I'm so sorry.We were stupid.
我真的很抱歉 我们都很蠢
Sneaking around,thinking that we weren't going to get caught.
偷偷摸摸的 以为不会被发现
I know.We did this.
我知道 这是我们造成的
Stefan, Jenna's in the hospital,And Jeremy could be next.
斯特凡 珍娜现在在医院 杰里米可能就是下一个
All because we didn't,we didn't listen to her.Because we're together.
这些都只是因为 因为我们没听她的 因为我们在一起
Stefan.I know what you're going to say.Then let me say it.
斯特凡 我知道你要说什么 那就让我说出来吧
I've been so selfish because I love you so much.
我一直很自私 因为我太爱你了
And I know how much you love me.
我也知道你有多爱我
But it's over.Stefan, it has to be.Elena, I don't.No, Stefan.It has to be.
但一切都结束了 斯特凡 我们必须分开 艾琳娜 我不 不 斯特凡 我们必须分开
Elena.I riled Katherine up. I,I wasn't thinking. I didn't think.
艾琳娜 我把凯瑟琳激怒了 我 我当时完全没用大脑 脑子进水了
It doesn't matter, Damon.She won.Katherine won.
没关系 达蒙 她赢了 凯瑟琳赢了
I apologize if I seem rattled.
抱歉我一直说个不停
The circumstances have changed suddenly,And I had to adjust.
情况突然有变 我必须调整行动
Mind control is a necessary evil.
意念控制很邪恶 但也很必要
You see, I need a werewolf,and I've lost the one that I had.
你知道 我需要一个狼人 之前的那个死了
Now tell me what you're going to do to help me get a new one.
现在 你打算怎么做 来帮我弄个新的
I'm going to go after Tyler Lockwood.
我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德
And you're not going to stop.And I'm not going to stop.
而且你绝不罢休 我绝不罢休
Until?Until he kills me.
直到 知道他杀了我