Do you need a table?No, I'm not staying.
要找空桌吗 不用 我不打算坐
I just need to use the little girl's room.
我只是 想用一下洗手间
Skip the teen drama and get to it.
跳过这腻歪的段子 说重点
Then I had to pretend to the use the bathroom,
然后我只能假装去洗手间
even though I didn't have to go, 'cause I'm a dufus.
尽管我并不想去 就因为我说的蠢话
Elena?Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?
埃琳娜 我看见你跟马特在一起 你还好吗
Yeah, ya know.Whatever.You're good.
还好 你知道 无所谓了 你很棒嘛
What gave me away? Was it the hair or was it my clothes?
我哪里穿帮了 发型还是衣服
I know Elena's at,I know Elena's at home.
我知道埃琳娜在 我知道埃琳娜现在在家里
I need you to deliver a message.What was the message?
我要你替我捎个信儿 什么信儿
Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone.
告诉达蒙和斯特凡 我要月光石
Or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood.
不然我将血洗本镇
Tell him the rest of it.Tonight. At the masquerade ball.
还有剩下的 就今晚 化装舞会上见
She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason through her off guard.
她要在人群中交易 杀掉梅森让她变警惕了
She's running scared.What she did to Jenna was desperate.She's out of tricks.
她现在战战兢兢的 走投无路才对珍娜那样 她黔驴技穷了
We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her.
我们不能低估她 得好好设计一下
Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?
直接给她月光石不行吗 那样她会离开
No. Katherine's not getting dick.I've had it.
不行 凯瑟琳可没那么简单 我领教过了
I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her tonight.
我今晚去化装舞会 然后杀了她
You're not gonna kill her.Don't give me that goody-goody crap.
你不能杀她 别跟我满口仁义道德的废话
You're not going to kill her.Oh, really?Because I am.
你不能杀她 是嘛 因为我要杀她