Does it ever end?
荒原有尽头吗
This is further east than I've ever been.
我从未向东走过这么远
May I present my wife Margaery of House Tyrell?
这是我夫人,提利尔家族的玛格丽
You are very welcome here, Lady Stark.
非常欢迎您,史塔克夫人
If Robb Stark wants a pact with us, he should come himself.
罗柏·史塔克要与我们结盟,就该亲自前来
My son is fighting a war,
我儿子正对战强敌
not playing at one.
可不是在比武玩闹
I cannot defeat my brother in the field.
我击不垮我弟弟
You must give yourself to the Lord of Light.
你要全心全息侍奉光之王
I've said the words, damn you.
妈的,该说的我都说了
I will give you a son.
我会献给你一个儿子
We've come to a dangerous place.
这是一个非常危险的地方
My sister wants to hurt me. She can't know about you.
我老姐对我不怀好意,不能让她发现你
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Shae, My Lady. Your new handmaiden.
小姐,我是雪伊,您的新女仆
I didn't know I needed a new handmaiden.
我怎么不知道我需要新女仆
You fought bravely today, Lady Brienne.
您今天作战非常英勇,布蕾妮小姐
I fought for my king. Soon I'll fight for him on the battlefield.
我为我的国王而战,不久我会为他上战场
Die for him if I must.
必要时为他而死
You told the queen about my plans to send Myrcella to dorne.
你把送弥赛菈去多恩的计划透露给太后了
Never!
绝没有这回事
Throw him in one of the black cells.
扔进黑牢里
Myrcella is my only daughter.
弥赛菈是我唯一的女儿
Do you really think I'll let you sell her like a common whore?
你以为我真的会任你把她当妓女一样卖掉吗
It's done, Cersei. No.
木已成舟,瑟曦,不可以
You cannot stop it. No!
你阻止不了,不
Not tonight. There's another Tyrell who requires your attention.
今晚还有一位提利尔家的人等您宠幸
I'm sorry. Do you want my brother to come in and help?
对不起,您想让我哥哥进来帮忙吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡说什么
There's no need for us to play games.
我们之间无需作戏
Save your lies for court. You're going to need a lot of them.
谎话留到朝堂上说吧,那才是用得着的地方
My brother Jaime rots in a northern stockade.
我老哥詹姆在北方佬的笼子里腐烂发臭
Robb Stark will never release the Kingslayer.
罗柏·史塔克不可能放掉弑君者
But his mother might.
但他母亲有这个可能
How would you like to see your beloved Cat again?
想不想跟你的旧情人凯特重逢
Outside! Come here, boy!
跟老子出去打,小子,过来
Sweet boy, help us. Give it to me.
好小子,帮帮我们,快点给我
Round up any survivors.
活着的都带过来
We'll take them back to Harrenhal.
把他们带回赫伦堡
We're looking for a bastard named Gendry.
我们在找一个叫詹德利的野种
You want Gendry? You already got him.
你们找詹德利,这不就是吗
It's got to be the Mountain. He's the biggest.
肯定是魔山,他最高大了
He's the strongest. Bulls are bigger than lions.
而且最强壮,公牛比狮子大
Doesn't mean I'd pick a bull in a fight.
但我不会押公牛赢
If the bull had fangs and claws, I would.
如果公牛有尖牙和利爪,我就押它
Right, the Mountain or our man Jaime.
没错,不是魔山就是我们的詹姆
If he ever gets out.
前提是他能出来
Loras Tyrell?
洛拉斯·提利尔呢
Loras Tyrell. He's prettier than the queen.
洛拉斯·提利尔,他比太后还漂亮
I don't care about pretty.
管他漂不漂亮
He's better with a sword than any of them.
他使剑的本事比谁都厉害
How good could he be?
能有多厉害
He's been stabbing Renly Baratheon for years,
他捅了蓝礼·拜拉席恩多少年
and Renly ain't dead.
蓝礼还活着呢
The horses seem a little spooked to you?
觉不觉得马好像惊了
They're horses.
畜生嘛
They get spooked by their own shadows.
看到自个儿的影子都会受惊
Do you hear that?
听到了吗
No.
没有
There's something out there.
那里有什么东西
Oh, you're a right little prick.
你真他妈混账
You should see your face.
瞧你的表情啊
I swear you pissed yourself.
肯定吓得尿裤子了
"Oh, who goes there? Ahh!"
"谁在哪里,说话"
There is something out there.
那里有什么东西
Yeah, don't even try me.
得了,别想耍我
Rennick. Do you think I'm an idiot?
兰尼克,你当我白痴啊
Rennick!
兰尼克
King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁
Five Lannisters dead for every one of ours.
兰尼斯特的伤亡是我们的五倍
They're dead. Take everything they've got.
都死了,把东西都拿走
We've nowhere to keep all these prisoners.
我们没地方关押俘虏了
Barely enough food to feed our own.
自己吃的粮食都不够
We're not executing prisoners, Lord Bolton.
我们不能处死俘虏,波顿大人
Of course, Your Grace.
当然,陛下
The officers will be useful.
军官应该有用
Some of them may be privy to Tywin Lannister's plans.
有些人可能对泰温·兰尼斯特的计划略有所知
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
Well, we'll learn soon enough.
很快就会知道了
In my family we say, "A naked man has few secrets.
我们家族有句话叫,裸体的人少有秘密
A flayed man none."
剥了皮的人没有秘密
My father outlawed flaying in the north.
