Easy.Grab the door, Jeremy.Stop fussing, I'm fine.
小心 你关门 杰里米 别小题大做 我没事
The doctor said that you have to take it easy.
医生说你得小心
Yeah, you don't wanna rip the stitches, hemorrhage, and die, right?
没错 你不想撕开伤口流血至死吧
Yeah. The only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment.
是啊 我现在唯一的危险就是窘死
No.I "walked" into a knife,How does somebody do that?
没人笑话你 我自己"撞上"了刀子 有人会这么蠢吗
It was a freak accident.It happens.
只是个意外 人人都可能
Yeah. I mean, I've done it, like, 20 times at the grill.
没错 我在烧烤吧干过差不多20次吧
Ok, I'm being nice.All right, easy.
好吧 我只是想宽慰你 小心 慢点
What should I do with this? I got it.
这个放哪里 给我就行
So, what are we gonna do? Make lunch.
我们该做什么 做午饭
About Katherine.We're not going to do anything, Jeremy.
我是说凯瑟琳 我们什么也不做 杰里米
She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that.
她差点害死珍娜 我们不能就这么算了
Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe, then we can.
我们能 只要大家都平安无事就好
What if she tries something else? She won't.
她要是耍别的花招呢 不会了
Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said.
凯瑟琳伤害珍娜是因为我没听她话
Well, I'm doing it now. Me and Stefan are over.She wins. The end.
现在我听话了 我和斯特凡分手了 她赢了 一切结束了
You're being naive and you know it.
你这样做太天真了 你自己也知道
Where are you going? Out.I'll be back!
你去哪儿 外面 我去去就来
Where should I put these?
这些东西该放哪
Right there. Thank you, Miss Flowers.You've been such a wonderful help.
放那儿吧 谢谢 弗拉维小姐 您真是帮了大忙
Oh, it's my pleasure, dear.
亲爱的 这是我的荣幸
Let me know if there's anything else I can do.I will.
还有什么要帮忙的尽管告诉我 好的