择阵营,就连爸妈离婚时也一样。
It...Okay, the last couple years, you and I have been our own team.
听我说,最近几年里你和我是最亲密的。
You know? And I don't want that to go away.
明白吗?所以我不希望我们姐弟俩疏远了。
So...I guess I just felt a little left out today. -Shut up.
所以我想我今天有点被冷落的感觉。-别说了。
Okay, can you two try hugging a box so that your poor mother doesn't have to do all the hard work? I am sorry,
好吧,你们能不能换成抱箱子,好让你们可怜的后妈不那么辛苦?实在抱歉,
Gloria, about all the mom stuff today.
歌洛莉亚,今天说的那些疯话。
I just--I got this crazy idea that you liked Mitchell better than me.
我只是,有个疯狂的想法觉得你喜欢米奇尔胜过我。
I do like Mitchell better than you. -What?
我的确更喜欢米奇尔。-什么?
Ay, please. Are you going to honestly tell me that I'm your favorite person in this family?
哎呀,拜托。你敢不敢诚实地告诉我在这个家里你最喜欢我?
I'm not even your favorite Colombian in this family.
在这个家,我甚至不算你最喜欢的哥伦比亚人吧。
I would love to get closer to you. You have my number.
我是很想和你搞好关系。你知道我电话。
But call me quickly because I book up.
但是要早点打电话呦,很多人约我的。
You never saw me.
你们谁也没看见我啊。
There you are. I really need to talk to you. - You really don't.
你在这啊。我真的需要和你谈谈。-完全没那必要。
Jay, please. It's about work. I got a text during your massage. I've been offered a partnership in a new agency.
杰,拜托。是工作上的事。给你按摩的时候我收到一条短息。有一家新成立的公司请我去当合伙人。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。