So what you're telling me is your finances are as messy as your purse.
所以你的意思是你的财务跟你的包包一样乱吗
Careful now! Starting to get a little hot up in here.
小心你的用词!开始有点剑拔弩张啊
Fine, I don't care. I just want you to get your taxes done.
算了,随你便。我只希望你能好好报税
Now throw away all of your useless garbage into this trash can.
先把这些没用的"垃圾"资料扫进垃圾桶算了吧
You know what, I'm just gonna go to that pop-up tax place near the diner.
算了,我还是去餐馆附近的快速报税中心让人帮吧
And I'll throw my "useless garbage" in the dumpster on the way out.
然后顺路把我的"没用的垃圾"扔进垃圾堆
Wait, you're gonna spend like $100 to have someone do your taxes when I'm sitting right here.
你都有我这大师在这了,却打算花100块去请人帮你报税啊
The amount of money I'll spend down there is nothing compared to the amount of money
请人报税的那点钱跟我在与你核算税费时
I'd have to spend on weed to survive doing taxes with you.
为了要消气而买大麻的钱相比,便宜太多
Good afternoon, girls. Hello.
下午好,姑娘们。你们好
I hope Sophie and I's wild lovemaking didn't keep you up all night.
希望我们昨晚床战三百回合时没有吵到你们睡不着
We wanted to come down and show you the gift I just gave Sophie.
我们下来是想给你们看看我送苏菲的礼物
Yeah, look, girls. Look at my gift. It's got a leg.
对啊,瞧,姑娘们,瞧我的礼物。还有腿呢
Wow, I didn't think you two were the couple type.
我还以为你俩算不上情侣呢
We are going into Manhattan for fruit cocktail and champagne. Want to join? Hell, yeah!
我们准备去曼哈顿吃点什锦水果沙拉,喝点香槟了。想一起吗?好啊
No, Max, you're doing your taxes.
不行,麦克斯,你得报税
Oh. My mother says I can't come out. Have fun.
我妈不让我出去玩。你们好好玩吧
This means nothing!
这算不了什么!