在北境,我父亲禁止剥皮
We're not in the north. - we're not torturing them.
我们不在北境,我们不能虐待俘虏
The high road's very pretty,
走正道固然潇洒
but you'll have a hard time marching your army down it.
但领军打仗的困难就多了
The Lannisters hold prisoners of their own.
兰尼斯特手中也有俘虏
I won't give them an excuse to abuse my sisters.
我不能给他们虐待我妹妹的借口
No, no, don't! Don't!
不,不,别这样
Please!
求你了
The rot's set in.
已经烂进去了
No, don't! No, don't!
不,不要,不要
Please, don't!
求你了,别
It'll get better. It doesn't even hurt.
会好起来的,一点儿也不疼
The rot will spread. If we don't take the foot now--
如果现在不截肢,腐烂就会蔓延上去
No, you can't!
不,不可以
Ser! Please, ser.
大人,求求您,大人
I can't lose-- You'll die if she does it.
我不能没有...不截你会死的
I don't want to be a cripple, please.
求求您,我不想变成瘸子
Surely one of our men needs your attention more than this cub.
我们的人比这小崽子更需要你照顾
Your men are not my men, My Lord.
你们的人,不是我的人,大人
Put this in your mouth and lie down. You don't want to watch.
咬在嘴里,然后躺下,别看为好
No! You can't! Bite on it.
不,不要,咬住
It's better than biting your own tongue, believe me.
总比咬掉舌头好,相信我
What's your name? Talisa.
你叫什么名字,泰丽莎
Your last name?
姓什么
You want to know what side my family fights on?
您想知道我家族的立场吗
You know my family name. You have me at a disadvantage.
你知道我的姓氏,这样不公平
That boy lost his foot on your orders.
您的命令让那孩子没了一条腿
They killed my father.
他们杀了我的父亲
That boy did? The family he fights for.
是那孩子杀的吗,他所效忠的家族干的
Do you think he's friends with King Joffrey?
您认为他是乔佛里国王的朋友吗
He's a fisherman's son that grew up near Lannisport.
他在兰尼斯港附近长大,是渔夫的儿子
He probably never held a spear
可能从小到大都没摸过长矛
before they shoved one in his hands a few months ago.
直到几个月前被强征入伍
I have no hatred for the lad.
我并不恨那个男孩
That should help his foot grow back.
这话或许能让他的腿长回来
You'd have us surrender, end all this bloodshed.
你想让我们投降,结束杀戮
I understand. The country would be at peace
我理解,在乔佛里国王的统治下
and life would be just
世道当然会安稳
under the righteous hand of good King Joffrey.
老百姓活得体面,因为他英明而又公正
You're going to kill Joffrey? If the gods give me strength.
您要杀了乔佛里吗,如果诸神赐我力量
And then what? I don't know.
然后呢,我不知道
We'll go back to Winterfell.
我们会返回临冬城
I have no desire to sit on the Iron Throne.
我对铁王座没有兴趣
So who will?
那谁会登上王位
I don't know.
我不知道
You're fighting to overthrow a king,
您起兵要推翻一位国王
and yet you have no plan for what comes after?
却没有推翻后的打算
First we have to win the war.
我们先要打赢这场仗
You never told me where you're from.
你还没告诉我是哪里人
Volantis. Volantis?
瓦兰提斯,瓦兰提斯
You're far from home.
你离家乡好远
The boy was lucky you were here.
有你在,那个男孩很幸运
He was unlucky that you were.
有您在,他很不幸
You're here to answer for your brother's latest treasons.
你要为你哥哥刚刚做出的叛国行径负责
Your Grace,
陛下
whatever my traitor brother has done, I had no part.
无论我那叛徒哥哥做了什么,与我毫无关系
You know that. I beg you...
您是知道的,求求您
Ser Lancel, tell her of this outrage.
蓝赛尔爵士,把她哥哥的暴行告诉她
Using some vile sorcery,
你哥哥用卑鄙的巫术
your brother fell on Stafford Lannister with an army of wolves.
召集一支恶狼军队偷袭了史戴佛·兰尼斯特
Thousands of good men were butchered.
数千壮士惨遭屠杀
After the slaughter,
屠杀过后
the northmen feasted on the flesh of the slain.
北方佬拿死者的血肉大开筵席
Killing you would send your brother a message.
杀掉你能给你哥哥一个警告
But my mother insists on keeping you alive.
不过我母亲执意要留着你的小命
Stand.
站起来
So we'll have to send your brother a message some other way.
那我们就换种方式警告你哥哥
Meryn.
马林
Leave her face.
不要打脸
I like her pretty.
我要她漂漂亮亮
Meryn, My Lady is overdressed.
马林,小姐穿得太多了
Unburden her.
给我扒了
If you want Robb Stark to hear us,
要想让罗柏·史塔克听见
we're going to have to speak louder.
可得要大声些才行
What is the meaning of this?
这是干什么
What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?
何等骑士会殴打无助少女
The kind who serves his king, Imp.
为国王效命的骑士,小恶魔
Careful, now. We don't want
小心着点儿,我们可不想
to get blood all over your pretty white cloak.
你这身漂亮白袍沾血
Someone get the girl something to cover herself with.
谁给这女孩找点东西蔽体
She is to be your queen.
她是你未来的王后
Have you no regard for her honor?
你就不在乎她的名誉
I'm punishing her. For what crimes?
我在惩罚她,她有何罪
She did not fight her brother's battle, you half-wit.
