Whoa, Kat, chill.Do not sneak up on a vampire.Don't attack a witch.
凯瑟琳 我投降 别鬼鬼祟祟地靠近吸血鬼 也别攻击女巫
It's good to see ya, girl.I'm glad you made it.You called. I came.
妞儿 真高兴见到你 真高兴你能来 你叫我 我就来了
Like you had a choice.Don't get all boss lady on me. You know I love you.
说得好像你有得选一样 别对我那么凶 你知道我爱你
Now, where does one wear this?To a masquerade ball. Tonight.You wanna be my date?
话说 啥场合要用到这玩意啊 化妆舞会 今晚 可以做我的舞伴吗
Hey, come on in.I got stefan's message.
快进来 我收到斯特凡的信息了
Hey, you brought the grimoire. Thank you.
你把魔法书带来了 多谢
What's going on?We're gonna kill Katherine.
什么情况 我们要杀凯瑟琳
I can explain. Please.We're gonna kill Katherine.
我可以解释 请说 我们要杀凯瑟琳
Now, this works with compressed air.The trigger is here.
这个是压缩空气驱动的 扳机在这里
I've got 2 of these in a different size.
我有两种不同的尺寸
And for you, I recommend this.Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve.Here's the trigger when you're ready.
你用的话 我推荐这个 可以很好地藏在夹克袖子里 只要你准备好了 扳机就在这里
You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires.
是你让我示范怎么杀吸血鬼的
What's with the hair?
怎么把头发弄成这样
I'm impersonating my dull as dishwater doppelganger, Elena.
我要假扮我那无趣透顶的二重身 埃琳娜
She has the worst taste.Except in men.
她品位奇差无比 不过对男人的品位还成
Isn't it a risk pretending to be her in front of the entire town?
在全镇人面前假扮她是不是有点冒险
I've gotten quite good at it actually.And everyone's gonna be in masks.
实际上 我假扮她已经相当得心应手了 而且每个人都会带面具
It's for some feed the something charity.
舞会的主旨是慈善募捐
It's for a good cause, Lucy.Hmm. Ok.
这可是正义的事业 露西 好吧