It's just what about you and Oleg? He thinks you two are a couple.
那你和奥列格算什么呀?他以为你俩是情侣呢
A couple? No, this is crazy talk.
情侣?不,这话也太扯了吧
I mean, yes, we have had some hot, dirty sex in a few kitchens and toilets, and...
没错,我们曾有过火辣淫秽的性爱,比如在厨房和厕所
On the floor of a sandwich shop in the subway.
在地铁站的三明治店地上
Plus twice we did it like dogs on the hallway stairs and on every smooth surface in my apartment.
还有两次是在走廊楼梯用狗狗式,以及在我公寓的每一平面
But I mean, come on. I mean, that's it. I'm a lady.
可拜托,仅此而已。我可是位淑女
Sophie, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but for Oleg, it's not just about sex.
苏菲,真不敢相信我会说这种话,但对奥列格来说,你们之间不只是性
He feels things for you. I know for a fact he's buying you a special gift. Tell her, Max.
他对你有爱意。我还知道他为你准备了份特殊的礼物。告诉她,麦克斯
Well, he mentioned something about a fur,
他是有提过是皮草类的啦
and tonight when he was talking about you he did use the word "love."
而且今晚当他说到你的时候,也的确用了"爱"这个词
Love? Come on, don't ruin my cupcake buzz. I mean, this man has no future.
爱?拜托,别破坏我的蛋糕雅兴。这个男人没有未来
Of course, he does have a giant penis. But no future.
虽然他有根"大鸟"。但没未来啊
I mean, I've worked hard to get where I am. I need a man who has a dream and a drive.
我辛苦打拼才获得今天的成就。我需要一个有梦想有冲劲的男人
And I can buy a big giant penis online for $47. Really? Add to cart.
而且电动"大鸟"在网上才卖47块钱。真的吗,马上加入购物车
Well, then you have to tell him you're not interested in going any further.
那你必须告诉他你没兴趣跟他走下去
Oh, all right, don't worry. I will.
好吧,别担心,我会的
Yeah, I mean, I need this man in my life like I need breast implants.
我是说,这个男人对我而言就跟隆胸一样
Which is like... Not at all, right?
就是...,根本没必要嘛,对吧