她和她哥哥的战斗毫无瓜葛,你这蠢鹅
You can't talk to me like that.
你不能这么跟我说话
The king can do as he likes!
国王想干什么就干什么
The Mad King did as he liked.
疯王想干什么就干什么
Has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?
你詹姆舅舅有没有告诉你他的下场
No one threatens His Grace in the presence of the kingsguard.
没人敢在御林铁卫面前威胁国王陛下
I'm not threatening the king, ser.
我不是在威胁国王,爵士先生
I am educating my nephew.
我是在教育外甥
Bronn, the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him.
波隆,马林爵士再张嘴,就宰了他
That was a threat. See the difference?
这才叫威胁,知道区别了吗
I apologize for my nephew's behavior.
我为我外甥的无礼行为道歉
Tell me the truth. Do you want an end to this engagement?
说真话,你希望终止婚约吗
I am loyal to King Joffrey, my one true love.
我忠于乔佛里国王,他是我的真爱
Lady Stark, you may survive us yet.
史塔克小姐,说不定你会活得比我们都久咧
The little king's backed up.
小国王是憋成这样的
Clogged from balls to brains.
从卵蛋到脑袋全堵死了
You think dipping his wick will cure what ails him?
给他的小雀儿开开荤,能治好这毛病吗
There's no cure for being a cunt.
人贱可没法子医
But the boy's at that age.
可这小子到了年龄
And he's got nothing to do all day but pick wings off flies.
整天闲得发慌,逮苍蝇拈翅膀
Couldn't hurt to get some of the poison out.
给他泻泻火没什么不好
What are you doing here, dog?
你在这做什么呢,狗儿
Your uncle left your nameday present
您舅舅送来命名日礼物
and asked me to see that you got it.
交代我要确保您收到
And?
然后呢
What is it?
是什么
Look inside, Your Grace.
进去看吧,陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Happy nameday, Your Grace. My nameday has passed.
命名日快乐,陛下,我命名日早过了
We won't tell if you won't.
您不说我们也不会说哦
No.
住手
Her.
她
Touch her.
弄她
Could you hit her?
你能打她吗
My uncle sent you?
我舅舅派你们来的
Yes, Your Grace.
是的,陛下
He chose us himself.
他亲自选的我们
Use this.
用这个
Harder.
使劲
I said harder.
我说使劲打
He'd want me to get his money's worth.
他一定希望物有所值
Your Grace, too much pain will spoil the pleasure.
陛下,太疼的话会搅了兴致
Please, please.
求您,求您
Please, Your Grace.
求您了,陛下
Your Grace, if your uncle finds out...
陛下,如果您舅舅发现...
Oh, I want him to find out.
我就是要他发现
You will bring her to his chambers when you're finished
打完之后你把她带去他房里
and show him what you've done.
给他展示下你的战果
Or the same thing will happen to you.
不然你跟她一个下场
Begin.
开始
Harder!
使劲
Well, if it isn't my favorite whoremonger.
这不是我最喜欢的妓院老板嘛
Pray I haven't kept you waiting long.
但愿没有让你久等
Your Grace.
陛下
Now you do the Lannisters' bidding, is that it?
你现在为兰尼斯特卖命了是吧
Tell me, was my brother's body even cold
告诉我,你投靠新主子时
before you secured your newest patron?
我老哥的尸骨寒了没有
I'm a practical man.
识时务者为俊杰
Just not a loyal one.
不忠诚的俊杰
And who would you have me be loyal to?
您要我对谁效忠呢
Your brother's corpse?
令兄的尸骨吗
I don't like you, Lord Baelish.
我不喜欢你,贝里席大人
I don't like your face.
不喜欢你这张脸
I don't like the words that come oozing out of your mouth.
不喜欢你这张嘴里吐出的字眼
I don't want you in my tent one minute more than necessary.
一分钟也不想多留你在我帐内
So tell me, why are you here?
快说吧,你为何而来
You can trust Brienne.
你可以信任布蕾妮
Her loyalty comes without charge.
她的忠诚不是金钱收买来的
You still have many friends at court, Your Grace,
您在朝中仍有朋友,陛下
many who believe Ned Stark erred by not supporting your claim.
大都认为奈德·史塔克没支持您继位实属不智
Now I understand.
这下我懂了
You know I have the numbers.
你知道我胜券在握
You know I'm marching on King's Landing.
正向君临进军
When I take the throne, you hope to retain your position.
待我登上王位,你想要保住自己的位置
And your head.
还有脑袋
I would give priority to my head.
我认为脑袋更要紧
I understand that you don't like me,
我知道您不喜欢我
and while that saddens me greatly,
尽管您的憎恶令我悲痛欲绝
I did not come here today seeking your affection.
但我此番前来不是为了寻求您的眷顾
When you march on King's Landing,
待您到达君临城下
you may find yourself facing a protracted siege or...
面对的可能是森严壁垒,也可能是...
open gates.
大开的城门
Your Grace.
陛下
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
All of these tents look the same to me.
我看所有帐篷都是一个模样
Would you be so kind... It would be my pleasure.
可不可以劳烦您...非常乐意
It took me weeks to learn my way around the camp.
我花了几周时间才熟悉营区
Twice I walked in on officers in stages of undress.
还有两次不巧撞见军官衣冠不整
And the moment I learn which tent is mine,
每当我认清自己的帐篷
we're on the move again.
就又拔营起程了
Your tent?
您的帐篷
Not our tent?
不是你们的帐篷吗
The king snores, perhaps?
莫非国王打鼾
Or simply prefers solitude?
或是喜欢独寝
Pressures of command, no doubt.
想必是国事操劳
Four kings vying for the throne.
四王角逐嘛
I am not tutored in warfare,
我没学过兵法
but basic arithmetic favors the side with the greater numbers.
可只要懂算术,就知道人多容易赢
If war were arithmetic, the mathematicians would rule the world.
靠算术能打仗,数学家早统治世界了
I did notice your brother entering His Grace's tent just now.
我注意到您哥哥刚才进了陛下的帐篷
The place of a kingsguard is by the king's side.
护卫的位置当在国王身边
And on the night of the your wedding,
那你们的新婚之夜
who was by the king's side then?
又是谁陪在国王身边呢
You seem quite interested in our marriage.
你好像对我们的婚姻很感兴趣
Your marriage is quite interesting...
你们的婚姻很是有趣
Not only to me, but to the realm.
不只我,七国上下都这么看
The marriage of a wealthy girl always breeds interest, if nothing else.
富家千金的婚姻嘛,总是惹人关注
You've never married, have you?
你从未结过婚,对吗
I've been unlucky in my affections, sadly.
很不幸,我的爱情道路不如人意
That is sad.
确实不幸
Though perhaps it's for the best.
或许这样也好
The whole notion of marriage seems to confuse you,
你似乎弄不清婚姻的概念
so allow me to explain.
所以请允许我解释一下
My husband is my king,
我的夫君即我的国王
and my king is my husband.
我的国王亦是我的夫君
Here is your tent, Lord Baelish. Good night.
你的帐篷到了,贝里席大人,晚安
What do you know of this place?
你对这个地方有何了解
Only that the desert around their walls
只知道城墙之外的荒漠
is called the Garden of Bones.
人称骸骨花园
Every time the Qartheen shut their gates on a traveler,
魁尔斯人每拒绝旅行者一次
the Garden grows.
花园就更繁盛一点
Go on! You, keep moving!
快走,你,别停下
Bring her about!
把她带过来
What kind of fire melts stone?
什么火能熔掉岩石呢
Dragon fire.
龙焰
There's dragons here?
这儿有龙吗
No, all the dragons are dead. Dead people.
没有,龙已经绝迹了
Move.
快走
Please, please, no, no!
求你了,不要,不要
No.
不要
He's dead.
他死了
He was my son.
他是我儿子
My sister was three days ago.
三天前是我妹妹
My husband, the day before that.
再往前一天是我丈夫
They take someone every day?
每天抓一个过去吗
Does anyone live?
有没死的吗
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Hound.
猎狗
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Hound.
猎狗
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Hound.
猎狗
How dare you?
你竟敢来这里
You may have heard false reports.
你可能听到了错误的消息
You betrayed Ned.
你背叛了奈德
Betrayed? I wanted him to serve as Protector of The Realm.
背叛,我希望他成为全境守护者
I begged him to seize the moment.
我求他把握机会
I trusted you. My husband trusted you.
我那么信任你,我丈夫也是
And you repaid our faith with treachery.
你却用背叛回报我们的信任
No, My Lady. Get out!
不是这样的,夫人,滚出去
Cat, I've...
凯特,我...
I've loved you since I was a boy.
我从年幼时就一直爱着你
It seems to me that fate has given us this chance...
对我来说,这也许是命运给我们机会...
Have you lost your mind? Get out!
你疯了吗,出去
Do you want to see your girls again?
你还想见两个女儿吗
Sansa, more beautiful than ever.
珊莎,愈发美丽动人
And Arya, just as wild as ever.
艾莉亚,还是那么野
You have Arya, too?
艾莉亚也在你们手里吗
Both girls are healthy and safe...
两个女孩都安然无恙
for now.
暂时而已
But you know the Queen and you know Joffrey.
你了解太后和乔佛里的为人
I fear for their longevity
如果还留在都城
if they remain in the capital.
恐怕她们性命难保
What do you want?
你想要什么
The Lannisters will trade your daughters for the Kingslayer.
兰尼斯特家想用你女儿换回弑君者
Of course they will.
他们当然乐意
Jaime Lannister for two girls?
詹姆·兰尼斯特换两个女孩
Robb will never agree to those terms.
罗柏绝不会同意他们的条件
I'm not bringing these terms to him.
我不是跟他提条件
I'm bringing them to you.
而是跟你
You think I'd keep secrets from my son?
你以为我会瞒着儿子做事吗
Robb has surprised them all with his skills in battle,
罗柏能征善战,的确出人意料
but he's not a mother.
但他毕竟不是母亲
Consider it, Cat.
考虑一下,凯特
You may not get another chance.
或许这是最后一次机会了
I've brought you a gift. I don't want your gifts.
我给你带了礼物,我不要你的礼物
A token of Tyrion Lannister's goodwill.
这是提利昂·兰尼斯特的好意
He wants you to understand that this exchange of prisoners
他希望你明白,对于这次交换人质
is offered in good faith.
他是很有诚意的
Good faith?
诚意
What's this?
这是什么
Your husband was an honorable man.
你的丈夫是一个正直的人
He should rest beside his family in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
他应当长眠于临冬城下的墓窖,与家人为伴
You may not believe... Get out.
你也许不相信...出去
Get up, you dogs.
起来,畜生们
That's him, the one who picks.
他来了,他来挑人了
The Mountain.
魔山
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He told me he stares at him every day.
他说他每天盯着这个人看
That's why he doesn't get picked.
所以每次都躲过去了
You.
你
Move, boy!
走啊,小子
Move!
让开
Is there gold and silver in the village?
村里有金子银子吗
I don't know. Gems?
我不知道,宝石呢
I didn't see any.
没见过
Where is the brotherhood? I don't know.
兄弟会在哪儿,我不知道
Where is the brotherhood? I don't know. Please.
兄弟会在哪儿,我不知道,求你了
Where is the brotherhood? I don't know.
兄弟会在哪儿,我不知道
Which of the villagers aided them?
哪个村民帮过他们
I don't know. Who?
我不知道,谁
I...
我...
Who? I never saw.
谁,我没见过
Who? I never saw.
谁,我没见过
Please. Please, stop. Please, it's starting to...
求你了,停下,求你了,开始...
Who?
谁
I didn't see anyone help him.
我没见过谁帮他
Take it off! Take it off!
快拿开,快拿开
Who helped him?
谁帮过他
Ganes the butcher and his son.
屠夫盖斯和他儿子
That's better.
这就对了
You've been very helpful.
你可帮了大忙
No, stop, please!
不要,求你们停下来
What are you doing? Please, stop!
你们要干什么,求你们停下来
Please, stop! No! No!
求你们停下来,不要,不要
I told you everything! No!
我什么都说了,不要
No!
不要
Joffrey.
乔弗里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The hound.
猎狗
Please, Polliver. Some food.
求求你,波利佛,给点吃的吧
Just a crust of bread.
一块干面包就够了
Polliver.
波利佛
The Mountain.
魔山
Lady stark, I had not thought to find you in the Stormlands.
史塔克夫人,没想到能在风暴之地遇到你
I had not thought to be here, Lord Stannis.
我也没想到自己会来这里,史坦尼斯大人
Can that truly be you?
真的是你吗
Who else might it be?
不是我,还能是谁
When I saw your standard, I couldn't be sure.
刚看见那旗子,我还不大确定呢
Whose banner is that?
那是哪家的旗号
My own.
我自己的
I suppose if we used the same one,
如果两家打着同样的旗号
the battle would be terribly confusing.
打起来可就乱套了
Why is your stag on fire?
你的雄鹿怎么着火了
The king has taken for his sigil the fiery heart of the Lord of Light.
国王陛下的徽章乃是真主光之王的烈焰红心
Ah, you must be this fire priestess we hear so much about.
你就是那位火祭司吧,久闻大名
Mm, brother,
老哥
now I understand why you found religion in your old age.
难怪你一把年纪了还皈依宗教
Watch yourself, Renly.
你最好当心点,蓝礼
No, no, I'm relieved.
不用,我轻松着呢
I never really believed you're a fanatic.
真没想到你还能成为信徒
Charmless, rigid, a bore, yes,
你确实无趣,死板,讨人厌
but not a godly man.
但就没见你虔诚过
You should kneel before your brother.
你应该向你哥哥下跪称臣
He's the Lord's chosen,
他是天命所在
born amidst salt and smoke.
于盐和烟中涅盘而生
Born amidst salt and smoke?
于盐和烟中涅盘而生
Is he a ham?
他是烤猪腿吗
That's twice I've warned you.
我再次警告你
Listen to yourselves.
听听你们说的话
If you were sons of mine,
你们如果是我儿子
I would knock your heads together and lock you in a bedchamber
我要把你俩的头狠狠撞一起,然后锁进屋子
until you remembered that you were brothers.
直到认清自家兄弟为止
It is strange to find you beside my brother, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人,你居然和我弟弟联手
Your husband was a supporter of my claim.
你丈夫曾经是我的拥护者
Lord Eddard's integrity cost him his head.
艾德大人因为秉性正直而掉了脑袋
And you sit beside this pretender and chastise me.
你却站在冒牌国王那边教训我
We share a common enemy.
我们有共同的敌人
The iron throne is mine by right.
我是铁王座的合法继承人
All those that deny that are my foes.
否认这一点的都是我的敌人
The whole realm denies it, from Dorne to the Wall.
从多恩到长城,七国上下都否认你
Old men deny it with their death rattle
快死了的老头子不同意
and unborn children deny it in their mother's wombs.
母亲肚子里的胎儿也不同意
No one wants you for their king.
没人想让你当他们的国王
You never wanted any friends, brother.
哥哥,你从来不要朋友
But a man without friends is a man without power.
可是没有朋友,就没有权力
For the sake of the mother who bore us,
看在我们同母所生的份儿上
I will give you this one night to reconsider.
我给你一夜时间重新考虑
Strike your banners,
降下叛旗
come to me before dawn,
天亮前投效我
and I will grant you your old seat in the council.
我就保留你在御前会议的重臣席位
I'll even name you my heir
甚至在我有男嗣之前
until a son is born to me.
仍旧指定你为我的继承人
Otherwise I shall destroy you.
否则,我就灭了你
Look across those fields, brother.
你仔细看看前方的平原,老哥
Can you see all those banners?
看到那些旗帜了吗
You think a few bolts of cloth will make you king?
你以为有几根裹着毛料的杆子就能称王
No.
不
The men holding those bolts of cloth will make me king.
是那些扛着毛料杆子的兄弟们让我得以称王
We shall see, Renly.
我们走着瞧,蓝礼
Come the dawn, we shall see.
天明之时,我们走着瞧
Look to your sins, Lord Renly.
当心你的罪孽,蓝礼大人
The night is dark and full of terrors.
长夜黑暗,处处险恶
Would you believe I loved him once?
这是我曾经敬爱的哥哥,说出来谁信
I thought we were welcome.
我以为他们会欢迎我们
If you heard a Dothraki horde was approaching your city,
如果您听说有多斯拉克部落正在靠近您的城市
you might do the same, Khaleesi.
您也会这么做,卡丽熙
Horde?
部落
My name is Daenerys...
我乃丹妮莉丝...
Daenerys stormborn of the House Targaryen.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
You know me, My Lord?
您知道我,大人
Only by reputation, Khaleesi.
只是耳闻,卡丽熙
And I'm no lord, merely a humble merchant.
而且我不是大人,只是卑微的商人
They call you the Mother of Dragons.
人们称你为龙之母
And what should I call you?
那我怎么称呼您
Oh, my name is quite long
我的名字实在太长
and quite impossible for foreigners to pronounce.
而且外邦人很难发对音
I am simply a trader of spices.
我只是个小小的香料商人
But we are The Thirteen,
但我们是十三巨子
charged with the governance and protection of Qarth,
负责统治与防卫魁尔斯
the greatest city that ever was or will be.
这座古往今来最伟大的城市
The beauty of Quarth is legendary-- Qarth.
卡尔斯的美丽确实传奇,是魁尔斯
Qarth.
魁尔斯
Might we see the dragons?
能否让我等见识你的龙
My friend,
我的朋友
we have travelled very far.
我们长途跋涉至此
We have no food, no water.
没有食物,没有饮水
Once I see my people fed, I would be honored--
一旦我的子民填饱肚子,我非常荣幸...
Forgive me, Mother of Dragons,
请恕我冒昧,龙之母
but no man alive has seen a living dragon.
在世的人都没见过活生生的龙
Some of my more skeptical friends refuse to believe
我那些多疑的朋友不相信
your children even exist.
你的孩子真的存在
All we ask is the chance to see for ourselves.
我等只求亲眼见识一下而已
I am not a liar.
我没有说谎
Oh, I don't think you are.
这个我当然同意
But as I've never met you before,
但由于我们素未谋面
my opinion on the matter is of limited value.
我一人之见,着实没有太大作用
Where I come from,
在我的国度
guests are treated with respect,
人们都以客为尊
not insulted at the gates.
而非在门外侮辱客人
Then perhaps you should return to where you come from.
那你大可从哪里来回哪里去
We wish you well.
我们祝你好运
What are you doing?
你这是什么意思
You promised to receive me.
你答应过迎接我们
We have received you.
我们迎接过了啊
Here we are, and here you are.
你我不就在这里吗
If you do not let us in, all of us will die.
如果不能进城,我们都会丧命
Which we shall deeply regret.
这可真令人惋惜啊
But Qarth did not become the greatest city that ever was or will be
但如果任由多斯拉克野蛮人进城
by letting Dothraki savages through its gates.
魁尔斯就不成其为古往今来最伟大的城市了
Khaleesi, please be careful.
卡丽熙,千万当心啊
Thirteen!
十三巨子
When my dragons are grown,
等我的龙长大
we will take back what was stolen from me
我们定要夺回被抢走的一切
and destroy those who have wronged me.
消灭所有对我不忠不善的人
We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground.
我们定要扫荡千军,烈火焚城
Turn us away and we will burn you first.
拒我于门外,最先化为灰烬的就是你们
You are a true Targaryen.
不愧是坦格利安家族的人
Only, as you said a moment ago,
可是,如你方才所说
if we don't let you into the city,
如果我们不准你们进城
you will all die. And so...
你们都会丧命,所以呢
Retreating in fear from a little girl
听小女孩说两句就吓跑了
is unbecoming of the greatest city that ever was or will be.
这可不是古往今来最伟大城市的风范啊
The discussion is over, Xaro Xhoan Daxos.
没必要再争执了,札罗·赞旺·达梭斯
The Thirteen have spoken.
十三巨子已经表态
I am one of the Thirteen
我也是十三巨子之一
and I am still speaking.
我还有话要说
The girl threatens to burn our city to the ground
这女孩威胁说要焚毁我们的城市
and you would invite her in for a cup of wine?
莫非你还要请她进去喝杯酒
She is the Mother of Dragons.
她是堂堂龙之母
Do you expect her to watch her people starve
你觉得她会眼睁睁看着子民饿死
without breathing fire?
而不龙颜大怒吗
I believe we can allow a few Dothraki
放几个多斯拉克人进来
through our gates without dooming our city.
不至于毁了这座城市吧
After all, here I am,
退一步说,瞧瞧我
a savage from the Summer Isles,
一个来自盛夏群岛的野蛮人
and Qarth still stands.
丝毫无碍于魁尔斯城的风姿
Our decision is final.
我们心意已决
Very well.
那好
I invoke Soumai.
我要求启用苏迈
I will vouch for her, her people,
依据律法,我会为她
and her dragons in accordance with the law.
她的子民以及龙作担保
Be it on your head.
那就由你负责了
Welcome to Qarth, My Lady.
欢迎来到魁尔斯,夫人
You.
你过来
Is there gold or silver in the village?
村里有没有金子银子
I'm not from the village.
我不是这村子的人
Where is the brotherhood?
兄弟会在哪儿
I don't know what that is.
我不知道你说的是什么
You two, take Lord Lannister's things to his quarters.
你们俩,把兰尼斯特大人的行李送到卧房去
What's this?
这是怎么回事
We weren't expecting you till tomorrow, Lord Tywin.
我们还以为您明天才能到,泰温公爵
Evidently not.
我这不就到了
Why are these prisoners not in their cells?
怎么不把这些囚犯关进牢房里
Cells are overflowing, My Lord.
牢房已经人满为患了,大人
This lot won't be here long.
这帮家伙很快就会消失
Don't need no permanent place.
没必要给他们准备牢房
After we interrogate 'em, we usually just...
我们审问过后,就把他们...
Are we so well-manned
我们的人手好充足啊
that we can afford to discard able young bodies and skilled laborers?
好端端的年轻人和劳工都可以随意浪费
You, do you have a trade?
你,做哪一行的
Smith, My Lord.
铁匠,大人
What are you looking at? Kneel!
你看什么看,快跪下
Kneel or I'll carve your lungs out, boy.
跪下,否则挖了你的心肝,小子
He'll do no such thing.
他不会这么做的
This one's a girl, you idiot,
这是个女孩,蠢驴
Dressed as a boy. why?
打扮成男孩,为什么
Safer to travel, My Lord.
路上安全些,大人
Smart.
聪明
More than I can say for this lot.
比这帮家伙聪明多了
Get these prisoners to work.
给这些囚犯派活儿
Bring the girl.
女孩带过来
I need a new cupbearer. My Lord.
我需要新的侍酒,遵命
Your visits are too few, cousin.
堂弟,你真是稀客啊
Her Grace, the queen regent,
尊贵的摄政太后
commands you to release Grand Maester Pycelle.
命令你释放派席尔大学士
Here's your warrant.
这是给你的手谕
So it is.
收到
Will you take a cup with me?
陪我喝一杯如何
I find that mulled wine helps me sleep.
我发现温酒有助于睡眠呢
I am here at Her Grace's behest,
我奉太后之命来此
not to drink with you, Imp.
不是为了陪你喝酒,小恶魔
If my sister was so concerned for Pycelle,
如果我姐姐真那么在乎派席尔
I would have thought she'd come herself.
她应该亲自来找我才对
Instead she sends you.
她却派你过来
What am I to make of that?
这让我怎么想啊
I don't care what you make of it,
随便你怎么想
so long as you release your prisoner immediately.
只要你立刻放人就行
And you've received these instructions directly from Cersei?
这命令是瑟曦直接传达给你的吗
As I said several times.
我已经说过很多遍了
And you've waited this long to deliver the information?
可你等到这么晚才把消息送来
When the queen regent gives me a command,
只要是摄政太后下达的命令
I carry it out without delay.
我都立刻执行
Cersei must have great trust in you,
看来瑟曦很是信任你啊
allowing you into her chamber during the hour of the wolf.
居然允许你深更半夜去卧房见她
The queen regent has a great many responsibilities.
摄政太后身上的担子很重
She often works from dusk till dawn.
她经常彻夜处理政务
She must be very glad to have you helping her
那她一定特别高兴咯
from dusk till dawn.
有你彻夜相陪
Ah, lavender oil.
啊,薰衣草油
She always loved lavender oil, even as a girl.
她最喜欢薰衣草油,从小就喜欢
I am a knight!
我是骑士
An anointed knight, yes.
抹了油的骑士,没错
Tell me, did Cersei have you knighted
告诉我,瑟曦封你为骑士
before or after she took you into her bed?
是跟你上床前还是上床后
What? Nothing to say?
怎么,无话可说了
No more warnings for me, Ser?
说不出狠话了吗,爵士先生
You will withdraw these filthy accusations.
你赶快收回这些下流的指控
Have you ever given any thought
你有没有想过
to what king Joffrey will have to say
如果乔佛里发现你和他母亲同床
when he finds out you've been bedding his mother?
他会有什么反应
It's not my fault!
不是我的错
Did she take you against your will?
难道是她强迫你做的
Can you not defend yourself, knight?
你连自个儿都不能保护吗,骑士
Your own father, Lord Tywin, when I was named the king's squire,
我当上国王侍从的那天起,你父亲泰温大人
he told me to obey her in everything.
就要我凡事遵从太后的指令
Did he tell you to fuck her, too?
包括跟她上床吗
I only meant I did as I was bid.
我只是奉命行事
Hated every moment of it,
好讨厌的感觉哦
is that what you'll have me believe?
莫非你要我相信这种说法
A high place in court, a knighthood,
朝廷的高位,骑士的身份
my sister's legs spreading open for you at night.
我老姐夜里为你张开的双腿
Oh, yes, it must have been terrible.
是哦,真的是太糟糕了
Wait here. His Grace will want to hear this.
等着吧,等国王陛下亲自裁决
Mercy! Mercy, My Lord! I beg you.
发发慈悲吧,大人,求求您
Save it for Joffrey. He loves a good grovel.
做给乔佛里看吧,他最喜欢看人奴颜婢膝
My Lord, it was your sister's bidding... the Queen.
大人,这都是令姐...太后的命令
I'll leave the city at once, I swear.
我会立刻离开都城,我发誓
No, I think not.
我想不必
My Lord?
大人
You heard me.
没错
My father told you to obey my sister. Obey her.
我父亲要你听她的话,那就照办
Stay close to her side. Keep her trust.
留在她的身边,保住她的信任
Pleasure her whenever she requires.
随时满足她的需求
No one ever need know
这事儿不会传出去
as long as you keep faith with me.
只要你忠诚于我
I want to know what Cersei is doing,
我要知道瑟曦在干什么
where she goes, who she sees,
去了哪里,见了谁
what they talk of... everything.
谈了些什么,所有的一切
And you will tell me.
你都必须告诉我
Yes, My Lord, I will.
行,大人,我照办
I swear it, as you command.
我发誓照您说的做
Oh, rise, rise.
起来吧
Let us drink to our understanding.
为我们的共识干一杯
Oh, you don't have a cup. Oh, well.
对了,你没有酒杯,好吧
Smile, cousin. My sister is a beautiful woman.
开心点,堂弟,我老姐是个大美人
And it's all for the good of the realm.
而你做的一切都是为了国家
Go back and tell her that I beg her forgiveness,
回去告诉她,我恳求她的原谅
that I want no more conflict between us
我不希望我们之间再发生矛盾
and that henceforth I shall do nothing without her consent.
从今往后,未经她同意,我不会轻举妄动
But her demands.
她的要求呢
Oh, I'll give her Pycelle.
噢,我会把派席尔还给她
You will? Yes, I'll release him in the morning.
是吗,我明天一早就放人
Cersei can keep him as a pet if she wants,
瑟曦要把他当宠物养着我不管
but I will not have him on the Council.
但是不能要他留在御前会议
I could swear that I had not harmed a single hair on his head,
我倒想发誓没动他半根毫毛
but that would not, strictly speaking, be true.
不过严格说来,这是假话
Stay within one table length.
保持距离
Your Grace.
陛下
Do your knucklebones bring you luck?
你的指骨给你带来好运了吗
Well, life's been good since you hacked them off, Your Grace.
您斩下它们之后,我的日子还不错,陛下
And it's four less fingernails to clean.
小剪四个指甲
Fewer.
少
Pardon?
您说什么
Four fewer fingernails to clean.
少剪四个指甲
Never understood why you had to wear them.
始终不明白你为什么要带在身上
It reminds me of where I come from and where I am now.
时刻提醒我的出身,以及如今所在的位子
It reminds me of your justice.
还有您的公正无私
It was an honest punishment
那是公正的判罚
and you were good with the cleaver.
您那一刀着实干净利落
You were a hero and a smuggler.
你是英雄,也是走私贩
A good act does not wash out the bad,
功不能抵过
nor a bad the good.
反之亦然
A lesson I've tried to teach my son.
我一直这么教导儿子
Does he listen? To me? Gods, no.
他听吗,听我的话,算了吧
But if your red woman told him to leap from the Crow's Nest...
不过如果您的红袍女让他从鸦巢跳下来
She has a name.
她有名字
I trust you've not forgotten your smuggler's tricks.
相信你对走私贩的伎俩没有生疏
I've lived within the law for 17--
我洗手不干已经有十七...
I want you to be a smuggler this time.
这次我要你当回走私贩
Any shore, any night.
随时随地
What am I bringing ashore?
要我走私什么东西
The red woman.
红袍女
No one must know what you do
此事绝不可泄露
and we'll not speak of this again.
此后也不可再提
I am true to Your Grace and always will be,
我对陛下您向来忠心不二
but surely there are other ways, cleaner ways.
可还有别的办法,更干净的办法
Cleaner ways don't win wars.
更干净的办法不能打胜仗
Are you afraid, Onion Knight?
你害怕了,洋葱骑士
Someone once told me the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为有人告诉我,长夜黑暗,处处险恶
You've carried more unpleasant cargo in your time.
在你载过的货物里,我肯定不算最讨人厌的
Are you a good man, ser Davos Seaworth?
你是好人吗,戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
I'd say my parts are mixed, My Lady--
我只能说我是个复杂的人,夫人
good and bad.
有好有坏
If half an onion is black with rot,
如果洋葱有一半腐烂发黑
it's a rotten onion.
那就是颗坏洋葱
A man is good or he is evil.
一个男人不是好人,就是恶人
And which are you?
那你呢
Oh, good.
好人
I'm a knight myself of sorts,
我算是某种意义上的骑士
a champion of light and life.
以守护光明与生命为己任
Well, that must be very nice for you.
那你真是太好了
Do you love your wife?
你爱你的妻子吗
I do.
爱
Yet you have known other women.
但你也结识过别的女人
Don't talk about my wife.
不要谈论我妻子
I'm not. I'm talking about other women.
没有啊,我谈的是别的女人
Like me, ser Davos.
比如我,戴佛斯爵士
You want me.
你想要我
You want to see what's beneath this robe.
你想瞧瞧我掩在长袍下的胴体
And you will.
你会如愿的
Strange that this Lord of Light
真奇怪,所谓的光之王
asks you to work in the shadows.
竟然要你在阴影里干活
Shadows cannot live in the dark, ser Davos.
黑暗中没有阴影存在,戴佛斯爵士
They are servants of light,
它们是光明的仆人
the children of fire.
烈焰的子孙
And the brighter the flame, the darker they are.
火光越是耀眼,影子越是深邃
These weren't here before. They've barred the passage.
以前没有铁栏,他们封锁了通道
They can't bar our passage.
这可挡不住我们
Gods protect us.
诸神保佑
There's only one god, ser Davos,
世间只有一个真神,戴佛斯爵士
and he only protects those who serve him.
他只会保护忠诚的信徒